It's a Trump supporters celebrate mass casualties because it means people will buy into Drumpf's fear mongering episode

>It's a Trump supporters celebrate mass casualties because it means people will buy into Drumpf's fear mongering episode.

>it's a Islamic terrorist attack that Trump supporters are to blame for

>like 3 people died
>mass casualties

Trump's fear mongering can make disenfranchised muslims turn to terrorism.

GET HYPE

>casualties
A casualty in military usage is a person in military service, combatant or non-combatant, who becomes unavailable for duty due to several circumstances, including death, injury, illness, capture and desertion.

Tons of people injured.

>it's a tripfag

>calling it fear mongering when it actually happens

Kill them all then.

>It's a Trump supporters celebrate mass casualties because it means people will buy into Drumpf's fear mongering episode.
That's literally every day on Cred Forums.

Fear mongering and hate are the only fuel Cred Forums uses.

You're right we should continue doing nothing because maybe it might make a few more Muslims bomb us after we're ready for it anyway

It happens because of US led bombings that destabilized the middle east as well as Trump's fear mongering.

I thought leafs were based?

>liberals will hope no people die in the terror attack so they won't give any ammunition to the anti-terrorism crowd

Hillcunt supported the fake wars and destabilization of the region. kill yourself

Liberals don't want people to be injured. Not because it is the right thing to do, think and say, but because their candidate is doesn't believe terrorism is a problem and that would go against their narrative.

>it's a events that should change my perspective but I choose to ignore them because they make my political opponent look more insightful and grounded than me episode

You're retarded; leafs were never based.

You fucking know what the saddist part about Dump supporters is that they predicted this would happen!

What the fuck happened!?!?!?!?

Two bombs. One in Manhattan and New Jersy.

>It's consequences of an irresponsibly regressive society taking zero responsibility yet again

I agree, we need to take responsibility for our islamophobia.

So is this a habbening!? I just woke up from my shitty little nap. Fuck my friends, I'm staying here to shitpost if this isn't some meme event.

You forgot to mention all the bombs in Syria that helped ISIS overrun a Syrian Army position.

>tripfagging on Cred Forums
nothing to see here opinion disregarded

Kill yourself nigger

>it's a diversity cuck mad that his dream is bullshit episode

A 9/11 tier attack is coming. My digits confirm it.

>Australian on Cred Forums
nothing to see here opinion disregarded

Oh fuck.

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO

If "mean words" can turn you to violent action then you are a useless cunt. Fuck off.

>hold me Cred Forums

It's more than mean words. It's our society actively rejecting them.

Kek has spoken

> Liberals cross their fingers and hope that every attacker is white because it will justify their seething hatred of whites.

>be violent batshit psychotic ideology incapable of working with western values

>somehow its our fault.

Fuck off with your self flagellation.

So this is a means of gaining acceptance? Seems to be working like a charm.

What a punchable face

That's not the problem. Sand niggers need to learn how to get roasted without blowing shit up.

Nope never happened. Move along. Nothing to see.

>not understanding Cred Forums
>Madame_President

>it's a burger trying his best to make a leaf post thread

>Drumpf
Leaf, your proxy does not fool me

>/r/the_donald board tourists still giving this shitty tripfag yous and not sageing the thread

Atheists at one point were more hated than Muslims.

This is no longer the case.

>Islamic terrorism is everyone's fault but Muslims

bait/10

>It's our society actively rejecting them.

Fucking good.

Keep in mind that Trump is not currently acting balla shotcalla, and it appears that some1 else is responsible [the dumb nigga and the sick old bitch]

And the left's disenfranchisement of white men can make them turn to vicious misanthropy.

It's funny how we're all entwined like this.

What if I told you Saudi Arabia could tie Hillary to ISIS

And also the sky is blue. Fuck nigger

it is not about celebrating, it is more about being right about the happening.

>Mass casualties
Nobody died