>Degenerate (cons):
Legal pedophilia and child marriage
Legal rape under certain conditions
Women's social regression under the authority of father/husband
Bacon and alcohol are forbidden
No freedom of speech and criticism of religion
Eternal cultural circlejerk
Superimposed morals, no personal ethic
Minority oppression (includes jews, so this one may be a 'pro' for some of you buzzcut fags)

>Non-degenerate (pros):
Strong family values (implies fag persecution)
Strong social structure
Strong societal morals
Powerful 'virile' culture of fight and conquest
Strong social identity

I say the cons outweigh the pros. What about you Cred Forums?

That Arabic word looks like it has the following things in it.

Balls
A devils pitch Fork
A sword
A Snake of Lies

Yeah its a degenerate religion.

The least degenerate of any religion, tragically contaminated with profound degeneracy due to culture-specific ideas from a thousand years ago.

That word looks like it has tits lmao.

It means God lol

Allah = balls

Hahahahahha

Italy is getting more and more culturally enriched as we can see.

>flag

please don't my Algerian friend. Don't.

Also I think that one is extreme trolling

i like the persecution of faggots and strong social identity. I mean so much of the western social degradation wouldn't exist. Like Feminism and LGBT superiority.

but the cons are too big. i am afraid.
I would like to meet a middle point, if i could, do away with the cons, but keep the pro.

if there was a country in the islamic world that has that, i'd be ok with working and living there.

kek

I dont want to be rude bra, but this is not shouldn't even be a discussion.

Islam brainwashes people , and killes those smart and bright enough that may develop and grow nations.

Not only that but it's a warmongering religion enslaving and killing off neighbours.

And to top it off lowers IQ by promoting those individuals that are dumb enough to blindly follow(they get to breed often times with multiple womans) and not only that but the breed with their own family such as cousines.

It doesn't matter any pro's that it may have, it's already killed and kept back all of the middle east.

Consider a simple fact , that middle-east was the birth of civilization in many ways. Babylon , Persia , Carthage , Egypt even the Great greeks and Byzantium stoped growing , died out as nations and people. Culturally these places are dead, whats left is "food" and "ruins"

Question comes down to...
Do you want 1-3 wives , pray mindless 6 times a day , cut off the heads of infidels and gays, live like in 620 AD?

Or do you want growth , atomic age, information , space colonization , because really...

If you choose the first one , then you are egotistical piece of shit that should be nuked.

If you want the whole of mankind to grow and give a meaning to life on this planet you'll choose the right path. But you cannot achive it if you enslave your mind to blind belief.

I travel a lot to Milano and i can assure you that there is absolutely no differecens between Paris and Milano in term of demographics.

Where's that webm of those dudes fucking a goat?

Don't get too emotional. We're talking about a rational pro/con analysis of Islam.

After a bit of analysis of the core beliefs (and not the historical contingency) of Islam I can surely say that it's completely nuts.

I travel a lot to Paris and there is absolutely a fuckton of difference between Paris and Milan.

eg terror attacks lol frog fag

The destroy all that I don't like mentality is only shared with the commies, both r disgusting

>it's an "is islam really that bad" episode
eugh... again? really?

I say alt-right Cred Forumslacks share many beliefs with Islam (see pros).
I want to see if someone here actually likes Islam because of its stance on family and society.

Let's see

Be patient frocio, the day will come. Also your police (aka strong women) and secret intelligence seem very effective.

The cons are too much, we can have the pros without islam by just having a constitutional monarchy. Shit's not that difficult, we had it in the past.

>Strong family values

they honor kill thier own children or proudly send them to suicide bomb

>Strong social structure

different groups of mussies kill eachother the way more than they kill infidels

>Strong societal morals

they break all their own rules all the time, plenty of drugs and alcohol and sex slave brothels behind the scenes

even your pros are inncorrect

Islam is fucking disgusting

Build a thousand bridges but fuck a goat, and you'll be known as the goatfucker

Islam is THE most degenerate religion, warmongering pedophiles.

You forgot a con
>Gayest religion
>Constantly rapes young boys
>Rape defeated enemies (males)

Gay can have strong families too. Not Lesbians though.

If you want nondegenerate faith look at orthodox christians, all the good stuff without degenerate stuff like pedophilia

>American """"theology"""""

Yes, the original Bible is the KJV, fucking imbecile.

"fucking shitskin goatfucker subhumans, islam is not a race"

Your a fucking dirty spic beaner faggot.

that guy looks like a mexishit