youtube.com/watch?v=MufUzn_xZH4

What do you think, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1yrZeFYYwFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>shoves bananas up his ass
>based

vocaroo.com/i/s1yrZeFYYwFQ

I did not expect this, but I do approve.

>all of the liberal atheist morons disliking
lmao

don't forget the hot oil

based atheism
based tromp

So I guess Autism Is Unstoppable is gonna go back to making videos about TJ.

Great now we are not just (((represented)) by some kosher Israel firster oligarch surrounded by jews and a jewish coalburning faggot, but also a obese atheist banana up the ass pervert.

>Atheist
>Based

Pick one

wtf i hate trump now

A FUCKING LEAF

That faggot is far from "based"

TJ is getting more right wing everyday it seems.

Liberals should love him with the way he sucks their dicks on gun control.

I was under the impression that Cred Forums hated this guy for being a pretentious faggot. I respect the fact that he did something most of his actual fanbase will shit on him for though.

>Hillary is center-right

Really made me think

I hate this fat fuck but even if he only gave us 20 extra voters its worth it

This is like David Duke endorsing Trump

>based
>blue pilled as fuck

This is the one time a leaf is right.

didn't that dude stick a cucumber up his ass?

Didn't he say his tranny boyfriend? This thread is trash. Degenerates get left behind

I give him a year until he because the "Amazing Agnostic". Then another 2 years until he becomes the "Crusading Christian".

Horribly meme'd friendo, this leaf is correct.

Most of his views are fairly close on the spectrum to most of Cred Forumss views. The Christfags just crap on him constantly because, well, they are christfags. What do you expect from somebody who picks up a book literally prescribed to them by jews, and then defends it with religious fervor without actually understanding anything in it. "Charity? Forgiveness? Fuck that, you need to follow the gospel son."

>Atheist
>Based

There is zero evidence of God existing, retards.

>anti-gun Trump voter
Wow, the worst of all worlds.

Fucking neckbeards I swear to god.

TJ isn't particularly anti-gun.

>a book literally prescribed to them by jew

What is going on here

Came to say this

also
>atheists
>based

pick one

Nothing out of the ordinary really. Just the Amazing Atheist pouring hot cooking oil on his micropenis.

How does that make someone not based? Explain it without using the word "degeneracy".

The amazing atheist litteral puts bananas into his lubricated anus.
He also films this using a webacam.
The footage captured is then viewable on any device using the recordings format.
This is the footage you just watched.

He leaked some videos of himself paying a camwhore to ask him to do stupid stuff.

Amazing Atheist is an autistic bellend

there isn't any evidence of Kek existing either, but we know he does, faggot

i never knew that it was him, holy shit

He's definitely bluepilled on race. He always dodges the question whenever people ask him if he thinks niggers are less intelligent than Whites.

His blog account of his tranny BF's family wanting to kill him is even more gross

wouldn't that mean hes redpilled but just doesn't want to show any one he is?

+++CHRISTIANS+++

>someone wasted part of his life making that pic

The only thing that comes to mind when I look at the amazingly obese autiste is banana's, micropeni, and tranny's

now we need Devon Tracey to stop being such a Hillary shill

sounds more like he is hiding his power level on race because he is a public figure

holy shit, he's come full circle

WELCOME TO THE REICH AMAZING ATHIEST

>somebody that puts nanners in his anus and has shown the world his micropenis and who blogs about his tranny boyfriend is hiding his powerlevel

Shoving a banana up your ass shows you like penis. It means you like the sensation of penis up your anus.
This means you're gay. And if you're gay, you aren't based. You actively like being treated like a fuck toy for other men. You attend gay pride parades where you flaunt around like a fucking spastic. You may not attend these events, but you associate with the people who do.

That wasn't so hard was it? Now let's move onto the ABCs. This might be a tricky one ok?

>cool maymay tumblrina

NOW TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND ENJOY THE CYANIDE GAS FAGGOT

believing in a religion objectively doesn't matter as long as your white.

I'll pray for you christfag

Arbeit macht frei

>you forgot to tip your katana

>Virgin reddit neckbeard

Is it any worse than spending hours editing Ben Garrison comics?

Not even close.

Stupidity is stupidity. I don't care what religion or lack of religion the retard claims.

>>you forgot to tip your katana
>*Fedora

What if you're gay but use other faggots as fuck toys?

Is this the ultimate redpill

Hopefully he'll drop redpills about white genocide for an encore

Why would he join that Jewish cuck religion? Him becoming the "Crusading Kekist" is more likely.

>I no longer have anything to lose by sharing this story, so I might as well. My audience should understand what is going on in my life. Not everything will make sense immediately, but as you read on things will become more clear. The first thing I want to show you is a statement regarding an incident that took place on Saturday, November 15th, 2014. It is as follows:
>On Saturday, November 15th, I went to [town redacted] Kentucky to visit my boyfriend Kyle who has only recently gotten out of the hospital and was staying with his Mother Shannon [last name redacted] and his step-father Rick. Kyle and I had discussed several times the possibility of him leaving to come back home to Columbus, Ohio with me when I was set to depart on Monday, November 17th. Kyle emphatically stated on each of those occasions that he did want to return home with me.
>When I arrived at 2:40 pm, no one was at Kyle’s house. I found this unusual, because I had told Kyle that I would be there at precisely that time thanks to me GPS. When I called Kyle to inquire why he wasn’t there, he told me that he would be home in 30 minutes. Kyle and his mom did not arrive under 3:50 pm. I thought it highly odd that he would be so late when he was so excited for the meeting. I could infer from hearing Shannon’s voice in the background of the call that she was the one causing delays.
>When Kyle finally did arrive, he gave me a big hug and I lifted him up into my arms. We helped his mom carry in and put away groceries. Then Kyle and I say on the living room couch where I proceeded to chat with him, smoke cigarettes, hold him and play little lover’s games with him. He was happy and in good spirits for the most part, though his diagnosed schizoaffective disorder with depression was sometimes apparent. Over all though, it was clear that he was very happy with my presence. (cont.)
AAAAAAAAAAA

Just because he's American doesn't mean he has to tip everything
Fucking rude.

>It was around 6:30-7:00pm when Rick returned home from some sort of dispute with a family friend. He seemed to be in good spirits and was jovial. I asked him how his leg (fresh from several surgeries) was doing. He answered that it was doing much better. I told him that was good.
>Very shortly after arriving, Rick looked in the fridge and saw the he had no beers. He turned to Shannon and suggested that she and Kyle run next door to their friend Ace’s house to get a 12 pack. After a moment of discussion, Kyle and Shannon left for Ace’s house and I was left alone in the house with Rick.
>It was around 6:30-7:00pm when Rick returned home from some sort of dispute with a family friend. He seemed to be in good spirits and was jovial. I asked him how his leg (fresh from several surgeries) was doing. He answered that it was doing much better. I told him that was good.
>Very shortly after arriving, Rick looked in the fridge and saw the he had no beers. He turned to Shannon and suggested that she and Kyle run next door to their friend Ace’s house to get a 12 pack. After a moment of discussion, Kyle and Shannon left for Ace’s house and I was left alone in the house with Rick.
>As soon as Kyle and Shannon were across the street, Rick’s demeanor changed completely from jovial to threatening. He said in a very hushed and gravelly tone: “I looked on the internet and I saw some stuff. And I think you are one sick, twisted, evil son of a bitch.” I was caught off guard by this remark, as Rick had hitherto been very friendly towards me in all of our meetings and telephone conversations. “And you ain’t takin’ that young’un”—(Kyle)—“anywhere.”
>“I ain’t taking him anywhere,” I said. Kyle is 22 years old and an adult. It is neither my right to take him anywhere he doesn’t want to go, nor Rick’s right to keep him anywhere he doesn’t want to stay. But it seemed like a bad moment to make such a point.

Of course he has to tip

Especially when the illegal spic delivers his pizza with cum on

Otherwise he is just subhuman nigger trash

more like the irrelevant athiest endorsed trump for attention

is that you quentin?

Good for him.

What in the absolute fuck...

I cannot unsee that

Why are you fags so anal about a prominent bernout hating on Hillary. The DP idiots are the closest to neutral and open to discussion that liberals get, why would you hate them for it?

>trump is pushing gop to left
very very accurate observation on his part, I'm glad that the globalist free market side of GOP got hurt at least a little bit.

Why did you save these?

they were very popular back in old Cred Forumsdays.

>vocaroo.com/i/s1yrZeFYYwFQ
you're going to stick your balls in it

Plenty of people who I fucking hate have endorsed (Dr)um(p)f, I only stopped hating him (or at least tolerated him enough to vote for him) when he became the nominee. This doesn't make him based, he's just riding the wave of meme popularity that all of the public Trump supporters are.

God Damn, his dick is like a pine nut.

tj should go to sleep forever

I don't remember that one being all that gross, other than the obvious revulsion of "ew trannies!"

I carpet bombed those comments lol

And disavowed.

Disavowed Trump or The Amazing Atheist?