Christian General

All denominations welcome

Who /orthodox/ here? The Church Jesus personally established.

Other urls found in this thread:

targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=3073
youtube.com/watch?v=8LUjM0ovF-M
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestantism
youtube.com/watch?v=N7ysB50Pbv4
youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol fag

source on pic?
quite the seminal vesicle

>abandoning GOD-GIVEN faculties of logic and reason in order to qualify / accept "God"
>I.E., rejecting "God" in order to embrace "God"

surely the brain must be a manifestation of "the Devil"...

>OH IM SO ANGRY IM A FAT SLOB VERGIN LOSER WHO COULDNT HANDLE CHRISTS WORD

fucking where you live, friend?

fuck off leaf creature

targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=3073

WRONG !!

ITS CALLED FAITH

learn the difference if you athiests are so smart

Top kek

Your reason can discern what is the principle which orders reality?

Pentecostal reporting. Remember, Jesus is coming soon.

>CHRISTS WORD
>diabolical punctuation

>ITS CALLED FAITH

>Pentecostal
>Christian

Pick one and only one, friend

This quote is fabricated based on Jack Nicholson's words on women from that movie.

>orders
>sheople

use your (Devil-given?) brain and you will no longer feel compelled to seek 'orders' so as find meaning in your existence

>can't debate like a man has to use pictures with ideas that other people came up with and wrote down

Not surprised, athiest, not surprised at all

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
L
O
O
D
For
Ebola
Chan

>revelations
>chapter potato

There are no christians....

He was just one of many Prophets of God, but the Roman and European people lost their covenant.

Mohammad was sent to correct the record and the only true way to God is through submission to God.

Silly westerners

Am I allowed to eat shellfish or not?

Not sure what your point is. Yes, I could just be a hedonist, but reason has zero to do with ideas of what the generator of reality is, what makes reality definitively ordered one way instead of another.

Why not both?

Why try to be inclusive? Fuck protestcunts. They aren't Christian and they sure as fuck don't want to be your friend.

As for the atheists: pic related.

Yeah, but in Orthodox Christianity, you can't eat meat with blood in it, due to the Council of Jerusalem

>like a man
good cuck
>atheist
although it may help placate your own inner inquetude as to the incongruity of the reality you struggle within, reconciling with the rrote, irrational religio-retardation your abusive gaurdians have molested your formative mind with...

do not shit-smear others with your brush of tribal ignorance, lest even the vestige of acknowledgement you're generously afforded via the responses proffered, will be withdrawn... and you will truly be alone with your "God"

That not how you treat a fellow christian.

>le Jesus established a single church

Nice meme. Jesus established no church. His followers established orthodoxy based around his teachings and gradually coalesced. There were many unorthodox sects around the same time as the original church.

Woooo

Protestcucks aren't Christian.

Catholics represent.

>Bratwurstcucks

>I could just be a hedonist
reductio ad absurdum: 2nd only to eisegesis, in the godtard ordination of excuse-making justification for abject retardation

...my son

>on this rock I will build my church

>my church

>church

No.

>>like a man
>good cuck

Kek, come back after you've grown up this I Clearly way over your head

I'm vaguely pagan/animist, what can Christianity offer me and my family?

Explain.

>muh actual Irish fallacy

>reductio ad absurdum: 2nd only to eisegesis, in the godtard ordination of excuse-making justification for abject retardation

>I read Nietzsche and a beginners guide to philosophy the post

My sweet summer baby

Only if your a jew.

A Christian belongs to a church founded by Christ and perpetuated through the Apostles and their descendants.

Protestants have none of this. They're more akin to muslims.

>durr you can't exclude anyone and anyone can be anything as long as they say they are

fucking leafs

Yeah, this never happened. The apostles were the first bishops and sucession proceedes from there. The first patriarch/bishop of Jerusalem was James the Just, brother of the Christ. The Church was complete from its origins

youtube.com/watch?v=8LUjM0ovF-M

>muh 'alpha manhood' meme... in 2016
>posting unoriginal, infantile fedora frogs
>expecting dispensation from future crematoria condemnation

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestantism
>I'll just double down on my ad hoc fallacy
>that'll surely work

And?

I don't give a fuck what kikepedia says.

Protestants aren't Christians. They're something else completely, as evidence by my definition.

Therefore they should not post or participate in threads for Christians. Maybe they'd be more welcome in muslim threads.

And athiests wonder why nobody on this board takes you seriously

Now you just being a faggot. I'm telling my pastor on you.

Martin Luther never wanted to actually leave the Catholic church. All he wanted to do was remove doctrines that had no biblical support whatsoever, ie "you can get out of purgatory free if you just give us your money!"

thus Protestantism it the most theologically pure branch of Christianity.

sage goes in all fields
protestcucks go in all fires

Irrelevant. He may have died as an apostate Catholic, but everyone who came after him died as heretics and rot in hell..

I want to go to an Orthodox church and i probably would convert but im afraid of going to my local church. what do?

Why are you afraid?

Even if you don't like your fellow christians, I'll still pray for you. Remember, Jesus still loves you and he is still coming.

You're not my fellow anything. Go worship the book my church wrote.

Islam is the true religion
Check the digits.

gnostic christian checking in. all of you oppresaed constantine fags can suck my hermetic dick

reminder, protestcucks translated their Old Testament from the masoretic Hebrew, while orthodox uses the Septuagint, Greek that Egyptian Jews used.
orthodox master race reporting in

Is it the King James version?

your digits are shit, just like your religion

go worship your pedophile prophet sand nigger

of being rejected or looked at wierd because its a small church and im not greek or russian

This.

Allāhu Eckbar!

Pentecostal always was the more honest and raw of the denominations, it was the one I was raised in.

I look back fondly to those fire and brimstone sermons, the things that were said in those sermons would make a libtard shit themselves lol

>Who /orthodox/ here? The Church Jesus personally established.

Antiochian Orthodox here

My parish is small too and I'm a convert

Your concerns are unfounded. So long as you continuously come and don't see like you just want to be edgy and different, you will be embraced as a brother

Find a Syriac Orthodox church, odds are very very high that it's all white American converts.

Go pray incantations to the demiurge in your asshole. You aren't Christian anything- Gnostics went extinct over a thousand years ago. Why cant you just suck dick to upset your abusive daddy like the rest of your new age associates?

Can you explain this

So much for sola scriptura

pagan here. Why do you still worship the kike on a stick instead of the religion of your ancestors?

I hate people like you

Worshipping nature?

Fuck that

Go atheistmo

Your parish is shit

Why do you eat shit?

I hate your stupid drawings.

Why do you speak gibberish and play shitty music and roll on the floor

Babarians

wew
>implying Jesus didn't BTFO Jews in the temple.
>implying Jesus didn't say sell your cloak for a dagger
>implying Jesus didn't call out the Jews that weren't Jews by naming them the synagogue of satan
>implying Christianity wasn't influential and Christ wasn't the God of Europeans for the past 2 millennia.

who said anything about worshipping nature you fucking jungle monkey

My drawings are the best

And I make more money than you and your wife's son

So shut the fuck up

If they don't embrace you as a brother then they are guilty of phyletism(heresy).

Europeans originally worship shit and rocks

Christianity made them worship a kike on a stick

And Atheism advanced them all

I'm white.

We only ask them to repent and give their life to Jesus before it's too late.

i dont think im trying to be different. I grew up a lutheran and recently im disgusting with how quickly protestants are to pander to non-christians. I also really dislike the pope (as a position). are my intentions well?

I'll keep that in mind thank you

who is that semen demon?

Ooga booga

I can't hear you over your human sacrifice to that small peeble

good points, but none of that changes the fact that it is a Hebrew religion first and foremost

And also, Europe only became successful when they cast aside Christian values during the Renaissance, the revival of pagan values. Only then, Europe conquered the world.

I am whiter than you

And I make more cash than any pollack

filtered

Repent, there's still time.
>implying Newton, a devout Christian, didn't do more for society than all modern atheists

mfw live in a majority Orthodox country.

Here's an idea

Stop being delusional

Newton is an idiot

When I was a child I gave my heart to christ because I had a christian friend, but have lived a life of perversity and sin. If I'm let in to heaven I don't think god is good.

Ave Maria Brother, Crusade soon
Though I despise the current pope

I filter your disgusting paganism

Crusade by molesting little boys

There is no sin

There is only your delusions

We only ask that you stop rolling on the floor for Kesus

I went to the community church for the very first time last sunday

It was okay, watched some people get baptised and the free brunch was really good.

I really can't get over the music though, the lyrics were all about submitting and surrendering and it was just really bad in general.

I'll try it one more time but if i don't like it i'm going to try the orthodox church, I don't think they sing there and if they do it will be in ukrainian so I won't have to understand the submissive lyrics.

I read the gospels of matthew and john and I was intrigued so I'm trying to give christianity a shot but I don't think it will stick.

>Europeans originally worship shit and rocks

Which is a shithole

I prefer this one.

If you aren't a Christian or Christian Identitarian then you might as well join the Jews and actively work against whites, the effect of what you guys do to white nationalism is basically the same as working against it

They pray to statues and shit

At least ISLAM PRAYS TO ALLAH

>>Europeans originally worship shit and rocks

>i dont think im trying to be different. I grew up a lutheran and recently im disgusting with how quickly protestants are to pander to non-christians. I also really dislike the pope (as a position). are my intentions well?
Yeah, sure. If you are uncomfortable with the ethnic aspect, go to an Antiochian or Syriac parish, their services are in English and are mostly converts. But regardless of the parish you go to, if you're serious, I guarantee you'll be welcomed.

As a MALAYSIAN DRAWFAG

I make comics and get cash from idiots like you

Any good old Christian books? I feel like they had a better understanding of Christianity

I only know Aquinas

>>>Europeans originally worship shit and rocks

So that is the rock they worship

Classical mechanics, calculus, Gravity, and optics say something different.
Christianity teaches to put aside wordly things, allowing oneself to detach from the world and view it as a critical observer. science is about searching for an explanation, a how. Christianity is here for the why. You can disagree, but orthodox's view of striving to become god like appeals to me.

greeks/romans had cool gods. nordic niggers worshipped trees.

just filter him m8, he's just a retard

Malaysia, I remember you from last thread, you're a pervert who only wants to fornicate and have anal sex

AQUINAS is for losers

Read the Quran

The fucker had to steal our ISLAMIC ideas

What the fuck I hate Christianity now.

I guess I just got my Record Corrected!

>tfw Jesuit Pope

WHEN will this motherfucker fucking die?

Christ almighty in heaven above

>>>>Europeans originally worship shit and rocks

Catholic here. How was mass this morning lads?

>mfw today's reading talked about jews swindling the poor for shekels

No it Doesn't

It asks of you to put JESUS the kike on a stick as your credit card

Based Theotokos

But what I like rolling on the floor for Jesus?

You are a Pagan

That is more retarded

>>>>>Europeans originally worship shit and rocks

Laurus and The Way of the Pilgrim are two Orthodox novels I see recommended here all the time. I got around to reading them both, and they are great.

So?

ISLAM allows it

And going on autistic spasms

>>>>>>Europeans originally worship shit and rocks

Guys I've been thinking about going to a local church this week but I don't know which one to go to, since I don't know the difference between any of them.

I don't know what to do or where to go once I get there either, someone please help.

why germanics call themselves europeans?

why you group them with ancient greece and romans?

totally different history

Orthocucks have to copy ISLAM way of worship

After a while you start to enjoy the singing lad. It's a bit corny at first but the songs are catchy sometimes.

>>>>>>>Europeans originally worship shit and rocks

Go to a mosque

The Quran won't stop Jesus from coming back.

They worship shit and rocks

The church is not a building or a set of beliefs.

The Church is the group of people who are saved by Jesus Christ. You are saved by trusting in Jesus alone tbrougb his worm on the cross for our salvation.

The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoevsky

Because he is a prophet of my God Allah

I want to get a greater understanding of Christianity, "Mere Christianity" was pretty good as well.

I did a little researching about George Whitefield and i liked how he seeked to unify the denominations of Christianity

Yes

Because JESUS is my credit card

>>>>>>>>Europeans originally worship shit and rocks

We go to mass at 5 PM on Saturdays because it works better for the kids (we have three and my wife is pregnant with number 4). I am an usher now and help the old dudes with the collection basket. We ran into some people who recognized us from our small Catholic school that we went to. Good times all around.

Read Islam

Temples are Built to host shit and rocks

Read the Quran and Hadiths

You see how this faggot plagiarizes islam

You're not even European nor White, José Pablo.

>Read Islam
here is a picture of the false prophet Mohammed

>Catholicism - true word of God, uncucked, doesn't bend over to attract libshits
>Anglicanism - sort of similar to Catholicism but probs more cucked, allows female priests
>Orthodoxy - eastern europe, nuff said
>Evangelicalism - shit tier, believes that as long as you're a nice bloke and love Jesus you will get into Heaven even if you are a criminal or whatever
>Hillsong - JUST

>>>>>>>>>Europeans originally worship shit and rocks

Based Muhammad calling Christcucks out

That is haram

No pictures allowed

Muslims don't worship a man like Christians do. Muslims worship God and only.

>>>>>>>>>>Europeans originally worship shit and rocks

Mexicans should be kept out

Vote Trump and be Muslim

Sunni Islam is the only true islam

Some nice art here

>>>>>>>>>>>Europeans originally worship shit and rocks

this

All Christians are false in their beliefs anyway

Catholicism is satanic.

The eurichist will not save your soul, not will it forgive your sins.

The pope is not the vicar of Christ. The pope does not stand in place FOR KING JESUS. Jesus lives in my heart. There is no room for the pope.

Only Islam saves

You are shit

>>>>>>>>>>>>Europeans originally worship shit and rocks

Explain this

thanks, but that doesn't help me out at all once I'm at the church itself.
I've literally never been once, don't know what to expect.

Mohammed was a pedophile who will burn in hell.

You guys need Jesus.

And this

What about this

>>>>>>>>>>>>>Europeans originally worship shit and rocks

>Implying you have to abandon logic to be faithful

wew lad

Quran says he will come back and desyroy the cross. Then christians will choose between islam and the anti christ.

Don't go to a Syriac Orthodox parish. They are not in communion with Constantinople. That poster probably meant Antiochian Orthodox. Large Antiochian parishes are made up mainly of Lebanese and Syrians. Smaller Antiochian parishes tend to be made up of more American converts.

Whichever jurisdiction your local Orthodox parish belongs to, go to Divine Liturgy tomorrow morning. Hang out in the back near the narthex and observe. If anybody asks you to sit, explain that you are a catechumen and you are considering joining the church. Catechumens (meaning those wanting to join the Orthodox Church in earnest) are to stand at the back of the church during the Liturgy to observe. You'll be invited to the fellowship coffee hour after Liturgy, and since it is a small parish, you will likely be able to talk to the priest about where you are spiritually and why you want to become Orthodox. If there are any Orthodox monasteries within driving distance of where you live, these will be good places to begin to gain knowledge on the Traditions (capital T is very important) of the Orthodox Christian faith.

The Orthodox parishes in America are notoriously welcoming. It stems from the fact that nearly every Orthodox Christian you meet had ancestors who came to this country from Greece, or Russia, or Serbia, or Lebanon, etc. as a complete stranger and found love and acceptance with others like them through the Church.

Good luck, brother.

He isn't

He let Aisha mature before sex

Pope is an enormous cuck

this is probably catholic garbage lies by the vatican

All Orthocucks copycat true worship of Islam

you really pulled tightly on that bait

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Europeans originally worship shit and rocks

>Catholicism - true word of God, uncucked, doesn't bend over to attract libshits
>Evangelicalism - shit tier, believes that as long as you're a nice bloke and love Jesus you will get into Heaven even if you are a criminal or whatever
Am I being flagged?

Yes because scholarship is satanic

>american education

Just go and sit up the back. If there is a bit of paper with the day's readings printed on it take that because it'll help you read along. You probably won't have to really engage much or even talk to anybody if you don't want to, and people won't notice if you don't read along with the prayers and stuff.

and you eat shit

Swiss stupidity from being Christcock

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Europeans originally worship shit and rocks

Last time I was in here, I asked what is "grace".

Now I want to know, what is similar to grace, and that needs be learned?

Islam is what JESUS wanted

You know, I've always had a soft spot for Malaysians because your flag is a cute imitation of ours. But you really suck at this "shitpost on the internet" thing.

Grace is to be a muslim

W E W
E
W

I'm essentially a classical Anglican. I find it very hard to justify the female clergy and gay marriages, and I will probably join a Greek Orthodox church soon. This is lamentable, because I feel that our Church fathers devised the most authentic and working system of church organization and theology, but that has been thrown down the drain for modernism. I do love my Roman and Orthodox brethren, and view their rites and beliefs as valid, albeit mistaken in some regards.

Mennonite here, can't believe I'm sitting up at 10:41 at night reading Cred Forums

>What about this
>Yes because scholarship is satanic
This is not scholarship this is a book pushing catholic beliefs that are not found in the Bible. It's satanic.

Yes because you are an ameridumbo

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Europeans originally worship shit and rocks

That not what the Revelation.

the Orthodox service is entirely sung. Beginning to end.

That is academic sxholarship

And you call that satanic because it didn't fit your worldview

Islam doesn't do this

Islam is nothing but a pedophilic warmonger subhuman cult. Mohammed is a faggot that fucked pigs.

Anglicans are losers

And Orthocucks copy islam

Listen m8 we know that a religion which allows sexual slavery and is based largely upon outdated Roman legal traditions blending with a the beliefs of desert nomads is appealing, but that doesn't stop it being the perversion of the true faith concocted so that your prophet's descendants could justify running an empire.

I take it all back, you're just kind of adorable now. I think you're doing it on purpose and you got me to respond, well done.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Europeans originally worship shit and rocks

Read the Quran in context faggot

Shut the fuck up you papist piece of shit. High church Anglicanism is the only way.

REPORT this faggot

>Islam is what JESUS wanted
Jesus didn't go around chopping heads off the people who did not convert to Islam.

Islam is the wild donkey religion prophecied in the Bible by Abraham's son hagar Ishmael

Can we get a beautiful christian women in veils thread?
All races may apply, but I would prefer european women.

Islam respects human rights

We even let infidels live peacefully in our lands

>as evidence by my definition
>my definition
>not G-d's

Modern American Cathcuck.

Actually Islam is the New Covenant

Christians corrupted this

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Europeans originally worship shit and rocks

>context meme
Fuck off. Quran is nothing but a piece of shit compiled by an illiterate cocksucker.
Id rather wipe my ass with it you mudslime.

>'''''''''''''''''mature''''''''''''''''''
top kek rice nigger

it's a study on catholic beliefs. and it's does not agree with the Bible. how can these two things be reconciled? They cannot be. BY THE BIBLE catholicism is satanic

Please support Maldraw at Patreon as well

Haha orthocucks and memelicks have been banished to Cred Forums.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Europeans originally worship shit and rocks

I didn't know Catholicism is after NT

youtube.com/watch?v=N7ysB50Pbv4

youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY
Soon brothers and sisters. The signs are here. The visions are being given.

God killed babies in OT

Read the context Aisah was 16 when they had sex

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Europeans originally worship shit and rocks

>Islam respects human rights

>We even let infidels live peacefully in our lands
Muslims oppress their women and whip them or worse when they are raped. Shariah law is a human rights violation.

Proto indo european religion

this.
>implying using logic isn't just a tool to navigate the NATURAL realm.

The visions say Islam will inherit the earth

Yea m8 i'm sure your mtf priest with her muslim bull feels the same too

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Europeans originally worship shit and rocks

>I didn't know Catholicism is after NT
now you know

Nowadays we are, but I feel that this will change soon. The new Archbishop of Canterbury is vastly more hardened and less liberal than the last one. I like Rowan as a person, and I could respect his piety, but ultimately, I believe there were people more fit foreign the position.

Name one way in which Orthodoxy emulate Islam. The only ways I can imagine are doctrines that predate the establishment of any European caliphate. That is the rejection of filioque, and the Essence-Energy distinction. These are not so much Islamic, so much as they are done out of a misguided reverence of the Father.

Except that never happened

Read academia on this

You
See that women are treated equally

Alongside infidels

Yes now I know that it is original christianity

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Europeans originally worship shit and rocks

The Divine Liturgy copies Islam prayer at masjid

>Actually Islam is the New Covenant

>Christians corrupted this
how do explain the dead Sea scrolls then? they prophesied this in Genesis before Islam was invented. the dead Sea scrolls are older than islam

No, I meant a Syriac Orthodox. We're every bit as Orthodox as you guys, only we dug our heels in wrt the third council and its definition of the natures of christ. It's just too close to nestorianism.

Find a Western Rite Orthodox church, brother.

My definition happens to be the definition of both the Catholic and Orthodox churches. A baptised person belonging to either of those is a Christian, though the Catholics lost their way wrt the pope.

Protestcucks just have no redeeming qualities. Even muslims are better.

The new archbishop wants to take in immigrants

He is helping the spread of islam

Nice to know that muslims don't believe in Cavalry.

Fucking idiot. You're a fucking Catholic. You can't imply other denominations are cucky when you're a papist prick.

The Dead Sea scrolls are just texts from an outcast JEWISH community moron

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Europeans originally worship shit and rocks

>Yes now I know that it is original christianity
the Bible existed before the Catholic Church did

We do

This is why we are True religion of peace

That's why they had to pick it for you

Yea m8 im sure the homosexuals who feel welcomed at your church feel the same too

Technically true, as the Catholics split from Orthodoxy, and Orthodox wrote the bible.

i dobt need to read academia I'll just turn on the news and watch shariah law being enacted in london

Islam is what Orthodoxy originally is
And ought to be

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Europeans originally worship shit and rocks

Traditional sources attest to her having been engaged at 6 and married at 9. The view that she was 16 or 19 is mostly a reaction to Orientalism. If you can't accept that Muhammad married Aisha when she reached puberty at 9, that is your issue. Honestly, it's not even a big deal, times were different back then. It however doesn't make as much sense to abide by this particular facet of the Sunnah in the developed world.

I only need to see how stupid you are

Reminder that you are not an actual cristian unless you are catholic

That is a mistranslation by western scholars

Proofs?

the cuckran doesn't count as proofs.

"Well, we're out of shape bigots with no desirable qualities and no women want to fuck us, and we know based on decade-old science that all spiritual experiences are all chemical, including near-death ones. Is there any sort of safe-haven for people who need an existential coping mechanism?"

Christians: "say no more, senpai."

Aussie gets it. Apostolic succession only makes sense if the legacy of Peter is continued by appointing a head of the Church.
>the most good can only be done by unilateral action.
>God is the most good
A humble man is all we need Cred Forumsros

You are retarded

the dead Sea scrolls are part of the Bible which existed before Islam. my point is proven

Explain why our rituals are the same?

Wow I did not know the texts from Qumran even those not considered as the bible is the bible

Apostolic Succession is now in Islam

Are you Christian for cultural/community reasons, or do you actually believe the words are all true?

>
>Technically true, as the Catholics split from Orthodoxy, and Orthodox wrote the bible.
the Bible existed before that. it was a bunch of writings. they just compiled the writings

>pic

Slow-Mo saw a Coptic Christian praying and copied it. Shit, I prostrate when I pray.

Which rituals? You mean prostration? Because that's about it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Europeans originally worship shit and rocks

The quran attacks christianity , how sad is that for a religious book

It's easy to tell when a muslim is lying. I don't even know why you trying to fool a christian.

Writings by Orthodox Christians, yes. The way canonical books were chosen, in part, was by which ones were most commonly used liturgically.

Islam existed before Orthodoxy

What is a popular topic in religious philosophy?

Jack Mormon here ask me anything about my limited knowledge of my faith.

We have a wall that is like an iconostasis

Only the imam can go to the other side

We use incense too

>Aussie gets it. Apostolic succession only makes sense if the legacy of Peter is continued by appointing a head of the Church.
>>the most good can only be done by unilateral action.
>>God is the most good
>A humble man is all we need Cred Forumsros
Jesus is the head of the Church.

this is in the Bible.

Corrupted christianity

Proofs? the cuckran doesn't count as proofs.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Europeans originally worship shit and rocks

The topic about me banging your mom

My faith was rekindled because of cultural reasons but yes, the words are true. If you love everyone as Jesus loved the world you will know God in your life.

Read any Islamic scholar prior to the 19th century concerning the issue. It is no mistranslation. The fatawa of countless muftun and mujtahidun can attest to the philosophy of puberty being the age of consent. But you are probably a troll, so I'm done now.

Proofs Is in the Quran

Wat. The Divine Liturgy predates Islam

Christians are already fooled into worshiping a man instead of God. Fools would never accept the truth because they are fools.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Europeans originally worship shit and rocks

you just claimed that Christians rewrote the prophecy so that isaac was the promised son.

I just proved you wrong Islam didn't even exist until after the dead Sea scrolls were written

>>>/kys/

You just answered my point

Mohammad let Aisah mature

It doesn't
When Islam
Predates Christian

The Dead Sea Scrolls are written by an outcast Jew community

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Europeans originally worship shit and rocks

>cuckran isn't proofs

>duh check the cuckran

Cultural is in islam

Stay mad loser

Really? Islam barely has a liturgy. They just congregate and pray, and perhaps recitation a congregrational dua afterwards. There is no incense, kyrie, offeratory, etc. If anything, it is modled after Jewish liturgy.

Jesus = God. You are fooled into worshipping a pedo caravan raider who currently burning in hell.

Wait, so you think that because someone has reached puberty and they are ''''''''''''matured'''''''''''' they are fit to consent to sex?

yep they were.

and the Koran was written by a mass rapist murderer who will burn in hell forever.

Explain this

Book worshiper.

How many of the words are true, and to what extent are they true?
Is Genesis a direct account of what happened, or is it allegory? Has it been dumbed-down for our feeble human minds to comprehend?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Europeans originally worship shit and rocks

And this

I've seen nothing resembling an iconostasis inside of a mosque. I've only seen an apse.

Islam does not use incense as a blessing agent of the Holy Spirit, as the Orthodox Church uses it.

There is

You never even enter a mosque before

Listen Orthobros I know you're still salty about Filioque, at least we're both not Protestants

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Europeans originally worship shit and rocks

But Christians didn't invade and slaughter Europeans, faggot.

Go for a service innthe masjid

Isn't that Ali? That's what I've always seen it with anyways.

Those are Gnostic scripts (with possible Zoro/Mani influence) ~100 years after Christ. Gnosticism offers a very similar but different view on Christianity, read about St. Augustine of Hippo for some interesting stuff.

How? Islam itself is corrupted with a non-divine view of Christ, allowing iconoclasm only for Muhammad when it was supposed to be for all prophets from the OT onwards. The hadiths are incredibly corruptible and need to be destroyed as well as the Arian elements brought in from heretical monks walking into Arabia. Why is Muhammad more important when the Quran makes it sound like Jesus is THE most important one?

Tell that you proddiex

We did to Germanic barbarians

First time revealing my powerlevel and not getting cultist accusations. Thanks/pol/.

Ideally yes, but modern catholicism is cucked. Traditional Catholicism is the only true way, and such catholics are called a hate group by the SPLC.

You just proved my point. You are fooled, which is why you won't accept the truth.

Truth is muslims do not worship Muhammad, they worship God and only God. Nothing else.

Truth is Christians are fools to think a man can be god. It is no different than the pegans believing a man became a god and etc.

If you weren't a fool then you should have known this. But you don't. You keep on believing false information, which is why you are a christian believing Jesus is god when he was just a messenger.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Europeans originally worship shit and rocks

Until the age of 9. Go look up Ahmad Jibril's video on the subject. He is Wahabi scum, but his reasoning is sound. It is perfectly conceivable that while uncommon, puberty can occur as early as 9. If she were 16, such a long waiting period of 3 years would be arbitrary, as that is more than enough time to introduce a wife to her new household.

Protestants and Muslims.

Brothers in book worshiping.

You were so corrupted you think Mary is part of the Trinity

prayers and baptisms for the dead are a pagan tradition.

Paul mentioned this warning NOT to do this

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Europeans originally worship shit and rocks

bye

Only Sunni is true Islam

And Sunni say 16

>you think Mary is part of the Trinity

Explain this

oversimplified, dumbed-down arguments are the only way an atheist can even begin to debate.

Atheists who consider themselves "moral" beings (or believe in any sort of morality) are just as theistic, because without objective morality there is no morality.

Take atheism to its logical conclusion and end your life.

Ouch, Paul would be pissed at the Mormons

If it wasn't for Islam pointing this out

You would still do it

Yes everything is corrupted the torah the new testament from multiple sources . and this one psychotic guy who wrote the quran has the real truth

go prove this by strapping bombs on and killing a bunch of shia

Yes I have. I have been to Shia education center, and watched Sunnis congregate for Jum'ah on YouTube. It isn't like Christian liturgy, not even Reformed lithirgy.

JEW pagan

What? I've never heard anything like that. We have never and will never have four points in the trinity.

You sound angry, do you want to talk about it?

>Ouch, Paul would be pissed at the Mormons
yup Mormonism is satanic

Jummah is group prayer

Go to a mosque on Friday fag

Sunnis don't do this

vicar of Christ = 666

I'm not an athiest, but thanks for the ad-hominem attacks instead of answering my question. Really rational of you.

Explain thisn

And what pray tell is book worshiping? I'd rather be a "book worshiper" than a saint worshiper.

CHRISTIANS asssmad they are false

If you're not an athiest what are you?

>Sunnis don't do this
al qaeda is sunni

Fuck off nobody does this

Explain this

They are not

In what way?
Surely you understand that emerging faiths will demonize and assimilate the religion they replace.
This explains the Roman Christians aversion to snakes.

Muslims are seeing images of Jesus and the Cross riding high over Jerusalem and Constantinople in their dreams and converting. It's happening all over the mid east. Refugee camps in Jordan and Turkey now have more Churches than Mosques.

Go back and get zika

this has nothing to do with baptizing the dead

troll is troll

Wew lad

I still want them out of my homeland

They aren't

Agnostic. I'm open to the idea of God, but don't belong to a specific faith. I just like asking questions about faith.

Stay asssmad PROTNIGGERS are most illegitimate

Time to be muslim

Ok, I think I found what you're talking about. You do realize parts of the early church were break aways from what was actually established and what is viewed as 'canon'. I mean Islam was influenced by Arianism and had sects that believed every guy next to Muhammad was the next big deal. Do you view Yazidi and other branches that split of with/against Ali as the true line of Islam?

By the Bible Mormonism is satanic. rejection of the Trinity, baptism of the dead, and the belief that all man can become gods.

Stupid Protnigger propaganda with no proof

Plz source this, I'm ready for Michael

Only Sunni is true Islam

And no

Historians trace Mary worship to the early days of corrupted cucktian

I enjoy pork too much to be muslim. I like simpler, easier to follow rules like "be charitable" and "don't rape people."

There none