Is Bill Hicks approved by Cred Forums?

Is Bill Hicks approved by Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f48Jcc4DqF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If not, then Cred Forums can eat a big bag of black dicks.

Stand up comedy is degenerate and Bill Hicks was a blue pilled atheist liberal that was not even very funny.

He was did his thing, blew his brains out and is still being discussed.

Yeah, he's approved

>blew his brains out
wat

He is baby's first DUDE EDGY ATHEISM FUCK THE SYSTEM LMAO.

A complete degenerate none of his shit was even remotely funny.

See also: Carlin, George

I think I'd have to be a teenager to be able to handle all of those edges.

I suppose their stuff was provocative and fresh when it came out, but having looked at some of their videos on Youtube I don't really get all the hype.

yes

Only subversive comedian i can think of is Norm. Bill hicks is meh. Going after religion, which is dying out, is pretty tame

i like Bill Hicks, but he's not this fucking patron saint of comedy everyone paints him as. He did a few stilted "we can all get along" rambling bits that are patently, demonstrably false.

Also, he promoted psychedelics and drugs as if they're the solution to all the world's problems. He had some really good bits, and was really funny. But his political shit was SJW tier garbage. He was hip to conspiracy theories, so I guess that's cool. He called out the media and stuff, so I guess that makes him le edgy enough to be everyone's favorite 'rebel' comedian.

Hicks was starting to really pick up steam around the same time he was in the middle of cancer treatment. Most of the popularity you see today came after he died.

He didn't blow his brains out?
He's not an atheist?

Comedians are supposed to be funny. This guy was all lefty politics, and very little laughs.

Him and Janeane Garofalo have the same bit, whine about authority (read: republicans), be exasperated, and tell a 'funny' anecdote about a dog or ex.

He's garbage.

its just the environment, they were reacting to the environment of the US populace and thats all they could critique since the internet had 0 effect on connecting them with the rest of the world

I don't understand why adults would ask other adults for approval of things they enjoy. Just fucking enjoy what to want to enjoy and don't ever think about what other people might think about it.

Jesus fucking Christ, . You are all faggots. You need to understand context in was during the "what's the deal w/ airline food" 1990s. No one was talking about the Madison Avenue Jew or military industrial complex.

Any of you saying this guy is blue pilled is a retarded bumpkin who isn't funny in any fucking situation, unless you count your shitty excuse for a life. Niggers

He was pretty red pilled on Waco though.
youtube.com/watch?v=f48Jcc4DqF0

Yes, I love his current work at the wacky conspiracy theorist Alex jones

hope not since he was a huge leftist and belongs to /leftypol/

His best comedy routine in years. Even better than that dying of cancer after smoking for decades bit.

Glad I'm not along in that sentiment

I just don't "get" Bill Hicks and George Carlin they all seem faux-edgy and try hard contrarian for their time. Carlin got worse with age.

Eddie Murphy's, Chris Rock's and Dave Chappelle's old specials are still funny though.

I agree with you on the first part. As for the latter I was never really a fan of Eddie Murphy or Chris Rock. I do like Dave Chappelle though

>Bill Hicks isn't funny

>so I don't become a fuckin' waffle waitress
>Orange... drink...
>I am available for children's parties, by the way...

THE JUWE game him pancrease "cancer" just like tehy gave bob marley "toe" cancer

if the audience is clapping more than they are laughing than that is a sign