youtube.com/watch?v=Lu7bldQixnA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3lsAMcP14m0
youtube.com/watch?v=q-Y5o0crf7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>CUT IT OFF

Kek wills he remove his penis

SHADILAY!

This is a fucking joke. He's an attention whore, hoping he can get on tosh.0 again

Stupid infidel ginger of homosexual doing, may Allah grant you with the gift of a soul so I can rid you of it with the tip of my kilij! You are both transgender and transgressor, and thus it is the duty of the Muslim community to rid the Earth of you! Allahu akbar! If you think Omar Mateen is bad, you have much worse to come. We will make a Holocaust for gay people, except instead of gas we use chairs and height! May Allah grant us this day inshallah!

Mashallah, I've been blessed with the reward of repeating digits! I would also like to make it very clear that there is only one god and his name is Allah, this "Kek" individual is a false deity deserving of having his tongue ripped out and lashed with! Same goes for his followers, you are all HARAM!!!

This guy is confirmed a master troll though

youtube.com/watch?v=3lsAMcP14m0

put this shit in Cred Forums

Why don't they make gingers a minority since they are rare and proceed to keep white people alive in the future?

Oh yeah, i almost forgot, (((they))) can't include these type of people in the globalist agenda.

I would have to agree with the transgressor transgender ginger in this issue. Paul Joseph Watson is a big asshole!!! He says Islam of not of peace, if I see him on the streets I will beat him up in the name of Allah, allahu akbar!

Nice get. SHADILAY MY BROTHER!

Admittedly I have never visited that board, today was my first visit and what I saw was very HARAM! I jumped out of my seat and almost broke my neck inshallah, why is such degeneracy allowed to exist? Do they not know that such disconnection with Allah cannot lead to a happy reality? Liberation only exists when you give Allah everything he asks out of you, this is a principle all must abide by!

He looks better in makeup tbqh famalam.

coppercab is now and has always been a troll

how do you not know this yet?

When roleplaying goes too far, leaf edition

Only Jesus can save you

Watch Gavin's interview with him

youtube.com/watch?v=q-Y5o0crf7g

Reminder that - forgive me Allah for uttering this name - Jesus was killed by Jews! The same bastards without moral compass that take land from innocent Palestinians!

Meh,i'd let him blow me.

Lmfao I was jerking my dick to this but I just couldn't Jesus. This shit is waaay too funny lmfaoo

They are advance trolling each other

Ikr lol

I remember he put out a video after the one in OP. It got deleted the day after, but I watched the whole thing.

It was basically him being mentally ill in front of the camera, drinking and screaming telling people to stop calling him crazy. All this while constantly burping and puking in his mouth. It was a shitshow.

He's a troll you fucking slow dipshits

holy fucking hell

What is this gay forced meme

Link?
It's gotta be somewhere

you should know all about gay forced memes back in your cancerous hell hole

He is playing 7D trolling mahjong

would fuck. Wouldn't you, Cred Forums? Be honest

you do realize you'd be smelling his ginger man ass right?

best troll.

I believe he was originally trolling but then mental illness took over.

Don't think people care enough.

I remember him talking about how his family did not support his transition, but other than that it was just incoherent rambling and screaming for 40 minutes, you didn't miss much.

DELET DIS.

If you rearrange "ginger" you get "nigger"
Irish niggers btfo