Anyone here ever read the Holy Qur'an?

Cred Forums loves to hate Islam, but how many of you are familiar enough with it to criticize the religion yourselves rather than just parrot other people's criticisms?

I don't need to read Twilight front to back to know it's a terrible book.

None of them have the patience let alone the impartial view needed to read it other than ignoring context to satisfy their preconceived notions

Fuck your jew fairytale

Twilight is a book series, shouldn't criticism of an ideology be more informed?

i have, and to be perfectly honest it says nothing at all
a bunch of rehashed bible stories and generic praises for god and the occasional rule for tribal society

I've read the Koran and Bukharis Hadith.

Both total garbage of a desert bandit. For other anons, start with the Hadith of Bukhari which you can read online. The early biographies of Muhammad are gold too: the satanic verses, people drinking Muhammads piss and sweat etc.

Total desert savages. Imagine if a shit-tier Atilla had made up his own religion to justify his barbarian invasions of better civilised people, and you have Islam.

I opened a Qur'an once to a random page. It was about non believers and how to they should perish. So I opened another random page, same thing. Did this about a dozen times. Ever. Single. Page. Had something about killing or "punishing" non believers.

Sick shit

>implying you can't research it all online like the Bible

I'm not Muslim, and I think it's fine to want to criticize Islam, but please be respectful and don't post images like that. For a majority Christian board this kind of disrespectfulness is not what Jesus would have wanted.

I don't need to read Moby Dick to know that whales are delicious.

kek

>implying you've done even that
You just see those image macros with out of context quotes that you don't even bother checking to see if they're actually in the quran. That doesn't count as research.

hnnng more of these please. literally my fetish

>don't post
>disrespectfulness
Do you not know the meaning of "Politically Incorrect"?

I actually did for a bit, then it got uncomfortable
>hey this is pretty intense, maybe I should go to a different translator
>it kept getting worse
>ask my muslim friend "Wtf"
>"Silly user, you have to read it in Arabic, no other language will possibly work!"
>mfw

I think I made about 7 chapters in before "death to the enemy" started ringing in my head.
My only disappointment is this was over 5 years ago cause I wanted to talk to my friend without feeling any weirder. So cant remember the fine details.

Should do it again though and shitpost the results here

P much this. I started reading it recently, have read Surahs 1 and 2 so far. Literally every other verse is about how nonbelievers will burn in fire.

Fuck Islam and fuck Muslims.

I have, it's everything Cred Forums says it is.

Christianity is becoming politically incorrect, many here claim to be Christian, Christianity is all about social acceptance and love for all humanity regardless of differences. Being anti-Islam is anti-Christian. For example, my son's primary school has a Christian education program, and last week they practiced a Muslim prayer for better inter-cultural understanding. That is what Christianity is all about in my opinion.

Trips of truth.

Jesus didn't want us to murder gentiles, rape women, be polygamous, and add more to god's word than he gave us, but here we are with Islam.

Read it, shit on it, burned it.

Yeah I read the Koran. I made this.

ideology is worse than fiction

i see nothing wrong here

>Silly user, you have to read it in Arabic, no other language will possibly work
>how can you judge us if you haven't read the qu'ran

I tend to agree with this. Though, I think Christians need to realize that other religions are a lot more insular than Christianity. Jews and Muslims see themselves as separate from the other, where as Christians are much more accepting.

That being said, I think Christians and muslims could peacefully coexist without Jewish subversion and all the bullshit the US has pulled over the years.

I have but I know that the real material that makes Islam horrific is in the Hadiths which westerners somehow think doesnt count for anything.

Ive tried to. Spot read randomly throughout. Was as cringy as the book of mormon desu senpai. Otherwise would have been able to. I think muhammed reincarnated to joeseph smiths faggot ass after being sent to hell

Kek

The most funny thing about the quran that its focused on debunking christianity , and it does a crap job at that . Other then that its repeats it self over and over and is the most boring book i ever read