JUST

JUST

KEK

Is he smoking crack? He'll never be HALF the mayor Ford was you fucking faggots.

Deblasio is a joke of a mayor. Not taking his word for shit.

But isn't the attack in itself terrorism? I'm kinda confused

Are they implying that saying terror would link islam?

The record's been corrected. That settles it. It was just some multi-cultural friends having some fun, a light hearted prank if you will.

yes, they are probably framing some autist that is a trump supporter or some shit.

Wtf else would it be? I can't even imagine what other motivation would be behind a random dumpster violently exploding

There's no evidence yet that it was politically motivated, so no.

He was wearing a Pepe shirt

This is getting surreal Cred Forums. "Terrorism" is going to have some sort of doublespeak meaning soon. "Not terrorism but intentional.

>motives are hard to untangle

Yes goyim, they were just doing a science experiment.

Future chemist

Plus they re fucking slamming Trump for calling it a bomb.

This was my first thought. Exactly.

Fucking Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Why did they elect a fucking Democrat? Things were goi g so nocey under Giuliani.

Then what the fuck is it, a practical joke?

Calling it now: By "not terror" they mean not Islamic terrorism

It was BLM

Terrorism is a particular thing, if the intent was apolitical then it's not terrorism.

Could be insurance fraud, could be an individual dispute, could be sheer personal insanity.

>not (islamic) terrorism
>intentional

so it was a dindu muffin?

De Blasio really did not inspire confidence or project strength. De Blasé-o if you ask me!

Yeah ok achmed

How can you say it's not terrorism? WTF

New York is blue as fuck unfortunately. I love the city currently, but I don't think they deserved the godsend that was Juliana. Debalsio is one of the worst too. He's the same cuck that wanted to make large sodas and honking illegal...

You asked a dumb fucking question and I took the time to answer it. Dunno what your problem with that is.

Terrorism is use of violence for political ends. Beating your wife isn't terrorism, threatening to beat up someone on the city council if they don't approve your permit is.

Not connected to terror, but intentional device. WTF does that mean. It was a terrorist attack domestic or foreign.

Our news is run by SJWs. At least blacks want to know a racist when they see one.

The fact that even with all the propaganda being pushed by the media and the governments, Islam will always be connected to terror, whenever "Allahu Akbar" is heard, one expects an explosion afterwards.

They are losing and they know it.

since when has someone bombed someone for disagreeing with them in a first world country

since when has someone used a bomb to commit insurance fraud in a first world country

They're shilling so damn hard because Trump called it. Can't call it a bomb or terrorism. It was "an explosive device" and "intentional"

>intentionally detonate a bomb
>not terrorism

What.

>terrorism isn't about terrorizing anymore

Jesus Christ

It was a bomb of peace

What does that even mean? Why else would somebody plant bombs around NYC?

if this is true then its probably the religion of peace.

Don't know and don't know. But people keep asking "How is it intentional and not terrorism", that's the answer. If they don't suspect political motivation for the use of violence, not terrorism.

NYC Mayor is a trudeau level cuck

NOT TERRORISM
MERELY A BOMB TO INCITE TERROR
CARRY ON AS NORMAL
DO NOT QUESTION THE ETHNICITY OF THE PERPETRATORS

Nigger he is right

>insurance fraud
Who the fuck takes out insurance on a dumpster ?

kek

a bomb in NYC is fucking terror, my man

Are you all autistic?
It wasn't an act of terrorism, It was an act of war by Assad. Is it really that hard to tell what he means by an "international act"?

Because the dems set it off as a distraction. See Bill D knew about it, so it wasn't terror, just helping his homeboy Obama.

Read a God damn book you mong,
Terrorism=violence because of political motivation

>It was an act of war by Assad.
Assad dindu nuffin

Those damn tanned americans

WUZ WE KANGS OR NAH?

Was just speaking generally as to reasons why someone would destroy property for non-political reasons.

An explosion in a dumpster, if intentional, is more likely to be disposing of evidence for something. Likely drugs, drug manufacturing equipment, or even the explosive materials themselves.

This dude is actually right. It has to have some sort of political objective to be terrorism.

FUGG
WWIII IS AT OUR GATE
UN ESC TOMORROW

>doublespeak

>drawing attention to yourself to get rid of evidence
wew lad

>Bomb
>Not intentional

Just fuck my brain senpai

since when does terror need to be political?

You guys are legit morons

Terrorism has to have an ideological component. So what they're saying is that this particular incident did not have an ideological motive.

In other words, probably just edgy teenagers.

This is also why school shootings are typically not considered terrorism.

>Intentional
>Not terrorism
How can an intentional act aimed at inducing terror not be terrorism?

For some a terrorist. For others a freedom fighter.

A black family. it was homeowners' insurance.

Everyone, including atheists, follow an ideology.

0/10

How do they know these bombings don't have an ideological component?

Like how retards call Dronebomba a hero, and most of the world knows he's a terrorist.

>Juliana

What is an investigation?

It's just a prank, bro.

Wrong. This act was Islamic terrorism, don't pretend to be stupid.

When hard core leftist scum say its not terror related, their line of argument is: "Sure it was a muslim, and sure he hated infidels, but he wasn't a card carrying member of the Islamic State, nobody found a paycheck stub."

You say that like edgy teenagers experimenting with pipe bombs isn't a thing.

Confirmed for not being of age in the 90s or early 2000s

>JUST
JIHAD

>Lets quietly dispose of this incriminating evidence by blowing it up in the middle of NYC and making the evening news.

>WE ARE HITTING EURO LEVELS OF TERROR THAT SHOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE

People do dumb shit when they think they're about to be busted. If nobody ever did anything dumb we'd probably catch a lot less criminals.

Terror =/ Terrorism. Read a book.
An act of Terrorism is politically motivated. 'I will blow up X to force people to accept my political demands.'

A Terrorist will usually lay claim on the act since as above if nobody knows who you are or why you did it, then nobody can know to submit to your demands. Terrorists would probably also go after something a little meatier than a dumpster.

We don't presently have all the information they have access to, but it's reasonable to assume that they've either found something out about the guy who planted it, or they've discerned something from the device used.

THis

I understand that there is an investigation but how exactly do they come to the conclusion that there is no ideological component at play?

>Not connected to terror, but intentional device.

It's terrorist and they just don't want to admit that their SJW utopia harbors people that want to end them while the red pilled states are all perfectly fine.

Prove it then.

You're just butthurt that you can't make use of this.

Trump's going to win anyway, so it's not even necessary.

But not everyone is motivated by said ideology

>You're just butthurt that you can't make use of this.

As long as it's not a white male responsible, it will only help.

>since when has someone used a bomb to commit insurance fraud in a first world country
NEVAR FORGET 9/11

Terrorism doesn't have to be politically motivated you fucking idiot.

>Read a book.

Kek, the classic "read a book."

You say that as if I was being serious.

Confirmed for having severe autism.

9/11 was an insurance fraud, larry silverstein knew they were going to be attacked.

in all fairness honking beyond what's absolutely necessary is a dick move in a city where basically every building has residential space up against the street

Yes, it does.

B.. but that's the definition...

u trolling or stupid, it has to have a political aim to be terrorism stupid troll

Holy fuck, the bombs we used to make around Halloween.

No it does not. It can serve any sort of ideological aim as long as it's an event intended to cause panic and terror. Nothing has to be political about scaring the shit out of people by doing something.

wait something happened in syria or something earlier today?

Does racism also mean power+prejudice? Get out you tard

>You're just butthurt that you can't make use of this.

Because it hurts your feelings? Fuck off. No, Islamic terrorism such as this can and will be pointed to as an example of why we need Trump.

Tell us more about how two IED attacks in one day are (((coincidences))).

Wrong. Read the fucking dictionary.

>I was only pretending to be retarded, goyim...

It will soon only be terrorism if it is by a white male.

Protecting Hillary

I would suppose, if you have common sense, you could arrive at this conclusion from just looking at the word terrorism.

If someone is literally insane and sets off a bomb for the express purpose of causing terror but with no political or ideological aim, is it terrorism? Yes, the answer is fucking yes.

Fucking incredible.

I'm not the smartest leaf around but doesn't any attack count as terrorism?

So they're saying that "terrorism" means "islamic terrorism". I seriously doubt someone bombed random people without having a political reason to do so.

An insane person doesn't really do insane things for a purpose other than their own insanity.

>burden of proof

Then by definition Islamic terrorism is not terrorism because the aims are not political, but ideological or religious.

No. Dumb ass leaf.

Terrorism is terror with a suffix. The ism implies a particular philosophy or system associated with the use of terror to achieve goals, especially in politics.

Is it terrifying? Yes. Is it Terrorism? No.

The motive is religious, but the aim is political. Establishment of a caliphate, removal of the influence of the US Government.

What the fuck are you smoking?

They probably don't have the suspect, and can't link to terrorism YET, but media is jumping on it to try and calm everyone down.

They did it hours ago with Trump's "bomb" comments, but it ended up actually being a bomb so they look retarded. Also Hillary said it was a "bombing" so there goes that story.

Fuck the media dude.

You need proof that there is an ideological component.
>burden of proof

You know.

He's fucking right.
It was done by the US government to distract from them flat out bombing syrian army in support of ISIS.

Oh sorry I used dictionary.com

>we need to distract from the fact that we're helping ISIS
>by making people hate ISIS more
>and by making people support Trump more
>the guy who is going to destroy ISIS and stop fucking with Russia and regime changes

>In other words, probably just edgy teenagers.
>probably just edgy teenagers.
>edgy teenagers.

never underestimate the sheer money grubbing ability of the average nyc land lord.

nigga, they could have his fucking islamic state union card, complete paystubs, parking validation form, uniform, keycards, discount card, insurance cards, fucking halal OSHA certification for bombmaking jobsite safety award, pictures of him raping little boys ,goats, and camels, his isis flag signed by the fucking prophet mudslime himself, two korans (one for each hand)that say this was a gift to mohamad bin bombmaker for blowing up dumpsters in NYC death to the jews and infidels, his goddamn toyota hilux keys, a pakitaped AK, all of his wives testifying he blew shit in the city up, and his declaration of jihad video in 4K and still say it wasnt terrorism.

It's literally the definition you retard.

Terrorism is violence against non-military targets committed by non-state actors for political purposes.

First section of the definition of terrorism in the UK:

1c) The use of threat is made for the purpose of advancing a political, religious, racial, or ideological cause.

An act of terror doesn't necessarily have to be political, but it can and likely is. Usually falling under multiple parts of the definition

We did this a decade ago with "person of interest" supplanting "suspect."

Also checked the US definition, seems to fit under it as well

IT WAS THE RUSSIANS!