APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

I-im sorry

too bad he wasnt in there with them

I'm sorry
that he didn't kill more niggers

Tariq is right. we should admit that niggers and spics will never measure up to white civilization's standards.

Context?

When I shoot up churches I always make sure to call them african americans.

Oh, well, good. I never went to a church and said "I'm here to shoot Black people".

nej

Well he's right, you know. Just like when someone blows himself up screaming "Allahu ackba!", it's about religion.

Well thank god I'm not that guy, I go to black churches and say "I'm here for the Jews"

Stop using the "it's not about race" deflection. When you go to start a riot and and say "I'm here to kill whitey and get reparations," it's about race.

Disgusting bigots.

Hillary will put you fuckers in Guam

>nigger only caring about niggers being killed by non niggers
>doesn't care at all about niggers killing niggers

>Stop using the "it's not about religion"deflection. When you go somewhere and say "I'm here to behead infidels", it's about religion.

Whites kill blacks for sport and fun.
You wonder why brothers kill whites back?

A brother killing a white is justified in all cases. Take from.them what they took from us.

This

>Niggers listen to the same music
>Niggers wear the same clothes
>Niggers all have the same hobbies
>Niggers use the same vocabulary.
>Can still find ways to hate each other

The Negro is a parasite that will live and prosper off of white advancements while simultaneously claiming that he is under oppression by the white race. When one kid with mental disturbance decides not to put up with their shit, it's the blacks calling for race wars while whites seek diplomatic solution. No more, the Western world will not be liberated until the vile beasts of perpetual aggravation and crime-doing are either slain or exiled. When will whites realize that blacks will not be satisfied until we are crippled and weak? Remember Rhodesia and how great it was? Remember how it came to an end?

No, I don't think I will Aladdin Al-Osloni

Whitey took Rhodesia against the will of my brothers.

>Demands an apology
>Claims killing white people isn't about race

Sooner or later you'll get the race war you crave so much, nigger. And you'll find that sagging pants thugs with sideways gats are no match for white men and rifles.

>Pussy White Boy talks Big on the internet while we Dick his girl
>All on his tax money

they hate each other based on what block they live on.

it's literally springfield vs. shelbyville to the death for these people.

To hell with your brothers! Why do they insist on bringing pain and destruction wherever they are present? Are their souls as dark as their skin tone? A Negro would dismember a disabled man just to steal his Air Force Ones, they lack the concept of life having value. Life to them is cheap, they lack the intelligence to realize being a hedonist does not equate to being a successful person.

>Flag

Nice try, Merkel

>brothers

Who is he talking to? Only a leftist would claim its not about race.

>1-800-got-junk

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say there was a mass shooting in the US... ANOTHER ONE.

I might be wrong though (I'm not).

You may be rare but that doesn't mean you're not a faggot

If you've never hunted wild nigger with your pals through the beautiful English countryside, you can't call yourself a true Englishman.

Only if liberals stop using the "it's not about Islam" deflection. When u go to a country and say "I'm here to bomb/shoot/axe/stab infidels",it's about Islam

>British nigger is so stupid he thinks his welfare comes from America