Brit/pol/-Updated EU map Edition

Nigel Farage 'bows out as Ukip leader with skinny dip off Bournemouth pier'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/16/nigel-farage-bows-out-as-ukip-leader-with-nude-skinny-dip-off-bo/

>Theresa May set to trigger Article 50 by February, EU's Donald Tusk says
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/16/theresa-may-set-to-trigger-article-50-by-february-eus-tusk-says/

>Bring back Britannia to rule the waves after Brexit
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/16/bring-back-britannia-to-rule-the-waves-after-brexit/

>After 1,200 years, could it really be time for the penny to be dropped?
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/16/traditional-british-penny-could-be-scrapped/

>Diane James becomes UKIP leader
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37387162

>President of Slovakia says the V4 group will 'Veto' any deal with the UK that doesn't protect freedom of work
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37396805

County Flag Finder:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_flags#Historic_counties

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EbqaxWjIgOg
youtube.com/watch?v=1_q4jYMgE9I
mobile.twitter.com/sctimes/status/777317156937687040
youtube.com/watch?v=93hD3srvNFk
youtube.com/watch?v=-9dbAQJIu1o
youtube.com/watch?v=g9ZVWMPuZ2c
youtube.com/watch?v=aL3agVbX6K8
youtube.com/watch?v=YJcauBzneSU
youtube.com/watch?v=8GW6sLrK40k
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/53a10w/im_a_nonbinary_10yearold_bbc_news/
youtu.be/tDtlJU8e8v8
youtube.com/watch?v=VzmXQY0l5Xs
theguardian.com/business/2016/sep/17/brexit-not-time-to-move-on-time-to-fight-eu-referendum
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-37383914
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36920665
youtube.com/watch?v=5-N3o1IAxFc
youtube.com/watch?v=4c7m-EhQhFU
walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/magical-autumn-scenes-of-wales-11892375
youtube.com/watch?v=-xvqk0YD1ww
twitter.com/ThatMiriam/status/777429302321221636
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LET THE THREAD...BEGIN!

Fuck anime

Who /comfy islander/ here?

>New York getting bombed

Terrorist attacks always play well for the law and order candidate

Long Island reporting

did someone say nostalgia?

>25 injured (non serious)

We're all on an island aren't we?

This comes on top of two other bombs in the area

Could be some serious shit going on in the next few days

>Elementary school has Zoombinis on every computer
>All the kids played the fuck out of it
>Friend has a little sister in Elementary
>Ask her about Zoombinis
>She gets confused but vaguely knows what I'm talking about
>"Oh you mean those really old games? No one plays them anymore"

Christ, I remember playing that in primary school. Good times. There were a few of us selected from year 6 to play some text adventure game too, L, I think it was called. Me and my partner for the game ended up being the first to complete it and we got a selection box from the head teacher. It was a simpler time.

Yeah, but not all of us are comfy.

>tfw saw a life-size replica of that in a seaside nick-nak shop
Comfy times

Holy fuck I remember these, pretty sure I still have a disk in the loft somewhere

youtube.com/watch?v=EbqaxWjIgOg
youtube.com/watch?v=1_q4jYMgE9I

Texas independence when?
Anglo-Texan alliance when?

I went off the whole 'Texan and proud' confederate thing when I read up on how Confederates treated Britons who were caught when they succeded. Completely trampeled over their rights as neutrals, confiscated property, enforced conscription, imprisoned all who resisted, and requisitioned property while giving only worthless Confederate Script in return.

No doubt had they actually succeed in defeating the North, we'd have been at war with them soon after

I feel wrong for being happy that the attacks might help Trump.

Is it wrong, lads? It feels wrong.

mobile.twitter.com/sctimes/status/777317156937687040

And now an active shooter in the U.S.

And less then 55 days until the Presidential election

Shit is straight fucked

He's a cool cat; very eloquent tbqh

Yes, well saying it out aloud anyway.

With all the EU's leaders and bureacrats taking an uncompromising stance and basically trying to fuck up any deal and 'punish' Britain or make us change our minds, will the Brexit deal go through, what will it look like if it does and if not, what will happen if it doesn't?

America is tearing itself apart. Wonder what Mr. I'll threated the British with a queue feels about this?

I used to be a very liberal guy, but I kind of hate my countrymen for letting shit like rotherham happen. I wish I could go back desu. Multiculturalism has failed and there is no going back from this. What can we do?

Hill's response will be more gun control.

updated
youtube.com/watch?v=93hD3srvNFk

Abit fucking all over the place

I genuinely think the EU refugee crisis is because of bad government, specifically Merkel's completely criminally stupid decision about Asylum. Honestly it's so bad It'd say it caused Brexit.

I can see why someone who watches media all the time would say the Media is responsible, but really I think they just spin things, it's horrible governing that is causing this

I know Obama is absotluely fuming recently. First Brexit happens, then Boris is appointed (the West wing made is very clear he was apoplectic about that specifically), then he is snubbed by China, now Trump looks like he's winning and recently he came out and said if the Black community didn't vote for Hillary it'd be a "Personal insult" to his legacy.

Really, in three months I think he'll be doing some serious soul searching.

> Married to Mhairi despite being English
> she comes home from a long day in Parliament and asks for a foot rub.
> end up sucking her toes while she touches herself, and then fucking her tenderly.
> wake up next to her, and suck her toes to wake her up.

I wish. :(

We'll have to strive for mono-cultural-ism, particularly in our cultural discourse and education. Fortunately, even the left seems to be waking up to the problem (Trevor Phillips and Sadiq Khan just recently)

It's not their fault
The government is the one that pushed this upon us

>what will happen if it doesn't?

Say hello to your new PM

What has Khan said?

Indeed. We could avoid so much misery if we predicated all public policy on human nature

Apparently he said that mass migration leads to ghetto-isation. It might all just be talk, though.

>yfw the BUF takes control of all the areas that voted leave

Khan saying it is really is just the left acknowleding that they can't ever win a G.E without addressing the issue.

Shame that lowering immigration is basically a right-wing position they can't weasel their way out of. It's becoming a foundation of British politics that the public is Right-wing on immigration AND economics generally (how many people do you know who would accept a new tax to sure up welfare spending?). The progressive left just can't exist how it is now

youtube.com/watch?v=-9dbAQJIu1o
youtube.com/watch?v=g9ZVWMPuZ2c

>tfw 28 and still get my mum to drive me to my dates

I'd probably agree with you that the British public is more socially conservative than the media/political class would let on. But I don't think they are economically right wing based on many actual free-market principles rather than "bloody scroungers". Things like privatising the "Enn Aitch Ess" are still taboo. Basically people want the confused memery of Nordic services paid for with US taxation levels

Theresa is in our pocket, on our payroll.

This is only happening because we allowed it to.

We have plan B

Absolutely sick of the NHS talk desu it's like a fucking cult

That's a big argument. I'd agree with you in part, but the bottom line is that you can't be a populist leftist with renationization as the end goal, and be tough on immigration, and without both the left hasn't got a hope in hell for maybe decades.

>insinuating she's not in the pocket of the Chinese

Ireland
r
e
l
a
n
d

We are the world's biggest market.
We own you.

the trap door is creepy as fuck

>A bomb
>two more bombings
>a mass shooting (6 dead)
>now a mass stabbing
>a plane crash

Man the U.S. is on fire right now

>That tots tv intro

fucking hell man I wasn't ready for them sort of feels. Reminds me of when I had zero responsibilities and the whole world was still a great big mystery for me to discover and learn about.

Do you think the US cooperating with ISIS is linked to these attacks?

I have no idea what is going on but I believe Trump just won.

I thought this was brit/pol/

What's wrong with talking shit on other countries then?

Talking shit about everyone else is a very British thing to do, mate.

WTO rules and a proper Brexit. No more immigration and a lot of lefty shills will fuck off.

It's the best possible option.

It is and something's happening in the US so we're talking about it, leave us be.

It's like 04:00 there's not much British political talk going on

>being liberal
>ever

no matter what you are now, you are still part of the problem

>getting rid of the British penny
>getting rid of one of the longest circulating coins in history.
It's worth more than our pent. Why are you getting rid of it?

>doesn't
If the EU is literally not capable of letting us go, on an institutional level, we will probably unilateral declare independence.

I don't see that happening though, if the little states are being too much of a problem, then the big one's can lean on them to get back into line.

You're at the bar and this guy swoops in and gives your gf a peck on the cheek, what do you do?

Tell the bartender to close the fucking door

I'd ask him why he's pecking at nothing.

Give him a good kicking. Smug looking cunt.

Do a 360 degree turn and walk away

I enjoy my day as i've just acquired an owl.

44:20 lads: youtube.com/watch?v=aL3agVbX6K8

Seems highly relevant to today's politics, especially with Trump and whatnot.

Drunk off my tits lads fuck the pope

Good lad. I've been drinking since 7 last night. I don't know when I'll pass out, but I do hope it's before I poison myself.

>it was an intentional act but no evidence of it being terror-related

wtf

whats up with kosovo being the only white place next to france?

He means muslim.

anyone?

no fucking way, its 95% Islamic!!!!!

Just been out for a run and I think I did a touch too much sprinting. Feeling like I need to throw up. It's a feeling of simultaneous victory and regret. At least I have a packet of Starburst.

passed out and am awake again with 6 bottles of bud left and morning approaching.

Well, you might as well finish them off ey.

Your car is Japanese. Your beer is German. Your wine is Spanish. Your democracy is Greek. Your coffee is Colombian. Your tea is Chinese. Your watch is Swiss. Your fashion is French. Your shirt is Indian. Your shoes are Thai. Your radio is Korean. Your vodka is Russian. Your wife's son is Nigerian. And then you complain that your neighbor is an immigrant?

Sincerely,
lets just all live and let live.

>Your tea is Chinese
If your a true Englishman drinking black tea it's Indian. Also I'm drunk on Scottish whiskey so fuck you.

fresh comfy Peter lads.
youtube.com/watch?v=YJcauBzneSU

>Your vodka is Russian
Russian vodka is garbage as is 90% of everything you said shitpost or no

Can you name them all?

Ashamed to say these are the only ones I know by name.

Me too lad

Oh can't you see... you belong to me...

The English shall prevail

ETERNAL
ANGLO

I know every single one.

You got me

Listening to this in bed.

youtube.com/watch?v=8GW6sLrK40k

RULE BRITANNIA

BRITANNIA RULES THE WAVES

Where's Karen, Pepe, Hitchens, and friends?

don't know. don't care.

reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/53a10w/im_a_nonbinary_10yearold_bbc_news/

Is Reddit redpilled, lads?

>BRITANNIA RULES THE WAVES
That's wrong, it's
>BRITANNIA RULE THE WAVES

It's not a description of what Britain does, it's an order given to Britain by God (the Heavens). It was God (the Heavens) that created Britain and the angels above sung down to us the order of "Rule Britannia, rule the waves".

Never understood this from Obama. Of all the nations to threaten with a queue he picked the UK.

I just hate the Scottish so fucking much.
They would collapse without the UK and yet they still talk so much shit. I don't want to hate you guys but you make it so hard.

He's trying to protect TTIP, which is a link between the US and EU. TTIP will act as the next step in globalisation and a single state world. It would join the US to the EU and the US would likely be the big string puller. He was trying to scare us in to staying in the EU so that when the times comes the US has power over the UK. He's nothing but a filthy nigger.

>leave women
>acquire qt owl gf

kek

I now see the magic of this post thanks to this guy . I'm slow as fuck sometimes.

I honestly feel sad for the kids that have parents that try and force this shit upon them, this is just a young and confused child

>No one posts Fireman "Trample the Quran" Sam.
youtu.be/tDtlJU8e8v8

Is there anything better than a coffee early in the morning?

Yeah, stirring last night's haggis.

EAT A DICK EU

Thanks for the rare, though.

Depends whos haggis

...why do they stand like this? They look like JoJo characters.

Probably the shittest twitter meme ever

Goodnight, lads.

Brits are all scum.

SCUM
youtube.com/watch?v=VzmXQY0l5Xs

RAUS

Go back to /germanpol/. Oh wait, your master Mohammed only lets you play on the computer for an hour before it's off to bed and he rams your wife. My bad

Butthurt Adidas jacket wearing British Nigels. The reason you are scum is because you allowed your capital to be 60% non-white. 60%.

Brits should get an American flag instead of a British flag, as Brits are just as 'diverse' and 'enriched'.

Germany is 94% white and growing as we import millions of white Slavs. We are also giving Slavs in the UK refugee in Germany because British scum hate these white Slavs and want to hurt them.

>non-white
>bad thing

Go away racist.

>Go away racist.

Brits everybody. SJWs and "multiculti is awesome" folks everywhere.

Brit, why is it so bad to have a white Europe?

Because you're all cretins and you should fuck off back home

theguardian.com/business/2016/sep/17/brexit-not-time-to-move-on-time-to-fight-eu-referendum

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-37383914

>Leo is 10 years old. For most of his life he's lived as a girl, but this summer he began to speak openly about his sense that this didn't feel quite right. With research help for his parents, he's decided he is non-binary - in his case, both masculine and feminine - though for the moment he dresses as a boy and has taken a male name. This is Leo's story in his own words.

Jesus christ, what's with the new generation of liberal parents thinking that every time their kid does something stereotypically of the opposite gender they must be some weird genderfluid transracial otherkin?

Young boys play with their sisters barbies, young girls want to play with toy cars. This has been normal for as long as toys have been invented.

I work with a totally feminine straight girl, who drives trucks for a living, loves cars and does all her own work on her car and has all her friends are male. Would she have been pegged as "non-binary" by liberal parents?

>First fap in a week
>edge for about 2 hours
>cum like never before, pleasure was intense
If you can't nofap, then limiting yourself to once every 7-8 days is GOAT

No
Lions do no lie with sheep

130thPBP

How is Diane james?

What about this, lads?

All I get is click bait articles on Google so I ask you how fat do I have to be to get disability bucks and not have to sign on?

Are we bad parents brit/pol/?

how did our former colonies turn out to be such shitposters?

The only random game my nan ever bought me and it turned out to be fucking brilliant

How is the media still so out of touch with internet culture when urban dictionary and know your meme exist?

GB's colonies are the only good areas in the world atm
We did fine, even that shitstain America seems to be doing well

(You)

Are you ready to rock? America is always ready to fucking rock...

Turkroaches shouldn't stone kuffar in glass houses

>nz missing a North tooth
Like pottery

>it's a have a dream about having a girlfriend episode

Who /watching BBC One until 12.15/ here

Marr, followed by reading the paper, followed by Sunday politics. I can go without the weekly dose of Sunday Morning Live.

I can only imagine the topics. "Can white people talk about ethnicity?" (no). "Is standing up while having a piss a micro-agression?" (yes). "Should we abolish the monarchy?" (yes you shitlord).

> 86 Days since advisory referendum
> NO triggering of Article 50
> NO date set for Article 50 to be triggered
> NO date set for an announcement of when Article 50 will be triggered
> Brexit Cucks can see that with every day that passes, the referendum result has less authority, and are desperately trying to reignite the flames with Change Britain

The game's over lads. We're staying in. Cameron had the chance to make the referendum result binding, but betrayed you and made it advisory. Every day that passes makes Brexit less likely. Your alt-right dream is over.

Ive used the particular argument quite a few times.

It's devastating, particularly when it leads to the follow up conversation about the limits of the social contract between government and the electorate.

What, really? Well fuck someone had better go tell Donald Tusk that cos' he still thinks we're leaving

For a spoonful of sugar...

>Writing about the Left and the Frankfurt School
>all founders of it are Jewish
redpilling the normies will be so rewarding

But it has you muppet. Pay more attention to the news

>Tim Farron getting btfo and flustered by our Nige
kek what a cuck

Nige was just on Marr with Tim Farron.

Farron is such a fucking concern troll. He was more entertaining on referendum night when he had a massive strop.

So, Peston or the goddawful faggotry of BBC ?

oy vey

>This fucking Jew
Oh boy he won't be saying that all Christain school must be open

>Just got retweeted by Sunday Politics Midlands
I am spreading

>>This fucking Jew

No better on POS, Balls, Morgan and now Corbyn.

Heading out for coffee and a smoke

>talking about Catholics
>no mention of the actual problem, Muslims

>Faith schools perform better
>Share the schools with everyone else and give up the faith

10 years later the ex-faith schools are just as shit as the rest

>These 2 ugly cunts are feminists
LOL what a surprise

Are they just angry betas of females?

Based Gaunt

hahaha this Gaunt guy is a proper lad

Indeed
Watch the Feminists ignore the Islamic question

Nope, he just went on a rant about campus rape culture.

hhahahahahaha

based irish lady coming out against safe spaces outta nowhere

>Should sexism be a crime.

You can tell a feminist by hair length apparently.

SHES GONE OFF SCRIPT

SHUT IT DOWN

They're just mad they've never been wolf whistled at

This Catholic lady seems pretty based.

Am I still banned for something I dindu?

>Le current year

STUART WHAT A MADMAN

Quick, someone call Gaunt a fat bastard on Twitter to prove the feminist wrong!

I think he was just balancing out after mentioning Muslims. Can't call him racist if he mentions white men too.

fucking hell that was great

the two guardian journalists looked like they were gonna cry

>This old cunt getting btfo by Gaunt
based fat man

Abdul pls.

I dreamt my ex came back last night :')

That cunt in Edinburgh

>it's popular so it shouldn't be legal

Why not tax it instead of the money going to criminals

>this awful tune

NEIL

HES BACK

bout fucking time.

getting comfy

>This MP getting triggered
Embarassing desu - just move on

why dey ears so big

>just in time for are neil

>welcome to steampunk vr hell

miss me yet?

just noticed kek in the background of oakie doke intro

are we the chosen?

>Your car is Japanese. Your beer is German. Your wine is Spanish. Your democracy is Greek. Your coffee is Colombian. Your tea is Chinese. Your watch is Swiss. Your fashion is French. Your shirt is Indian. Your shoes are Thai. Your radio is Korean. Your vodka is Russian. Your Kosovo is Serbian. And then you complain that your neighbor is an immigrant?

Sincerely,
lets just all live and let live.

LIVE RIGHT NOW

UKIPs only MP LMAO

>Your car is Japanese. And then you complain that your neighbor is an immigrant?
So people are products? Why are lefties so psychopathic?

GOOD MORNING

Still won BREXIT
LMAO

Your debts are german.

GOOD MORNING

Lord "Ahmad" to examine alcohol being used on flights and airports

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36920665

"Making our country great again"

Stop, I can only get so erect.

>MAKING THIS COUNTRY GREAT AGAIN

Diane is getting flustered

Pretty sure my dad posted something like this on Facebook.

She seems in the Carswell civic nationalist cuck camp.

So are you guys still remaining until the elections are decided in the US in hopes to get assistance from the murrifats in economic deals?

Avoiding the fucking question.

Based on?

Diane James makes my penis do funny things tbqh.

>Your wife's son is Nigerian

kek and checked

B A N N O C K B U R N
A
N
N
O
C
K
B U R N
U
R
N I G G A

Borrowing stuff from American politics is lazy and really tacky imo. Not all that much better than those posh eco-warriors calling themselves BLM.

>"we're a global libertarian free market party"
>personally greets carswell instead of distancing herself like are nige did

CULLODEN
U
L
L
O
D
E
N

inaccurate
was jock against jock
only jocks can defeat jocks

welcome home dear friend. how was your life?

Fuck you, that theme song is going to be in my head all day now

She can't distance herself right now the media would have a field day.

She casually slipped it in there rather than making a big deal of it.

Hilarious.
Can't even can't get Hungary to tow the line without threatening to kick them out.

You own jack shit.
Europe's wealth and power belongs to its people and nations, and if you forget that they will simply reclaim it and leave you jobless.

>She can't distance herself right now the media would have a field day.
I'll give her the benefit of the doubt for a few months but she must realise the libertarian boat sailed years ago and the new battleground is globalism vs nationalism.

What she said in that interview was pure globalist cucktalk so it's not a good start.

where does he even get this flag. mr juncker, is that you?

>the new battleground is globalism vs nationalism.

She's utterly against the EU which is a pretty good indicator of where she stands on that.

I want off mr bones ride desu.

who /works for a US company/ here
my boss is a fucking leaf haha

i don't work

youtube.com/watch?v=5-N3o1IAxFc
youtube.com/watch?v=4c7m-EhQhFU

Culloden wasn't england vs scotland

It was loyal noble and proud protestants vs cowardly snivelling treacherous barbaric catholics

I'm sure she would support the EU if it was a deregulated single market. We'll see what side she comes down on.

based isabel

Tbh 'Make Britain great again' is a snappy and clever summary of nationalist policy

>posting worst isabel

R u a grill? Cos good luck if not, she's a homosex you silly chap

TFW you've tossed off so much to Mhairi Black now that you're starting to develop a proper crush.

Footfags should literally be gassed

walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/magical-autumn-scenes-of-wales-11892375

getting comfier by the day desu lad

I think I could turn her by being submissive.

Posting this guy once was kind of funny.
Several times a day over a week is getting stale.

Tbh 'Black Lives Matter' is a snappy and clever summery of anti-racist/cuck policy.

We're better and far more capable than just piggybacking off US stuff.

>disgusting

tfw you won the bonus ball in the lottery of life and were born scottish

>making a snp mp a unionist by sucking her toes
user you haven't thought this through.

I wish we'd thought of it before Trump. There's not even a pun in 'Make America great again'

bait

Seriously m8?

I vote SNP but that bitch is a hacket faced middle class snobby lefty if ever I did see one.

i actually know her from the football. she's a diehard thistle fan, and semi-regularly still attends. albeit she's not fucking hacking off the opposition like she used to. she's proper hard btw. would not fight/10. iirc she was clutching her thistle scarf when she won the election lol

She's fit as fuck m8

Nah, making her straight. I find her nationalism sexy.

Yes, I'd love to be dominated by her.

MAKE GREAT BRITAIN GREATER

Fucking hell that panel

>Mogadishu

I wish she were my MP.

Her dad is a headmaster I do recall - if you think some girl is proper hard I have some bad news for you m8

Not a pretty specimen of a carpet muncher.

I want to give her toes the sucky sucky.

>Tasmina Alibye bye brown.

Can she go back to Uganda? Idi Amin is dead, fuck off.

Did we ever learn how many (and from which sides) were injured?

Glad to see you're back user, how was your sleep?

Is this the new version of MUMMY?

Japan is able to enjoy all these things whilst still being 99% Japanese

I slept very well thanks. Dreaming of Are Mhairi.

Like her, but ten times better.

But Natalia is sexy
Mharia black can't even sit up straight in the house of commons let alone looks like a tramp

Mummy voted today

>Your wife's son is Nigerian
Ahha

But seriously, before I complain about immigrants I first complain about how globalisation has destroyed Britain's manufacturing and mining industries.

With little mummy too

Mhairi >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ugly Slavic Whore

take the joe pill

Oh shit boi

youtube.com/watch?v=-xvqk0YD1ww

This needs to be posted daily

I went to Orkney last week, seemed comfy as fuck. I wish I lived there now

at the ukip farewell talk from mr nigel farrage some people in the crowd had purple hats that said make britain great again

they looked shit but i would wear it oustide atleast once.

w2c?

ahh... dat pic looks so soothing.
You got your fisk back Bretlandseyjar

Wasn't may supposed to trigger brexit this month? Wasn't that the original plan?

I bet it's just going to be pushed back until it's forgotten

Top fucking kek

twitter.com/ThatMiriam/status/777429302321221636

At least the ones dancing look like they're having fun.
The rest look bored to death.

Makes me smile to think that they can welcome the refugees all they want, the government will still only take a few thousand of the millions, because the government knows these people are just a noisy minority.

>this month
No. In the actual new year, not the parliamentary new year.

>forum i browse is pissy that arty 50 could be triggered in q1 2017
>laff as i read a post that say leave voters are stupid at best and vindictive at worst

so hows your day going lads

That's a lot of effort

Does anyone else wish we'd never decimalised? The extra work when counting money effectively marginalises the weak from society without the human rights brigade getting upset.

Just watching some footage of remoaners like Eddie Izzard rioting over the fact the UK voted to leave the EU.

Moistening my dick with Aryan blood too. The usual..

Please dont blame us scots, Brexit still won, im sure my people will learn their lesson

You're too left wing as a nation.

>not even notified
>let's updated the map
Eternal anglos continue to live amongst the clouds.

But wasn't September (or was it October) what Cameron said?

>Refugees welcome
>FSA flags

Fucking hell are lefties so stupid, even if the FSA existed in any real fashion, the last thing it would want is it's manpower pool being invited to europe for free gibsmedat.

in british politics, the strength of your power stance determines how powerful your statements come across. a weak stance makes for a weak politician, as such, all of our politicians are ripped as shit. you just can't tell when they're wearing clothes. they're all JoJo characters.

You may have digits but you're still not a country.

>Scotland
>nation

dear god

EU is getting rid of 1 cent pennies soon. Shops already do not give you exact change, the fucks. Of course YOU have to when paying.

Cameron said he would officially leave the government in October but he left it earlier because of some Libya thing. Or so I recall, the article 50 thing is next year, first they said they would delay it by two years but the public got mad and told them to do it now, they're doing it next year.

That's what I recall anyway but I've been high constantly since we voted to leave.

>Implying every map, past and present shouldn't look like that
>Implying mainland Europe should even exist and not be swallowed up by the sea.

Fuck off and take your ugly retarded Juncker with you.

>as we import millions of white slavs
let's break it down for you abdul, nationalism is the most important thing, you should aim to keep your own nation, and keep it white if it's white. you should be white, but mama merkel has let in millions of shitskins and muddied up your heritage. letting in millions of slavs is just making your problem worse, you might look white, but your culture is now all but dead. it goes like this
nationalism>whiteness

Cameron is dead mate.
Offed himself the day of the result.

A new iron lady is in charge now and she says in the new year.

why do you like the western isles?

>brits everybody
this is a brit thread you fucking retard. you're talking nearly exclusively to brits.

Man if I was a legitimate refugee, like my home had been bombed to shit and countrymen decapitated and flees to somewhere and was welcomed like this, I think I just been mad as fuck they were wasting resource on some fags attention seeking moment and not helping fight to get my clay back instead.

Well I hope for both of us that she's true to our world.

If you do trying to rekindle bonds with us don't be surprised if you don't get a warm welcome. You did turn your back on virtually all your colonies and we haven't forgotten.

lads how would you feel about a nationalized supermarket or electric company?

>implying anyone would ever care enough about New Zealand to bomb it
You can never put yourself in their shoes.

No to both, the state has enough to worry about, and I don't want them controlling what I eat.

Thanks.

We wouldn't get a warm welcome if we had sucked your dick for 100 years and gave you 1 billion £ each day. We're used to it, we don't care about it.

And May had better do as she's told, or I'll cut her pointy nose off.

Pudding dough.

All nationalised institutions are doomed to fail

Wasn't it used in the UK in like the 70s?

>Blue Man Group auditions, Cape Town.

NEW

Filthy darkie detected

If you're a "genuine refugee" who is fit and healthy enough to fight for his own clay then you don't deserve help

The only reason I'm here is because my grandparents were in their shoes

>. We're used to it, we don't care about it.
that's the problem, you've shown time and time again you don't actually care about the colonies, look at Rhodesia, Britain knows best right?
I wasn't saying anything about free shit, you've cut trade with us in favour of Europe. You bring it upon yourselves, every time.

We can't win.

It's either claims of abandonment , or calls for a republic.

Can't you guys just be pleased we still buy Neighbours and, Home and Away.

I don't think you understand how wars are won. You don't just plant your feet until you get overrun and die, sometimes you have to retreat and consolidate with your allies.

>Neighbours and, Home and Away.
>Australian shows
REEEEEEEE I HATE YOU DAD!!!

>that's the problem, you've shown time and time again you don't actually care about the colonies, look at Rhodesia, Britain knows best right?
We don't care as a people, just like you don't care as a people, does me having my cock sucked really matter that much to you?

Does me going to the supermarket matter that much to you?

Our government already has things set up with the CANZUK areas. The Commonwealth as well already, nothing has actually changed from the empire, it's just new titles, same infrastructure in place etc. Our government hasn't abandoned anything, just kept it hidden.

The Tribe.

That's the only thing from New Zealand I ever remember watching.

True before the EU we used to get loads of NZ lamb and Tasmanian Apples and shit, anyone alive in Britain at the time remembers loads of stuff we used to get from former colonies that disappeared overnight after the common market.

>We don't care as a people, just like you don't care as a people,
If you did care, you might still have an empire

There's a certain blissful nativity to your post that I can't help but laugh at, but also admire

Why would one little insignificant ant in the world like me matter?

I don't matter, you don't matter, no one in this thread matters. You call me naive? lol That's rich, considering you hold onto the belief that we can all hold hands and magically turn the world around.

We can't, it doesn't work like that.

Also, remake the tribe. Thanks!

You know we sell our lamb to the EU then buy it back at an inflated price?

LOL.

Don't worry lad, thats one NZ show than I can remember

So now that brexit is supposedly in motion, what's the next big issue being discussed in Britain now, or have thing calmed down and the public basically taken a break from caring about politics for a while

>That's rich, considering you hold onto the belief that we can all hold hands and magically turn the world around.
when did I say anything of the sort?

Yeah and NZ lamb has massive tariffs thrown on it by the EU. Its pretty ridiculous but the government seriously seemed to think Britiain couldn't manage on its own back then.

I don't think it was a fear of not being able to manage on your own, but Britain wanting the best of both worlds, thinking they could have their cake and eat it.
Unfortunately the EU was too controlling and much of the commonwealth has moved on from Britain since then