Southeast panic happening

>gas pipe burst in Alabama
>6 states are not getting gas
>multiple cities/states panic

newschannel5.com/news/panic-fuels-gas-shortage-in-middle-tennessee

al.com/news/index.ssf/2016/09/bentley_declares_state_of_emer.html

money.cnn.com/2016/09/16/investing/gasoline-prices-shortage-pipeline-leak/

Other urls found in this thread:

wnct.com/2016/09/17/price-gouging-law-in-place-as-nc-gas-prices-expected-to-rise/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonel_Sanders
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-idUSKCN11N062
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>gas pipe burst in Alabama
>6 states are not getting gas
Gas stations are not supplied by pipeline bruh...

> Alabama

Good.

Did you even read the links?

foreign terrorists backed by barrack hussein obama

good thing everything here in nc is on electric/coal

Lazy fucking shatr in marts don't even know how to use the heel-toe express.
Wait, wait, why do americunts need gas, I thought mobility scooters were battery powered.

you left your proxy on mr. leaf

My town is out of gas until Tuesday. Feels bad man.

At least those images are not price hiked. Which I remember instantly happening when shortages went on in the south from some hurricane.

Gots to get my gas

Opps. But I'm a Finn-fag. I love dirty muzzie cocks in my """white""" mongol ass.

oh its happening

wnct.com/2016/09/17/price-gouging-law-in-place-as-nc-gas-prices-expected-to-rise/

Nice proxy. A lot of Americans depend on cars because they are surrounded by miles and milesand of lush, green, virgin land and fresh air. We can't just walk down the street of our commie block to get our weekly stipend of potatoes and chicken livers

>All these cucks relying on other states for their fuel
>Not relying on my based home state of Florida for oil which is impossible to lose flow from since it's within driving distance if need be
Fuck is wrong with you lads

Time to invade another ME source m80s

CHIMPOUT INCOMING.

Wew lad

>warm up the gas chambers
>gas pipelines burst

Trump Jr. needs to be more careful with his magicks

So what states are effected?

Here in Kentucky I've not noticed anything.

NO GAS IN ATLANTA CONFIRMED
>NO GAS IN ATLANTA CONFIRMED
NO GAS IN ATLANTA CONFIRMED
>NO GAS IN ATLANTA CONFIRMED

domestic energy BTFO

Me neither

270 Area

You?

out by fricken burgin

i dont even know what the area code is

859 Area you are m8

>not knowing your area code
That leads me to believe the reason why you haven't noticed anything is because you're a neet who doesn't leave the house

270 prices are rising slowly, I would fill up if I were you. But then again, you should already have a full tank, be prepared and whatnot. you do have cases of water in your trunk... right?

RIOTS IN VESTAVIA HILLS

Atlanta most gas stations are out.

czeched, lets fucking rob the leafs. That way the soldiers can be home by christmas.

CAT 3 INCOMING

Shieeet
Will nigger driveby's ever recover ?

I am a third generation farmer, I have lots of supplies, both gas and diesel tanks on property, and lots of firepower. I'm good, you?

>Kentucky
>270 Area
>lot's of niggers

Someone knows nothing about Kentucky I see

We keep all our niggers in Louisville mainly

THE KLAN IS LYNCHING NIGGERS IN DOWNTOWN BIRMINGHAM

THEY'RE BOMBING ALL THE BLACK CHURCHES AGAIN

IT'S ABSOLUTE CHAOS

Minimum cat 3

>Time to kill you happening buzz

Proofs?

But KFC n shieeet

>SE

You retards have no idea about distribution...the entire I-95 corridor is on that pipe. All the way to MAINE!

Bad shit.

Gas is hard to find in the north Atlanta suburbs

My brother lives in dunwoody, said he filled his car just in case, also said the lines were outrageous.

Chimpout when?

It's ok just use public transport until things get back to normal.

Ah yes, the old KFC card, this gets pulled on us Kentuckians a lot. In most KFCs in Western Kentucky it is mostly White people that eat there, I for one hate that the fired chicken stereotype for blacks has ruined a restaurant chain started by a White person.

>state of emergency
>Prompts panic
Well you don't say.

Just kidding m80
>always thought Colonel was chink

Don't worry about it m8, shit shouldn't bother me in the first place

No he was a upstanding White person who just wanted to serve good fried chicken is all

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonel_Sanders

I do admit, he does look like one a bit

You can't be this stupid

Tennessee, 931, right south of Fort Campbell and the state line. Prices are up here, but it's not like Nashville where places are flat out of gas.

Well that's getting closer to home then

keep us posted

>High gas prices are worse than having no gas.
You fucking people are too dumb to live.

Ayyyyy

Clarksvillefag here

Vestevia Hills? I'm about 20 minutes from there. I've been drinking cause roll tide and shits happening now? This isn't how I planned it

Fuck yes

Its AMERICA time

basically yes

I recently moved from lex, and i knew it was 859 there, didn't realize it was the same.

The stations here are filled by tankers. Not all are fed by pipelines.

Damn, I had no clue.

That explains why most of the gas stations I've been by seemed extra damn busy today and yesterday and the shell I stopped at earlier had bags over several of the pumps.

Leafs dont have that much oil.

Shale isnt even worth it.

Just turn on the saudis and control the well yourself?

>2000 + 16
>not having an old diesel backup car and using waste oil for fuel. or ANY oil
PLEBIANS

where do you think the tankers fill up?

wait, are you telling me that gas stations don't have direct pipelines to refineries??

I bet Mississippi did this.

Any pollacks in the hoover AL area preparing for shit to hit the fan?

I live like an hour drive from the Birmingham area and have enough sense to know that guy is full of shit

Gas is $1.60/gallon here in TX. My cousin has a small trailor-tank for his old pressure-washing business, I'm going to fill it with gas and drive it out there and blackmarket pricegouge the fuck out of it. Think I can get $5/gal? Its a 1000 gallon tank..

This is how you get the feds on your ass

Transporting gas in non approved containers is how you get sent to butthole expanding camp

Mississipi native sam hyde confirmed by witnessed, was seen shooting at the pipeline

Fucking sevens, the most magical and prophetic of gets.. WW3 here we come, as the next middle eastern invasion is gonna start some real shit

Kek wills it, through fire shall the earth be cleansed

DAMN IT KEK

Don't mean to alarm any in this thread but it seems that shit is happening all over the US tonight lads

New Jersey
Manhattan
Charlottesville
Minnesota

Just 10 days before the first Presidential Debate as well hmmmmmm

Nothing to see here goy

I wonder how much of Clarksville and Fort Campbell shitposts on Cred Forums

>live in florida
>gas prices are gonna go up

I know of at least one Cred Forumsack in the Fort Campbell area

I dont personally know any Cred Forumsacks

But a fellow fort campbell soldier introduced me to Cred Forums/b/ back in 2010.

Prepare for martial law.

/news/
It's a board, just like Cred Forums, and your prattle belongs on it.
Yes, the east cost is fucked again by something that won't be touched by politics.
This shit is days old, sorry you are so slow to catch up. I live on the W side, and I knew about this days ago.
please just humor me, and tell me why you think this belongs on Cred Forums?

Big credit to you for not being a one post slider. Respectfully, pls explain why this thread should be here. This isn't a personal attack, but why not post things on topic, on the correct board?

wew lad

The goyim know. Shut it down.

Respectfully, go fuck yourself.

You now know two or three just from this thread.

why do you post so many tiny images

>When the debate is over, slander becomes the tool of the loser.
Socrates

Hello nu-pol, glad to see you have no idea how to validate your worthless position.

Everyone point at OP and laugh.

Go back to /r/eddit, kid. You can't validate your position with realistic examples? Then fuck off.

Good to know you guys are near and close at hand

Its a happening thread, governor declared state of emergency.

Go bitch somewhere else.

There are literally dozens and dozens of pointless threads right now on Cred Forums
No one has talked about the gas shortages in the area, so again, go bitch somewhere else

As not only an Alabama resident but living 15 miles from where this happened. I'm gloating at the fact we're causing a happening that is indeed happening.

>living near the Mississippi border

so is Florida unaffected?

I vote we wreck the fucking saudis.

take a look at all that freedom

Christ imagine if this was also an attack like nyc

Murfreesboro, TN here. I was wondering what was going on when I went to get groceries last night. This was at about 10:30 p.m. and every gas station was either out of gas or had lines down the road and the prices had shot up by ~$.40-50 per gallon.

>butthole expanding camp
kek

I live in Alabama and I haven't even heard about this. Is our media shitty, or is national media sensationalist?

Yes, its inconvenient, chuckle it up taconigger.

Dont forget to fill up at monopoly pemex, while getting shit tier gas and getting ripped off by innacurate pumps.

Durham, NC here.

We have gas.

Same, this was the first I heard about it.

But then again I did notice gas stations being busier than usual today and yesterday while out. Had no idea there was a particular reason though.

If the United States has a taint, you are living on it.

>Vestavia
>riots

Damn, maybe we'll actually get to see some roof Koreans again.

Wait, so all it takes to create near absolute chaos in 6+ states is to bust a hole in a pipe?
Why isn't this a near every day occurance?

It's incredible that people don't think an insurgency could succeed in the US. One pipe bursts and six states are without gas. The economies will grind to a halt if this goes on long enough.

How many pipes have to burst for LA to go without water? or Phoenix? NY to starve?

>tfw I am safe here in delaware
>plenty of gas
>no chimpouts
>no possible hap-
god damn it

it's only a matter of time huh?

It also gets your steel beams not melted but still collapsed if you get in a crash

Why arn't there careers soley based on fixing gasline pipes?
Just a group of dudes sitting around all day waiting for a pipe to burst?
Shouldn't this be fixed within an hour?
Seems rather an important pipe and nobody is round the clock maintaining it?

I have an EV and other cars. So I am not affected by this at all.

So far in my area it's gone from around $1.96/gal to today being $2.56. Shell and BP are at that price while the Mobil is at $2.26

>live in Maryland
>brother bought like 50 5 gal gas cans
>said he's going to be selling them from his truck
>informed him that's retarded and he'll blow up his car
>He told me to fuck myself and I haven't heard from him since
If you see a red headed moron selling gas for eight bucks a gallon by the side of the road, throw a molotov at him for me.

jesus fuck thats a huge false flag.

they really want to hide syria im assuming?

or could there be something even larger than syria?

You're probably right. It's the second wealthiest suburb in Alabama behind Mtn. Brook, and it's white and Asian. If they want rioter, they'll have to import them.

What if this is a test to see how ppl act?

Let's feed the fire:
> colleagues at my school are in the National guard. They have always had short (3-4 mo) deployments. They were just called to report for a year long deployment. He is a math teacher and said that if he was getting called he estimates his battalion would be as well.

Is this a sign of coming issues? Anyone else seen this?

This time we'd better TAKE THE OIL, unlike what that cuck muslim half nigger quadroom Obama did with Iraq.

>chaos
>some stations don't have gas and the price is up a couple cents
That being said US infrastructure e is laughably easy to knock out, thankfully most terrorist are morons

Or just shoot him in the face and enjoy free gas/truck.

>wow, they only have premium left

>That way the soldiers can be home by christmas.
Gee, where did I hear that before?

Well expect non stop CNN coverage.

The fire rises

pure coincidence!

My vote is Azerbaijan

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

and you all laughed at me when i bought an electric car

What's happening Cred Forums!?
Is it go time? The end times? RaHoWa!?

Let's feed the fire:
> colleagues at my school are in the National guard. They have always had short (3-4 mo) deployments. They were just called to report for a year long deployment. He is a math teacher and said that if he was getting called he estimates his battalion would be as well.

88888 on the horizon

Can confirm. Living in Greenville, SC.

I got home from work today and every single gas station along the way had their price signs zeroed out. EVERY SINGLE ONE was out of gas.

Gas line broke in Alabama and they're finally covering it in the news because it's affecting real people and not all the drinking water of a small town.

>a small town.
Yeah user, flint is just another small town.

No shortage or major price gouging in Durham, NC. Heard Greensboro has felt the impact a bit more than the Triangle area.

Filled my Nazi-sled with 14 gallons of 93 for only 10 cents per gallon more than last week.

270 here as well, haven't noticed any significant changes in E-town or Knox.

While I can easily check your trips, there's thousands of miles of pipelines in the US, it's hard to constantly check all the pipelines.

News only covers disasters if they can get something to keep people watching. All my coworkers with an interest in the environment were freaking out about it earlier this week. Now that there's a direct result of a panic that's going to be fanned by twitter and facebook, there will actually be stories.

Blairsville, Ga and surrounding areas bone dry since 6 this evening

Maybe, guy has holy fool about him so he'll probably make it back after doing something stupid with the money he made.

Also his truck is held together with a prayer and bondo, doubt he could pay anyone to take it.

>It's too hard to have trained teams protect and maintain highly desirable and valuable resources

Time to go buy a few additional gas cans. Luckily 93 is typically the last to run out. I have a lead foot and a thirsty car...not a good combination.

Which ME country? Is it Qatar this time?

Gas stations only hold enough gas for regular demand and rely on resupplies, so your local station may have a rush tonight/tomorrow that does result in a temporary outage but it will get refilled. Don't go sit in line and pay $10 extra for a tank of gas because everyone else is.

Yet perfectly fine to have squads of snow plow trucks just for the winter and only on days when it snows, plus all the salt trucks and the actual salt they use.

>all the gas is in alabama
feels fuckin good m8

Northern Atlanta reporting in. I have seen ATLEAST 5 stations with NO GAS signs posted up!

Snow happens every year. A pipeline break isn't something that happens every year and maintaining a fleet costs money that could be embezzled for another political blowjay

It can't be a test of how people act until it happens when the economy crashes

Link or ban

*unzips marines*

Thank god Florida has those rigs off shore. Say we aren't apart of the south again faggots

When it was gas leaking into some pond in Alabama, no one cared. I doubt Cred Forums even knew until the news stories started.

is it really happening?

in birmingham, shit's perfectly fine
some bitch brought her dog into the cheesecake factory though
>it was still better behaved than niglets

>2010
Those were good days
I was into tg at that point but I started back on Cred Forums in 06

Well, did alabama Cred Forumsacks report it?

We arent mind readers...

If its not on the news, and we dont live in alabama, how would we know?

What personally caughh my attention was going to 2 diferent gas stationd and both being out of gas, when i got home from work turned on the news, sure enough they were reporting the whole thing.

I live in alabama and I didn't know
all the stations near me had gas at under $2/gal though

Also in Durham, NC

Plenty of gas. Then again, the Triangle is a major area on agenda 21's map so we're good goys who deserve gasoline.

NC, ALA, TN, and GA.

lol

> State of emergency prompts panic
...Interns

Why the fuck do we not have redundancy in our fuel delivery systems? No really?

SC too, local gas station ran out of all but premium today and went up about 20 cent in two days

how many of these people drive gas guzzling pick up trucks?

where are your truck-nuts now faggots?

Read the articles dumbass, the pipeline is just the cheapest, truck are deriving right now but it's slow going.

I only have half a tank in GA.

I never go out though.

Because we import most of our shit and it's based on supply and demand.

In a lot of rural areas trucks are actually useful user

>slow going
Exactly? Why do we not have multiple and effective systems for fuel delivery in these scenarios?

205 area code here, I haven't noticed a thing. But I wasn't looking for it. I'm not a super observant guy, but I probably would have noticed huge lines or massive price hikes.

Just filled up my gas tank tonight :DDD

615 here 25 min outside of nashville and all counties around are pretty much out... All these idiots buying large amounts for no reason caused a shortage that would have never happened if they stuck to regular habits. If they aren't filling up most stations by morning tomorrow it will be a fun day...

The leak was somewhere in Alabama so yeah...

I don't know this shit bugs me because, they know here in the south we usually are primarily red states, and last year we had some people screwing around at Oak Ridge Nuclear plant.

>If south runs out of gas and nuclear plants start melting down here or some shit we are screwed.

Not trying to panic, but with all the crap that has been going on lately it makes me paranoid.

because high compression cars are far less common the regular your not supposed to use premium on regular cars

Uncommon

The Sharters do it again

Iran is next

>the entire I-95 corridor is on that pipe

Not entirely

Your right, but they fill the trucks that supply the gas stations

any self respecting pickup driver has a diesel engine and is laughing his ass off right now at all the gasoline plebs

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

There are. Same with railroads.

My buddy does railroad repair and he's pretty much always on call. Lots of downtime until he gets a job, and then it's easily 90 hours a week.

He made less last year, but in 2014 he made just over 100k

Merely a messenger

Burn them before more spring up.

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-idUSKCN11N062

Rutherford County here, we're having issues with places running out as well.

>At least those images are not price hiked. Which I remember instantly happening when shortages went on in the south from some hurricane.

we need a price hike so dumbasses stop buying more gas than they need.

if gas cost $10, i might be able to buy it.

He has spoken! We need oil and KEK PROVIDES!
SHADILAY

Alabamfag here as well. I only noticed the price jumped 20 cents in the past 3 days. Still gas here, to my knowledge. Either way, got about 10 gallons put up when it was still $1.79 last week.

Central KY here, it is A-Okay.
Just sitting at $2.20 a gal about an hour ago

Ayy u go to MTSU? Or are you old.

based fucking Serbia

Hyde was seen threatening gym-goers earlier today

serbia has oil boys let free the shit out it

they see the big trips

needs to the shitpost state

this is the moment

Nashville here, most places are empty or have lines 5+ cars deep.

user told me there is a suspect, anyone?

Alright anons, im going to bed.

Ill start a new thread with updated info in the morning

Good night

k, keep us posted about the upcoming war

Quick the oil sands have been dead for so long, I think we can capitalize on this!

fuuuuck.

I forgot to fill up my tank today.

dis pipe boisted

I think it is. I've heard this from a couple folks here.