Russian Elections 18.09.2016 General

Got naturalised four month ago. My first elections. I'm considering voting for Parnas(pol-tier party). How are you planning to vote, Rusbros?
previously

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969
thesaker.is/russia-and-islam-part-one-introduction-and-definitions/
politexpert.net/7896-aleksandr-simoncev-iz-parnasa-oruzhie-v-massy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Parnas isn't pol tier party. It's paid pro-usa shill party. They don't even need your vote, you fucking cuck.

They support legalising handguns, free speech, free party registration, Russian nationalism, harsh visas with coloured countries, people's militias, small taxes, THE WALL and deadly fire against illegals trying to cross. Now this is not pol-tier?

shameless. Biggest country in the world loaded with nukes has elections and pol is low energy...

Putin will win again.

tell us about the candidates/ parties and what possitions are up for grabs.

I will be voting for Jill Stein.

Burger. Learn to read.

>Russia
>elections
I don't know why you guys bother with these formalities.

Where are you from originally?

sorry, but everyone thinks that Russian democracy is a joke.
Plus in the west all the news we got of Russia is "Russia is being evil again", "Russia is being corrupt again", etc.
You should've seen how horribly the west tried to cover the Olympics you guys had. It was a giant smear campaign to make Russia look like shit.

>voting for fifth columnists whose goal is to bend to the US's will in Europe, allowing total economic domination over Russia and negating the point of saving Assad to protect the Russian monopoly on European oil and natural gas supplies, while simultaneously creating more sectarianism within the strategically important Caucasus region to encourage Balkanization, and while also losing grasp over the Central Asian countries and pushing them into China's arms, leaving the country exposed on all sides and at the mercy of its great power neighbors

You're literally color revolution fuel. Leave it to a South African to vote for neutering the power of his homeland.

United Russia - Putin's corrupt pseudo-conservative thief party that allowed millions of Asians to come in, Islam to flourish, and passed restriction of freedom of speech and political activity; for example, it's illegal to register nationalist party or critisize Islam.
Liberal Democrats, Just Russia, Communist Party - three other parties that are currently in Parliament. Do and vote as Putin orders them to vote. Fake opposition
Parnas Party - used to be classic liberal party that advocated strict visa system with coloured countries. After party praimerise this May: even more anti-immigrant politicians make a third of a party, every fifth party candidate is open nationalist, the rest are pro-gun, pro-freedom, anti-immigrant classic liberals. Led by nationalist Maltsev who named the Jew being behind European multiracial society and Jewish mafia in Russian medicine. Here is their agenda Cred Forums: the Party. Their symbol is the bull
I was born in South Africa, but we had to flee when I was a kid, because my father fought against subversive elements and kaffirs for 15 years and that included kidnapping, torturing and murdering uppity nogs. We lived all over Africa and some time in Middle East. Last place of my residence was Nigeria.

>millions of Asians to come in
>remittances act as economic lifeline that can be used to influence decisions of Central Asian countries to act for Russia and against China since they're already being economically reintegrated via the EAEU

>Islam to flourish
>implying Russified Islam isn't Russian

>Restriction of freedom of speech and political activity
>To stop morons like you from debasing Russia's presence on the world stage

Literally a Hillary shill tier argument
>millions of Mexicans to come in
>remittances act as economic lifeline that can be used to influence decisions of Mexico and Central American countries to act for USA and against China

>Islam to flourish
>implying Americanized Islam isn't American

>Restriction of freedom of speech and political activity
>To stop morons like you from debasing American presence on the world stage
Hillary 2016!

I'm not quite sure how exactly Russian government plans to stop China. Maybe by letting millions of them in and selling land to the Chinese government? Well done, Putin! Well done!
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969

Hillary WOULD be better for American power at the expense of Russia because she would do everything she could to perpetuate the system that currently exists and keeps the US on top, which is why Americans should vote Trump to give Russia breathing room and focus attention on China, which is Russia's other natural rival. Clinton and everyone else at the Pentagon wants to destroy Russian sovereignty and use the country (or countries if Balkanization sets in first) as a staging point for an economic assault on China from the north while doing the same thing with Southeast Asia in a pincer maneuver that strangles China, leaving the US unopposed in the world and completing the Eurasian domination plan that allows the US to destroy ethnic nation-states once and for all. Russia isn't strong enough to survive a joint American-Chinese encirclement without embracing Islam and Central Asians. You seem to not be able to think past your nose.

Russians should be voting for Putin because they're not a hyperpower that can get away with electing someone like Trump and still keep their country in a preferred position. Russia can only be strong enough to stand against the US without relying on China if it has European technology and has reinforced its Central Asian border with China to cut off Chinese circumvention of Russia with the New Silk Road.

>selling land to the Chinese government
Perhaps if the Kremlin wasn't busy devoting time and money to keep your ilk out of politics, it could focus on influencing Europe to normalize relations and continue the mutually beneficial relationship that allows Russia to make enough money that it doesn't need to make ends meet by selling off parts of the country to the Chinese.

Okay, you persuaded me . Persuaded me that you are not a Hillary shill, you are a Russian shill. High prices and low wages result from corruption. Corruption results from Putin.

>Russian shill

You're Russian and see that as a bad thing? Are you working out of the American embassy?

I'm Russian citizen of Afrikaner descent and I see that as a bad thing. Shills for Hillary are not force for White Americans and shills for Putin are not force for Russians and European Russian citizens.

>Russians and European Russian citizens

Europeans don't have a monopoly on Russian-ness as Russia isn't just a European country. It's a Eurasian country. You should get that misconception cleared up.

Try this first:
thesaker.is/russia-and-islam-part-one-introduction-and-definitions/

Russia was a place with apartheid like laws until recently where coloureds had no right to move to Russian area whatsoever. We believe it can happen again. Russian Whites are still in good memory of times where coloured stayed in coloured area. Russia is European country with Asian possessions. Britain didn't magically become Eurasian country when they subdued pakis, Russia didn't magically became Eurasian when they subdued tatars and mongoloids.

>We believe it can happen again

And if it does you can say goodbye to your economy as the world gives you the South Africa treatment, and say hello to Balkanization since those Muslims and Central Asians have the same tech you do and twice the resolve along with Saudi money. You'll be left so weak that you'll be forced into either an American outpost that will become an extension of the EU and grow less white by the hour like your natural allies in Germany in order to appease your American masters' cultural sensitivities, or a Chinese resource satellite ruled by a new Asian nobility. So whose ass would you like to kiss?

what are you on about, braindead cuckold? Central Asians are not native to Russia in any way and don't have near the same tech back in their home countries. restoration of the line of settlement and apartheid would make economy stronger as regional industries are developed by the locals. Muslim Caucasus regions don't produce anything at all. The only thing they produce is bricks. Maltsev has a plan to build the wall and shoot on sight at those who tries to sneak in. South African economy was better than Russian and many European economy ever were during the apartheid. Treason, not the economy is the reason South African apartheid failed. Russia grows less white under Putin, because he lets border uncontrolled and refuses to introduce visa system with Asia or ban their migratio. Maltsev will ban non-Westerners from entering the country.

> Parnas.
> Pol-tier party.

What the fuck were you reading to, idiot.

>impying someone on this board cares about our elections
>implying someone on this board knows what Parnas is

Is Putin running again? If so, why are you even bothering discussing this, he's just going to win by a landslide again? Another question. Aren't these elections fixed?

>THE WALL with Asia, deadly fire on those trying to sneak illegally
>legalising handguns
>legalising armed people's militias
>low taxes
>crackdown on islam and sects
>crackdown on Israeli and Jewish organisations
>crackdown on Jewish mafia in Russian medicine
>free speech

>Central Asians are not native to Russia
Russia is native to Central Asia. You have no argument with regard to who is or isn't Russian.

>restoration of the line of settlement and apartheid would make economy stronger
Remember what happened to South Africa's economy in the '80s when the entire Western world sanctioned it for continuing apartheid? Its economy went to shit.

>Muslim Caucasus regions
That's the only land route to the Middle East where Russia's proxy Iran can make sure the American proxies in the Gulf can be kept at bay so Russia's export economy doesn't collapse

>Treason, not the economy
Your country was doomed no matter what. Instituting the same apartheid system in Russia will yield the same result. The US told South Africa to change and it did because the US controls the international banking system. You try to create a similar system in a country that actually poses a threat to US hegemony and the reaction will be even more extreme. Russia will be snuffed out.

Your ignorance of the world and Russia's position in it shows exactly why Putin is trying to minimize your influence.

Fuck off, cuck. Central Asia was conquered in 1860s. It's never been Russian settled area and China can take all off Central Asia. That would be better, because chinks will exterminate Islam in the region. SA economy was good, it was undemocratic treason that led to collapse of apartheid.

>"I want to reduce my country's influence in the world to preserve my race"
>"Even though the lost influence will cause me to come under the influence of countries which will destroy my race"

Spectacular argument, "cuck."

> Parnas(pol-tier party)

>About 80% of Jews-Liberals

Tell me about how Soviet Union was influenced by other stayed, cuck. Russian nationalism is about enacted very similar policies in regards of inner movement.

Half are liberals, half are nationalists. All Jews left because they don't want to be in a party with Maltsev. Party is led by a nationalists who openly spoke of Jewish involvement in White Genocide and Russian medicine. Even liberal faction of Parnas want to introduce stric visa rules with Asia, provide legal handguns, people's militia and crack down on Islam.

The Saudi-engineered oil collapse that was ordered by the US, combined with American-backed rebels on the Soviet border over in Afghanistan, bankrupted the USSR and led to Balkanization. That's why having a window to the Middle East, controlling Central Asia, and doing your best to maintain economic solvency in an American-controlled system is important.

History has taught you nothing.

Holy fuck son, do you even economics?

Getting rid of economic migrants only alleviates welfare services, police work, and ethnic tensions. This is important for the West, but is absolutely pointless for Russia as the welfare and police work is already shit without migrants. Economically, they're not staling any industries as they're too poor, uneducated, and external to the system to compete with the pre-established Russians.

White African states fell due to international pressure stemming from Western anti-racist sentiment, not economics. Even if apartheid will somehow boost the Russian economy, the economic isolation will prevent it from competing with the great powers. Russian apartheid will end in Russian partition.

All of this implying that your muslims aren't assimilating to begin with, which they fucking are. Russia literally has 400+ years of a Muslim russification tradition. In fact, if you were an actual Russian, you'd probably be related to a few.

Also,
>Caucasus without Russian dominance
>Not a Saudi terrorist training ground with oil

>free speech
>Russian nationalism
I wonder which will be more dominate

There's no a single candidate with non cut dick though

Ethnic tensions in Russia has three reasons:
>inner migrants from Caucasus
>Central Asian immigrants
>Chinese immigrants
Kicking out immigrants and banning non-western migration will solve two of this reason.
>welfare
No welfare in Russia
>economy
Corruption is 25-40% of the economy. Getting rid of Putin and establishing Russian state will change that. Apartheid doesn't have to be official. There are many ways to contain muslims and native asiasn to their zones with official direct orders under the table.

Damn these libshit russkies are so funny to watch. Their whole worldview is just some random said by thrie party leaders. Srsly fuck off from Cred Forums if you are so degenerate.

You described Russian putinists and liberals well - chewing Kremlin or CNN bullshit without second thought, but not the Russian nationalist voting block.. When half of them motivated by the racial instinct alone, the other half has actual ideas to propose. Not every nationalist voter has to be a statesman.

you should just get rid of papa putin instead. #makerussiagreatagain

In the West, ethnic tension and lack of homogeneity are the main cause of ghettos and poverty, whereas Russia is just as miserable with or without them.

>corrupution
is inherent to East Slavic society, see post-maidan Ukraine.

Yeah you were already told why voting for some marginalized party was a bad idea and why such a large multinational country like Russia wont ever work with what they want to do. Keep shilling since desu no one cares about some insignificant specs. Your countries problem stem from retards like you that cant meet goverment half way while being in the opposition. The only thing your oppsitions do is
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shitlibs make all of the same arguments about America and Mexicans.

>russia democracy is a joke
They have you trained like a seal burger.

It's not inherit to East Slaviv societies, it's inherit to post-Communist societies. Ethnic tensions require ethnics, leaf. No ethnics - no ethnics tensions.
They do indeed. Russia is perfect for apartheid and based Bull Party can make it real

Sure, post communist societies, either way there needs to be a cultural shift for corruption to go away.
My point about ethnic tension was that it's redundant in a society where poverty and corruption is already common. In other words there is no real benefit in getting rid of your migrants until you fix your economy and wealth disparity and your corruption issue.

>blah blah blah
TLDR a flood of words a drop of truth.

Burgers i came here to hear a ruskies' opinion. If you dont speak russian you dont know shit.
But Putin is better than Boris Yeltsinists regardless.
Putin seems pretty good to me.

Great for Russia? He destroyed economy, corrupted everything, sends land to China, hands out passports to chinks, Tajikis, Uzbekis and Kyrgizis.

So he is no good for white/slavic Euro russians? Oy breed ur women moar.

My dad is middle-tier bureaucrat. He gets 1-1.5 mil of real money off various (((schemes))). Why do you have to mess with this?

>But Putin is better than Boris Yeltsinists regardless.
prove it

>Russia
>"Elections"
Is today opposite day in Russiastan?

That's because you don't have elections
Putin is your dictator and nothing beyond the state level is decided by voting from the people

Russia is shit you RIDF shill
And no amount of shitposting will ever change that

>Americanized Islam
Kek!
Oh, you were serious?
There is no such thing you lying mong

Point me to the word guns on their site and I will vote them.

This.

Зa Eдинyю Poccию.

politexpert.net/7896-aleksandr-simoncev-iz-parnasa-oruzhie-v-massy

>domain is not parnasparty.ru
ain't clicking that

Is there any reason to take interest in the various parties whilst Putin has such a stranglehold?

I mean your elections seem even less relevant than ours and thats saying something.