INVENTOR OF MEMES PREDICTS HILLARY LANDSLIDE

Daily Reminder that sophisticated intellectuals prefer Hillary over Drumpf

Richard Dawkins is clueless

Most of them are under kike influence

This is equivalent to asking an actor what he thinks.

He's a scientist and while I completely respect him and admire him his opinions on this are of course heavily limited.

>3 months ago

>Daily Reminder that sophisticated intellectuals prefer Hillary over Drumpf

he only said that hillary is going to win (which is very likely), if anything he implied by that post that he likes bernie but never really endorsed hillary.

This is not a bold prediction. How could anyone think Trump has a shadow of a chance against a seasoned politician like Hillary?

Donald Drumpf is forever destroyed like Hitler! Lol!

>3 months ago

>American intellectuals

I don't know his views but it just says that Hillary will win, not that he supports Hillary. If you check the odds she's the favorite now, so she was a big favorite back then.

I respect Dawkins, but really his guess on an American election is just that: a guess.
He isn't a politician so his opinion on this subject really doesn't matter.

>Dawkins for Dog
>mfw I'm Hillbilly now

Sage

Retard faggot didn't invent anything. It is impossible to say a person invented anything.
All of these niggers are on the kike payroll, as if it isnt plainly obvious.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Hillary had an enormous lead in the polls at that point. Anyone without knowledge of meme magic would predict her to win back then.

Richard Dawkins sounds like a cuck. He voted remain too. Thanks for coining the word "meme" I guess.

that's not Bill or HIllary dumbfuck

>meme magic
> Thinking that posting frogs on the internet influences real life.

BAKA

A LOT has changed in three months, my man.

Dawkins is a doofus. the ultimate meme scientist

Basically this.

3 months ago, this was the most logical conclusion, but the campaign has shifted more than anyone could have expected.

Nobody in the hard intellectual world it's openly Trumpist.

That's how things are, don't get defensive.

Republicans hasn't beign the greatest advocators of science over the years.

Dawkins? Isn't he that Islamophobic atheist guy?

He's on the wrong side of history. He might've been right to condemn the false religion of the racist white nazi devils, but the instant he spoke out against the one true religion of peace was the instant he stopped being a tolerant leftist and revealed himself to be a cisgendered shitlord right-wing bigot hitler WHITE MALE.

Except for the fact that Richard Dawkins is the biggest tool of all time.

Dawkins is black pulled as fuck. I don't think he's really happy about it, he's just being real.

He has criticized Christianity all his life, however now in his elder years he has seen his end result is not a Secular Athiest Science Utopia in Europe and the US he had hoped for.
But a merely weakened and demoralized Liberal Christian Europe about to be overtaken by an ultra-orthodox Islamism.
Also the usual experts have been wrong about every fucking thing this election, I'll stick to my Pagan and Hypnotist for predictions F A M.

I like (((Krauss))) but you know, not really impartial

>3 months ago

Might as well be 3 years ago. This election swings almost daily - the polls are so volatile.

>evolutionary biologist
>denies differences in human race

How would you like you your "scientific research" goy?

Thanks for correcting the record™

maybe there really aren't significant different in human races and the majority of scientists are right?

Really makes you think

differences*

These are the same intellectuals who have tried to revamp the West with flawed political and economic theory stagnating half the world. I think we'll be fine

There are differences in aptitude CTR, of that there can be no doubt.

The wealthiest blacks ($200k+ income) score the same as the poorest whites (under $20k income) on the SAT. It's obvious what the truth is. Why do leftists fight reality so fucking hard?? Why?

maybe it's because they aren't eating the right foods?

Could be centuries of oppression that have left trauma in their DNA

How many professors and wannabe thinkers get btfo'd in a REAL debate, especially by Trey Gowdy when it comes to politics?

The 4 horsemen right now are funded by kikes.

>the polls are so volatile.
any retard knew that in this election polls are the least reliable especially during the Republican primaries

>won the popular vote

top jleb

Who's the pagan?

>3 MONTHS AGO
>3 MONTHS AGO
>3 MONTHS AGO

>DAILY REMINDER THAT KEKS ARE SO OVERWHELMED BY OUR MIGHT THAT THEY NEED TO REMINISCE ABOUT THREE MONTHS AGO TO HOLD ONTO ANY SHRED OF SANITY LEFT

Also, this faggot didn't invent memes. Nice try.

>I like (((Krauss)))
>pro incest
>friend of pedo Epstein
>kike
kys

Faggot that got duped by clock boy last year was easy mark for Clinton propaganda.