/tex/ Texas Nationalist Movement

Stand with Texas and pledge your vote.

>thetnm.org/vote

>Events
thetnm.org/events
Longview, Tyler, College Station, San Antonio, Beaumont

youtube.com/watch?v=hl0ZpHvZGjw

To all the flyovers here. This is not a joke. We Texans are serious about this and if you think this is not achievable you are wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantex_Plant
youtube.com/watch?v=LArGlfEVYqM
thetnm.org/events
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_between_U.S._states_and_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
thetnm.org/jointeam
youtube.com/watch?v=5wCWNs74264
youtube.com/watch?v=mbH60wCO-Yw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_San_Jacinto
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_State_Guard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_military_installations_in_Texas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_Military_Forces
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States
breitbart.com/national-security/2015/06/26/vladimir-putin-supports-texas-secession-movement/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thread claimed in the name of Hana and glorious New Jersey

>liberals are now trying to get Texas to secede before the election.
Oyyy veyyy

There is nothing liberal about our movement.

The National Guard can arm up and mobilize a hell of a lot faster than regular army can. Meaning Texas can seize every federal military base in the state before anyone knows what's happening and declare secession.

And if we seized Fort Hood and Fort Bliss, that's nearly every tank in the US arsenal. The only ones left are in other National Guard units scattered across the 49 lesser states, and several thousand mothballed Abrams rusting away in the California desert, where it would take years to get them operational again and they're all obsolete models.

We'd also have the largest stockpile of nuclear weapons in the US, along with the only facility that manufactures and maintains them.

And the only factories producing the F-16, F-22, and F-35 (ok, shouldn't brag about that last one and it has parts from all over the US, but having the factory denies them the ability to assemble their own.).

If Texas played her cards right, it could hijack most of the American military and its nuclear arsenal in one fell swoop and become the world's superpower literally overnight.

And guess what? The Texas National Guard actually has a plan in place for capturing and securing all of those facilities, in case they're "occupied by hostile forces". Meaning they already have everything worked out before they even mobilize.

And now you know why Jade Helm labeled Texas "hostile territory".

San Antonio reporting in.
What's TNM stance on illegals and immigrants in general?

I donate to you every month.
God bless.
Nineteen months until my contract is up and I come home.

razorback nation is with you based texas.

Go ahead, flag cousins. Follow you're dreams!

Get your own flag faggots

It's manipulation to take away 38 or so votes from the electoral college.
I'm Texan, so don't give me this "we" shit.

>Texas seceded the US today
>Rebels in Texas divided reports say
>Rebels in Texas losing to new La Raza insurgents
>La Raza insurgents aided by cartels defeat Texan rebels
>Texas is annexed to Mexico 2020
Yeah, sounds like you guys have a real swell movement on your hands

Besides, where would we get a free wall then?

>Texas is annexed to Mexico 2020
No way in hell. Remember the alamo?

and plus:

Sure, I remember the Alamo, but I sure as hell don't want to go to San Antonio where it's 65% Mexican and only 20% white

Those numbers are correct. I'm in San Antonio.
White people begin in the hill country all the way north to Canada. But San Antonio south is all short, fat, sweaty mestizo all the way to Columbia.

>I'm Texan, so don't give me this "we" shit.
Well then (you) aren't a Texan.

There are niggers in Texas, what the fuck man.

Take it from an Austinite, only in the outskirts of the hill country, Dripping Springs, Fredricksburg, Austin and all the surrounding suburbs have rapidly gotten more mexican

Stay in Austin, faggot.
>"Why make the country better when we can just leave guys? Oh boy those damn Mexicans keep coming into our country, I wonder why!"

Not without welfare.
Long ago we fought Santa Ana for the right to bring our negro slaves here (one of the reasons).

>mfw Santa Ana could have kept blacks out of the west forever.

We are Texan first. Texan culture transcends our race.

youtube.com/watch?v=LArGlfEVYqM

I'm all for nationalism but Texans seem like the most pretentious and self-fellating faggots I've ever seen

>What's TNM stance on illegals and immigrants in general?

Texas is for Texans. Assimilation is key, not multiculturalism. However, our movement is directed towards the Republic of Texas.

Can I come visit after?

Hey y'all, we need to get serious. It's only a matter of time before this house of cards in fiat currancy comes tumbling down.
We do need a fifth column to work in the background to keep Texas independent and Texans safe.

Anybody around San Antonio wanna get together some time?

Sure, but you can only have this badge.

Why not join us now?

It takes a special kind of stupid to think mexico at its best would be anything more than a minor annoyance to TX...

You from Colorado?

Texan from Texoma here. Signed up as I'd love to leave the US. Can we also vote to remove Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio from our new republic?

>Anybody around San Antonio wanna get together some time?
Information Table in Hondo
Saturday, September 17, 2016 at 09:00 AM through September 19, 2016
Medina County Fair in Hondo , TX
Saturday 9am-6pm and Sunday 9am-4pm. Left off Hwy 90 about 1 mile north, just NE of the Hondo Airport. FM 462 at Castro Ave. There is a charge for parking.
>thetnm.org/events

Welcome to join us.

Mexico has like 3 planes from the 60s or something lol

Join us also for our events that we have over at /k/

Crazy shitheads from Texas demanding independence is a regular thing in American political history.

Just ignore them, they'll tire themselves out.

if you are a "civic nationalist" then you're just a cuck. Sorry

You mean First-world Mexico

>And if we seized Fort Hood and Fort Bliss, that's nearly every tank in the US arsenal.
source?

we have a population and economy comparable to Canada and Australia. Don't pretend that Texas couldn't be its own country

We have things to be proud of that are bigger than our ethnicity.

I can't stand the retarded redneck accents

but i llike guns a lot, the fucking retarded accents though. it's like a living cartoon everyday

I like this idea but I'm in VA. Can I be an honorary Texan and bring my guns and family with me if shit goes south? I've got family in there.

I love and respect Texas and Texans but honestly if you guys break off right now you're just damning yourselves and the rest of the United States. You'll have President Hilldog ramming her ancient vagina in your faces first day of office if Mexico doesn't do it first.

you do admit that our multicultural friends would absolutely hate the idea of an independent Texas, and are only here to destroy us? An independent Texas would require a homogeneous white population

Also a GDP larger than
>Canada, South Korea, Russia, Australia, Mexico and many more..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_between_U.S._states_and_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

Those parasites are only here for money. A war would probably cure that.

better than you a California transplant

How can I go about joining y'all?

I don't know where you are from but your accent probably sounds just as retarded to us.

secession should only be an option if Donald Trump does not get elected president. Trump, for obvious reasons, would be good for Texas

>An independent Texas would require a homogeneous white population
Not necessarily true. We had many Mexican collaborators during our declaration of independence.

A Texas thread? Seriously? You spics are getting too big for your pants.

Houston here, I approve this movement. Fuck the United Soviet States of America

I hear those California retards move Cali to escape the liberal shithole and then start voting to try and make Texas a liberal shithole.

I mean muslims. I've been seeing more of them lately. Texas, in certain areas, seems to be a new hotspot for them

Just head over /k/ sometime a browse. We usually do an event on Saturdays.

Good luck being minority in the new country

Donald is a populist and does not stand for Texas. He stands for the USA.

We are Texans, not americans.

immigrants are welcome in Texas as long as they aren't terrible leftists that want to interfere with Texans being free and making money, or brown people that are even worse than our current population of brown people.

I'm sure you'd be fine.

>Texas
>homogeneous white
yeah that's not going to happen. including the illegal aliens, Texas is about 40% white. and being "white" is not homogenity anyway. Anglo and German Texans have killed each other in the past.

Texan independence is just an eventuality. more and more people support it every year. it's a generational thing, more older people identify as "American" but they're dying out.

>An independent Texas would require a homogeneous white population
They won't stick by us anymore than they stuck by Mexico. When the winds of fortune changes direction they will go with it. If Texas goes to war they will run away, staying only where they think they can profit.

If he's from Virginia that means he's poo in loo.

That may be true, but it would probably garner less support under someone like Trump IMO. It would be perfect under someone like Hillary. She'd probably be in a fucking coma when the bases were getting taken over lol.

exactly. Fuck them

than he has to fuck off we're full

I'm as white as they come. Northern VA seems to have turned into a mudslime stronghold lately though. I just visited a few months ago.

Trump is not popular in Texas for a reason. he's only going to carry the state because he's not fucking Hillary.

pic related, Texan Muslim from Beaumont

which part of Texas do y'all usually meet up in?

>yeah that's not going to happen.
They are only here because people hire them. If you expose their employers as the traitors they are then the problem would be solved very rabidly. It gets even easier when you totally cut off their access to federal welfare.

Yeah, the Texas national movement is going to go great considering the following Sanctuary Cities :
>Dallas 1.25M people, only 35% white
>Austin 885K people, only 45% white
>Houston 2.19M people, only 30% white
Yeah, I'm sure Juan and Tyrone and Pajeet want to leave the US and start their own nation!

...bros, it pains me to say these things. I've lived in Texas all my life. It makes me sick to my stomach to see what it has become.

I love Texas but I will not stay if they keep letting subhumans in

Their numbers are a weakness because they do not have the means to support themselves. Cut off the utilities and drive them out, not hard to do during a war, and the problem will mostly solve itself.

Pls don't cut off the RGV, I'm white I swear ;_;

If it makes you feel better I'm from Tennessee and if things don't look up for me in the nearish future economic wise I might try for Texas. Tennesseans made up a good amount of the men who fought for Texas.

>It makes me sick to my stomach to see what it has become.
It will only change when we do something.
thetnm.org/jointeam

wrong. Trump had one of his biggest rallies ever in Dallas last year

Wtf? You can't be serious?
All, every single city was once clean, prosperous and free of crime, when they were 90% white. Before LBJ the traitor destroyed us.
Fuck off, I'm good with white Texas. Otherwise it's communism and brown crime all over again.
Only white immigrants Christians of good standing.

>it can change guise
top kek, unless you sterilize everyone who is not a white it is impossible.
%40 will go even lower.

I lived in Tennessee when I was a kid from 93-96, it's good country. And every Texan knows Davy Crockett fought and died at the Alamo. He's a Tennessee and Texas legend.

If you were born here then you should defend Texas till your last breath. If you run then they will follow you all your days until you have no place left to hide. Our future is decided here.

Trump is very popular in Texas. Especially in the Corpus area, even with hispanics.
Speak for yourself, you liberal sheep in wolf's clothing.

only if Trump loses. Then I'll think about it. Is it true that Putin has expressed support for Texas nationalism or is it just a rumor?

Our movement is focused on The Republic of Texas and her independence.

People need food, water, shelter, and more to survive in a place and no one is going to stick around on bread and water who is unwelcome. When we act like this is OUR country they will leave of their own accord.

the way things are going, Texas will be South Africa tier in a few decades

That's what us and LA said under Obama. Without strong white men of action nothing happens ever.
You'll see your city over run with spics and niggers, your daughters turned into coal burners and your son's murdered by browns who dindu nuffin.

Wtf can spur any of you faggots into action?
Jew York gets attacked by muslims and we send our Texans to die for Israel willingly. King nigger destroys our state with nigger terrorists and muslim trash and we do fucking nothing.

you don't get it, do you. Texans like Mexicans working here. cheap labor, and they've been driving the black people out of certain areas.

this isn't fucking California. they don't cause any more crime than white people, and not many of them are on welfare.

they just can't be allowed to vote. an independent Texas will need to suspend liberal democracy.

this. They should follow clockmed's example, and fuck off

South Africa was never white majority and was populated by white elites who depended on black labor. Texas has a growing white population and only needs to get our border under control and chase away the parasites.

At this rate the whole South will be South Africa tier. This isn't entirely a bad thing though. White South Africans are tough as nails. It might do Texans and others in the South some good to feel a real threat.

Tejanos are more American than Californians and New Yorkers...

REMEMBER WACO will be our rallying cry
Houston user here

fuck people like you man, who want to use the mexicans as pawns in your little scheme, fuck you because when the mexicans move here they displace the folks who lived here before, filling up our schools with spanish speaking jungle children who distract from the other kids education. fuck having entire neighborhoods where store signs are written in spanish and the walgreens, the HEB, the whataburger, the walmart, everywhere you fucking go is spanish all the fucking time, I just want to hear someone speaking my own language!

Welcome fellow Texan

We don't need poor people from Mexico to do our work for us. It's weakling who bring them here, people to soft to work hard themselves. Save the economy for the true sons and daughters of Texas.

I have a senpai but I'm willing to fight if needed. I will not bend over for this liberal slime ruining our country. I have several people with guns and ammo I can trust at least. Have long term food too.

I literally have no idea what would spur the mainstream normies into action though. It would have to be some cliche evil act like a Sat morning cartoon character would do and be caught on live tv.

>I'm a minority but I think we can kick the majority out

Well good luck with that, odds are against you and it will only get worse in the future, expect %40 to drop into 30% or even 25% in your lifetime.

I find white texan nationalism to be funny, you either secede with blacks and mexians and indians or you dont, If you want a white only nation go to a place where you are the majority, Cascadia for example.
Not that I don't find that idea stupid either, but at least they have a chance.

Wtf it changed "senpai" to senpai

F - A - M lol FAMILY

Never forget

Have you been to a park or river? Mexicans destroy everything.
All these beaner commie democrats, they fucking hate whites. When the fuck will you look to the future? These browns are trash who will jump your son's every day in school, fuck your daughters after getting them on meth, etc.

Wtf? How can you not see this curse of shit skin fucks?

Texas is like 30% white. Texas is dead.

the Mexican enclaves here are all hellholes

Texas will be ours by 2020 silly gringos, better start learning survival Spanish.

Love it.
We need to stay until Trump is elected though.
We'll also need to take a few states with us.

because Dallas is a huge fucking city.

he did very badly in the Texas primary... the only region he won was the border region which is 90% Mexican.

he's beating Hillary in the polls ,but it's not an impressive margin for a Republican.

I live in urban Texas. I know what I'm talking about. Mexicans make great neighbors. if you look at crime rate maps, it's literally just a map of where black people love.

and Texas has never been that white. yes it's gotten more brown over time, but I don't think it's ever been even 80% white, let alone the cities.

Yeah he's fairly popular down there, but everywhere else about 3/4ths of Trump supporters are just "well at least he's not a Democrat"
>liberal in sheep's clothing
you do realize you're supporting a guy who is fine with larger government, same sex marriage, and several Bill of Rights amendments being thrown out the window?

it's true. if a secession crisis happens, I'm going to Russia (I speak Russian) to negotiate for "humanitarian aid"

Your failure to comprehend is curious. I never endorsed violence against anyone and I don't want even a single Mexican to die or suffer. When we rule our nation again we can change the scales such that they seek better opportunity elsewhere. This is not a zero sum game and securing Texas for Texans does not necessitate violence.

I agree, I live in DFW and the spics keep to themselves in their own neighborhoods.
They work, they go home.

45% european. 70% "white".

I'm seriously considering leaving the state in a few years. Especially if Trump loses

>Tejanos are more American than Californians and New Yorkers
THIS IS WHAT TEXANS ACTUALLY BELIEVE

Over seventy percent and rising. Our native white population never stopped growing.

>We'll also need to take a few states with us.
Last time we did that, it didn't work out to well. Texas > Confederacy.

We Texans have the unique opportunity to leave. Other states unfortunately cannot.

If you are a native Texan then stay and fight for Texas.

>implying some Tejanos aren't based

>and Texas has never been that white
Texas used to have whites and negroes. Spics are invading the state now and will make it Mexico 2.0 in a decade

It is the actual truth.
Sorry if it hurts your feels.

If we take their military they will declare war.
We don't need all of the states either.

>Leaving Texas.

You were never a Texan

There was nothing stopping the South during the Confederacy either but Lincoln forcibly roped them back in anyway. Now isn't a good time for Texas to be trying to do this especially with the risk of Hillary taking office.

If establish our independence then we can reverse that trend without much trouble.

it doesn't hurt my feelings, its just kind of pathetic to see Texans bend the knee to their Mexican overlords so easily.

Yeah bro, I'm that guy.
All it takes is a few dozen to start, we show Strength, and we keep going no matter what.
Kick out all non Texans, kick out all Mexicans. No gibs at all means blacks will riot, then run to the USA. Mexicans though, they have to be physically removed. They'll go easy enough, Operation Wetback didn't have much violence. In their heart they know they aren't welcome.

Then think about all the beautiful open land for our remaining victorious population.

Reminder, Texas has nukes. AND uranium mines (one is 3 miles from me).
Texas could have a constitutionagain with no jews or violent minority population of vermin parasites.

That's why I have mixed feelings about Texan independence. I want my state to be an independent country again, but I also don't want to screw America(presidentially). When Trump is President I will also have mixed feelings about leaving.

I don't want to, but I also don't want to be forced to learn Spanish

There will be no whites, hispanics, blacks, asians in the Republic of Texas. Only Texans.

We will meld a new ethnicity: Texan.

How so? Many white people will flee after the independence, and spics will definitely stay and continue to breed like roaches

Would y'all mind if I moved down there?

I was born in Virginia, but grew up in Germany. Now I'm in Illinois and its too cucked for me.

oh no, how dare signs be written in two languages. the horror.

the kind of labor that Mexicans do is shit work that you don't need to be smart for.

do you even live in Texas? Texas is ugly pretty much everywhere except the hill country. even the super white areas in north Texas have brown rivers.

I'm pretty sure you're actually a Californian. not my fault that your state imports shit people from Mexico. our Mexicans even only vote about 40% Democrat, and that's literally only because of women, who shouldn't be allowed to vote period.

stop projecting on us.

ahem

The USA is dying and it's power and will is nothing like it used to be and no one says we have to attack forts and start a shooting war. We can make the process democratic and steady.

/this

>When we rule our nation again we can change the scales such that they seek better opportunity elsewhere. This is not a zero sum game and securing Texas for Texans does not necessitate violence.
>they'll just leave
>we will make such a non violent solution that they'll just leave without any violence
Living in lala land my friend, good luck trying to exile them "peacefully"

again, move to north west. racist bunch is far happy there

lmao

By manipulating economics and perhaps curtailing their access to jobs and resources.

>There will be no whites, hispanics, blacks, asians in the Republic of Texas. Only Texans
Such amount of delusion it actually hurts.

>Texas is ugly pretty much everywhere except the hill country
And live in the hill country and mexicans are shit here. Speaking spanish, listening to their shitty music everywhere, waving their flags on every corner. I don't want to be a part of such new "Texan" nation

And they thank you for your welfare, and your support of their wetback kids schooling, and their free ER visit.

Why are you retarded?

They don't want Texas they want wealth. If we take control of Texas then we control the wealth.

The USA has no problem sending drones daily to blow up brown people in the Middle East. I don't think it'll have issues launching a full scale invasion against an oil nation nation state like Texas and unless Putin and China backed you guys you'd be fucked. I have nothing against Texas Nationalism and respect it but you're doomed if you even try to attempt it now.

just deport everyone not born in Texas. this way both spics and californians can be removed.

Look, I would bleed for Texas in an instant. If things ever got bad enough, I'd support succession. But right now? Absolutely not.

We are on the cusp of turning the tide against degeneracy and corruption. If Trump wins, I really think this country can be turned around. If Hillary wins, then I'll begin to entertain the idea of succession, a decade or two down the road.

Texas was mexico.
Tejanos fought mexico also to make it a seperate teritory.

Our mexicans are not like your mexicans.

things are different now. Texas is rich, well populated, and well armed. 30% of the USA's refining capacity is in Texas. another 20% of it is is in neighboring Oklahoma and Louisiana.

and it's a bit more difficult to justify killing other people in a faraway land in the age of cameras and Internet.

>oh no, how dare signs be written in two languages. the horror.
Texas is for Texans.
>the kind of labor that Mexicans do is shit work that you don't need to be smart for.
Our economy is for Texans.
>do you even live in Texas? Texas is ugly pretty much everywhere except the hill country.
You have to be fake. Texas is beautiful all over.

Just curious, what will Texas seceding do the College and Universities?

>Texas was mexico.
Fuck off Pedro. You were absolute minority back in the days

You faggots were btfo at the alamo.

As I said we can leave the Union in a gradual fashion and allying ourselves with Russia is an option.

>1836 best year of my life

This option is only sound if Trump loses which he won't.

t. Texan

Mexicans are not Tejanos. Less than 10% of Texas' spics are Tejanos. The remaining 90% came within the last 40 years and made Texas the shitskin state it is today.

Not to mention that there is a significant portion of whites that would not support Texas' secession, especially in Austin and Houston. Even then, there are still approximately 19M people living outside of those 3 major cities, so maybe you have a chance?

brasil?

killing other americans is different than removed brown people. the real issue is that I have trouble believing that the innumerable non-whites in texas would get behind a secessionist movement.

If you make the land inhospitable they will deport themselves and save us the trouble.

You would kill any chance of a Republican winning office, you dolt.

Oh, you're a beaner pretending to be a Texan. Makes sense now.

Fuck of Paco, I'm kicking all of you out. Then we'll watch Mexico have yet another ultra violent revolution/civil war once again. Every problem we have is due to fucking wetbacks, get the fuck out.

You'd be stuck in a political bureaucratic grindstone and your cucked politicians and our cucked politicians would drag their feet as long as possible and attempt to find as many loopholes as possible to try to stop it like what British politicians are doing in the UK since Brexit. The only real way Texas could gain independence is fighting for it.

>Especially in the Corpus area,

Can confirm.

My country voted Trump in primaries.

Hey, Johnny Reb, the North remembers...

Literally this. Spics with proxies are trying to divide and conquer. Nobody fall for it.

Except for the fact that they work and actually contribute to the economy and to society.

I'm paying welfare for niggers anyways and all they know how to do is sit on their ass all day,and on the off chance they are not, they are out committing crimes.

>removing the points on the Texas triangle from Texas

Looks like teeth aren't the only thing you're missing fucko.

The struggle can take multiple fronts and unlike Iraq Texas has plenty of veterans experienced with ICBMs and drones. With prep time we could quickly turn a war with Texas into an undesirable proposition.

Texas didn't have its own identity during the civil war. Now that we're rich and have our own power grid the Yanks can't compete

>yfw you realized that at least every 5th of American poster is a spic

>Spics with proxies
or you know, just one of the millions of insurgent spics living in America

I was born in Nueces county, and I go there at least once a year to see my dad. I pity anyone who lives in that stinky brown beach town now.

>tfw shopping at Comics Plus off SPID and buying DBZ and Pokemon comics in the 90's

>We'd also have the largest stockpile of nuclear weapons in the US, along with the only facility that manufactures and maintains them.

Every New Englander (where every nuclear sub, trident missile, and their manufacturing facilities are located) is laughing at your ignorant, inbred, redneck cowboy ass.

Lol. Good luck with no airforce and no navy.

blessed be thy Texas for her power grid.

I don't care about the economy or how hard they work. I care about Texas and Texans and we should put our people first and not be greedy pigs.

Texas has an airforce.

>The Pantex Plant is the United States' only nuclear weapons assembly and disassembly facility and is charged with maintaining the safety, security and reliability of the nationā€™s nuclear weapons stockpile. The facility is located on a 16,000 acre (65 km2) site 17 miles (27 km) northeast of Amarillo, in Carson County, Texas in the Panhandle of Texas.
>The Pantex Plant is the United States' only nuclear weapons assembly and disassembly facility and is charged with maintaining the safety, security and reliability of the nationā€™s nuclear weapons stockpile.
>The Pantex Plant is the United States' only nuclear weapons assembly and disassembly facility

And I'm laughing at you yank.

Na fuck Corpus, only go there when I have to.

I'm north east.

>Except for the fact that they work and actually contribute to the economy and to society
youtube.com/watch?v=5wCWNs74264

>TFW your state has more freedom than Texas.

>wew

THIS ALL GOOD DAMN DAY

Voting is for cucks, Washington and Houston would slap you around like a faggot for saying vote for independence.

The psychotic proud Texans killing pigs for fun at night, and beating down faggots in the country will be the revolutionaries. All these fucking lawyers at TNM are god damned clueless and spineless.
It's bikers and vets, and racist men that will earn freedom fir all the cucks.

>banting Texas rather than allying her.
Not wise.

And last time I check, you don't have the legal right to leave the Union.

We do. So who's the real winners?

see

It's not like you guys have guns anymore or anything.

Faggot libertarian fucking traitor.
No they fucking don't. Go visit a school or hospital you pay for, it's good dammed disgusting what they get away with. They send billions to Mexico and they don't pay fucking taxes.
They all rent, you fucking retard. And that means only sales taxes on tacos are the only support a beaner gives Texas.

KYS

Probably Wyoming

>It's not like you guys have guns anymore or anything.

Look how post America is with muslims killing their precious faggots.
Imagine 50 terrorist attacks by Texans across America simultaneously with real bombs and they coordinate to attack again. All your water, electricity,every thing destroyed and they have a home base. Not to mention actually killing civilians. Wew, don't think faggots have the heart.

Anyways, If Trump loses I'll definitely being checking it out.

>Have peaceable journey laws
>Need a license to carry a handgun
>No constitutional concealed carry

get rekt. Steers and queers, etc.

Just saw the thread on frontpage so I'll play

Good luck trying to seize wealth, which is already slipping away from whites, more over good luck convincing wealthy to not fire cheap mexican-indian labor, and instead hire white folk.

Again impossible without the use of force, again la la land. Communist have a better ground in reality than you, at least they acknowledge that they will use force.

TOP TEN REASONS THAT IRAQ WOULD MAKE A BETTER STATE THAN TEXAS
10. Both Oil-Rich and near a gulf, what's the difference?
9. Camel's milk tastes better than shitty Lone Star Beer.
8. Shorter flying time for US bombers in Gulf War III.
7. Saddam Hussein or George W., who was REALLY crazier? Tell the truth.
6. Fewer religious fanatics in Basra than Dallas.
5. Less chance of running into a nut with a weapon in Iraq.
4. Iraqi accent less annoying than Texas drawl.
3. Better staffing at 7-11's.
2. Shiites more tolerant than Southern Baptists.
1. Iraqi's still remember the last time the US Army whupped their asses.

You do understand our laws are getting better. We just passed campus carry. Open carry is next.

We have better gun laws than most states.

>Texans start bombing and slaughtering civilians
>gets away with it without any foreign intervention

Nice plan retard. If Texas really does try to secede then I sure hope fucknut stupid shits like you aren't leading it.

I'm stationed here in Killeen. If there is any type of """independence""" insurrection I will actively take up arms and fight it. Nobody is leaving the union you stupid rednecks.

Christians tend to not stone people to death and destroy countries nowadays. this just seems like an edgy atheists making a pathetic attempt to slander Christian achievements.

based Lamar
Imagine if we had struck oil before Spindletop in 1900
We wouldn't have needed to join the Union

Our GDP is 10 times larger than theirs.

>GDP Iraq 169,460

>GDP Texas 1,648,007

I want flyovers to leave my thread please.

This honestly scares me that people that it was a good idea to only have three power grids.

A lot has changed since that old map. We're ready, you inbred twats.

You are not a Texan.

>acknowledge that they will use force.
Pass strict laws against hiring foreigners and shutdown the welfare programs which support them. It is state force after a fashion but forming death squads is beyond unnecessary. Besides the unrest will drive most of them away without our doing anything. They are here for money.

Yee-haw bitches.

Pflugerville Pfellow checking in

Still not enough.

Because the USA won the war on terrorism. New age of War demands total absolute violent war. This means us resources must be used to treat their population instead of just letting us go in peace. What's the better idea? 20 million dead Americans, or letting Texas go?

Call us what you like but you are no better and Texas belongs to Texans. The feds only seek to drown us beneath the foreign hoards.

>Texas becomes terrorist nation
>Whole world turns a blind eye

It's like you're a complete fucking retard and you don't even realize it.

Lol...I know book-learnin' ain't y'all's strong suit, but you might want to check on the tridents and the submarines.

Not all nukes are land based, you stuffed-chromosome hillbilly nitwit.

How many Asians at Harvard and MIT do you think it takes to shut down your shitty Texas power grid with a couple lines of code, Johnny Reb?

The reason you southern twats will never rise again is that you pride yourselves on ignorance.

We can leave the Union legally. seeyank

I'm a former Marine. So fucking what? You faggots cannot even carry a weapon.
20 Texas terrorists could take out half the base before they went down shooting. Remember your Muslim officer killing 30 of y'all in 5 minutes?
How many Texas men in uniform would open up the bar for us? You're poetically just another nigger using military service add a gibs program anyway. Enjoy your tranny Infantry officers, faggot.

>wanting to become a buffer state

HOLY FUCK NO STOP BEING RETARDED. THE US IS GETTING IT'S SHIT FUCKED UP. LAST THING WE NEED IS BEING OFFICIALLY UNAFFILIATED WITH THE US, GIVING OUTSIDE FORCES REASON TO COME IN AND TAKE OVER OUR STATE.

FREEDOM

>COME IN AND TAKE OVER OUR STATE.
They can try.

youtube.com/watch?v=mbH60wCO-Yw

The entire world hates the USA. They would support Texas to end bases in their nations. You're not thinking this thru.

Think about the dominoes falling when Texans begin violent revolution. Russia, China, Germany, fucking every nation with a US base in its territory.

Every nation wants to be the super power,and they resent the current world leader. Think about all the kababs throughout the USA who will start blowing up in NY and DC. About the nigger terrorist groups angry about their gibs being late and rioting.

USA, nope. It will be chaos very quickly.

We settled this shit, you treasonous snake.

Try it again, and you'll lose even harder than last time.

You fuckers couldn't even beat Santa Anna at the Alamo.

You got cucked by a couple of Mexicans.

And you think you can take on the Republic of the United States of America? Alone? Without your other southern biggot buddies--even with whom you lost miserably last time?

Good fucking luck, dummies. Good fucking luck.

And God Bless the Republic of the United States of America.

ONE NATION

INDIVISIBLE

With liberty and justice FOR ALL, especially those black people you mouth-breathing morons hate so much.

I was pointing out your retardation in the scenario you typed out. Jesus fuck if even half of Texas is as dumb as you then you guys are fucked.

You speak like like purebred trash and your arguments are nonsense. If Texas became a nuclear power to any degree then there would be no conventional war.

R Lee Ermey was wrong. There's 3 things in Texas.

1. Steers
2. Queers
3. The dumbest motherfuckers in the English-speaking world.

>You fuckers couldn't even beat Santa Anna at the Alamo.
We were outnumbered 5 to 1. We did not run, instread we kick their ass in:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_San_Jacinto

You need to brush up on Texas history.

>And you think you can take on the Republic of the United States of America?
No thinking to it. It is a fact at this point:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_State_Guard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_military_installations_in_Texas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_Military_Forces

see

POG detected

You are a first rate idiot and you act like it, bigot.

What's this?

:^)

anything that makes the cuckservatives mad am all for it

Robots > Grunts. Never send a man to do a machines job.

The USA would be busy supporting the beaner/nigger refugees we send north. Yeah, all those illegal beaners in Texas. We'll send them to Wisconsin on buses before promising them cash rewards if they kill political leaders in the USA.

Why are you pussies so hesitant to speak about total war? Nearly every white Texanowns several guns, but we could send millions of pacos and jamals to the USA with assassination dreams in their head. Pretty much 30 million minority sleeper agents.

I love Texas and I love to entertain the thought of seceding. In fact I support it (kind of) if we can become like Puerto Rico and be our own place without being tied to a big government that much (since it really does feel like we're on our own). But this is THE worst possible time to ever think about seceding.

A newly found country with a political system having to go under reconstruction to accommodate the new government makes us incredibly vulnerable to people wanting to fuck with our politics. Since the US is getting shit from multiple sides and beaners will be getting desperate with Trump being a the likely winner, thousands would flood in to either fuck with the US through our government, launching attacks and using us as a scapegoat, or simply using our land as passage. Then there's the issue of having to deal with the US over their bases and shit, so they won't let us go easily. Oh, and I'm not even going to bother taking to account the number of people leaving us or rushing in to get away from all the happenings in the US. The massive amount of movement will be too hard to track and a bunch of faggots and criminals would waltz right in.

If we really do ever want to, and not just play with the idea of doing it, it'd have to be when the US is doing way better than it is right now and we don't have as many potential enemies to fuck our shit up.

We can have independence without wasting Texas blood on foreigners.

Why do Texans keep bringing up Pantex? You won't get nukes in your hypothetical revolt. The US Government would detonate all of those weapons in place if it looked like you were about to seize them, and failing that would destroy the facility with an Sub Launched nuclear missile.

This is standard nuclear doctrine. The very effort by an enemy force to seize your nuclear weapons constitutes an escalation to the strategic use of force.

As a Texan here, you are being retarded. I am certain you are from a Jewish group to divide the public.

Really we need a powerful political party to plan all this out and keep support alive.

Regardless the USA will try to keep their grasp on us. Economically we're a powerhouse and they must appease us. Even if that means giving us more power to govern ourselves but remain in the US that is progress.

Texit!

I'm a huge supporter and even a decent donor... But we can't put all our hopes into one man turning back the ocean of bullshit.

Contingency plans are needed, based states secede NOW if he fails, otherwise they'll flood us with illegal third worlders and steal all our patrimony.

Stupid northern white libs are going to want a homeland to flee to when all their shit goes south. We'll kick their asses a couple times for wrecking the old America and then welcome them in

Oh yeah, they totally did that in Turkey during the coup.
Retard, you have no idea. Nukes are a deterrence.

>I am certain you are from a Jewish group to divide the public.
Via uniting Texas?

You are the one trying to divide us.

I was stationed in Texas before and am quite familiar with many of the military personnel and bases there.

You have no idea what you're talking about if you think Texas could secede by force. Secede by diplomacy? Most Texans would automatically, and rightly so, concede that you are sovereign citizens similar to Timothy McVeigh and therefore treasonous.

The fact that you even think the national guard would go along with your plan is asinine. They take the same oath to defend from both threats foreign AND domestic.

Stop playing war games, kid, and get some sleep. No civil/race war is starting up but for you school does start Monday.

3rd armored, 7th cavalry. Lots of avrams and bradleys.

Chile, is that you???

>ITT: ass blasted rednecks are still pissed that yanks blew them the fuck out decades ago

Feels good to be a yank, fuck off you rebel pussies.

You seem to be under the impression that our National Guard is not for the State of Texas.

>population comparable to Canada

>similar number of people but out population isn't at all comparable to Canada - they're a bunch of faggots

Like our enormous Texan cocks

America belongs together. If Hillary wins, sure, I'll support secession, but otherwise America is one nation.

Kek. Texas is Eden for Mexicans. Muslims have to go though. Also, would support purge of free riding commiefornians regardless of race.

>The fact that you even think the national guard would go along with your plan is asinine.
Whatever helps you sleep at night, yank.

For you.

We'll be fine.

>tejanos
Texas only state that has a special word for how much we've assimilated a minority to our superior culture

Good luck accomplishing that when our national government is shitting itself. The Democrats are dependent on the US while the Republicans are dependent on our local people not being retarded and help themselves. If the US is doing well, Democrats will be less dependent on the US and thus have an easier time agreeing that we don't need the US to prosper.

Which is why I said we should be like Puerto Rico or something similar. Technically we're no longer a state of the US but we're still maintain very close ties to them and their government. We get to have our secession and they get to reap the fruits of our labor. If we can get out of following the US constitution we can run things our way: if some things are successful, US benefits; if some are not, the US is not obliged to clean up our mess. And if an enemy threatens us it'll be in US's interest to assist us.

Turkey was not trying to seize the nukes.

Texas is not Southern though. We just jumped on the bandwagon because why not.

Texas is Southern. Hell southeast Texas is deep south.

Can I come back, please?

Houstonian here - we even have a nigger mayor here now, we're basically Detroit with fajitas.

Fellow Texans - wall Houston off and let the faggots and niggers eat each other then reclaim the land and rebuild on our mass graves.

I love Texas too much to let our degenerate nigropolis stop you

Remember us user!

Texan first, Southern second.

>Good luck accomplishing that when our national government is shitting itself.
I mean we need a new purpose built party. If the subject of this thread gets big enough it would do fine so long as they don't accidentally turn us into a second Mexico.

Wall off everything inside of grand parkway.

Also houston here, signed tnm. When you faggots are done roleplaying though, we're gonna have to fight, so just hmu when shit actually goes down.

I had to move to the deep south for work. And I've been here for four years. Texas is nothing like the real south. The real south is characterized by lack of opportunity, shit roads, and an almost caste like system. Texas is the west. Or south west if it makes you feel better.

>everyone is a cuck like me
>cucks will use our unstoppable cuck army to crush any goyim who like freedom
>Being THAT Jewish on Cred Forums

60 chromosomes in one, 5 dozen in the other

What's funny is that the South had a much better chance then compared to a single state.

Yet you still get roleplayers on here pretending that Texas could "rise again!"

Fucking children who have never done any military planning/course of action strategy what so ever turn in to armchair generals over night.

Y'all slavers sure must like pickin' the loosing side

The party might have a different name but it's still the same people with the same mentality: one supports the feds, the other the state. The only way we could unite a population divided by party affiliation would be to improve the standard of living. If there's people struggling to make a living here then there will be doubt that our state itself can help them. If everybody is shitting money in comparison to the rest of the US, everybody will agree that we don't need the US.

Us army has won zero wars in 50 years now full of trannys faggots and niggers looking for gibs and you think it's going to successfully put down a determined insurrection of high IQ white Americans?

Go collect welfare somewhere else

Shucks, you have light infantry vehicles and about 2,000 people (the majority of which wouldn't support your "cause" to take up arms against other American citizens)?

Well shit, time for the United States of America to bow the fuck out.

We've been outmatched boys!

Most of my friends were Texans, you're embarrassing them.

Texit is not another civil war. The civil war was a loss for all sides.

>jews want to separate everyone and cause chaos
>hey guys! let's break up the united states and divide up Americans even further!

Do you wake up retarded or do you put it on in the mirror every morning?

>high IQ
>white
>Texans

Pick 1

I'd pick Texan. You can have white.

Listen shekelstein literally no one wants America to go to shit, but if you fags just can't help yourself and insist on voting for Hillary like a bunch of niggers we don't want to go down with you.

Open borders hits us the hardest of a and we're not losing our homeland to the third world because it pleases a bunch of Jews and faggots in California.

>jews want to separate everyone and cause chaos
Actually the conspiracy theory goes the other way. They want to unite everyone into a Jewish dominated order. This order may maintain a facade of separate powers or involve a genuine one world government.

you are aware the THAAD is produced in north texas, right?

t. lockheed martin employee

What state are you from?

I pick Texans. IQ is a poor measure of intelligence and whites are giant pussies so we are better off forming a new white race.

>Us army has won zero wars in 50 years now

Stopped reading there. Not only do you not understand that the US Army doesn't go to war, the US military does, but you honestly believe we haven't won any wars in the last fifty years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States
I can't deal with this level of stupidity, even from Cred Forums.

>the Union didn't win the Civil War

Please, please tell me you're not this dumb.

Every side suffers in war but I pray you're not implying that the Confederates drew a stalemate with the North.

>claiming to be red pilled
>judging other white Americans by taking (((Hollywood))) stereotypes at face value
>do you believe all blacks are noble victims of racism too?
>all trump voters live in trailer parks?

>being that programmed

texans obviously

A N I M E
N
I
M
E

silly americans
we have been an independent state for 200 years and counting
and we are actually celebrating our national day

oops, didn't meant to quote you

Are you retarded? That poster is a yank. Do you need everything explained to you?

>the Union didn't win the Civil War
That was no victory because the war was not necessary in the first place. It's like shooting yourself in the face and claiming you won something.
>but I pray you're not implying that the Confederates drew a stalemate with the North.
The Confederate government surrendered but really they should not have formed a second government in the first place. They should have handled the matter without killing Americans.

>Tfw live near Texarkana

>claims US wins wars in last 50 years
>posts big list of US losses a couple arguable ties plus tiny weekend conflicts that don't qualify as war

Put your high heels back on and go back to ROTC diversity training and quit LARPing as an actual soldier

Or if you're a big tough badass like you want to portray buy some plane tickets and go get killed in Afghanistan or Iraq where we've won most recently with our highly effective millitary

I'm genuinely surprised there is a fellow Arkansan here

low quality b8

>La Raza insurgents

Oh shit we are scared now.

>mexico taking Texas
Nah, you'd go to get all geared up and decide "maƱana"
fuck off to your street corner Pedro

Listen, I used to love Texas. I was really big into Texas.

Then I came back from time away for work. What I came back to was an explosion of immigrants from California, Illinois and other shitty states. They brought with them their culture and their blue.

We were not strong enough to have them adapt. We can only hope that we keep things Texan enough, and none of this mixed faggotry statehood.

in 2020 mexico will be a supertoilet

Never gonna happen without major destabilization of the whole federal system.

45% of the population is white.

Only 30% of newborns are white.

Secession will never happen by a vote in universal suffrage, at this point.

TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS!

SAY IT WITH ME BROTHERS!

TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS!

>mfw Texas goes blue in november

As even as a minority majority we still have the time and power to take Texas back and besides the Spanish were outnumbered by Mexicans in the 15th century themselves.

>a Texas inside Texas

I don't know why that made me laugh.

I actually love Mexico I just wish you would stop sending hoards of Aztecs over here.

nobody is sending no one, retard

they just leave, don't look at me, I'm here, can't do anything about it.

Be that way Burrito but the Mexican government could put a stop to this.
>can't do anything about it.
Not with that attitude princess.

Forgot pic

>89298743
Also

Texas victory over Mexico... Has the USA ever even won such a decisive victory by themselves!?

Imagine if we had captured King George during the revolution....

As a Texan myself I can say for certain that a succession will never happen. If Texas actually succeeded from the Union they might be able to win some minor skirmishes with the federal soldiers, possibly even a few battles, but the war would inevitably develop into a war of attrition.

I highly doubt that the federal government would be willing to negotiate peace with the rebels due to the fact that it might inspire other southern states to declare independence from the union, so the Feds would most definitely make an example out of Texas.

The rebel leaders, as well the solders who participated in the rebellion, would more than likely be executed for treason and a state of martial law would be declared in the formely held rebel territory, citizens who actively supported the rebellion will be arrested and tried for treason.

Only in some twisted fantasy world would the Texas army be able to triumph over the might of the American war machine. Remember, the American goverment would not hold back against these 'terrorists' who threaten the stability of the republic. The Jewish press would stir the American public into a frenzy like they did during the world wars, the American public would be craving Texan blood, and would be volunteering in huge droves to be given the right to rape and pillage Texan lands on world Jewry's behalf.

Well it doesn't affect me, not only can't do anything about it but I don't want to do anything about it.

>Mexican goverment could put a stop to this

I think you understimate how hard it's to get to the US illegaly, retarded mexicans just take the risk because they can't do anything right over here. I don't know the number but from what I've heard around here, around 40%~ of the idiots trying to jump die on the trip.

You are all filthy fucking traitors.

Chile pls

Your a dumb nigger.

>unless Putin

Shieeet...
breitbart.com/national-security/2015/06/26/vladimir-putin-supports-texas-secession-movement/

it was illegal to leave the british too, the only difference then was that there were no fags spewing out infographs.

Not really we just want to go our own way. Please stop being so obsessed with us thank you.

sure there were. they just did it irl with pamphlets

So Mexico AND Texas will be paying for the wall. Neat. You guys gonna build it too?

>That's why I want my state to be an independent country again
Nigger, Texas was independent for like 5 years. You have been a state exponentially longer than you were a country.
WE WUZ INDEPENDENT N SHIIEEET

you must have a very small face my friend

I responded to the wrong poster, I support independence

It's a chance to stop population replacement. I've watched the United states destroy the fabric of every major city until I often feel like a stranger in my own state. I'm sure you don't give a shit about it but that just goes to show our unity is an illusion.

So you're going to force all the minorities out at gunpoint? Are you going to kill them all?