Why are millennial men better cooks than women?

Why are millennial men better cooks than women?

Is there ANYTHING women are even good at?

Men have always been better at everything, good political thread.

Why does Soe have weird asian eyelids?

The average Millennial Woman can do very little right.

nagging

Having fuckable holes

These

Personally, my mother would be too busy passed out on the couch or toilet with no pants on. So I had to learn how to cook so my siblings didn't eat boxed macaroni every night.
I certainly don't think I'm a better person than my girlfriend just because she didn't have to grow up like me, thus not having to learn at a young age.
Why are you such a good cook op?

It's because they don't know how to cook at all, I've never met a girl under 25 that actually knows how to cook.

Men are better at everything.
They just delegate easy jobs, like cooking and house keeping, because woman can't handle the harder tasks.

/thread

P.S. Hillary is racist.

/thread

i was about say child birth but the fact men had to invent the cesarean delivery method to have a higher chance of keeping both the child and woman alive if the mother in question has shit hips throws that notion out the window.

My mother taught me how to cook well, since I was young until I left for college. Her reasoning was that I needed to be able to take care of myself as well as so my future wife doesnt have to do all the cooking. Little did she expect that the majority of the women in my generation are useless.

t. Millennial

>my mother would be too busy passed out on the couch or toilet with no pants on
go on

Not really.

They have better color vision than men on average.

nothing new

My Grandmother, would have been 80 something were she alive.

Always told me as a kid, that women would usually do cooking for the family if there wasn't hired help, but that professional chefs were normally men.

Women cooked out of necessity but men would cook as art or career.

the anus is not for sex, perv

I hate this bitches face so much.
Every picture is that same stupid smile.