I want her to disappear, but this isn't what I mean

Other urls found in this thread:

rowvid.com/?v=eXZp2LZucP0
youtube.com/watch?v=eL-eZjc_XOI
youtube.com/watch?v=eXZp2LZucP0
youtube.com/watch?v=uk0-eSjT01c
youtube.com/watch?v=HjI6K4m4E80
temp-mail.org/
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/09/12/body-doubles-secret-doctors-clinton-conspiracy-theories-blossom-after-pneumonia-diagnosis/
cnn.com/2016/09/13/politics/hillary-clinton-health-conspiracy-theories/
inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2016/09/hillary-clinton-reported-dead-in-bronx.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TpS_aSwJxkg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

holy fuck thats legit

WEW bump

Could it be some sort of streaming malfunction?

dude how would the stream know whats behind her? the background is fake; shes not there.

nice voice faggot

I'm in the screen cap too

HILLARY DOESN'T EXIST!!!!!!

Alright, did they ever show the crowds? It'd be dumb if a bunch of people showed up and cheered at an empty stage.

Bro your windows isn't legit

>dumb
not for money, the clinton foundation pays people to shitpost for them, why wouldnt they also pay them to play pretend?

Hahaha. Does she ever not lie?

Hillary Clinton has always been a hologram.

It could if it malfunctioned such that it was showing frames from before she got on stage.

Supposedly the flag background was projected behind her to block out the crowd. The feed of her was lost but they still had the background.

no fucking way, bump

After twenty minutes of footage it showed a frame where neither she or her podium are on screen without even the hint of a camera adjustment? I really doubt it.

bump, this is legit

>project behind her

you're joking right?

>windows in not genuine

Nigger

HA! Spotted the official cover story.

think about it... Have any of you actually seen Hillary in person?

They could have rolled out a tv. More likely than not the cheers are added. The timing is perfected. Compare to trump rallies where the cheering often interrupts midsentence. Hillary's was perfectly silence, even though the "save the children bit, then exploded into applause as she finished the last word of her sentence.

I legit want to know this too, but knowing the Shitlery tactics we know now, I'd believe it if she wasn't there at all and they just added footage of her walking on stage to this clip as well as fake cheering.

>Remember the DNC

LOOK AT THE PEOPLES PHONES AT THE END OF THE SPEECH.

THE PHONES
THE PHONES

Is she using that hologram thing Snake Pliskin used in Escape From LA?

>Update
BEGINNING AND END***

Yeah, in 1999. I physically touched her. She was real then, at least.

Naturally there's a happening in NYC on the day Cred Forums figures out Hillary has been dead since 9/11.

Holy shit guys, look at this.
So you see that shadow to the left of these two, right?
Obviously, the sun/light is in the right position to cast a shadow on the stage.
Also, if you look on the woman to the left's thigh, the shadow from the podium is cast on her leg.

So where is the shadow of these two (or better yet, the podium)? It's not there. Nowhere in the video is the shadow from the podium visible.

This picture is absolutely fucking disgusting

Hi, James.

LOOK AT THE PEOPLES PHONES AT THE BEGINING,THE SPEECH ITS 100% FAKE

Are you guys just trying to make us look more like retards, or something?

I assumed she could teleport. That's how she can do her $200,000 talks, while being on the otherwise of the country.

I see the shadow how do you not

HOLY FUCK HE'S RIGHT
WHERE IS THE FLAG BACKGROUND?
WHY DO I JUST SEE A GREEN BACKGROUND WHERE THE STRIPES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE

this is at the end. Hard to see, but it doesn't look right

*teleports behind Trump*
"hey Drumpf *cough*"
*stabs Trump in the back*
"heh nutting perso *cough* personel kid"
*passes out*

The shadow also disproves

>this shilling:

A fake flag graphic would not get shadows on it. bottom left.

Yeah, the proportions are terrible, those mammies are like 18x too skinny.

its fucking SPOOKY

all networks had the same stream.

This could be the object that is casting a shadow on the background in the beginning, showing that the phone is focused on the STAGE. Same exact shape and everything.

WHAT THE FUCK

there is no way a glitch in connection could make the podium disappear and have the stripes appear untouched!!!!

unedited, the phone appears to show 2 people facing the camera, posing for a photo.
Will attach my edit outlining the people

She's ascended to Tupac hologram status.

check video for yourself

23:35 ish

uh I just watched the speech and this never happened. it's not even laggy like it shows in OP's video so this thread is fucking bullshit.

You can see the shadow of the object to the left of the stage, but NOT the shadow of the podium. Even though the woman to the left who came on at the beginning proved that the light was in the right direction to cast a shadow on the stage.

This is a random part of the speech I took to show this. Notice that there is NO podium shadow.

Look at the phones in the beginning. They are better evidence.

>leaf

disregarded

Is there any chance of trump winning. Im scared that this retarded cunt will fuck up big time and start WW3

gtfo leaf, it happens and I can confirm that it is also laggy in the video like it shows in his video.

What did she mean by this?

This isn't proof, no one is buying your bullshit. It's merely a compression error. sage this gay shit, and look up "progressive scan"

Spooky

She's not alive and ok. If you want to know the truth go to this website. 82.221.129.208 just copy and paste and it will take you to a site that will show you EXACTLY what is happening now. Hillary was arrested on 9/11 the Hillary you see at south carolina is a COMPUTER GENERATED IMAGE, cgi, it's what they do in hollywood and what they do when they want you to think planes hit the towers on 9/11. Go to th site and look at the photos.

>Compression error
It's not a compression error you CTR shill. The lagging and shit in the video is, but her and an entire podium + no shadows of her and said podium + phones that say she's not there says otherwise.

DONT LET THIS THREAD SLIDE

Uh I just watched the video from multiple different channels on youtube and it isn't laggy or distorted at all are you people fucking retarded search shit for yourself the fact im the only one to post the video itself in the entire thread is fucking disgusting.

Does anyone know what these weird stickers are?
>admission stickers
Sure, but why stick it to the back of your hand, on top of your shoulder or on your shirt sleeve? It just doesn't make sense. If they were admission stickers, wouldn't everyone or at least most people in the crowd have one?
Why does the sticker on that person's hand disappear on several cameras?
>it's not the same hand
Watch the beginning of this video: youtube.com/watch?v=eXZp2LZucP0
It's definitely the same hand.

It's bizarre if you ask me.

Well, I don't know anything about this because I don't care, but say you were streaming to multiple news outlets at once, is it not possible that only one channel fucked up?

This is alarming if true.

I need other full videos of the carolina speech, yet there only seems to be one actual full video, by ABC? Nothing by fox?

IS HILLARY EVEN FUCKING REAL?! WHAT THE FUCK HAS HAPPENED IN THE PAST MONTH?! HILLARY IS FIGHTING A CARTOON FROG AND IS WITHERING AWAY. NOW SHE'S JUST A HOLOGRAM?! WHAT IF SHE'S NOT THERE BUT IN A HOSPITAL BED?

IS HILLARY DESPERATELY TRYING TO HOLD ONTO THIS ELECTION?! IS THE LEFT FALLING APART?? AM I FUCKING DREAMING?

if you can't explain it, don't ignore it

You know what else happened in 1999? The Matrix.

(((ABC news))'s video showing this and the other not doesn't mean shit, evidence is still evidence. Although it shows that the fucking media is in on this.

If you look at the video you gave us, you can see in the phones that there is no flag stage and it does not match the background that the speech shows at all.

FAGGOTS ALL OF YOU THIS WAS ON ATS AND EVEN THEY DEBUNKED IT

YOU RETARDS THAT FLAG IS A GREENSCREENED BACKDROP

HILLARY IS JUST GLITCHING OFF THE GREENSCREENED BACKDROP

FOR FUCKS SAKE

Welcome to the media.

>itt

morons not understanding perspective and video artifacts

you fucks disgust me, i know you want your moss haired emperor to win but look at what its doing to you...fucking /x faggots

>Uc0W

stop shilling cunt

ok i'm getting a clearer picture here now. i'm starting to understand why so many people here believe 911 controlled demolition nonsense and jews own the world and hillary is dead garbage. you're a bunch of fucking conspiracy nuts. i'm out, peace faggots!

H-hi

It looks like motion tracker IR lights

>doesn't support trump

of course you're going to scoff you fucking gay

Someone is going to choke themselves during their sleep tonight. Or jump from the 10th floor or sucide with 3 shots in the back. I almost feel sorry for them.

Also nice tech the fed has.

but what is happening?
youtube.com/watch?v=uk0-eSjT01c

read
an entire podium just dissapearing & all this other shit doesn't fall in line with video artifacts, especially when the flag background was not affected by these at all

also, why would the flag background BEHIND hillary show and perfectly connect with no artifacts to it at all?

bring it I sleep with a bowie knife

Do you believe in magic?

If you don't know, Chrome displays your first name in the upper right. I don't know why I need to see my own name when I browse, but it's there. I don't usually bother to crop it out anyway, it's just the first name.

>Being this thick.

The game is rigged, someone like you will keep their head in the sand until the kick in the ass comes and you are forced out of your hole and exposed to the lie, those whose heads are out of the sand can see it coming.

It's clear what you are.

fuck trump
fuck hillary
fuck you

It's actual shills

No ones do that.

Its like someone saying: you are using steroids, we tought you were clean. You cant run on Rio
>I was not planning to participate anyway, one day before the olympics I was planning to quit

This made me laugh harder than I should have

They are on it all ready, the gig is up killary

So it looks like we're all really living in bags of slime to give our machine overlords electricity after all.
I want to renegotiate my contract.

laser sights - some of the audience looks untrustworthy...

> you didn't know she was an illusion
kek, i knew this all along

jewgle is dumb as fuck

Well, anyone tried the site?

Fucking kike shills are quiet all of a sudden.
>m-muh compression glitch
There's no explanation for this. No fucking artifact or glitch can cause this.

Where are you now, shills?

Keep making these threads.

Seriously though, WHAT THE FUCK?!? What does she even gain from faking this? This is really freaking me out

Is there a Sheev pepe because the meme wars has begun?

I looked at it quickly, it seems to be shit like 9/11 conspiracy theory garbage

shiiiiit

Really? Advantages seem obvious.

>Trump supporters are so fucking intimidated of this woman that they are spending their time doing this

you realize whatever shit you pull on her, whether it's true or not, will not be treated even the slightest bit with credibility given how fucking retarded your candidate is, right?

Who gives a shit if she uses a fucking greenscreen to put stripes behind her? It's a BACKGROUND that she wants to look patriotic. you people are so fucking beyond the bounds of reason

this.
fucking shills BTFO!

Her faking this = People think she is alive and well.
After the mini happening we had after her phone interview, there's a need to show that she is OK.

Meanwhile, the CTR shills here are on suicide watch.

You guys are fucking retarded. The stream buffered frame 0 in which she's not arrived on stage yet

Sometimes I think the average age here is 15

Correct the record. Harder. Harder you dirty slut

GUYS WE NEED TO START A NEW HASHTAG ON TWITTER CALLED #GREENSCREENHILLARY AND SPREAD THE FUCK OUT OF THIS VIDEO

LET'S GET TO IT LADS

Some irrelevant rally? She has a million of them, even if she is sick.

If it is really a GS backdrop then the feed generating the alpha is on a different channel in the mixer. Coming from a keyer. So we loose source but maintain the channel with alpha.

It's nothing. Drumpf supporters are lying as usual

Delete this thread

> $0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000002 has been deposited into your CTR account.

Us finding something like this right after the phone shit we just figured out doesn't fall in line.
CTR.

Yes, we need to do this. Get accounts, people

>If scurred
Google search the ip
Can also check a cached version of the site... cached version of website.

Guys dont you think this is too blatant of a catch?

I mean really, the audience cameras showing a different image the suspected green screen. This is too tangibly outed.

This is nothing new to any oldfag, the level of conspiracy in this scenario is that of a San Andreas Myths and Secrets Youtube video.

Fish are jumping into the boat and I think the faked "slip-up" is fake and being pushed here.

She has advanced Parkinson's. She can faint at any minute. (((They))) can't allow her to faint on live television so she does these fake rallies and speeches and has her people edit out her Parkinson's symptoms such as fainting, freezing up, bobbing her head etc.

The crowds are also fake. Most of the people in her speeches are edited in. This could have something to do with it.

>GREENSCREEN IN GREENSBORO VS GREEN FROGS

look at how serious this moron is taking this new video glitch shit

you guys are beyond fucking pathetic. trump laughs at you and wipes his ass on your maymays

XD GUYS DRUMPF lol XD

CTR shills are on suicide watch

>i still remember hunting bigfoot in GTA-SA when I was ten

Ah man, good times.

Are you suggest this was deliberate to make us look bad?

If that was the case, why haven't they been playing 3D chess all along? Seems like this level of creativity would have been useful back in July.

I just don't buy it, given their track record there's no way they are that smart.

did they carry the podium up as well?

FUCK OFF SHILLS!!
REEEEEEEEEEEE

No one's being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican funded lie and pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

>some one isnt sucking trump dick as hard as i am, must be a shill

reeeee indeed

>buffered frame 0 in which she's not arrived on stage yet

Frame 0 isn't of the stage, Muhammad

Ahahaha. Ahahahahahaha.

You think the Republicans would do this? For Trump? They hate the guy's guts.

Seriously try harder, your shilling is pathetic.

that could just mean that some stations touched the video up better

I don't think this is anything.

See the video here it doesn't have the problems.

What's happening in the other video is that the video is coming in super laggy and it creates problems and artifacts which it tries to automatically solve with algorithms that result in shit like repeating the flag which looks like Hillary is disappearing or

How can you tell, laquisha?

see
Shill or not you can see the strings too easily, they shroud you with a false sense of security to make themselves seem innocent, this is 3D chess friend.

>just accused this user of sucking trumps dick, i'm so wise beyond my years

dont bother my wop friend, the trump lovers are blind to anything but other trump lover words. they will call you a shill if you dont follow them down the trump road.

*** OPERATION: G.S.H - Green.Screen.Hillary ***

Operation Creation Date: 9/17/2016
Date Operation Starts: 9/17/2016

Instructions:
Go to this link: temp-mail.org/

FUCK OFF REPUBLICANS H-HILLARY IS ALIVE AND WELL #IMWITHHER I'M NOT PAID TO CTR

Shills this butthurt

>gobbledegook

ok

Did she carry her podium with her on to the stage? You absolute porridge brain.

a poster who responds "SHILL REEEE"

deserves to be called a cock sucker dont you agree?

Her campaign came out with an admission they allocated over a million dollars for the purpose.

What you're purveying is a Hillary funded lie and pathetic attempt to smear honest Americans.

you took the guys image that he made in photoshop to disprove your bullshit and used it to start your thread.

go back to /x/ you meth addled fuckwit

YOURE FUCKING WHITE MALE

youtube.com/watch?v=eXZp2LZucP0

Let me know where you see a shot of the podium without her up there. Start of the stream isn't even facing the stage.

No, I don't agree.
You are definitely a cocksucker though.
That filename SCREAMS shill.

I just got in contact with my friend who works at infowars their investigating this now they may do a story up on it tomorrow

I don't really understand what you mean.

Camera is fixed position
Camera recording starts
Camera zooms out
Stream starts
Connection lags
Jumps to step 1
To lazy to green text on phone

Repeating the flag? Without the podium? From when? At no time was it just the flag background. Not one time in the video. You will always find the podium, etc. there. The phones make this situation even worse. Definitely could be 3D chess tho.

Oh and the camera can not start before the streams starts? Retard.

wowo thats fucking laughable.. but creepy

>calls me out for saying poster is a cocksucker
>calls me a cocksucker

go suck a cock trump bitch

the fuck is on that gentleman's phone?

Agreed. I debate this all the time,but I think her campaign/handlers are really just sloppy. Plus it must be a ridiculous situation to try and handle with her not being able to stand for 30 mins straight (or is dead)

>hillary is not sick you trumptards are conspiracy theory idiots

*collapses*

I just did the exact same thing in row vid and I got the same results. Nice try, shill.

Why would she green screen it? It would be quite obvious if it was fake.

>Windows is not genuine

This board has become so cucked by its autism

These cell phones really pop out at the beginning. Like something is not right. I'm convinced.

its not irrelevant its the first one to prove shes not sick

>Repeating the flag? Without the podium? From when?

Not from "when" but "where".

The video doesn't bother sending the flag information on every keyframe since it never changes, so when it lags only the part that are moving look broken and the flag doesn't have artifacts on it.

The algorithm recognizes the stationary pattern in the background flag and paints it over the missing, laggy parts when there's a network or encoding problem that would result in shit like hillary's face repeating or in this case the flag repeating.

>mountains of concrete evidence that Hillary is a treasonous criminal
>hey guys look here she disappeared she's a wizard she's a reptilian she was never even there

Spergs have been claiming that every video compression or synchronization error is proof of shape shifting aliens among us for years. This is nothing new.

You have a choice between burying her in concrete or tinfoil and you are choosing tin foil. Even if, for the sake of argument, we all agree that Hillary actually disappeared or was never there to begin with there is no need to focus on that when there is so much ACTUAL CRIME AND TREASON to focus on. You will never convince the general public that Hillary's press conference was fake. You can, however, convince them that she really is a criminally treasonous cunt.

Hillary would prefer that you focus on her shape shifting abilities and body doubles and conveniently ignore her emails and health problems. She would prefer to be buried in tinfoil instead of concrete.

Ask someone who has knowledge of digital video and they will explain that this is a problem of synchronization, not a conspiracy to fake a softball catching session from the "journalists" that works for her.

You're probably lying, but in case you aren't, tell them about them about the pink stickers too.
See

so is every one here saying this "hillary collapses after 30 minutes" is something new with regards to her health?

the committee on benghazi lasted 11 hours, i dont recall her collapsing or fainting or having epileptic seizures. you trump fags are desperate.

>It will skip to the frame of where the zoom level is the exact same and the position is the exact same
KEK
You do realize that if what you are saying was to happen the flag background would not seamlessly tie together with the frames after the glitch had happened, right? You would have seen the stripes shift, at least even a little bit. Not be in the same exact fucking position and zoom level. gtfo

Why is hillary so racist?

meta-shill detected

>The algorithm recognizes the stationary pattern in the background flag

BULLSHIT! There's no such compression algorithm with this capability. Post your source or you're a cock sucking sissy faggot posting with a 10 pack of jumbo weiners stuffed up your ass.

i did i sent them the pic posted here. i actually do have a friend who works there everytime you guys post stuff like this and convince me i send it to them

where's the original video ?

either you dont know how to google or you do and are just posting shit that i can refute in seconds for..i dont know why would you do that? are you a reeee shilll!!!!!

good one buddy

>sitting the whole time
>with periodic recesses

SHES FAST

>Being pro-NSA

dont trust your lying eyes user

What in God's cock... ?

Yes CTR, she's degenerating. We all watched her sweaty limp manatee body get dragged into a van last week

We've all seen the outline of the ostomy bag under her purposely bulky pantsuits that she wears even in the summer heat

And we all know Doc Choc and that fancy pen he carries around

stop answering everyone

she already fainted its over

ooohh i get it, if she sits then her epilepsy some how knows shes sitting and doesnt kick in...got it!

I dont get it.
What is with the parts of the stream she walks on stage and off ?
These people are clearly looking at her and some even touching her.
You can not tell me they did this with a green screen too.
What would be the point in faking the stage or whatever ?

Retard alert

The algorithm would at least have some sort of distortion, not perfectly paint it over the missing, laggy parts. Look at the ends of the stripes for example. At those specific parts it would not perfectly tie it along the ends of the laggy parts during this.

I'm curious, who are you voting for, shill? Hillary? You fail to realize that benghazi was quite a few years ago.

>Even if, for the sake of argument, we all agree that Hillary actually disappeared or was never there to begin with...
>Hillary would prefer that you focus on her shape shifting abilities and body doubles...
What? You act like we are being completely unreasonable here. Look at the fucking evidence, we have phones etc. on our hands here. Also, you act like what's going on in the video couldn't be a greenscreen.

Photoshop has had that technology for years, with "smart" content-aware fill.

I don't know if that's exactly what's going on in the video in the op but that's way more likely to be the case over Hillary being able to turn invisible or greenscreening her speeches and having a whole crowd and technicians in on the conspiracy.

You can see how stuff is being repeated by the codec here .

Believe in what you want.
This whole thread is based on nothing when the actual feed from the Fox channel doesn't have Hillary disappearing.

it is quite obvious

what can we do about that? Everoyne knows that yet nothing has happened. We should be pitch fork and torches to the street

Doesn't matter. All that matters is hurting leftists.

Why does it matter if she used a green screen

well if shes too sick then i guess we all have to vote for trump because he will build a beautiful wall and throw out illegals but do it gently but not do it gently and bring jobs back from mexico and china after he shuts down his ties and suit businesses there and yeah fuck yeah trump 2016!

>tfw millenials are on this board.
Do you know what pic related is for?

I'm out, this is like talking to a wooden plank

Myyyyyyyyy MOUTH!!!!!

I'm a VFX and Video professional, and while this looks a lot like a matte glitching in front of a green screen, I believe it is not.

Firstly, i'm pretty sure every one of you have seen some amateur videos everywhere about this witch rally, including the part where it glitches.

Secondly, you can see that the flag isn't perfectly straight then when she disappear, the bars are suddenly perfectly vertical. It's very subtle but noticeable. This isn't a rare compression error in progressive video: the first line of pixels is repeated until the bottom is reached then it comes back. Or try.

I know we all want Hillary to look bad but beware of not making us look like retards by buying into anything.

Also
If she wasn't there, why would they put a green screen in the room, are we talking about the flags not being there or the witch? Again stop making us look like retards.

recognizing patterns is exactly how video compression works.

OWWWW!!! Myyyyyyyy MOUTH!!!!!

what did she mean by this 1/3

SHILL SOMEWHERE ELSE

her teeth are slightly different on each of the jaws too. Gross.

different video

2/3

you are posting in a shill thread. ctr desperate attempt to make us look like conspiracy terrorists.

also by the look of the pixels around that cat i'd say hes standing in front of a green screen.

the benghazi 11 hour hearing was less than a year ago, do you even fucking google shit before you respond or do you just splooge whatever youve read here?

im voting for trump cus i want to watch the world burn

camerman behind her ?

He's saying that the backdrop and Hillary are in different channels, so she shouldn't "mix" with the flag if it was green screened.

Her and the podium disapperaring leave tbis damage control debunked

damn how sad is your life that "hurting leftists" online is something you do. fucking kek indeed

>being unreasonable
You ARE being unreasonable because, given the choice between a winning argument and one that, though it very well could be true, sounds completely retarded to most people. You are also focusing on something that is NOT ILLEGAL, instead of the tons of ILLEGAL shit that Hillary has done. She prefers that you accuse her of faking a press conference. In fact, it would be a nice 12-D chess move to fake a conference, leave clues that it is fake, then watch as idiots clamor to prove/debunk the theory instead of paying attention to her emails, her ailing health, and her general lack of fitness for the office of POTUS.

-ALERT-

-ALERT-

You are in a slide thread for self-promotion.

-ALERT-

-ALERT-

This remedial bullshit only devalues the severity of the situations at hand.

This is 20 minutes into the speech. It's not just going to "skip" to where no one, including the fucking podium was on the stage.

Not sure why no one else has noticed this but the strips in the flag bend around her. When she is not in the frame the are straight but then when she reappears they bend again.

Or your just a shill and we can all see that now

>Hurting your enemies is bad
found the bitch who doesn't know he bruises easy

ooohhh youve discovered something. I want you to personally spend as much time and resources into getting to the bottom of this. When her face glitches you can clearly see she is a outer dimensional lizard demon too.

shillery shill

>thinking posting online actually hurts some one

1 v 1 me irl cuntface

Dude just watched it. None of the cell phones that she walked right past even showed her. Also why did everyone there with a phone not point it directly at her? That whole set up seems weird. Another thing. She only appears to glitch out when she gets on and off stage. WTF is going on here?

Again, stop making us look like retards. If you don't know how progressive video and compression algorithm works, don't draw radical conclusions. It's some "earth is flat because I can't see the curvature" level ignorance. I mean, at least doubt.

It's pretty sad to see someone calling me a shill, when everytime I saw someone do it, I was internally happy, thinking a shill had been clearly identified and could GTFO, now I'm starting to wonder if we aren't just paranoid retards.

>doesnt say things that agree with me so must be a shill

its like all of you fucks learned a new word and cant stop saying it

I hear what you're saying.

If it was anything other than vertical bars behind her we could be sure either way and the banner appears to be on the other side of the glitch.

I'm inclined to believe its the repetition of a horizontal line that is above her head.

He makes me think of one of brad pitts characters.

No algorithm will cause yhe podium and hillary to disappear while leaving the strips straight m8

Youe done

So why don't you just fuck off to another thread or something, obviously your input isn't wanted here

I watch lots of live streams and I've NEVER EVER seen this sort of thing happen ever. Also if it was a older part of the video was the podium just not there the entire time? I haven't watched but I'm sure they didn't just start filming that exact spot way before the podium was.

It would not be perfectly straight m8

>I "don't agree" with what my eyes just saw

what are goiong to do the day after the election when trump loses? is all hope gone?

get a load of this guy.

>go away youre ruining muh thread

Explain this image when she was with the crowd.
Do you think she had like 10 people something on the greenscreen stage too, then overlays them to the scene backdrop?

This and the earpiece are the most ridiculous conspiracy theory I've seen with Hillary.

is this anything like when CTR came into pol and pushed body double so that the MSM could use the bodydouble trend as a sign that you're actually retarded?

Hillary being able to do a speech without coughing/collapsing is far less plausible

Yes m8 its easier to control ten people and have them willing to play along than the little croweds she does get

every one of you glitch faggots are sounding just like the glitch faggots during w bush era. oh look hes glitching hes a lizard people!!!!!!!!

god damn it.

Sorry retard but no outer space lizards are required for what clearly is part of a green screen setup. This is just more evidence of it. Why else are they warped when she's on stage? However straight when nothing at all is there.

>discourage tin foil
>encourage focus on criminal acts that CNN would never mention
>call Hillary a treasonous criminal instead of a disappearing shape shifter
>must be a shill!

Again, lets employ some basic logic here.

I am advocating that Hillary is more deserving of a a federal execution for treason than election to public office.

In response, you call me a shill and remind everyone that the important thing is that the video feed glitched out for a split second.

You are a useful idiot doing Hillary's work for her, which is worse than a shill. At least shills get paid.

You do it for free.

Continue to prepare for the fall of the country and the race war m8 the elections just for fun.

fun begins

1776 2.0

oh shit user, well fuck if you watched it and you think it's nothing fuck it.

Let's pack it up goyim, nothing to see here, burger confirmed it

shadow master

guys don't get duped into CTR trap again (body double) notice how the MSM used body double to make health rumors more "crazy" you're doing it again and the people calling others shills are actually CTR.

artifacting would affect the entire screen, not just the foreground

When did the msm touch the body double story
Source

kek, im retarded. Replied to wrong person

all jokes aside david ickes book i read when I was 18 pulled the viel from my eyes not because I believed in lizards but because I truly realized the depth to which I had to question things

I've alerted the media.

The ancient parasite, the devourer of worlds.

Yep Yep Yep ... she did not survive.

A poster on The Last Refuge posted and agreed:

Note that Hillary missed the party. I believe the ABC NEWS report about her death by Joe Torre on Sunday 9-11 was accurate. Aside from Torres report, the ABC NEWS website had a picture of her at the memorial service. The wording below stated, “Hillary Clinton died under care at Montefiore Hospital in the Bronx.” The hospital is directly on the route to the Clinton residence in Chappaqua NY. My guess is that she was being taken there and went critical en route. It is highly likely that the democrats will try to run one of her body doubles, commit massive voter fraud and then of course put Bill Clinton back in the white house as the first gentleman with faux Hillary making the occasional appearance. He will be easy to control as he in the early – mid stages of dementia.

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/09/12/body-doubles-secret-doctors-clinton-conspiracy-theories-blossom-after-pneumonia-diagnosis/

i'm not fucking joking, the people in this thread calling others shills for saying "this is ridiculous, focus on treason"

ARE CTR.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Why cant we do both m8

You come into a thread and want us to literally drop this issue and present a reality where we cant do both and somehow this is preventing the other witbout direclty denying the event itself becusse you are all in a cornern

Why are you so worried we wont be doing both m8?

That's not the same you fucking idiot, we're talking about the BACKGROUND and her and the podium glitching but the background not being affected, not the fucking glitches themselves

I dont think they did do that though

everyone I know knows that she collapsed but hasnt heard of the body double thing

Show me where the msm reported anything about the body double

i made a gif

CTR PUSHED BODY DOUBLE.

CTR WILL PUSH THIS.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

i have a feeling this fella's pulling our leg guys

We're not calling here a shapeshifter you fucking moron.

The wahington post is not the msm m8 show me abc fox or cnn or a actual televised network touching the story i Will wait

Saved

They'll both start WW3, just Trump will let Russia invade you while Clinton will invade and force you into Russia. Lose-Lose desu.

could put the video ID in the name

Show me when cnn abc fox or any televised new network touched on the body double story

i dig that bloke david icke, i went down that path after 9/11. helped me open my eyes beyond mainstream media. this glitch hillary is dying shit is making trump supporters look paranoid. maybe thats the reason for these threads. to make the opposition look stupid and insane.

Guess they got to you. Sorry bro. It was a good ride.

relax bud

it's really not that big of a deal

Note how only Hillary's layer distorts while the background does not.

false equivalency is the last refuge of the well and truly fucked

>She only appears to glitch out when she gets on and off stage. WTF is going on here?

The codec goes crazy when frames change a lot.
Think of a poorly encoded movie, every time the camera changes position you get artifacts, because of the video compression.

what you mean video ID?

Yeah look at 20:51.
It's hard proof.

okay mr shill :^)

At 1274.94 seconds in she is on screen, 1274.96 Hillary, podium and some object on the upper right vanish then come back next frame after that.

using rowvid

Do you guys remember the "rocker" hand symbols in the audience? I said this when people were originally talking about it, but I'll say it again. She definitely took crowd footage from some kind of rock concert and re used it for her speech. Pretty sneaky.

As someone who has done a bunch of video production, that is some pretty advanced compositing.

The crowd with the cell phones is a dead giveaway, though. Their hands and phones are subtly outlined by the chromakey compositing software and their phones, especially top right at 0:02, clearly aren't showing the composited scene. In fact, the closest phones aren't even showing the second row of people with phones. The composite artist has a bank of available crowd images to layer in. They were working fast and didn't have time to change the phone views.

This is an impressive game the Clinton Gang is playing.

nah it doesn't much matter

Like I've said, everyone I know, al the normies, they were emotionally impacted by hillary collapse, not at all by the body double thing, i don't even thinkt ehy've heard it, and most people know that body doubles exist

it's not a conspiracy to think she would green screen herself, people do it all the time, just not when running for president

objectively it's not really a far fetched theory at all

multiple sites reported it as an add on to health conspiracy theories, to make them seem even more outlandish.

cnn.com/2016/09/13/politics/hillary-clinton-health-conspiracy-theories/

Teresa Barnwell discusses the Hillary Clinton body double scandal.

Plz by all means, continue to help her make theories about her actual health issues more outlandish by associating them with VERY FRINGE theories.

And the bit of the telepompter just disappears as well, shadow and all.

>why not both?

Because one is effective, and the other is the complete opposite of effective.

Showing people hard evidence that Hillary is a criminal is effective.

Showing people weak evidence that Hillary faked a press conference means almost nothing, not the least of all because it is not illegal to fake a press conference.

You aren't calling her a criminal either, because its not illegal to fake a press conference. Even if its true and she did a fake presser its probably the least awful thing she has done in awhile. The tail is wagging you.

pic of her vanishing act.

HILLARY'S GHOST

nice work jamie

she only "vanishes" because the codec shits itself with the lag and doesn't know what to do for that frame so it just fills in hillary's place with what it can (the background pattern of the flag)

If instead of a striped flag you had a flag with text on it it would be very clear that the codec was doing guess work as to what should be there and you'd see distorted letters

looks like a video glitch to me

evidence suggesting this is the fact that the stripes change their angle on that one frame which means that a row of pixels just got repeated like pic related

if it were a green screen background the angle of the stripes would not have changed

this man is correct.

you are you retarded or just shilling? you know how hard it is to project something without a greenscreen right?

Retard

The phones! Phones are a dead giveaway. She's not on any of the phones. She wasn't there.

>supposedly

>according to the other shill in this thread who said this just a second ago

made me think

duh fuck is dis?

>this bullshit will reach the media and everyone will think were conspiracy nuts
>Completely deflating the real issues

I dont think you fuckers quite understand, they're using a frog meme to pedestal a label. Which will most likely be negative and true if shit ike this is shilled/slid here.

I know that chance errors don't perfectly occlude a person and a podium without overlapping anything else

you are a fucking muzz or a paid shill

Hillary Clinton died under care at Montefiore Hospital in the Bronx

The news station mysteriously cut out seconds after it went on the air

Hillary’s health concerns have caused heated debates on both sides of the political spectrum. Over the past few weeks, the public has watched as Hillary’s health has gradually gotten worse.

Just a few weeks ago, her campaign staff notified everyone that Hillary was healthy and doing well. That narrative gradually changed as we all witnessed her excessive coughing fits and even seizures.

Yesterday is what really did it though. One man captured footage of Hillary seizing up and completely collapsing before being dragged into her campaign vehicle. And to top it all off, as it happened, the valet drivers of the vehicle quickly positioned themselves to block additional camera footage from being gathered.

The damage had already been done though. The entire nation witnessed what happened and there’s no way they can hide it.

Now it looks like the story has gotten even worse. Based on rogue reports, it is now our understanding that Hillary Rodham Clinton may in fact be dead.

inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2016/09/hillary-clinton-reported-dead-in-bronx.html

Hillary Clinton Reported To Have Died Under Hospital Treatment At Montefiore Medical Hospital

Do you believe Clinton is giving speeches in front of green screens?

Yes? Sorry. No ballot for you. You are too fucking retarded to vote.

what are they going to say about it without showing the video?

But the podium and that thing on the corner all vanish for one frame only. Looks less like artifacts and more like something else is going on.

No reason to fill in still parts of the video.

>blurry

sasquatch confirmed

why wouldn't they just switch the candidate then?

...ting the record

Hows it like trying to shill in a community full of video editors and technologically literate people?

Must be pretty depressing, kill yourself

it's a phone with clinton waving on it

i guess we need some of us to actually go to these events to see whats up

i cant believe Hillary died before Bill

anyone else think thats a tad bit ironic

WOAH I didn't even see that the first time, good find

Its clear now that the top of the frame got copied down as you can see in the lower left corner of the video. It goes from crooked to straight. Do you know what im say?

Kek, explain that ctr shills

hideous. I said this green screen conspiracy is as hideous as the earpiece tale.

anyway, atleast infowars got it right on Hillary's health lie. who knows, maybe they might be right.

CTR, so what if we spread a somewhat wrong Hillary conspiracy?

the mainstream media has been doing that since muh RACISM and BIGOTRY.

if ever this is real or not, this projects the DOUBT of the people in Hillary.

If they slid hillary collapsing due to sickness
her getting away with federal crimes
you think this will break the bulls back?

The fact that all networks had the same stream makes it more suspicious. It had to be the same stream for them to fake it and control it.

Do you think Hildo is capable of giving a speech without coughing up green slime or collapsing?

If so why didnt she just not collapse and cough up a lung in the last few rallys?

I guess Hilldo has magically become healthy again

No it still doesn't make sense, and this isn't the first time we have evidence of fishy happenings at her "rallies"

Some of the top rows of pixels are getting repeated, which is why the bars noticeably become perfectly vertical when she disappears.

During at least one of the glitches the top of her head is included in the repeating rows.

They might look like retards for not knowing what Pepe is and blowing it all out of proportion, but now we're going to look like morons for attributing this video glitch to some bizarre conspiracy.

>she would green screen herself,

realistically you would do that because you couldnt be at the location in person. Or you wanted to represent something that couldnt happen in real life. so this applies here?

>it's not a conspiracy to think she would green screen herself, people do it all the time, just not when running for president

its not a conspiracy to think that when shes running for president she would green screen herself,

people do it all the time,

just no one who is running for president

NEW THREAD

MIGRATE

It could be freezing until it gets new data on what to do about the area of the screen where Hillary is at.

It's pretty reasonable to assume hillary disappearing while tons of more artifacts are going on is a problem of the video codec over thinking that she's a reptilian or is greenscreening her speech and hundreds of people are on some conspiracy.

Explain to me why the source video has no artifacts or hillary disappearing.

Not CTR...but perhaps that's just a picture the person took earlier and happens to be on their screen?

>No it still doesn't make sense

this guy explained it better

I don't want to correct the record...

But this is very likely a result of forward error correction.

The big broadcast networks have to make sure a video feed stays up even if there is data loss, so they use forward error correction, which basically (laymens terms) allows the data stream to partially heal itself on the receiving end.

I said partially! So likely the algorithms involved (forward error correction is basically magic) saw that there was missing data, and then opted to fill in the missing data with what they thought should be there. The result was a tiny bit of Hillary + stripes in the background.

That's just a theory from someone with only a vague knowledge of this shit.

Can someone with more knowledge on this sort of thing enlighten us?

sorry that's not how it works =^)

Whos is showing anything anything m8

You keep repeating this narrative as if we all have a direct line to he msm witb 150 characters or less and we need to use it for one and only message lol

We are literally pointing this obvious red handed fuckery out internally

We have no control over what the msm talks about you queer and to say we shouldent talk about it in a random pol thread is desperate shilling

>you think the government is using automated nots to subvert online communities, and has an entire town worth of servers for the explicit purpose of capturing all our communication before sending it to zionist israel via mossad? What a bizarre conspiracy, go back to /x/, you're making us look crazy!

Top kek faggot

Cred Forums forensics team

Why be so shady about it though? Just make it obvious that you're there via video feed instead of fueling conspiracies

Where in the video is this?

>comparing a video game to real life
are you ok?

She and the podium disappear COMPLETELY PIXEL-PERFECT, with the background undisturbed. I'm not convinced

>podium disappeared so not video glitch

Let me explain why this happens, so you can ignore it and call me a shill.

Before the event starts the videographer sets up his camera. He physically sets up the tripod, mmounts the camera, and frames the shot that he wants to use. He makes some adjustments to compensate for light and color levels, and then tests everything. While this is happening the podium may not yet be present. Later, while broadcasting, something glitches out and a split second of the very beginning of the data that he recorded that day is shown, which was his balance test BEFORE the podium was placed.

this is a more plausible explanation than "Hillary faked a presser" because, if you think about it, her press conferences are ALWAYS fake. The questions are screened and carefully chosen by her campaign lackeys. There is no such thing as a "real" press conference by Hillary, so it really doesn't matter if this one is more or less fake than any other.

She is a treasonous criminal who deserves no less than federal prison, if not execution, for her crimes against this country and you idiots really think that a fake press conference is important.

THEY ARE ALL FAKE.

THIS IS JUST A GLITCH.

SHE WANTS YOU TO FOCUS ON THIS INSTEAD OF HER HIGH FUCKING CRIMES AGAINST THE NATION.

there's nothing wrong in this video

youtube.com/watch?v=TpS_aSwJxkg

>in laymens terms
How about you explain in big-boy terms mr expert?

Btw that isnt even the part OP was talking about, thats 20.52 whereas the OP is talking about 21.14

Sorry m8 i dont see how one article mentioning the body double that had zero effect on her health issues being exposed did any damge to our cause

WTF? I don't know if CGI green screen shit but she real disappears!

This is misleading, everyone in this thread needs to watch the official video by themselves and think about it

So this happens in between 21:14 and 21:15

In the rally there is a black cameraman that appears in the frame and casts a shadow on the flag/backdrop. Also the teleprompter casts a shadow on the flag. Also when Hillary leaves the stage the flag is very close. Yet in photos of the event the camera is very far away. From perspective, with how large the cameraman's face is, it could not have been that far away as in photos of the event. Sorry I don't have timestamps or photos right now, if someone doesn't link them I will try to find them again.

i have a masters degree in computer science with a focus on video compression, i repeat, the pixels in the video are just repeated, thats why the red and white background gets repeated...stop making us all look like retards Cred Forums, please remove this thread.

They used the same technology for Tupac's hologram. Even new technology glitches. She's dead guys.

brick iphone

CTR SHILL

You literally eat your own logic in your own post about faked press conference and then provide assertion with no proof that the podium was not present since the beginning m8

Keep trying

A brick 1 Phone the size of a laptop?

that i used a video game screenshot has nothing to do with anything

i was trying to display what i was saying

>pixel perfect
that's the thing though. it's not pixel perfect. you can recreate that frame by copying the source row of pixels all the way down to the bottom

were it a green screen background it would have been pixel perfect as you say

Video glitch or not, how the fuck do you explain THE GOD DAMN PHONES. Just watch the first 30 seconds. Not a single person got her on their video? Even when she walked right by? SHE WASNT THERE.

Our governments do all kinds of shady shit, and Hillary is a monstrous cunt that should be in prison. That doesn't change the fact that her disappearance here is just a video glitch.

you keep hitting ctrl+Alt and shill

theres an object in the right side of the video that disappears with (((the Clinton))) and its shadow in the same time and the background isn't effected in any way.

That's pasta m8.

>assertion with no proof
Yes, I speculated. I am saying that my speculative answer is more plausible than the one saying that she faked a presser, and dozens of reporters decided to play along with it out of loyalty to Hillary instead of one person scooping everyone else, blowing the whistle on the whole thing, releasing unedited video of the fake presser, and winning a Pulitzer and every other award that a journalist can win.

its an Occam's razor situation: the more likely explanation is the simpler one: video glitch

NEW

Godddamn these are some adorable motherfuckers.