What the fuck happened?

What the fuck happened?

You could easily make the same picture for communists....

The problem with this argument though is that modern lefties are a product of capitalism, not communism.

Note that the former communist countries have all kept their identity. While ((international finance capitalism)) has turned America, once a proud White Protestant nation into a nation of all peoples and religions.

>talking shit about the IQ tests song
>disrespecting the frog of peace

Well, we do still have neo-Nazi groups in NA and Europe. Not close to a third reich but at least those groups outnumber Antifags.

One day. Just one day those Nazi groups will come together and form an uprising.

Finland facist?
DELET THIS!

so it's settled, everyone who partakes in radical politics is either edgy, cringeworthy, or both.

Yeah, because dressing up as Nazi's and LARPing the Wehrmacht is totally not cringey as fuck.

Marx was using that quote in response to Louis Napoleon (Napoleon III) and comparing him unfavourably to Napoleon. Comparing the Alt Right to Hitler is incomparable because we are literally edgy memers and not fascist leaders like Hitler. There is no Alt Right leader in charge of a nation right now. You could make the case for Trump, but he is not fascist in the slightest, so it makes no sense.

>Note that the former communist countries have all kept their identity
Russia is 25% muslim. All other communist countries were non white to begin with

>mfw a niggress tried to do that to me because I wore a baseball cap
>mfw I fucking punched her so hard she lost some of her fucking teeth
>pulled out my 45 and had the rest of the nignogs disperse

feels good being 6'4 and alpha as fuck

Hitler was like Trump x 1000. A charismatic leader can change everything

BTW STOP WITH THE FUCKING LOLI CLINTON SHIT IT'S OBVIOUS FALSE FLAG POL HAS NEVER BEEN A PEDO BOARD

>Fascists then
Mussolini

>Fascists now
"Anyone I don't like"

careful there. might anger the Trotskyists.

Trump isnt a fascist you retarded cunt.

Can you please elaborate? What really happened and how people reacted? Probably bullshit story but i guess is ok to imagine how was it

Why are you shouting?

>things that never happened

The product of communism is in a 3 foot hole, decomposing you tard

and yet, the kikes are scared and trying to copy our memes

really makes you think

>Bourgeois left liberals
>communists

Ebin

>please kill my opponent
>silence media critical of me
>you dont need to know my tax record or shady dealings
K

In b4 b but muh clinton.

t. rootless cosmopolitan

at least the ancaps got rich off bitcoin

why can't the other ideologies have elegant dcentralized pieces of math?

>please kill my opponent
(you)
>silence media critical of me
Libel
>you dont need to know my tax record or shady dealings
audit

done

Wtf man I have headphones on. Gotta warn us before yelling.

She says, taking a photo with one of the most consumerist items on the planet.

The same could be said about the OP image with regards to Fascism. If you notice our flags, we live in the more common brand of totalitarian shitfest.

Also former Communist countries kept their identities because of their relative poverty. Who wants to immigrate to a poor area? It's immigration and the useful idiots riled up by leftist academia coming from KGB subterfuge that is now our downfall. Unbridled materialism makes both systems dreadful anyways.

>making fun of counter-signal memes, pepes, the iq test song, helicopter rides or anime avatars
Why are you here? Do they honestly pay you enough to drown yourself in things you don't like?

Both ends of the spectrum have been utterly neutered, I think we can all agree. I don't know how it would even be possible to revitalize either the radical left or right in the information age, it seems infeasible to me.

>using a gun
>alpha
top kek

>kept their identity
>are poor AIDs infested shittholes that sell their women off to the highest bidder
Get a load of this stalinist

>Why are you here?

Because this isn't a safe space for stormweenies that need a spell in the gulag.

It's fair game when there's a 70% chance your opponent is armed

Everything will go degenerate, then the world ends. Just wait...

To be frank, we're shitposters on a Taiwanese oil painting board, not political leaders.

Holy shit this video has my dieing lol

His brains were alpha. He dispersed the nigger pack so he didn't have to fight them.

>In Italy, fascists divide themselves into two categories: fascists and antifascists.

In her defense, I highly doubt she payed for that phone. Her trustfund did.

Antifascism is self defence

>bourgeois left liberals
Like Marx?

That's the real red pill: you can defeat your enemies by simply being stronger, as long as you're willing to use that strength.

Nothing personal kid

>having pride
>being protestant
the protestant reformation was literally the SWJ movment of the 1600's

We're on too many levels of irony.

kek
fukken saved

I enjoy the shit out of the new "fascism". So much butthurt all over the western world. They shouldn't be, it's a farce after all.
But maybe they prefer the original. Who knows.

Uh huh.

Who was this image made by/who is it supposed to appeal to?

It references things that aren't exactly "le pepe white supremacy" meme. Walt Bismark, IQ tests, helicopter rides, smug political memes.

and modern fascists are a product of what?

Russia is not 25% Muslim, you fucking American. Russia is about 14% Muslim cause we conquered the shit out of all their territory and cuck them to this day. Just look at what happened to Chechnya. Russia is a Slavic country first and foremost, we, along with our government recognize that.

Dumbass American how does it feel to be 60% non Hispanic white?

>Inb4 Leaf flag