Identity Politics

>Tfw redpilled gay black guy with a muslim name going to a liberal arts university for grad school
>Been here a week and already beginning to experience the power of identity politics firsthand
>People show deference to me in all arguments and want to "be my friend" with no effort on my behalf
>Everyone seeks my council on matters of race and sexual prientation because they're retards

How do I use these powers for good? Nobody knows my true allegiance or that I am an atheist and not a muslim. I could have a legion of white numales and janes under my thrall in months.

Other urls found in this thread:

prometheism.net/library/jewishsupremacism.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=S1Y693cSF7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get laid. That's what's I'd do

>redpilled
>liberal arts university
idk fuck a lot of stupid white girls and go full on MAGA

You missed the part where he said he was gay

Already fucked a sjw girl last week

I still fuck women

Thats how woman get aids you fucking faggot

Teach them that the West is the best.

And have affairs with their boyfriends.

being gay isn't bluepilled nor is it a choice you fucking mong
>inb4 A FUCKING LEAF

>redpilled
>gay
>liberal arts uni
>athiest
Choose zero

Gain their trust, then tell them Trump is right and Muslims have an imperialist, anti white agenda and liberal elites secretly support it

He literally said he was gay

Now he says he fucks woman

I think he should just kill himself

This OP

What a disgusting image

Play your position for all it's worth, get into whatever field you want to get into, then reveal your power level when it's appropriate.

Be a Peter Thiel-tier faggot, not a faggot-tier faggot.

Are you mad because he gets pussy while you jack your flaccid little dick to anime girls?

>grad school at a liberal arts university

Whew
A friend of mine had a full on nervous breakdown because a different, mutual friend of ours, said "faggot" in the company of other grads. He didn't used to be like that.

You have to tell them individually not as a group. They might not agree at first, just plant a strong seed of doubt. And research the basic white genocide arguments and advocate those, be sympathetic towards whites not full on Hitler but let them know you think white guilt is a hilarious fraud and they're getting played. Focus this strategy in males that have a chance at being manly again.

It feels good and I like dykish women

So I guess I lean bisexual even though i like men a lot more

OP is a faggot

>not also realizing right wing identity politics is bullshit too

I can't go too strong too fast

I know that a lot of their tokens have done the same and were then dropped and dismissed/ignored once they became inconvenient once they found more "correct" marginalized vpices to support

Kek I am going into Education as an administrator and people always tell me "oh you will be VERY marketable as a black male!"

Yes, this remember Milo and Peter Thiel.

Make the blue pills turn red, now saddle up user and round up trump some libbies.

Should I start openly describing myself as gay and saying shit like "As a gay guy..""?

I have never really brought up my race, orientation, etc in conversation proactively before. I only brought it up when directly asked about it

Tell them that trump is the lgbtqlmao candidate and that if they don't vote for him, they're oppressing you

Bring up how hillary is against gay marriage but is pretending not to be. She's a liar etc.

That's true you can sprinkle little red pills among your friends as you go along.

As other anons have said there are multiple options it's up to you, but once you pick one you'll have to stick with it. You could scare sjws by being very radical and pretend you hate whites so much to make them uncomfortable and rethink their positions. Or you could play the game and infiltrate their organizations. If it were me I'd prefer to just slowly red pill as many as possible so i wouldnt have to lie so much. Whether to come out of the closet or not depends on which strategy you choose.

Tell them you were persecuted by your mosque and family for being gay and tell them about taqqiya and how in private they want to replace their host country. Tell them you depend on Western values and appreciate Christian forgiveness to allow you to live without fear of being yourself. Obviously don't say the last part right away

>black guy
>63% European DNA

this is why racemixing is wrong

What's the test in OP's pic?

You are majority British, so you are that race.
Move to Britain and propagate more British genes.

Dude, you're a motherfucking soup of races.

You stupid nigger faggot, there's like 20 happenings right now you can't slide em all!

>You are majority British, so you are that race.
No

Just use it to advance yourself, that way I won't feel as bad when the pendulum swings right.

>0.2% Ashkenazi
Nice try Shlomo

Wear a "Make America Great Again" hat to lecture.

playing it straight like this is foolish and wasteful. It is sure to simply cause you to lose credibility.

Listen carefully OP! Unquestionably you must pose as a double agent! Use your muslim privilege to point out jewish hypocrisy. Do everything you can to present the image of a devout muslim.

a good source for info on that
prometheism.net/library/jewishsupremacism.pdf

use your black privilege to point out the benefits of segregation and ethnic nationalism.

here is a good example
youtube.com/watch?v=S1Y693cSF7E

As icing on the cake, lead your SJW followers along and cause them to enthusiastically endorse contradictory ideas, turning them against one another, and eventually against themselves. Then reveal your true power level at the end of your senior year, explicitly publicly call every single person who was led on by you out for their folly.

Whatever you do, consider it carefully. You are in a position of considerable potential. You could easily get on national news and even acquire wealth, sex, and fame.

But muh one drop rule

Ah, so foolish, you people. Much more powerful course of action is to gain the trust of the liberal elites themselves, then expose them for admitting they are anti-white.

Id like to point out no one has called you a nigger, faggot. That's pretty tolerant tbqhf

Use your powers for good OP

Subtly promote segregation by proxy through ideas like "parallel development" and "self determination".

>How do I use these powers for good?
Put people off Clinton. Tell girls you don't think she actually does enough for women and that it's all lip service, or that "she do nothing for blacks".

Shilling for Trump will blow your cover, but by this point in the race it's going to boil down to who loses less votes by the time the polls close.

i hope he saw post...

I did

Yeah ok do this op you have potential to do so much good

>0.2% Jewish
Join a Synagogue.