Do you think it would better if candidates were younger? Would you really trust a 70yr old with your future?

Do you think it would better if candidates were younger? Would you really trust a 70yr old with your future?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A846kA0yg48
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/294323-clinton-thought-classified-markings-in-emails-were-meant
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is Donald's response regarding Internet security. 'the cyber"

I honestly think there should be a cut off point for people running for president.

Same goes for Hilary, she's almost 70.

These old people live in a fucking bubble, they have no clue how the world works or where it's going

yea, it is kinda stupid that we get all these old people to such a high stress job.

It might be a good idea to limit running age to between 30-40.

But don seems to like his kids and grand kids, and sempai certainly notices us, don't think he isn't aware of us, but he knows not to talk about it.

I wouldn't trust a poor 70 year old that relies on government for income, with my future.

Old trump looks more alpha.

youtube.com/watch?v=A846kA0yg48

You disappoint me Nipon.

>ITT, people who dont know about the residency requirements for being president

minimum age is seriously like 45

compare 18 y.o. me to me now....

I can't even imagine who I'll be @ 40. Time changes, so do people, so do you. Age is a grace that can only be granted by time.

People are actually ageist by nature. I think Trump's healthy and competent and will be for some time. He's taken pretty good care of himself. Just goes to show how much damage booze and smoking do when you see how someone who didn't indulge has aged.

That said, if Trump were 40 he'd be getting more votes. Why? Not just youth. Because he used to be slender and rather handsome and that wouldn't be something people could ignore.

Nah, it's 35. That's how Kennedy and Clinton both got in.

age = experience

I am very comfortable with Trump as our president

Wow you guys are really voting for this fucker?

He said so much yet it meant absolutely nothing.

Disagree. Imagine if this motherfucker was running instead of that old pudgeball. It would be a landslide.

>Trust a 70 year old with your future
Obviously it depends on the person, but I def would. Seeing as they are much older they would probably make a lot of good decisions for my future. So within 10-20 years I would probably be pretty well off.

Is this Donald Trump's true self?

I actually agree with you nipon. Kek response. A ruler needs to be in his prime in order to build an empire. This is not the case but we need him to start get the thing going back again. He will start the engine with his last dying breath.

I just think that someone who is going to be dead in 20yrs (at best ) should not. Be in charge of a country.

the age is supposed to be (minimum) 35, which given the average age of mortality around the time that was put in place, would realistically have led to presidents being 50 at most.

70 Y.O.'s should seriously not be allowed to run for office. the risk of a medical emergency alone is too high.

Trump is still really high energy, and pretty healthy. He's somehow still has the stamina of a 30 year old.

yeah, but the grace spoils after 60.Old people are assholes.

I wouldn't trust a 20-30 year old

He's clinically obese and 70yr old..

What about a 40 - 50 year old?

asshole* is a perception made and defined by you.

Who the fuck are you? Who are they, maybe they're a dick because they got drafted, fought in a war, to see you come disrespect the yard they spent so much time on... and they know you see the yard is fucking quality. Got fucked up by some chemicals, and can't have children. You never know what an old person has been through man. Even the ones in trailer parks/homeless can tell you where they fucked up and what to avoid.

His brilliant campaign tactics and talking points have shown that Trump is beyond redpilled (ISIS, global warming, NAFTA, etc). We have theories, but his dealings with the elites have shown him things we can only speculate on. Even up till the last election when he was dealing with the Clintons, he was learning things behind the scene.

Experience is more important for a president. He can MAGA because he knows the who/how on the subversion/exploitation of our nation.

Donald will more women voters for sure

>everyone votes for old geezers

>Putin BTFOs the world by single handely killing every world leader in a big meeting.

>Trudeau just allows Putin to kill him without putting up a fight despite being the only one that could stand a chance against him.

*get

>He's somehow still has the stamina of a 30 year old.

He's somehow pumped up with drugs every day. Go figure.

What happened to respect for elders or the idea of wise and learned elders? Now every class despises each other; the young and old, the rich and poor, and so on. Being old is not a sign of weakness.

He doesn't do drugs unlike your people, Paco.

it's a strategy to get immediately off the topic of the internet while making it look vaguely like he said something, then get to something he's comfortable talking about (winning)

politicians all do this and it's pretty pathetic but they have no choice when they're out of their area of expertise because the alternative of trying to talk about something they don't know is worse, and the alternative of admitting they don't know is worse

There are too many boomers, they prefer supporting people their age

35*

He's too old.

I don't know about the US, but here employers have the right to fire you the day you turn 67. That's when you're considered too old.

Trump has worked his ass off all his life. If you did the same you'd be in great shape when you were 70. My great grandma who lived through ww2 lived to 108, my great grandpa 105. Both died in their sleep, walking to bed. Age is measure of how you lived your life famo.

Asian genetics admittedly.

Sure but the leader of the country should be youthful, healthy, vibrant, and full of energy.

He can consult a Council of Elders which is different, those are different positions.

Who said I don't respect my elders? I do. I just don't want them in charge of such a high risk job.

He's 70yr old and running for one of the most stressful jobs on the planet. It shouldn't be allowed

Maybe you should let the American people decide that...

Are you suggesting a new qualification for the next election, or just trying to indirectly say vote for Hillbilly because she's 68?

Ever heard of wisdom?

If Don on the left was running, it would be gg. That fucker is handsome.

70s trump didn't know how bad it really was.
70s hillary is exactly why it is bad as it really was.

This, people rather a young face than wisdom. It's not about being cool and attractive.

>Trump has worked his ass off all his life

Scamming imbeciles doesn't take that much effort.

Why don't you hear of a lot more people who had a small loan of a million dollars who are now controversial billionaires running for POTUS?

Because POTUS is a position that will make or ruin the world, and comes with too much fucking responsibility compared to sitting back making "millions off these idiots."

Nice reading comprehension. I'm obviously suggesting it for the next election as it's too late now.

And no, I'm not indirectly trying to persuade people to vote for Hilary. She's practically the same age.

If anything older people are better. Young people are retarded. Example

I agree with OP that both candidates are probably too old. Sure, Trump looks great for his age, but if he's elected for two terms hell be almost 80 after 8 years of the most stressful job in the world, which could be even worse if war breaks out.

Honestly, 50s or very early 60s should be the regular age to run.

Sikhs are bro tier

People under 40 don't know shit about anything.

Nice double dubs but weed man is going to be retarded at any age

He was talking about security in general and cyber security on particular

Sorry Japan, I red gud I sware. I'm going to take you at face value because of what you posted (still didn't read your convo with fam0) knowing that Jap culture has a heavy respect on their elders being shot callers... .. .?

Are you that fucking weebo Engrish teacher?

It's not like the president has ultimate power in our country either. The house and senate have more power.

He was talking out his ass. It reads like software created in.

Enter some keywords and let it scrape Google for the rest

at least he has an idea of what to put emphasis on... I mean Hillary is still trying to find out what the 'c' meant. LOL

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/294323-clinton-thought-classified-markings-in-emails-were-meant

>is made to speak on something, speaks on it, is all I'm seeing.

I don't like Clinton, she's equally clueless about anything invented after the 80s

Also please post a better source than a paper promoted by Mr. James Finkelstein

Is there ever a better narrative than that going against the Jew from a Jew?

Also, you dat Engrish teacher?

better vote a young lad like trudeau, he has vision for the future

Young people are fucking clueless, i wasnt even aware of how clueless i am until i hit 21