Religion of Peace

Why do you hate peaceful Muslims like me and my wife?

if that's you in the photo then the answer is because you are the type of person that uses a selfie stick

I don't hate you.

Because you just enable the more violent ones.

How's Trudeau's blowjob technique when he visits your mosques? I hope he gives you scrape jobs.

Okay user brings up a good point. I do hate you. Fucking stickholder.

Let's start with the fact that you oppress your women

If you used a selfie stick, where is the selfie? Who took the actual picture? Who else is with you? What are you hiding? TELL US YOUR SECRETS!

Because even if you're not violent in public you still have backward a backward tribalistic culture right from the middle ages that you wish to spread proselytizing and overbreeding.

Do you want Sharia?

Extremist Muslims are the ones throwing a gay person off a building. Moderate Muslims are the ones standing at the bottom watching and doing nothing about it

Hi Ahmed, just wanted to remind you that you left your pipe bomb in my trash bin. Next time please make sure you dispose of it properly.

Because there are only two types of Muslims in actuality. Those who believe the infidel is to be killed now, and those who believe that isn't to happen until Christ returns to lead you in doing so.

Tbh, I don't hate all Muslims, but having Muslims in our countries creates great risk and accrues little benefit, so you have to go back.

Kill all Muslims

Because you are a goatfucking faggot and your wife is an anal loving slut

They do a fine job of that themselves, don't you think?

Thats not you otherwise it would be a selfie you cretin.

>Muslim
>peaceful
choose one

Because you fucks are greedier than Jews.

You had some other guy take a picture of you while you had a selfie stick.

>peaceful
>Muslim

you see, that's how I know you fucked up

are you 13 years old

>pisslam
>still uses apple products

Capitalism always wins in the end

The free market... finds a way

((((((((((((((((((memritv))))))))))))))))))))))))

This is a jew post

Stop lying, sand nigger.

We know it's not a religion of peace.

I don't hate peaceful muslims, I hate fucking rag-head mudslimes blowing people up for MUH RELIGION OF PEACE. Sihks, for example, are widely regarded as bros; because they are.

Wut is scrape job?

I don't hate you OP, I only hate the jews and jidf posters

The only reliable news source, got a problem with them Ahmed?

WE

WTF man, I love Muslims now.

>Oh a post about moderate Islam!
>*opens meme folder*
>shit can't find the moderate-extremist comparison
>...
>Well I still can describe the picture

amazing

You're fine in my opinion, prefer you over the bogan white "supremacist" genetic trash.

'reliable'. sure thing schlomo.

>1 post by this ID

Sage report hide

I just don't like you

Why do you regard a murdering pedophile to be the perfect human being and final prophet of God?

Two of those pieces of bacon got burnt

Nice try at reverse psychology, Moshe, but I've read your Freud.

I don't, not even a little. Still skeptical about immigration.

Sauce?

when teeth are involved

Can someone post that webm where on 9/11 last year in pic related mosque in saudi arabia crane falls and kills like 100 people... thanks...

Fuck off back to melbourne cunt.

Assimilate or die

Because you fuckers just won't stay in your home countries and like to invade non islamic nations. Then you won't assimilate, live from welfare and after your wife gave birth to your 12th child the rest of your 300+ people family will also come here. After some decades with the help of natural progress and ultra liberal cuck policy the non islamic well developed western country will turn into the islamic shithole you left decades ago.

And so you and your family just keep moving to the next non islamic country.

That's why we hate you.

Enlighten me what are 3 tenants of Sikhism No googling

Becuase when muslims do bad things. you don't stand up and speak out against them. So everyone thinks your part of the problem

Based Hans, keep up the good fight not against religion but the subversion of western civilization

A big part of the problem is most people aren't educated enough to delineate the different factions of Islam to know the jihad from the innocuous so it all gets lumped under "Islam/Muslim"
I wonder how many people even hear know what wahabi, salafist, or even the difference between sunni and Shia are

>Flee a muslim country
>Come to canada
>Everything is good for a while
>Justin trudeau start importing allah akbars
>Allah akbars around every corner
>Allah akbars everywhere
>mfw everywhere I go they follow
>mfw there is no escape

And they call me paranoid

dont hate you, hate the shitty religion you follow along with the shit ideology it brings.

>Why do you hate peaceful Muslims like me and my wife?

Because your presence perverts the Canadian character of this country.

It's happening!

that aint no bacon boi

Did you notice this too?

I thought women weren't allowed in Mecca.

WHAT'S IN THE BOX ACHMED?

We don't.
Syrians and lebanese have come to South America for hundreds of years. We need Islam.
Please come islamize South America.
Open a halal meat shop. They are extremely rare. Muslims in the area will thank you.

for the same reason I hate all Jews and Christians: you're all practitioners in desert Semite beliefs