SWEDEN PLEASE

>go to one of sweden's biggest newspapers
>frontpage
>person shot in Stockholm
>several cars on fire in Malmö
>a group of 30 people has thrown molotov cocktails, rocks and use golf clubs at the police in Örebro

How does Sweden defend this shit again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WoQFUBgAMyo
youtube.com/watch?v=thXCb1VUBDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is norway and finland as cucked as sweden?

Yes, but we don't have the car fires or daily murders just yet. The asylum seekers killed the first Finn last Sunday, so we're approaching that point pretty fast.

Are we getting mass coordinated terrorist attacks on the 17th?

>How does Sweden defend this shit again?

They dont though

If Sweden's rape epidemic was not enough of an incentive, I doubt daily riots will either.

They imported third world people, and they got all the third world problems that come with them.

Norway has definitely learned from Sweden, and are putting up a lot stricter borders.
The only problem is that the border between us and Sweden is so gentle they might just cross over illegally.

Do you think was published in a the print newspapers? I was in Sweden when there was a grenade attack in Malmo and the TV and papers said nothing about it.

We need a overdue volcano to blow bringing with it a few years of Winter, a Winter that will bite your prick off.

Intolerance of rape is racist.

b-but it's only because in sweden women actually report the rapes

several cars on fire

the horror, i must flee this country

classic sweden

>the horror, i must flee this country
WTF why? Just stick around and fix it.

There is an alternative:

Source on this pic user? Looks comfy

>"it's not just the immigrants that need to assimilate in the new Sweden but also the natives"
>we're not defending this shit
I almost believed you for a second.
youtube.com/watch?v=WoQFUBgAMyo

Its Winterfell from The World of Ice and Fire

wrong
norway is just as spineless as ever, nothing will be done even though a lot of things could be done about the eu in general

Those poor bastards...
Sure puts things in perspective.

the sweden yes stuff is just sad now

Pleb swedes have always been really beta for some reason tbqh.
Just need to fucking vent a bit
>go to boarding school as a teen in sweden, same school the king went to
>everyone is athletic and redpilled as fuck, there was ONE guy in my home who wasn't right wing and one guy who was a centerpartist (which are still considered right wing by the mainstream) and we bantered the shit out of them
>one day some kebabs tried to get into our party but they all stood in the edge of the party and later we beat them up
>same thing happened when some pleb kebabs tried to sneak into our homes and even tho we were outnumbered they got their faces kicked in

What is it with middle classes, why are they so beta?

But can you turn third world people into first world people?

The crocs are really what makes this image

Javel? Innvandringen i Norge er på et historisk bunnivå, og det innfores stadig strengere krav til asylsokere og allerede bosatte innvandrere.

This is fucking disgusting. Wtf Sweden? You're more fucking perverse than Japan.

yet money is being taken out of the oil fund to fund immigration and norway still bows down to every demand of the eu without ever pursuing any personal interests

I mean their shit has not escalated to our levels of shitfest.

Finland is more cucked. They gave up on their own currency in favour of the Euro.
This is something that we voted No to.

Det går i det minste riktig vei, selv om det går svært tregt.
Stem ihvertfall lilla ved neste valg, da.

Perfect, another Scandinavia thread where countries that are 99.99999999% similar hate each other.

The only thing missing is a mutt with shitloads of opinions about stuff he has no knowledge of.

They chose to take the nigger cock, they deserve all the hate they get. The only reason you're feeling sympathy towards Swedes is because you realize they're becoming the USA of the Europe.

You're not even white, you slanted-eyed mongol.

Riots and shootings are not unique to Sweden, OP. This is just another day here in burgerland.

Every country has its bad apples.

Enjoy your rape culture. Guess who are the rapists?

It's true. Finns hate the fucking Swedes.

we are also starting to have shootings in the middle of the day. Barely made it onto the local newspaper.

That's all the anti-sweden pics I have. It's true that finns hate swedes. We always make jokes about them how gays they are.

It's sad that Sweden is turning to such a shithole. Was a really cool place when I was a kid.

Finland belonged to Sweden for 600 years. Of course you're butthurt. We're your masters.

Not anymore. Your new masters are Muhammad and Omar. Enjoy your incoming muslim state and sharia law.

youtube.com/watch?v=thXCb1VUBDg

Don't talk shit to Finland, shitlord.

That's fucking scary