Anyone else do this besides me? Is this racism or prudence? If anything, I get to shitpost for another day

Anyone else do this besides me? Is this racism or prudence? If anything, I get to shitpost for another day.

It's biological evaluation.

Nah, you just a cowardly, cuck

I carry, so id cock the hammer and have my hand ready to pull

No. Whenever I see one on the street, I put my ghost costume on, take a knife out, and run at him waving my hand. They normally cross the street before me.

To do this is to show fear. If they out number you though then by all means move to the other side.

>Is this racism or prudence?

It's racism, prudence, and cowardice at the same time

naw, you're just a pussy faggot.

>prudence

>implying they won't realize what you're doing and attack you when they otherwise would have ignored you

>Protecting yourself is racist

Nope, I hate crossing streets. Though if I find myself in a situation where I need to ask a stranger for help, race is one of the factors that comes up when deciding who to ask.

This Is what I'm scared of so I just stay on same side

If you view blacks as a threat, but not those of other races, you're literally being racist.

no, normally the niggers cross over when they see a White Man as glorious as myself approaching

(You)

Being wary of blacks is like betting on the favorite to win the Super Bowl. It's purely statistical.

While this is true, the question is is racism wrong?

Yes it is, but is it a bad thing ? i don't think so

(You)

Yes and?

(You)

Half my city is muslim,indian, black or white. There's no way i could do that unfortunately.

>>*Coughs*
>>>(((YOU)))

>not carrying with the hammer already cocked

pleb tier

It depends on how they're dressed. If it's preppy/homo/bougie black guys, I don't cross the street. In fact, I might "accidentally" bump shoulders with one as our paths cross, just to remind him who is boss.

If he's dressed like a nigger, then yes. Or if it's a white guy dressed like a nigger, I'll cross.

no, I carry a knife with me, unfold it in my pocket, and stay on guard

if there's a 1% chance that any nigger you see on the street will rob you then if you walk by a hundred of them over the course of a week you'll notice it is wise to stop crossing paths with them
there would only be a 0,01% chance of a white person doing something against you, even less for asians

This.

Good luck getting a positive grip and draw when you get sucker punched.

Distance is your friend when you can sling rocks at 1500 fps.

No.

Maybe it's just how awful our women are but I trust niggers alot more than women. I literally only do this with English girls.

Besides, I want to be able to stand my ground. ALso, I've talked my way out of chavlings threatening to mug me, and befriended the most niggery looking nigger I ever met when I distracted him with a cigarette.
I can handle that shit.

But our women are literally evil. I take holy water with me when I go out, in case I see one.

I did that with everyone just to avoid contact but got nervous when it was a black because I thought he would think I was a racist, ah autism.

>Nah, you just a cowardly
nigger spotted

Anytime OP sees a black man it's their own personal episode of fear factor.

If they look like niggly bears, yes.

No, and I'm probably one of the physically weakest, smallest guys I know of.

Don't be a coward.

I agree. The key to good self-defense is to avoid a situation as much as possible.

I'd get hit by a car eventually if I had to do it every time I saw a nigger coming in my direction.

I like to keep my wallet, so I do the same.

I'm a bean and I do it too

>niggers violently attack other people for literally no reason
>reported countless times in the media
>even made a game out of it where they get respect from their peers for knocking someone out
>"waaa why u avoid me broo das rayciss"

I fixed that image to accurately represent what most people think.

never relax

Same, but if I was in america I'd cross the fucking street though

I was legitimately expecting a leaf flag

Fuck you. I once came across two niggers in the Street, I was young and naive. Thought that it would be racist to cross the Street. As soon as they catch me one of them pulls a knife, they got my watch and phone. Niggers, not even once.

Nope,

Then what is the other half?

I do that to everyone because I'm a cowardly NEET who fears people indiscriminately. Not even joking. I even run from children.

have you ever wondered why everyone, especially blacks, constantly run red lights and stop signs in black areas?

No, because I always have a knife and an extendable baton with me.

No, I prefer the term race realist. Just like I'm unlikely to eat at Indian restaurants to avoid fecal matter as hygiene among the group is nonexistent, I'm unlikely to walk close to an African American young male because they are extremely likely to be involved in violent crime.

Call it racism or not, but a man should put his self interests first.

its call being smart.

Don't forget to check your surroundings either.

True, american blacks are nothing like ours.

In that sort of situation where I have to walk past a bunch of niggers I just get my myself to look pissed off. Nothing happens when niggers think you're gonna explode in an instance.

Nope! 100% anglo!

You can hate niggers, and not be afraid of them. Fear is weak! Don't show weakness, walk right by them!

I do this when it's a woman. I don't want to accidentally rape her.

Did she die?

UK blacks commit disproportionate amount of crimes too.

Your intuition is guiding you to what science already knows.

I fucking hate nigger so much, I'm talking about these kind of lowly life forms, I dont usually dont mind black people if they are civilized and behave like normal human beings, in fact I'm close friends with a nigga bro.

But these piece of shit who walk in groups and live their life stealing and mugging people, I despise those fuckers so much, living in a shitty neighbourhood as a kid didnt help at all, since they would form gangs and carry knives and some even guns and wait for kids to come out from school to assault them.

Never ONCE a fucking nigger tried to do shit to me alone, I havent forgotten when I was like 10 coming back to school only to be ambushed by 3 monkeys trying to steal me and point me a knife.

I'm so triggered right now.
Why did my ancestors go to África?

I'm too much of a pussy to do this
but I'd only really do it for a group of nigs. those are the savages who will beat you for no reason
single ones will just rob you

>In London.

Even then, ours are still different because very few of them play the race card if held accountable for committing a crime.

Generally they go "lawyer please" then "deal" rather than stupid american nog way of dealing with it, pulling a gun on an armed cop then crying because you got shot.

Our niggers are smarter than your niggers.

This tbqh is pure survival statistics.

If you see a nigger dressed like a gentleman its weird yet you may be safe. If you see a nigger dressed as a hood drug dealer there are like 90% chances he may mug you.
Same will happen with other races.

Still the fucker was a cuck baiter so inb4that.

-11/10 made me answer

>all those victims without a stated race
(((Not stated)))

i do this. if its at night and its 3-4 niggers i might change my path entirely

>not carrying one in the tube
I'll bet you CC a 1911

I don't do it but I do resign myself to maybe getting stabbed or having to fight the black guy in 100% of cases. It's a pleasant surprise when it doesn't happen.

Its just math. Not racist at all.

i walk in his path and force him to step aside but i do that with everyone cus im a dick

>Is this racism or prudence?

It's fucking Jay Walking, and is against the law.

Why the fuck should I have to look up from my iPhone because you might run out into the street like a fucking toddler chasing a ball?

The autopilot on my Tesla doesn't recognize Racism, bitch!

Avoiding potential danger is racism now?

Should we all run into bullets and a burning building to prove that we are not racist?

Really makes you think huh?

Yeah I bet you're hand'd be ready to pull on his cock hammer white boi

For just a random person walking down the street? No, I can see why a woman would though. I'm very wary of packs of nigger kids though.

Anyone who does this is a cuck i get watching your pockets to make sure he does not run off with your wallet but if you run across the fucking street then you are a wuss.

Put niggers all over the place.

Unless it is a gang up them then proceed to cross the street.

I'd rather be "racist" then risk death

No,

A. If they are cool, its rude.
B. If they are not its best to seem confident

I dont because arabs see it as a show of weakness but I get ready to take out the knife and slash

Never been asaulted in my life though because I look like a junkie.

I live in Los Angeles. There are so many methed up niggers here it's not even funny. The homeless is just way too bad. It would be one thing if they were smackheads or some shit but the meth makes them erratic. When I try to walk to go get my tendies, they fucking dance all deranged and slap their heads and try to talk to me. Like I was walking home with KFC and this one spic nigger was passing by and asked me what I had and if he could have some. Fucking what if he had a gun or a knife or some shit? It's not hard to kill somebody. I'm also a manlet so I'm perpetually in fear of people bigger than me. Sucks man. Califonria is such a shithole sometimes. I want President Trump to fix it.

No,

A. They smell like complete shit
B. Will sucker punch you in the mouth and kill you

I stare the nigger in the eye as I cross his path and make sure my hands are always free to move as I pass.

I don't do it to all blacks obviously but it's only prudent, especially when they actually are targeting asians in my city.

>view everyone as equals
If you're right, nothing bad happens

If you're wrong, happens

>be suspicious of certain people
If you're right, nothing bad happens

If you're wrong, nothing bad happens

Which one is the better bet? If it's just one in broad daylight it's one thing, it's another if you're alone and outnumbered.

I don't even do that and I'm racist

>walking by a group of urban hazards with your hands in your pockets
Asked for it

It is racist tho.

If blacks have a 10% chance of doing whatever, and say asians have a 1% chance, then the "only mathematical" solution would be to cross for both if possible.

Why did God create niggers?

Leave fucking California you fool

no, it's not

its common sense to be "racist"

Because he doesn't exist.

No, I don't want to show weakness. Where I walk is where I walk.

The more of these westerners we get, the more are communties slant towards leftist ideals. He should stay where he was fucking birthed and fuck off.

If it's just one regular-looking black guy as illustrated then you're a pussy.

If the situation looked more like this, no one would blame you for crossing the street.

? You hide from them?????????????????????
Fuck you and get off my Cred Forums
>yes I said MY Cred Forums
Don't be afraid of anyone. Cred Forums is the board of peace. walk by that man, look him in the eye, and you have nothing to fear.
Cred Forums is the board of peace, and you should take your hateful racial ideas back to /r/eddit.

only makes logical sense to use the sidewalk no ones on anyway so I think its fine op

Chinese

They're not smarter, they just don't have guns.

bump.