What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bvjCGgG26CI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He thought to himself:

>Wow, you never see niggers reading. I'll upload this to facebook to show those racists!"

>2 library books they just checked out and will never read, flipped open to a random page
>Dad is reading a magazine

ayo we wuz fuckin scholarz n shiet
shakespear was black

It's just a huge ironic situation in every way

The picture is supposed to prove "BLACKS ARE EDUCATED AND READ BOOKS!" like it's some sort of revelation

but if you shared a picture of a white person reading no one would bat an eye

>lmao that's just what white ppl be doin reading and shit like gay niggas

"He" meant the woman was manspreading and showing support to the patriarchy and that it's so offensive and triggering that no one will share or like it.

Maybe he desperately wants to improve his people and thinks getting this viral might help.

It is a black family with Dad around. Also maybe he doesnt have time for a book since he works.

Let this one pass.

>Also maybe he doesnt have time for a book since he works.
Does he work 26 hours a day?

he ment that he wantes this picture to be taken out of context by little dick manbabiea on an anonamoose finger painting forum for the lulz

Reminds me of this

PLOT TWIST: That's actually not the father or that child and just some dude reading a magazine.

>black people reading on public transit is so uncommon that they get photographed doing so

>thinks this is a good thing?

Teaching those things to read was one of our greatest mistakes.
It's up there with giving woman the right to vote.

This.
Liberals love to parade minorities like we're a bunch of five year olds who got a A+ on our test, it pisses me off to no end
Treat me like an equal, not a fucking victim or some helpless animal

Jesus was black. Black is the master race.

You have to go back nigger.

you'll be remembered on judgement day

Holy fucking shit... niggers reading on public transport. I'm glad someone took this for archival purposes, for this scenario may never be seen again in our lifetimes.

Mom is "reading" a dictionary, dad is reading a magazine, child is "reading" a book that the parents gave to him for the photo and is most likely still learning his ABC's in elementary school.

Why don't we get the real photo of the modern day family? Where all 3 are balls deep in their cell phones completely ignoring each other and actively dropping their IQ by the minute

It's surprising enough the father's there let alone they're reading.

why would anyone subject their facebook friends to a picture of some groids

Has science gone too far???

It's pretty racist to see kids studying and think about how many people you can piss off by exploiting their skin color. Good for the kids though, we need them to work hard.

Very similar to the viral video uploaded where a cat saves a kid from a dog.
The only reason that caught on, is because cats are generally selfish douchebags

A black nuclear family. Something you never see.

>child is "reading"

Just because nobody here ever reads anything that does not mean that nobody else ever does.

Bullshit that video caught on cause that cat was a badass.

Tbh they look African

Africans > American blacks

>HERES A PICTURE OF THREE BLACK PEOPLE PERFORMING A BASIC ABILITY THAT YOU LEARN AT AGE 6 NOW FEED ME LIKES OR U RASIST

Lmao

That shit has to piss blacks off.

The fact that the dad is there should be noteworthy on it's own

Boondocks was right yet again

Yep they are definitely African, look how they dress, how the boy is dressed. Also the woman and man look like they are from the same village/tribe, very similar faces/noses.

Boondocks Cred Forums as fuck, Aaron MacGruber exemplifies the difference between black people and niggers. Boondocks shits all over niggers.

+1

>israel
>black
?

Fpbp

Lol when I first read this I thought you were joking. But no, its b-b-black people reading! Lahd have moisy

another reason why they are most likely African immigrants

Africans that come here see themselves as completely separate from niggers and look down on them.

>Bet u wont share or like this!!!!

Of course I will, that's a rare sight.

Expected norm coming through

Looks like twins

Shut up, cats are badass and not selfish douchebags at all. A stray cat that live in my backyard leaves me dead rats and birds on my doorstep all the time, and they are delicious.

>pet me on the head master!

Hang niggers.

He clearly obsesses over what white people think about him.

This was appropriate.

woman's book might be upside down. Corner of visible page has dark pixel that might be the page number, which is usually on the bottom of the page, and ISBN barcode looks to be on the top, when it is usually at the bottom.

>israel
>less than one state away from egypt
>"jews"

>Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

ITS HABENING, THE EVOLUTION IS UPON US

bet they would be pissed if they new some faggot took a picture of them and posted it on his facebook.

Well yeah they're niggers so they're pissed at everything.

true or false
niggers are treated like children because they act like children

if you carry yourself like a respectable person, people will treat you like a respectable person

Serious question Cred Forums:

Are blacks redeemable in the u.s?
Will they ever be useful productive members in society? What will it require?

WE WUZ READERS AND SHIT!

the experiment have failed.

ii

People should not read mein kampf in public

>Egypt
>black
WE WUZ KAAAAANGZ N SHEEEIT

Based leaf
>never thought I'd say that

that kids dad is literally right next to him, would have never believed it if it were not for this proof, will like and share!

I bet you would you little bitch.
Because you're a fucking baby shit who cant catch his own birds and rats.
You'd starve to death like a crippled kitten if it wasnt for that cat.

This just makes me aware how little you niggers with a book. A long time ago I saw one on the bus and he was reading "Blackalicious".

.t kikenadian

NIGGERS ALWAYS WANTING PATS ON DA BACK 4 DOING SHIT U SUPPOSED 2 DO!

WHEN YO SQUD UP IN CHELSEA BUT YOU CLASS MEDIC
THEN YO GIRL ASS DA SHOOP FOR DA HEAVY
ON THE RED LINE

>yo yall pretend yall readin with these books while i take yo picture
>we gunna blow them rayciss crakahs out wit this idea

first thing i thought of when i saw OP