Chaos Magician AMA

what dumb shit on this website would not know all of this by now: pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/
Chaos Magick starter pack:

youtube.com/watch?v=oABTn_Lbp60

youtube.com/watch?v=JMMqBUK9y1Y

youtube.com/watch?v=dWEIsG2PdeM

youtube.com/watch?v=5s70tvuXBjI

youtube.com/watch?v=KzJNYYkkhzc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-kldA_WHQqk
disciplesofkek.com/commandments.html
disciplesofkek.com/tenets.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

W H A T T H E F U C K

This needs to be here on Cred Forums. I'm trying to arm these boys with actual magick in the name of Kek

>actual magick in the name of Kek
newfag pls go

>needing to be taught chaos magic
lmao it's the simplest thing in the world, you haven't invoked it before in your lives?

nice numbers. Yes I'm new, and a fag, but I'm successful at indirectly manipulating reality through magick. There are people on this board that would like to do that as well, and I would like to point them in an interesting direction

>chaos magick
>simple
kek

Posting here to make some real magick happen

Numbers Numbers gvtnmdsr

Numbers Numbers wlcgthpsrn

I want to be rich. How can I use Chaos Magick to make me rich?

More specifically, how can I use CM to succeed in equities? If CM can't do this, then it's useless.

CM CAN get you there, but a famous magician once said "The easiest way to magically open a door is to walk up and open the door".

The theory goes that we have a "psychic censer" that normally prevents anything weird from happening and keeps your reality stable. If you have something that you will to have happen "I will magically be rich", you have to find a way to sneak that intention past the censer. To do this, you use sigils and gnostic states.

I'll explain more if you care to hear it

I learned how to make sigils in 2006 when I first read one of Crowlys books.

I thought it was total bullshit until Cred Forums

We need to brain storm some topics and create another hypersigil such as Pepe to specifically harm Hillaries health.

Although I don't like the idea of harming people, or attempting to do so, by means in the material world or otherwise; Now we're talking.

But why do something like try to harm Hillary, when we could focus psychic energy on like, making space travel affordable for the common man so we can get off this planet, or summoning an avataric manifestation of Kek to liberate mankind?

Tfw you try to use chaos magik but chaos magik just uses you

If we do not eliminate killary there will not be much of a future to worry about space travel

>I'll explain more if you care to hear it
Not him, but go on...

>"psychic censer"

This just came to mind. Maybe what we should be doing is trying to communicate with Kek. Understand what he wants.

It should be easy to set up a system of divination through post numbers. Kek seems to communicate through gets, memes, and synchronicities. I wonder if He'd talk if we start to listen

kek

... there's plenty of resources online showing you how to make sigils, and really, there's as many ways to make them as you can imagine, (meme making is like the improvizational jazz of CM, and the summoning of Lord Kek is a clear result) ...

... Anyway, so you make a sigil to symbolize your intention in such a way that, if you forgot about it, you wouldn't consciously remember what the sigil represents. Then you forget about the sigil.

Put it somewhere where you're not looking at it for about 2-3 weeks and forget it even exists. Go about your daily life, and then come back to it once you're ready to charge the sigil.

To charge your sigil and slip it past the censer, you need to get high somehow. DRUGS ARE NOT RECOMMENDED (stay safe kids). Meditation, masturbation, self-flagellation, hyperventilating, anything that gets you into an altered state of mind is good. In my experience, the deeper into a trance you can get the better.

Stare at your sigil while you're doing this, or while you're at the moment of climax, to lodge it deep in your unconscious.

Congrats. You done it.

Here's a good video that explains this better than I did
youtube.com/watch?v=-kldA_WHQqk

HOLY SHIT MY GET

>Using a sigil
>Not casting your will out to the universe with strong enough intent to bind to reality

Shiggy diggy

heh ideally, yeah, that's where we all should be. Figured I'd start with something small

p395ghlskdu

This thread is dead. Cred Forums does not into hermetics

Numbers Numbers WTLG

sigils are crutches for peasants who can't employ chaos magic

>I'm hoping my cancerous autism will keep it alive

praise be kek

The actual definition of magick is using your will to create an outcome. Shoving memes up your ass and jacking off to an object is a great way to fuck your energy up. It's so much simpler than that. This is why musicians, the great ones can live in a different reality than you. Thru the power of their music they can conjure a reality filled with endless pussy & VIP treatment wherever they go. They can use their willpower to make bigger changes in the world than what you are describing.

These faggots know what's up

eh, I mean, all the world's a sigil.

Ideally we'd all be at that level, but sigils are great for communicating with others and for noobs to experiment and see that it's actually real

I made this a couple months ago

Why don't these threads get removed anymore?

Fuck off nigger

No one cares about your kike website or /x/ tier faggotry

We control the memes, we control the planet

Here you go. Crazy to see the right wing kinds get into the occult. I've been sick of hermetic library being a jew shill for so long.

Rofl. not going to fuck around with this gay shit because I'm an actual wizard like Edward Elric who can just do stuff.

>We control the memes

Top Kek

There is a hint of desperation.
What I don't understand is why you decided to poison the board with random sigil shoaling.
Don't you know that's fucking rude?
You're probably one of those queer ellis sigil freaks.

ooh I had another get. Pay attention to these, it's when Kek's speaking

>there's a hint of desperation

desu, I am desperate. Desperate for political change. Desperate to escape my minimum wage job, shitty town, and the saturnian matrix

Jesus fuck you sound like an un-initiated faggot that googled "How into Chaos Magic" without even bothering to go through the foundations. Its cunts like you that make people instantly think "edgelord" when they hear the term "chaos magic".

>Sigils are great for communicating with others

The only reason sigils are used for is with ceremonial magic to get you in the right mental state while you create the magical aid (ie a magic circle) and perform the ceremony. If I am poo-in-the-loo and use sigils to represent hinduistic deities it won't do shit for you to recreate the ceremonial magic as I did because the deities don't evoke the same definition of the tetrapolar magnet with you

>Using symbols that don't have the same meaning from person-to-person to communicate

Shiggy fucking diggy. Pic related. Here's a good first step into hermetics before you decide to fuck with your shit up familia

If OP was a real chaos magician, he wouldn't be talking about Kek in the way that he is. That is, unless he was intentionally misleading the people of Cred Forums.

>intentionally misleading people

just trying to make light of the situation

Do you believe in a fourth physical dimension?

>Do you believe in a fourth physical dimension

kek

You're not going to let me poke your brain? Okay then, enjoy the rest of your night clouding the brains of novices with silly nonsense about Crowley the whorefucker hedonist.

>Not posting the tenets of kek
>Not posting the kek commandments

disciplesofkek.com/commandments.html

disciplesofkek.com/tenets.html

this thread is garbage

That is a nice picture.

What exactly is making you a chaos magician? Having read many books on the topic?
Do you practice your magic?

>Aleister Crowley
The guy is a quack, even for for occultist standards.

His theories are spot on!
If only he had lived up to them.

Also, Trump is his incarnation. That's why there's so much fuss around him