China just so strong

How can we little Japan even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pKgf6_Mn7V4
youtube.com/watch?v=8EwuHoN-HO4
youtube.com/watch?v=ouhfQXSZ_QY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can compete. Thanks to Mao, China is being destroyed by its own streetshitting peasants.

you have us nip

You cant
>t. Chang

They literally can't. At all.

youtube.com/watch?v=pKgf6_Mn7V4

They would obliterate Japan. And a lot of other nations.

>china
>stronk
>implications

China will cuck your animu

I always feel like anything made by a Chinamen is just a moment away from catastrophic failure.

I'd be nervous flying Chinese made choppers

kek, literally every product made around you if from china. That is why our trade deficit with them is over $300 billion.

The products we use all the time might be manufactured in China, but they were designed by whites.

Also, I was mostly referring to infrastructure and vehicles

I'm reminded of that video of the lady falling through the floor as the top of an escalator and being ground up by it

chinese army girls are /fa/ as fuck

Japan is a masterace tier. You'll be fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=8EwuHoN-HO4
>have a lot of people
admittedly really stronk

>youtube.com/watch?v=ouhfQXSZ_QY
all of the non-Western nations shoot a lot of shit to hit a dot. America, puts everything they shoot on the dot. If somehow you got passed our military, you'd never beat The South friendo.

aaah the racist american with his "white" superiority complex

btw you fags, the first video is from China, they are prepared to defend themselves, the U.S. is prepared to plant flags.

>Not being racist in 2016

>How can we little Japan even compete?

富国強兵
Someday Japan will become powerful again. It may be years from now but Abe is working to uncuck Japan's military. Someday the empire will return and btfo china again.

anime degeneracy too, perfect

>How can we little Japan even compete?
By having breathable air and a real economy that isn't just a lot of cooking the books by party bureaucrats.

Hey /thread you know why you know English. Murica, thank The South.

Didn't the fucking Vietnamese beat the shit out of the Chinese army because of how retarded their generals are?

China doesn't have anime

Not the only nation...

>Muh one child policy means the children can't support them
>Massive elderly population
>Needs to buy up coal mines in Oz to survive