Women have made every significant advancement in society possible

Women have made every significant advancement in society possible.

This is true, btw.

Through nagging and complaining.

I cant imagine a woman nagging or complaining for us to build a society or spend more time in the lab.
All they complain or nag for is stuff that give immediate satisfaction for them and only them.

Op confirmed for retard and samefag.

women are only good for sucking dick and making my dinner

Hey Cred Forums your gender war shit is retarded and counterproductive.

Yeah modern women are shit, guess what, so are modern men, including most of you faggots. Sperging over how women are bloodsucking sluts who are incapable of rational thought just makes your society more divided and incapable of maintaining its heritage and defending itself.

...And now society is terminally ill.

YEAH LETS GO HARASS SINGLE MOMS ON TWITTER

well seeing that women gave birth to every single human ever

>modern women are shit
>modern men are shit
Pick one you leafy nigger.
Only one of those is at fault.
PROTIP: men don't play hard to get

Fuck off, scum. The you filth speak of women makes me wonder how you treat your mothers

>men don't play hard to get
Neither do women if you're not an autistic neckbeard.

It's after you get them that the shit part shows up.

Bet you keep mama roach wraped up in a black tarp and beat her if she dares take it off

DANCING ON HER GRAVE RIGHT NOW POSTING VIA SMARTPHONE

I swear to god people are just doing this shit as a way to get more (You)s from anons pointing it out. Anyways, if you'd consider moral degeneracy and the downfall of the roman empire to be a societal advancement, then I guess you're right.

>PROTIP: men don't play hard to get
So you'd prefer it if women were all whores?

SJWS DETECTED

YEAH

>not hating women now makes you an SJW
I pity you

I needed a good chuckle.
Thanks OP

This is true because without women great men won't be born

no speaking up for women do

Fine, blame women for your unhappiness and die with one divorce and no children. Whiny tools like you are the reason our civilization is dying

21st post best post

If I give you a (You), would you fuck off with the Cred Forumsr9k/ tier threads?

How does my post make me a SJW you retard? I literally said that women caused the downfall of the Roman Empire and are currently causing the downfall of Western Civilization.

>American reading comprehension

>talking to my girlfriend
>tell her that, with a few notable exceptions, women have invented very little technology
>she disagrees
>says that women probably invented many things specifically for women and motherhood
>I say, jokingly, that a man probably invented the tampon
>she says no fucking way
>we bet $20
>look up answer
>I am winrar $20

TRIGGEREDTRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED