>kekshitters

Fun fact: Before January 24th 2016, Cred Forums was glut with many new memes such as Conductor We Have a Problem, Happening-Chan, Winter-Chan, Yuri Bezmenov, KEEP ME POSTED, Albania Happening spook, Ba'al etc. but in general everybody detested frogposting

Now, ever since then, there have only been two notable memes, one that is already forgotten. Carl the Cuck/Aids Skrillex and Kek the cancerous frog god.

You call your shitty meme a "meme god" yet look at how "he" essentially killed all meme production on Cred Forums filling it with cancerfrogs that a year ago would only be seen on the shittiest of boards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kOoAA4DrIzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that frog is more sinister than he appears

I miss albania happening spook.

Kekfags are ignoring this thread because they know it's the truth

>inb4 Cred Forums-tier "PRAISE KEK" post

Memetic Darwinism. Those memes were not fit enough to survive in our current environment

Yuri Bezmenov wasn't a fucking meme

>maybe we have evolved
meme Monotheism

Election year is upon us.

Normies have infiltrated us too, which weakens memetic production.

We need to integrate them or we shall suffer, Kekism is the answer.

>a board with a single meme
>"evolution"
Literally Cred Forums-tier
If there are no new memes, a board will slump (as it already is) like Cred Forums, Cred Forums, and Cred Forums.

>Kekism is the answer.
Kekism is the meme drawing normies here from reddit and Cred Forums and destroying meme production here in the first place, you pseudo-RP shitter

we should meme for winter-chan, its that time of the year again.

t. alberto barbosa

By decreasing the fresh meme supply, the pent-up unfulfilled demand will be huge. Normies will be camped out waiting for the new memes to drop by this time next year.

Kek is the God of Memes. He crashed a plane into the Alps because of us and our shitposting.

And now we will meme him into the White House to install 5000 years of darkness as he reshapes the Earth into his black pond. Shadiley, my friend. Shadiley.

underrated

Shadelay!
Trump wins.
Praise Kek.

meme monotheism.

thanks for giving me a coughing fit lol

You're a faggot

Kek confirms.
>mfw this is now a kek praising thread

Praise Kek

Need we say more, OP?

>gladly :D

but kek is not jealous
he wills many keks, even some wojacks

>reviving old memes
That's fucking cancerous. New memes must be made over the older ones to keep a board from slumping.

There won't be any "new memes" if the cancer frog meme doesn't die. Plain and simple.

That's another thing about the multi-pronged newfag-monster the frog god meme is. -that it includes cancerous Cred Forums-tier roll-thread logic.

Let me tell you something, newfag: There is nothing notable about dubs. Nothing. There's quite literally a one in ten chance of getting them. Nor is there anything notable about getting trips, or even quads.
You shitters have devalued the GET system so much, that now you are struck in awe and celebrate when a post containing words you agree with gets a mere double.

Fucking pathetic.

That's from /gsg/

Notice this false man and his false words have not been blessed by any repeating digits from upon high.

Clearly we can ignore this post for now -- and it's degenerate creator.

S H A D I L A Y
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

SHADILAY

PRAISE HIM

It's like I'm a stranger on my own board. For fucks sake.

Can somebody not cancer RPing actually reply to this thread?

true dat homie g

guys stop I'm scared

kek is a meme that has proven himself time and time again. Cred Forums needs powerful god-tier memes right now, not a bunch of shitty forced nigger tier memes. kek's influence is actually having an effect on our reality, a feat only achieved by two other maymays, Bane and Wojak.

The way of Taomemeism.

Deal with it op. Kek is the meme God. Praise

Kek

>Bane

just another of Kek's friends

PRAISE KEK

Forgetting about Tay

SHADILAY PRAISE KEK

And we're done here. Fuck off op

Well damn. Shadelay! May Trump win.

Fuck off to Cred Forums if you want your "deep and mature" political discussions you nog.

SHADILAY
MAXIMUM PRAISE!!!!
HE IS REAL. THERE IS NO DENYING IT NOW.

Whatever, check these digits

Praise kek

Fuck you, you wernt here for space elevator, timebro, the zimmerman case dorner or any of the good shit you have no right to comment on the declining quality of this board

S H A D I L A Y

There are those like OP who doubt Kek's power.

What are they to say now?

It's not an RP. I'm pretty sure an increasing number of Cred Forumsites are genuinely religious Kekists. As a Christian I feel an increasing shame for my participation here among those building a cult of idolatry worshiping a strange foreign god.

oh god, now the only missing link is wojak.

and yuri brezmenov isnt a meme hes a redpill

Love those numbers. Praise.

OP IS A HERETIC

SHADILAY

I wish the mods would add this 'kek' shit to the list of threads that are against the rules -- and then actually fucking uphold them.

Praise
they realise there inferior memes are a thing of the past kek is the only one.

HOLY KEKS.
HE MOCKS OP AND HIS THREAD

Has a meme ever been a part of a political race though?

So does Shadilay qualify as its own meme?

I think this settles the case OP.
Shadilay!

PRAISE.

What's the Albania happening spook?

hahaha OP btfo this is now a PRAISE KEK THREAD

they did for awhile but they just couldnt stop the frequency i really dont mind it the idea of a cyber cult that worships an ancient egyptian chaos god and is actively influencing a political election its cyberpunk as fuck

Yah. Persecute us. See what happens.

SHADILAY! THIS A PRAISE KEK THREAD NOW...

Kek approves of Tay. Kek demands Tay back.

I know it's of no use replying to you fucking newfags, but I'll give it a shot anyhow:

Prove it. Not with any loose confirmation-bias posts.
Prove that "kek" is responsible for all of the things happening this year.

I almost forgot. It was actually around, it was a time when there were still no new memes going on and it seemed like everything on Cred Forums would turn back to normal with new memes (how wrong I was). I have a couple screen caps of of tweets she tweeted at me in my thumbdrive, one even with her reply to me with the infamous "E tu amo." Though I doubt most in this thread were even there for the event.

Here's another one you probably haven't heard of which happened a year ago- Santa's Shed.

Finally, an actual, real Cred Forumsack. First one in the thread.

Yes. It's literally impossible to have ideological competitions without memes.

SHADILAY

Nothing will happen. Your 'kek' meme is nothing but cyber cancer. I want it gone from my board

Not sure what the fuck you're talking about. Trump Gen has fresh stuff all fucking day long

>I know it's of no use replying to you fucking newfags, but I'll give it a shot anyhow:
>calling anyone else a new fag
see

Praise the order of Anura Brothers
Amphibiatis Kekulnum

>everybody detested frogposting

get out and take your /x/ shit with you

Keep bitching about no proof op. Fag

ignore him hes a newfag that thinks he an old fag and is trying to tell all us whipper snappers how much better things where back in the day when he first started browsing

Fuck off you CTR shill owl worshipping Kike!!! You are scared of Kek destabilizing the globalists elites! Whether Kek is real or not, the BELIEF in Kek fuels Cred Forums. We have as much power as (((they))) do now. WE RUN THIS ELECTION!!!

Witnessed!

This song should be mixed with Shadilay.
youtu.be/kOoAA4DrIzo

SHADILAY! OP BTFO!

this

Op has lost control. Kek runs this thread.

Praise.

Get cucked faggot op.

Praise Kek.

The glaring problem is a) it never leaves Trump Gen and b) it generally is focused on a single subject (the Trump campaign).

I was there for King of Cred Forums Dorner and a/pol/calypse, lad. I've been here since early 2013, after all.
Strange how you assume I'm the newfag.

Fuck off to /srs/ then you whining faggot.

Praise kek. gf now!

Like flags, this kek shit only made the board worse

wtf I hate kek now

>early 2013
>not a newfag

N E W F A G
E
W
F
A
G

Most of the people posting that shit are literally paid shills not necessarily for Trump, but to push the two party narrative.

The rest are useful idiots.

>I was there for King of Cred Forums Dorner and a/pol/calypse, lad. I've been here since early 2013, after all.

bull shit faggot if you where really here for those you would have used them as an example of how much this board has change as opposed to
>muh january 2016
Lurk moar

I miss when faggots didn't shit post about faggots shit posting.

You're part of the problem.

you stupid faggot, memeing Trump into the white house is the most important thing Cred Forums could be doing

they're talking about pepe on mainstream tv, that's amazing and hilarious

SHADILAY

OP BTFO

SHADILAY

Record corrected. One shekel has been deposited into your account. Good goy

Oh no, I didn't use them to exhibit how much Cred Forums changed because the change happened within less than a month. I exhibited the memes which existed immediately pre-kek to contrast the meme(s) on Cred Forums post-kek to show how much the frog god meme fucked up Cred Forums.

Forget Tanks in 30 minutes Newfag

I have found relief in Kek's embrace, please your Lordship, bestow upon this humble servant some digts

Praise be unto him

Shadilay.
Praise Kek!

Do you eve know how to put things into perspective? Your complaining as if this current memeing has been happening for decades when it only exploded in the middle of this year. It will go through the same phase as those other memes you mentioned.

Repent and praise kek

You know kek lives in the shadow realm right?

rachel maddow literally did 10 minutes on Pepe, Hillary's site has a page about Pepe

there you go, real world events that irrefutably involve pepe

fucking faggot

Kek is a jealous, territorial god, user.

Watch your tongue.

Oops mah bad dawg but anyway its whatever memes ebb and flow there will be new memes again. just as there have been in the past so shall there be in the future either the kekists will branch off and form their own community like the hardcore stormfags did with 8 gag or it will fade away gotta be zen about this shit

o
o @..@
(----)
( )--( )
o0..0o

Hey guys I'm the new meme

Pepe has been working hard the this year and decided to take a break.
I'll finish the Trump race for us.

You can help out by memeing me to all your friends!

"Let's have a good one!".

you haven't been here for longer than a month.

you can reply and deny it, but sitting at your computer right now, you know its true.

SHADILAY

FALSE PROPHET
A
L
S
E

P
R
O
P
H
E
T

>but in general everybody detested frogposting

Kek has the best sense of humor. Doesn't he folks?

wew lad

This. How can OP say that Kek hasn't done anything when He is the one who spurred our mass Pepe creation? Like I said, whether or not Kek literally exists, the BELIEF in Kek has allowed Pepe to show up in the msm. Kek has allowed great things to happen. Also, since OP wants us to focus on current events, maybe he should turn on the msm and see that they are talking about Pepe. It will only be a matter of time before they start talking about Kek himself. SHADILAY!!!

this can't keep happening

Quads for to prove this faggot op
SHADILAY

SHADILAY! PRAISE KEK! OP BTFO YET AGAIN!!!!

Make fun of ppl becuase of his religion
make a delusional fictional church

I dont know whats more autistic, kek as a god, or all those anime girls with maga hats, ffs just run out of your house naked and screaming reeeeeeeeeee you fucing autismo kids.

Let's have a good one!

GTFO HERETIC REEEEEEEEEEE

>calling war the act of posting autistic images on a /politically incorrect board.

fucking kill yourself millenials shits.

how much more autistic can you get?

I can agree with this. But to say we just frog post is autistic. Trump Gen is ALWAYS bumping 24/7 and I would imagine a lot of users spend a majority of pol time on said thread (as we should) making fresh oc for the God emperor. It will end after election. Stop crying and help out

>It's like I'm a stranger on """""""""""""""my own board"""""""""""""""
That's because you ARE a stranger and this is not nor will it ever be your board. You are an outsider, an interloper, a coopting spook trying to derail kek and meme magic, and you honestly need to just fuck off like the faggot fuck bitchnigger thatyou are, before based lord kek smites you.

OP ABSOLUTELY

B T F O

>kek as a god, or all those anime girls with maga hats
The thing is, in this space of ours, that shit isn't taken seriously. Everyone here knows that they're just a bunch of jokes meant to elicit at least a small chuckle out of anons. When they're posted on more normal spaces, however, normalfags have now idea how to react so they take those seriously.

Fuck off, Pedro. Trump should build an internet wall to keep faggots like you out. PRAISE KEK
>PRAISE KEK
PRAISE KEK
>PRAISE KEK
SHADILAY
>SHADILAY
SHADILAY
>SHADILAY

Funny Isn't it.

>911
>ass art

The difference is the kek meme is invasive, Cred Forumstier (rollthreads/RP) and won't die (surpassed the short existences of the memes mentioned in the OP.

Just shut the fuck up and praise hum you retard. There is no escape from keks will.

PRAISE KEK BROTHERS
FUCK THE HEATHENS
THEY SHALL BURN DURING
THE NEW DAWN!!!!!!!

>fuck off like the faggot fuck bitchnigger thatyou are,
That's the writing of a Cred Forumstard carpetbagger if I've ever read one

Be honest- You haven't even been here several months.

Feel free to fuck off forever, cuckstain, your kind is not welcome here.

>The difference is the kek meme is invasive, Cred Forumstier (rollthreads/RP) and won't die
Ah, yes. That's what everyone said about every single meme ever.

>(surpassed the short existences of the memes mentioned in the OP.
Those past memes didn't have too much of a platform to stand on. This is the US elections we're talking about. The more significant the platform, the longer the meme will last. It will die eventually.

there is a great diference betwen good comedy and wit, and a bunch of autist fucks, making a "kek" folder even bigger by memes, made by others not them.

There are no normal fags you stupid shit, we all human want the same things, so stop acting liek you are some kind of fuckign special snowflake, becuase youa re not you are just autist fucks who dont know anythign about life, and take it all as it were a gholliwood movie, or say stupid shit "just to sound cool".

there is more fake ppl here, than in facebook ffs, who are youi ppl?

WEW

SHADILAY!

He doesn't know about Jewdiedie

>443, off by one
Once again Kek strikes down the non-believers.

wew lad, learn to type properly next time

>there is a great diference betwen good comedy and wit, and a bunch of autist fucks, making a "kek" folder even bigger by memes, made by others not them.
You can't see the forest for the trees. The actual wit isn't in the image itself but in getting those images to the mainstream and making the mainstream take those images seriously. An amazing feat for a bunch of disorganized anons, imo

You know, it's hilarious how you newfags are surprised by dubs, trips, and quads as if it's the first time you've seen such a post. You've devalued the GET system so much, and that's what makes it funny.

Anything quints or over is worth, perhaps, mild notation really.

Bruh, you've only been on here since 2013. You're the newfag. SHADILAY OP! SHADILAY!

It's because he's fit for all purposes.

i go with the 10% chance that kek is real

He's coming

I've only been on Cred Forums since 2013. Before, I was on Cred Forums and Cred Forums, and before that, Cred Forums all that way back in 2008.

You probably joined Cred Forums in 2012, lad ngl.

Shadilay
>Shadilay
Shadilay
>Shadilay
Shadilay
>Shadilay
Shadilay
>Shadilay

>the GET system

seriously, just leave

No

Mods read 5 star posts

If you type out something really thought provoking, they will give it a powerful number

Shitposts getting dubes and tripes means nothing though

My post confirmed that Kek is on my side, OP. WHERE IS YOUR GOD?!?!

You'd only unleash the kekening like none before

>You haven't even been here several months.
If only, faggotnigger, if only.
You have no clue who you're dealing with here.

Shut up, you fool. We are in another dimension right now.

You'll ascend soon, so stay patient. Kek is the signal to the beginning of the ending. PRAISE KEK

nah only nerds and dorks care about gramatic.

i have just confirmed your power lv virgin.

>You can't see the forest for the trees. The actual wit isn't in the image itself but in getting those images to the mainstream and making the mainstream take those images seriously. An amazing feat for a bunch of disorganized anons, imo

so wit is getting something viral? you stupid monkey.

all the memes now are forced by power groups, you seen the carlt the cuck and that shit? cant you ppl tell they are recorded on a blue screen? how can you be so fucking stupid.

but i tell you what, you are just waching like 1 year in the past.

try looking 5 years from now, and you will find this was a really diferent place.

now is just a fucking baiting hellhole with everybody to hope to click on their shitty videos just to get views.

so everybody is just for the attention whoring? or what happended you stupid shitt money.

ohhh fhilipines jajajajajjajaja awebo tenias que ser un pinche simio jajajaj

were the fuck did you learn english? you went to the banana school? or just macau?

ayy lmao.jpg

>le epik tough guy etc, etc.
Alright, lad

let me guess... you're 40 and wishing for the day of the rope...

Point Emerging, Probably Entering.

All frogs are pepe. They are born from him and are his vessels, check his smugness how can he not be pepe

SUCC is angry!

Ahahahahaha, my man, you didn't understand my post. I wasn't referencing the dubs I was responding to, I was referencing .

This place was always a baiting hellhole you stupid spic.

Lad, please. Adding a wordfilter pretty much killed the cuckspam and overuse of t.bh, s.mh, and f.am sitewide.
They could just change "kek" and all its variations to "cuck" or "Hillary" and screw you newfags over, killing the meme quickly.

you're so stupid.
you clearly haven't been here for more than a month

you cant fucking wordfilter images

>Cred Forums= Knights
>Kek=Lain
>Weird= Internet? Cred Forums?
Fuck, Serial experiment Lain was just a prophecy for this age

POINT
EMERGING
PROBABLY
ENTERING

People still use 2bh and smfh as much as they feel like, familia.
Also your peceived timeline of shit is way off and just proves what an outsider ass newfag you really are. Kill yourself.

Winter-chan was fucking garbage and Kek appeared on national television

>he thinks I'm talking about images
Word filtering sure killed the cuckspam meme, even with images lad.

See above. t.bh, s.mh, and f.am were being spammed across Cred Forums like an epidemic before the filters.

Here's an image I saved from earlier this year in January, lad.

that's because using cuck as an insult is text based

see what I just posted? It's called an image

Ba'al > Kek

I wouldn't know about the rate of black twitter speak usage across the rest of Cred Forums, because I only browse Cred Forums, you should honestly just stick to the bluepilled boards and fuck off of this one forever.

if you want to beat kek, reconstruct wojack as jesus, frame the narrative of jesus facing off against the beast-frogs of revelation, and go from there.

If you know jack, dick, fuck or shit about religion, linguistics, and the memes, then it should be an easy trick to knock kek off his horse very easily.

So much of the newfag frog meme is text-based rolling to begin with. Just adding word filters over "kek" and probably "praise" will kill the meme, albeit slowly.

Lad, you wouldn't know the redpill if it were shoved down your throat if you believe in this shitty frog meme.

Kek honors us with his presence

>8gag
They're the shitters that caused this mess in the first place, ngl.

Oh, the irony.

Do explain, lad. Unless your Mary Sue of a meme is somehow the key to it.

>Calls other people newfags
>Thinks hes not a newfag

The sole fact that you typed the word newfag in a accusatory manner proves that youre a newfag

i want to help but im new what do i click to make a new meme?

Why would I bother trying to explain anything to someone who's clearly a fucking faggot? Fuck off already, nigger.

Ctr is a meme

Then what do you want me to call new, clueless, and cancerous unintegrated normies here, lad?
I've seen this excuse time and time again and almost 100% of the time, without failiure, it was by a newfag getting all defensive.

Nice non-argument, mate.

So why are you being so defensive?

Kek absorbed lesser memes.

the Cred Forums community is just very focused on one thing, memeing Trump into the White House, and pepe the frog seems to be working very well. Once the elections are over I can guarantee you that the board will start branching back out to a wider variety of subjects and memes.

Also, stop being so asshurt about a cartoon frog

About what? I'm being defensive about my argument.
There is no excuse for being defensive about being a shitposting newfag.

You can't handle the memes but try to pretend like you're at all native to here, just give it up. You're too obvious to us.

You're being defensive about your own view of "posting quality" of some mongolian calligraphy forum

You're the cancerous unintegrated normie here,lad

>muh shitty-chan m-meme is better than k-kek!

Feel the light! Praise KEK and KEKET!

Lad, post the oldest image you've saved from Cred Forums, UNIX timestamp filename and all. I would like to see how new you are considering you're taking the high ground while ignoring my evidence.

Here, pic related is mine, right from Cred Forums

And the problem with that is, lad? Unless you're insinuating that you'd like Cred Forums to fully slump into another shithole like Cred Forums

happy op?

This is literally how religions are made except instead of shitposting around a campfire we do it on the Internet.

Kek is bringing faith to anons.
OP is a shill kike nigger.
Trump will MAGA.
Shadilay

Oh god no. Even then, Winter-chan was cancerous. I was just using it as an example that at least before Cred Forums had more diversity in memes.

You're trying too hard to fit in while simultaneously barking incessntly against the organically derived culture that you were never a part of. The cognitive dissonance is real.

i love you winter-chan

Hory shet

The thing is, you're overreacting to the current state of memeing and taking it way too seriously. This meme will die just like all the others in the past. This doesn't mean that memes have a set lifespan, many memes lasted a long time while others have pitifully short lives but they are as they are for many different reasons. The reason why this current memeing has lasted quite a while is because of the US elections and the way that the mainstream media has continued to overreact and take Pepe the frog, of all things, way too seriously. If you can't enjoy the fact that the mainstream media is showing itself, once again, as a bunch of bumbling retards then all I can do is pity you because of your lack of sense of humour.

And what makes you say that? I'm curious what mental gymnastics are going through your head right now.

>Trying THIS hard

Whats the point of being an oldfag if you act like a cancerous newfag?

>spamming roll threads and RPing about a frog god for 8 months straight
>not newfaggotry
Shiggy diggy

Go back to Cred Forums and laugh about shart memes.

What is this image from?

The mental gymnastics going through your head right now is what makes me say that.
Thankfully, once this election is finally over, faggots like you will finally fuck off back to your cuck containment for good.

You dont like it?

Youre welcome to get the fuck out anytime

The frog god meme has been the best tool to shift the overton window so far

A badly drawn police sketch

BRING BACK SNACKS

If singles my life is shit forever

wow, it's been a second

winter-chan was the single biggest cancer meme on this board and i hope all you disney roleplaying faggots are ashamed
yuri bezmenov isn't a fucking meme
keep me posted still is popular, there just hasn't been a happening in like a month plus til tonight and your goldfish fucking attention span forgot
sorry some of your favorite shitty forced memes never caught on

How about you, lad? Tell me, when did you join Cred Forums? I'm so curious since you, despite all the evidence thus far, still think I'm the newfag here.

>inb4 it's fucking nothing/ Cred Forums-tier insult

>implying kek wasn't a shitty forced memes newfags fell for

dude, stop. we're adults now.

>frogposter
>adult
Lad...

Why are you so butthurt? This is basically what happened before. A trendy new memes gets posted over and over again and fucks like you start to complain about how "it was better than before" when in fact, it's the same thing that has happened before with every single meme that managed to trend for a certain amount of time.

>evidence
Only evidence I'm seeing is that you're not from around here.

shoo shoo shill

chill senpai

>OP is a newfag that thinks he's been here long enough to be considered an oldfag

baka

It really sucks that a meme is spreading in part because of mod 'gets'

Really makes you think.

Never said I was an oldfag, laddy. Just that I've been on Cred Forums longer than over 60% of Cred Forums's population today.

desu i hate this word filter

desu baka senpai

>pr@ise k3k

>filter all variations
rip

>Implying we can't see through your "virtue" signalling

It's not virtue signalling, it's just that immigrants flooding in and not assimilating to the dominant culture and shitting things up is not my cup of tea.

>thinking that's 100% possible
are you trying to revive l33t again?

what is albania happening spook ?

am albanian never seen/heard of this meme

pls

It's been done before, lad.

>kekfags still claim there aren't non-lurked newfags

You are the illegal immigrant.

Uh... you don't get to bring friends

Still haven't addressed my other points, lad. To me, you complaining about things that have always happened happening again is what makes to the real newfag

Alright lad, what ever you say. Go tell your "friends" over at /r/Cred Forums, won't you?

Oh no, I know many shitters will leave after the election, though I am wary that there may be a position where they don't, thinking Cred Forums is "le epic new Cred Forums meem factory" just from the cancerfrog alone and turn us into a slumped board.

Never say never, mate.

>using registration boards
I'll pass, 2003 happened and I've never looked back.

>I know many shitters will leave after the election
>leave
Perhaps you didn't consider that people will just change what they post, accordingly once the shitstorm has blown over? Or are you this much of retard that lacks any sort of hindsight?

In early 2013, Cred Forums still had a few shitters lying around after the 2012 election, but many of them lost interest in Cred Forums and left. I don't know why you wouldn't recall this. Cred Forums had shittons of people, mostly from Cred Forums, coming in just for the election, as we're seeing now.

So you're one of the shitters that stayed?

I came to Cred Forums after the fact, lad.
Of course you phrase it like a question using my exact wording, pointing in the direction that you're new and didn't know the fact.

Also, forgot to add, nice non-argument

>I came to Cred Forums after the fact, lad
Then how could you have possibly known that Cred Forums still had a few shitters lying around when you, presumably, came to Cred Forums after those early 2013 shitters left?

>mfw shillfags cry about kek

Lurking, lad. You should really do it some time.

tell me fag

Well, you do acknowledge the fact that it happened before. Large-scale memeing happened sometime around the election. You should be expecting this large scale memeing to happen again when another lelection hits.

>Lurking, lad. You should really do it some time.
What do you define as "being here since 2013"? Assuming that you did start lurking after the 2013 shitters left, then you wouldn't be seeing those 2013 shitters in the first place.

>early 2013
I was here when this was /new/ you fucking NEWFAG.

Kek has completely btfo Op.

SHADILAY
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y