ACTIVE SHOOTER/MASS STABBING IN ST. CLOUD

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yJAlIHsXcLY
toprightnews.com/black-girl-who-brutally-assaulted-white-girl-and-baby-arrested-faces-felony-charge/
youtube.com/watch?v=4ESWmrPmJA8&index=11
youtube.com/watch?v=5WUHcb12BBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Religion of peace?

Operation Slide Syria Bombing has begun.

Probably nothing. That sounds like a regular black Saturday night.

>POST YFW THE RACE WAR BEGINS

>active shooter in the US

>news worthy

come back when its 20+ casualties CONFIRMED already or its not a happening by US standards

Slide threads are a whole lot shittier in the real world.

Its all happening at ONCE

ITS HAPPENING

Don't forget the Syria bombing. Real life shills are trying to slide it

This, stupid Swede cucks need to be wiped from the planet.

Minnesota, so somaliniggers.

Definitely.

PLS BE STABBING PLS

WHAT'S HAPPENING THIS NIGHT

Isn't it weird that Russian just talked on how the US let ISIS escape a bombing?

10 shekel on kebab

This

It's so laughably obvious

Fucking hebes

what the fuck is going on right now
wtf america

canelo vs smith

first for art

H A R V E S T M
O
O
N

It's all to distract from #HologramHillary

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

WHAT THE FUCK

It's funny how black people joke about the 'around blacks, never relax' mentality that whites have. They know it's true.

PRAISE KEK!

You guys are retarded, you can look up that event there is literally an aerial shot of the event with her at the podium.

Source or it didn't happen.

Probably BLM chimp out

We over-did it, guys.

they have the same mantra. they can't relax around blacks (they don't know) either.

alien tech?

>mfw whites lose because it will be based whites vs lib whites, spics, nigs poos, Muslims

all of this madness is due to the full moon

i'd take those odds.

>searches "police are responding" and sorts by date
So we have;
NJ
NY
NC
and Mini confirmed

anything else?

oh this is definitely just some black people that got in a fight, move along, nothing to see here

i live in an area with lots of black people in it and they do stuff like this alllllll the time

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Checked

How redpilled is he now?

The perpetrator has been identified as Sameed Hyed. A leader of the terrorist alt right meme squads.

fucks off shitskins no one cares

yea well have fun dying. Before shit hits the fan this November im moving to south america, buy land, and watch whats left of the white race perish. i even took the time to learn Spanish. it will be nice knowing ill be the last white guy left

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=yJAlIHsXcLY

PRAISE

KEK

Lib whites aren't dedicated enough to fight alongside non-whites. They'll stay on our side of the battle lines because they know that's the only way they'll live. It's one thing to vote in favor of open borders. It's another to start killing white people in a full blown war.

Asians tho.

SUNNI SOMALI NIGGER

The happening that woke the giant roll

>yfw everyone loses because it's crackers vs rednecks vs libfaggots vs nigs vs spics vs gooks vs THE GUVMINT leaving murica as a sectarian tribal shithole

Take in more rapefugees quick! That'll solve everything!

what side will asians be on
will it be based asians vs lib asians or something else

Why did the nigger do that?

The us must have a department of psyops or something

The roll to bring about the new world order, because it just makes sense

So transparent if you are paying attention. Goddamn putin launch the shit already. Cleanse this shitheap with fire.

Blax

Abandoning your race for your own benefit? You were never white.

uh oh

>forgetting ww2 where whites literally slaughtered each other because they had different ideologies
oh how deluded of you my friend, to think that lib whites will fight for the oppressive, intolerant WHITE MALE that they believe in.
toppest of keks

wow

WHY WERE THE KNIFES NOT BINNED?

Asians will not give a fuck because they are not even 5% of the population.

yeah but non-whites weren't in the picture then.

thats why you never relax

>he doesn't have Roof Korean allies
You're doing it wrong

St.Cloud? Definitely the religion of peas. There's a lot of them up there.

oh im probably whiter than you, Jamal. no doubt in that

chkd

butt

who has more guns

HOLY SHIT WTF IS GOING ON TONIGHT!!!!

I was thinking there was little happening in the US. No mass shootings, that got attention, for weeks. Finally happened last night.

A rare roll for a major happening, with impeccable provenance. A must have piece for any serious collector. Shall we start the bidding at 11?

Here's your 11. KEK begins now.

Minnesota is filled with Somalis (nigger muslims). So probably both

It's called the CIA

P-proxy?

Asians would be on the side of based whites and lib whites will literally be the first to die without contributing anything to their side

Yeah, no. The US admitted its mistake and then said that the dead soldiers' families will be getting reparations. It has already been reported on anyway even by CNN.

Isn't this /r9k/fag from that area?

SIX STABBED ONE IS DEAD

exactly my point.
why didnt whites just unite and take on the world?
according to pol they are all brothers because their ancestry is European, right?
wrong, they all had different ideologies and they killed for them too.
no different today. we have white conservatives vs white libcucks that will most likely kill each other to preserve or create a new society.

Where is St.Cloud for the non americans?

The happiest man that ever lived.

eggys in a mental hospital right now.

>nigs poos
Fuck you white trash. Anything goes down and I pick up my AR/Glock and side with white people. How dare you lump me and the rest of Pajeets in with libs and niggers. More than likely other Asians and Spics are with you as well, dolt.

>implying white libcucks are capable of killing

Only strong conservative whites are capable of war. The problem is jews pit them against other strong conservative whites. It has never been libcucks

not even Americans know where it is

Minnesota

an hour northwest of Minneapolis.

> (You)
>uh oh
I checked with stormfront furniture liquidators and they said 288 was a bad sign and that I should have not been playing around with sarcasm when summoning Kek. Dude was about to tell me some secrets about the Antikek being Fred Flintstone and the line went dead.
It's bullshit. Watch;
Rollin' for the CFR being right... See, nothing.

fivehead

B A N G U NS
A
N
G
U
N
S

This. Poo memes aside anyone with brain knows poos (especially sikh) and asians are on our side, as well as most spics probably not including the ones currently in America

>ideologies
You really think WWII was b/c of ideologies? Nothing else comes to mind?

Meant for this user

kek that fuckin ID

MULTIPLE COORDINATED TERRORIST ATTACKS IN AMERICA AFTER OBONGO ATTACKED SYRIAN FORCES

the government
do you think that the entire military will just go for one side?

>mfw I didn't notice

>underestimating your enemy
you have the Vietnam mentality.

Jews! That's the answer right!?

The happening might happen in your lifetime

I live in MN, local news says suspect is dead.

lol your ID mane

you.. you do know what a race war is, right?

False flags, all of them.

>stabbing

plz let him be white plz let him be white plz let him be white....

wow, what a nazi frog this one is...

EVERYONE POINT AND LAUGH

You....you know what getting your shit pushed in by everybody else is right? take what friends you can get. Plus who will refill your slurpee machines and keep shitty motels open.

MY FUCKING SIDES

If we waited till it was confirmed then we wouldn't get to keep breaking all the happenings before the news

not you, if whites win

MUH JEWS

check your numbers youngster

also why would they need the entire military? an a10 cant hold down a city block, especially when the taxes aren't coming in

>believing WW2 was about ideology
>toppest of keks

Confirmed for somali yet?

You need to purge jews and liberals from your societies. We all do. They will ruin us all. End the madness America. You are the leaders of the world, whatever you do the world follows.

They said gang initiation in this article.

toprightnews.com/black-girl-who-brutally-assaulted-white-girl-and-baby-arrested-faces-felony-charge/

Hitler?

>also why would they need the entire military?
i never said that
and something else. whites are not the only ones that purchase ammo and weapons like madman's

Minneapolis reporting in. Live in a super somali neighborhood. I got drunk with the lads and came home to this news. Got my AR ready to go and beer and bantz to keep me going through the night.
>mfw

what was it then?
enlighten me

>finish essay
>drinking coffee
>rainy as fuck outside
>check Cred Forums
>happening

Jesus user, why haven't you moved?

Coulter's law in effect.

Need sources for kikebook redpilling

Stay cozy, Pepe.

Stay cozy Pepe

They think it's because they're tough and whites are weak. Meanwhile it's because whites don't want their shit stolen.

stay cozy pepe

Stay cozy, Pepe

youtube.com/watch?v=4ESWmrPmJA8&index=11

Stay cozy Pepe

stay cozy pepe

Stay cozy Pepe

I work at Target at the mall, we were in lock down. Ask me anything. I don't know much though.

Stay cozy Pepe

why contain it?

Stay cozy Pepe

To be perfectly honest, race doesn't matter where we're going. All this shit has been a giant psyops so that you'll be okay with it when the world erupts.

Stay cozy pepe

's cool

Minnesotan who went to St. Cloud state till last year :^) I can 99% guarantee it was a Somalian.

Stay cozy pepe

I've seen CTR use it before, the way it works is that it abuses spam to get digits. Kek hates repeating digits on spam posts as they are not natural.

Stay cozy pepe

>>mfw whites lose because it will be based whites vs lib whites, spics, nigs poos, Muslims

You think lib whites are going to pick guns up?

Come on man they are cowards. Even they know they are hence why they want to dis arm the right.

All of these "happenings" are barely local newsworthy.

You bitches still mad Hillary made a comeback and will 100% land slide Drumpf

>they hate having to fathom opposing viewpoints, so constant invasions into their safe spaces and debate spaces will stunt them

BRING IT ON!!

ah, thank you for correcting the record

Stay cozy pepe

>another one that underestimates his enemies
has history not taught you anything, user?

Did you hear or see anything?

Stay cozy Pepe.

Stay cozy Pepe

Recent graduate still living in this shit hole. Ama

Well, we have the good folks over at /k/, and most of the Asian population (see ROOF TOP KOREANS), seem to be pretty conservative, so they'd probably join us

>has history not taught you anything, user?

No I'm not worried about the SJW brigade arming up and going to war with the right,

Its NEVER going to happen. The left may rile up Muslims and blacks but left wing whites are too degenerate and weak to fight.

The right would destroy them and the left leaning governments of the world know this.

Stay cozy pepe

reddit.com

Stay cozy Pepe

your shitty "university" literally just stole their logo from the Montreal Canadiens

That's a pic of Hitler in Argentina... allegedly.

Hope you stay real cozy, Peepee

Stay cozy Pepe

Stay cozy, Pepe.

>implying whites are the only ones that buy ammo and weapons like madman
by the way, we area talking about the potential race war in the US. a country where Asians do not even reach 10% of our population.

>insufficent minerals

UK failed to "protect" Czechoslovakia and Austria
Only interwined when their coal supply, for their dying empire, in Poland (polish corridor / Danzig) was threated.
Let everyone else take the casualties and claimed victory

You still live in Canada, fag.

American guns save the day again.

Stay cozy Pepe

Are these coordinated kebab attacks?

May much cozy come to you, O Pepe.

You'd be surprised how many of us blacks and mexicans are on white people's side.

You're retarded as fuck if you think White liberals, retarded niggers, and dirt poor Mexicans can win against tens of millions of Whites with tens of millions of guns.

>be american
>get shot

Centuries into this Nigger thing and NOW you are asking why?

Stay cozy Pepe

>also saved because i'm a fucking cunt

I love indians, actual africans and asians.
The ones who actually make it to the US are almost always hard working and good people...

It was a stabbing, genius.

stay cozy pepe

You could've prevented this

Stay cozy Pepe

Stay cozy Pepe

Didnt see anything, heard gunshots.
Apparently 6 injured, 1 old lady was stabbed to death.

Cant confirm anything 100%

>be british
>get culturally enriched

exactly, it was clearly just her body double

Stay cozy Pepe

Stay cozy Pepe

Yeah, apparently the suspect is dead as well. My guess is that's what the gunshots were.

Are you still in there? They said on the news no one is being allowed out.

News conference at 11.

stay cozy pepe !

I can confirm it was islamic terror. Witness claims the attacker asked someone if they were muslim or not then stabbed them. Attacker was a black man dressed aa a security guard.

Screencap this post. Trump called it with his Somalian statements.

st. cloud, florida? what?

Stay cozy Pepe.

Stay cozy Pepe

ctr trying to be sound racist and fit in

Still in lockdown.

MN

Stay cozy Pepe

It's a former banking hub for the region, actually still kind of is, and contains a shitty public university that takes in a shit ton of students from Chicago who wind up dropping out and staying because of really low rent.

It is one of our larger cities in Minnesota. HUGE Somali population that live in the cheap appartments around the campus and stab people.

REPORTS THAT THE SHOOTER WAS RENOWNED WHITE SUPREMACIST SAM HYDE

ONE WITNESS CLAIMED TO HAVE SAID "HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS"

I used to work there until a couple months ago. Worked there for about 8 months.
Is this Travis or Patrick?

Thinking that in a race war.

and remember this...RACE WAR

>Blacks would fight along with white people.

>White people in the ranks of the black group wouldn't be chimped to death.

>White people in the group of black people wouldn't get red pilled immediately after finding out how racist, dumb, unorganized, and violent blacks are.

You have got to remember that the same people today who preach tolerance and diversity are the same people who would be lynching niggers 50 years ago. They do it out of a

Its not but you have the right department. Electronics.

Hey. Order Toppers and ask for the red skin to deliver. We can shoot the shit.

THIS UNKNOWN INDIVIDUAL WAS SEEN SPEEDING AWAY WITH KOKSAL BABA - THE LEADER OF THE COUP IN TURKEY.

Based.

Maybe Dayton can keep bringing more diversity to Republican voter blocks :^)

Ever notice none of these shitskin trash (((Lutheran Social Services))) brings in for the Democrats ever get moved to the Iron Range?

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

I'm thinking Sam because I couldn't see Kyle going on Cred Forums

Stay cozy pepe

looks like my grandpa

stay cozy pepe

Nope but rather not give out my name on Cred Forums

Cozzings be upon you pepe.

Listening to the scanner tonight the SCPD are fucking retarded and have no idea how to handle something like this. All they do here is bust parties, they don't know how to handle real crime.

Right on, thanks for the info man. Hope you get out soon.

Fair enough. Stay safe Targetfam, I don't live in St Cloud anymore but I enjoyed it while I was there.

God I didn't even see it as Dayton destroying/creating voter blocks. Holy shit.

It isn't nearly as bad as Cred Forums makes it out to be. Tbh Somalis are really redpilled and that they're dominating our culture is a sign that we've become weakened and ethnomasomhistic.

>"In somalia, we help out everyone because we know, we all somalians. In america... everyone is different. Nobody help"
-My somali coworker.

Activated the fuck out of my almonds to hear that. Anti-nationalism is suicide.

WE MUST CONSTRUCT MORE ROOVES

I had sex with Matt Belanger

He has a HUGE cock

Nobody in the US gives a shit about Syria. No distraction is necessary.

stay cozy, pepe.

Stay cozy Pepe.

Locked and loaded lads, ready to remove banana and kebab

So many party sluts in Saint Cloud just thinking back to my college days mmmm

DID EGGMAN MAN FINALLY DO IT?

I'M BEING SERIOUS!

>thinking that white libs fight along the oppressive WHITE MALE instead of their brown friends that are only fighting so they dont get purged
>implying white libs will forget about Hitler and get rid of their white guilt
>implying white libs arent cucked enough to actually do that

Stay cozy Pepe

Stay Cozy Pepe.

Stay cozy pepe

Eggman is in Red Wing. Pretty far from St Cloud.

SHIT
WHY DID I PUT OFF BUYING A HANDGUN TIL TODAY GOD DAMN IT I WAS COMPLACENT FUUUUUUUUG

Everyone knows Indians are honorary aryans

Who is Eggman man?
The police scanner mentioned a 6ft white male in his early 30s that was balding.

Where is that, Cuncukistan?
Try posting some fucking states/regions after the city names.

Asians would probably join whites

everyone knows that in a racewar everyone who isnt white is a degenerate that must die

St. Cloud, Rochester, now working towards EGF and Moorhead.
"We send them where the jobs are"
But all these low skilled jobs in the iron range aren't getting any shitskins.
Yet they're on every street corner in Rochester where half the jobs are high skilled medical careers?

Nothing is done out of the 'kindness of the heart' like they TRY to lie to us about.
It's keeping Dems in office.

Completely fucked beyond belief man.

St Cloud here, this is going to be an intense week for news.

It's a large college/redneck town in central MN.

>will be getting reparations
I'm not giving any fucking reparations to these niggers. How many times do I have to say this?

stay cozy pepe

Why did your school copy the Habs logo?

Audible kek

I believe the PC term is "Appalachian-American".

Fucking this.

Europeans greatest pastime is killing each other.

SC Times will sell more than 20 papers for the first time since the "riots" in the 80s.

its for sure Eggman
i heard the scanner too

He was homeless... so maybe he moved.

Stay cozy Pepe.

Stay cozy Pepe

I was born in 94.

Tell me about these "riots."

Rumour is that he works at the Target in this very fucking mall. No joke.

*Clapping intensifies*
How long till the libs shut the story down since it doesn't fit the narrative?

Wait Eggman is in Minnesota?? Where is he, I'll go find him and post results.

Oh shit what if it IS him

And the next major attack on the American people, victims families will be like why do they kill us, wahhhhh. They fucking hate you because you don't care, and you are all cucked by your government. You don't hold your own responsible so they hold you responsible.

It's an easy google, trust me.
Tldr it was homecoming, people got rowdy, 2 couches were burned in the streets and the media never let it go.

That's why scsu is "dry" and there are such heavy alcohol laws and regulations.

Global race war? Probably, the combined might of both whites and Asians would demolish any opposition.

Domestic race war? Not enough to make a difference and any that take up arms would probably only use them to defend their Korean grocery stores. Whites would still win due to high gun ownership and better planning ability but we'd win it on our own.

Stay cozy Pepe

your grandpa is hitler

Kill a traitor first Jimbo.

>SCSU
>dry
>in walking distance of several bars
>wat

Either way, this is going to be a pretty significant thing for locals for a while. Any more news surface?

stay cozy, Peep

He won't answer my texts anymore. ;__;

Jimbo?!

This IS the mall that Eggman worked at the Target in. My brother and I saw him about four times there last year but then he disappeared. I wondered if maybe it was related

which st. cloud? there's a st. cloud in almost every state.

St. Cloud MN

Stay cozy pepe

where the fuck is st cloud and what kind of stupid name is that

The land of 10,000 Soml-er, lakes.

Minnesota, in the central part of the state north of Minneapolis. Lots of Somalians in this state.

Stay cozy Pepe

>Stay cozy Pepe

Thats a fucking understatement.

Stay cozy Pepe

Here's the last video eggman posted, before he was committed to a mental hospital by police.

youtube.com/watch?v=5WUHcb12BBY

Minnesota. The mall is called Crossroads Center.

Minnesota. It's named for St. Clodoald, son of King Chlodomer of Orléans.

Keks will has been set in motion, do not worry this bloodshed will not be in vain

>Minnesota. It's named for St. Clodoald, son of King Chlodomer of Orléans.
mfw i thought you were bullshitting me before i googled and read the wikipedia

thanks m8 for the intel

This. This user is right pipebombs were put in a dumpster to distract the normies.