i.imgur.com/Q2NNfeT.jpg
>N. Hama August 31
i.imgur.com/K1vQQwK.jpg
>East Ghouta 2 September
i.imgur.com/3QgcUYa.jpg

Developments Sept. 18
>BREAKING: RUSSIAN FOREIGN MINISTRY: WHITE HOUSE IS "DEFENDING ISIS TERRORISTS"
>US AIRSTRIKES KILL 62 AND WOUND 98 SAA SOLDIERS IN DEIZ ER-ZOR
>Syrian Minister of Defense: "It is only because of Russian Air Force support [that] the Daesh offensive was stopped"
>Obama apologised for “unintentional loss of life” in attack on SAA, despite U.S. arming of groups that kill Syrian soldiers
>Russia convenes urgent UN Security Council meeting after US coalition strikes on Syrian army
>The ceasefire seems down, fighting is coming
>US used an ECM/jamming jet to cover it's attack on Dir Al Zor airport, making sure Syrian radars didn't see them coming

New SyrianGirlpartisan - youtu.be/aHdknYHZAE4
American commandos 'forced to run away' from US-backed Syrian rebels after they threaten to kill them - twitter.com/LinaArabii/status/776766275242582016

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/359697-minnesota-mall-stabbing-victims/
foreignpolicy.com/2016/08/16/present-at-the-creation/
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-still-control-mountain-near-deir-ezzor/
tts.imtranslator.net/ZJBC
youtube.com/watch?v=f5A-NQbUSik
mobile.twitter.com/BNONews/status/777373540672794624
youtube.com/watch?v=5bnoYdpb5ts
abc.net.au/news/2016-09-18/australian-jets-involved-in-botched-air-strike-on-syrian-army/7855610
twitter.com/GlobalEventMap/status/775611051689861120
google.com.au/maps/d/viewer?mid=1OSttyvbGKqntDjF8Q0vfHCHUZo4
aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/isil-shoots-syrian-military-jet-kills-pilot-160918100043248.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6HpSfgj5saM
youtube.com/watch?v=HGB5_gl0Rwg#t=9m01
almasdarnews.com/article/exclusive-1000-elite-syrian-army-soldiers-arrive-deir-ezzor/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck Israel!

yeah ,just fuck them !!! up the over !!!

Islam will win, Assad must go.

something happen to minnesota, or is he just depressed again?

oven

rt.com/usa/359697-minnesota-mall-stabbing-victims/

nth for what is aleppo?

a gas camber, ah wait, it never was a gas camber... :^)
just a bakery for cakes

rest in peace

Reporting in. 1st for murica.

I'm actually going to bed though, but, thought I'd dip my toe in for a minute.

Racemixing is bad, mmkay?

The hell's a camber?

Have the US just made al Qaeda great again?

Have you guys seen this 3 article series on ISIS? It's bretty fucking good, and shows how the only difference between Nusra, Ahrar and ISIS is that the former got cucked by the latter

>Present at the Creation
>The never-told-before story of the meeting that led to the creation of ISIS, as explained by an Islamic State insider.

>This is the story of Abu Ahmad, a Syrian operative for the Islamic State who witnessed the group’s lightning expansion firsthand and spent months among its most notorious foreign fighters.

>In this series of three articles, he provides unique insight into how Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi’s political scheming paved the way for the Islamic State’s expansion into Syria, al Qaeda’s efforts to stem the group’s rise, and the terrifying weapons in the arsenal of the self-proclaimed “caliphate.” Some names and details have been omitted to protect Abu Ahmad.

I wish they had nicknamed him Abu Hajaar

foreignpolicy.com/2016/08/16/present-at-the-creation/

Minnesota's last two posts.
>09/17/16(Sat)16:33:44
>09/17/16(Sat)17:13:38
>5 P.M.

F

He actually did it, the absolute mad man!

Some of you are alright, don't go to Crossroads Mall tomorrow.

This is camber - when you change the angle of your wheels like that.

As cars move around a track they are subject to pretty significant loading of their suspension as a result of good old inertia. Camber can take this into effect and put a greater surface area of the tire into play improving the amount of tire available for turning or acceleration.

Not that guy in the pic though. That is straight dumbfuckery.

Why dont we have a map that shows where all they syrian immigrnts are?

What were the three biggest happenings to occur in Syria after this latest act of dumbfuckery?

The insides of your tyres will become slicks in no time

what the fuck is happening in usa, nyc?

Did ISIS overrun Deir ez-Zour yet?

Hillary supporters being blown up.

Kill yourself, mudslime faggot.

No, they are incompetentent fucks

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-still-control-mountain-near-deir-ezzor/

Deir ez-Zour genocide best day of my life

Just tell them some Sahawat who raped Hajji Bakr's wife are there and they'll be there before Halloween

Wow, the US gave them one chance and they blew it

I always will think of him kindly as I masturbate to his feet pics.

And when Aleppo falls you will be hiding like a rat while I become the hero who btfo'd sg.

just watch them make more "mistakes"

>Deir ez-Zour genocide best day of my life
Kill yourself wahhabist piece of shit.

I'm serious, few events in this war entertained me better than Division 17, Brigade 93, Regiment 121 and Tabqa airbase. Shaer and Palmyra were also somewhat entertaining but less so knowing civilians were there. But just thinking about Tabqa brings me an immense sense of satisfaction.

I like throwing /sg/ a bone knowing the usual puppies will rush to screenshot it :3

>endorsing isis genocide
Fuck you, kys isis supporter.

>I become the hero
>the hero who btfo'd sg
Your education system sucks.
You want titles.
You won't be remembered.
Tie that rope, Ahmed, already, put it on your neck, I will move that chair for you.

>killing soldiers
>genocide

Topkek lad, have you ever been to Turkey?

I will be remembered by those that matter and those that don't will be forgotten anyways, so which one are you?

>Wow, the US gave them one chance and they blew it
>one chance

This is only the first hit desu
Next time there will be an accident near a more sensitive area: Qamishli air base.

Of course the Russian cucks will sit by and do nothing, just like this one.

They'll wait a few days as not to raise the ire of Damascus of course, before resuming to pressure it for concessions.

You are not even denying you are an isis supporter, hang youself moron. They genocide all non-sunni.

No one will remember you, but /sg/ in general will be.

>so which one are you?
I'm white!
You are not!
^^
deal with it.

That wasn't me but much respect for UAEbro

>Lithuania
>white

Ten thousand bucks says I'm whiter than you

I'm talking about /sg/ itself

I don't support ISIS. I hope they get wiped out. I've been supporting YPG and Iraqi army against them since 2013. I just don't support the SAA. Assad can't sit with the cool kids at the table, get over it

>I'm (((whiter))) than you

Nice b8

Guys I've been up for about 23 hours so a beer before bed then I'm slipping into a coma.

Shit I got my money on Lithuania. Post pics.

>be ironic towards people who think dictators are good for Muslims
>take it literally

>I don't support ISIS.
>i just like them when they behead people
Typical wahhabi nutjob.

Will there be a war after this war? Everyone is trying to say Arabs will let Kurds keep the land they took. I think otherwise.

>supporting the YPG
What the fuck is wrong with you

meanwhile in Montana...

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting newfag

Pics won't do, I got a strong tan on my arms and face so I'd have to pose shirtless

He's a kike, that's what's wrong with him.

I never said I like them when they behead people. Why do you lie?

No one said it isn't shitposting, why do you move the goalposts?

Fucking kek'd

I really like anyone who sticks an AK-47 up Assad's ass, don't care who it is

>No one said it isn't shitposting

Then it's shitposting

>But just thinking about Tabqa brings me an immense sense of satisfaction.
>I never said I like them when they behead people.
Oh wait sorry, you just like when they shoot them in the head. Thats fine I guess. Now end youself.

why are you idiots giving countryside shithead (You)'s?

bummer about the guys in deir ezzour - just heard about it from leith via twitter - RIP in peace

fuckin coalition

Oh and that's haram?

Because #ShillLivesMatter
The nigger has gotta eat somehow

To bump the thread of course, like i said threads ago, shills doesn't know that their shitposting keep this alive.

It is but that's irrelevant to the subject matter at hand

You really are dumb, aren't you? Tabqa was a military airport. Everyone killed in it was a soldier. Killing soldiers is not a genocide. Though calling it a genocide sure sounds satisfying

How so?

Okay /sg/ im calling it for the night.

Stay /comfy/ and good night!

Wow, I just realized that many of the SAA in Deir ez-Zor are Christians. If they lose they're literally fucked^2. Hopefully, Russia or Assad pulls through.

Kinda strange that out of all places, the US bombed this place. Hard to believe it was an accident.

Good night bro, keep comfy

SEPTEMPER 18 2016

SLAVSHIT BUTTHURT REACHES PEAK AFTER USA SHITBOMBS THEIR SPECIAL FORCES AND SYRIAN BASE TO THE STONE AGE

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

WHERE IS "PUTIN SO STRONK" NOW?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

How is it relevant? I never denied it's shitposting, you're going on trying to argue something I never denied

What's ISIS doing right now? are they setting shit up, waiting or attacking? I swear to Allah if they fuck up this chance..

assad is a faggot pussy

They are autists, they only throw their all into it when it's about fighting Sahawat

At least you prove my point, thanks :^)

Bombed and getting BTFO on Tharda Mountain as SAA reinforcement came out.

Don't fall for his tricks. The UAE nigger is just a paki/Indian shit posting. He's just butt hurt after a long day's work.

Relax, UAE will soon under attack by my friends :)

fake suits

As if a fucking egyppo takfiri leaf would know fuckall about American servicemen.

Who is that guy, who was leading the Serbian column at the Kremlin military parade?
Is he real the one one who participated @ Yugoslavia battles or you get random pretty man?

all the guys in that pic are arab syrians pretending to be americans

What ever happened to this press conference?

Russians haven't said a word. This is pathetic.

I'm actually starting to feel sympathy for SAA. They're fighting to save their country from something similar to what happened in Iraq. Syria was actually a beautiful country. This is a religious war for religious power and Assad is the only secularist.

Yes they did.

thats only what literally everyone except the US media has been saying for years

It's actually worse than what happened in Iraq. Iraq was actually regulated by the US to ensure the new government was ~fair.

In Syria, they're straight up trying to install a terrorist government. Syria is 11% Alawite, 7% Christian and 3% Druze with the rest being Sunni. If the Sunnis (FSA and to a lesser extent ISIS) get into power 21% of Syria will be killed.

Keep in mind that a lot of Sunni Muslims have fled the country, so those relative percentages might be somewhat higher.

those delicious lips

assad did some terrible shit

The Vityazi aerobatics team has received a Su-30SM!

Nothing you wouldn't expect from a communist leader. However, Syria was hardly communist since you still had most of your rights. If you literally shut your mouth (didn't criticise the government) and worked, you'd be fine. They weren't nearly as brutal as Saddam. It's the illiterate fucks who ruined the country.
The middle east needs brutal leaders if it is a Muslim country (Lebanon doesn't). The moment leave them be a religious bigot takes over.

Naval Su-33s have received the SVP-24 kit. This will help them hit targets very accurately with dumb bombs.

Minnesota has space program you dumb bitch motherfucker. we will be superpower by the year 2030 and we will fuck you up good

Huh, about that.. Lebanon hasn't had a president for two years. and Lebanon has a shit ton of corruption as well.

>be Minnesotan
>get stabbed

your assuming secularism is superior to islamism

if you want islamism you can look at the
""superior"" neighboring countries

Minnesota is decades behind Colorado if that is the case.

Anyway Russian Marine with an ADS from last week.

Some Spartans

so what happens now? is assad btfo for good?

like what?
you know the gas attacks were performed by "rebels" right?

I fought against 4 coloradans in highschool and won
Eventually all the retards in class realised that you can't just act like a retard and expect to be treated nice, so they started stfu. At that point i was 13 years old. Suddenly one of the retards starts crying because he has to sit next to me. The teacher asks why and to her horror she finds out i have been mentally bullying the entire class. If anyone wants to start shit with me i ask about their divorced parents, or their lack of intelligence, or whatever else i can find out about them. Nobody dares standing up or do shit to me.

ok lets look at saudi or iran, both islamist, stable, relatively developing countries

compare their crime rates, rape, drug overdoses, drunk driving deaths to us and see islam does a better job at protecting society

>inb4 muh oil

it would still be a safe country

Apparently RAAF jets were involved in the bombings in Deir Ez-zor?

Wasn't Lebanese government suppose to be split 50/50 between Christians and Muslims? Not to bash on Lebanese Muslims but the Christians seem way wealthier/capable of governing. They always were good business people, just look at Carlos slim.

one of his soldiers shot a baby girl in the face because he didn't want her to be a future protester, he did other stuff such as torturing 14 year olds and younger, cutting off their dicks ect..

LOL tell me those aren't communist. You had more freedoms in Assad's Syria.

Fug...
Source: SOHR

Doubtful. But shit if so.

having fancy skyscrapers doesn't make a country more stable, also please don't compare the filth that is saudi arabia to syria.

yeah these counties arent perfect, for example the king should step down and allow a council of imams to control the country and allow one of them to be chosen by the people

and assad was restrictive in freedom of religion and he suppressed sunnis form entering in politics

source is UN
it is stable, no protests, no terrorism, no random car bombs

Because the UN is the beacon of truth and just too. You have to try harder than that, Aaron Driver.

pathetic

i'm talking about pre-civil war Syria.

HAMZA ALI AL-KATHEEB DINDU NUFFIN

he wuz a good boy, turnin his life around, goin to friday prayers n shiet

Sunni's want extremism. Saudi Arabia is an awful country. Syria is a beautiful vibrant country. They are trying to preserve what the French mandate left them.

fuck カロラド

yeah it seems old fashioned, barbaric, but at least it works, whats the point of a government if it doesn't protect the people?

he was a child, you shia kaffir

yup. my condolences

Saw something in a Russia Today article that suggested a coordinated IS attack occurred immediately after the airstrike?

That would make it pretty hard to believe it was an accident, wouldn't it? Someone tell me if that's bullshit

Seriously are you autistic or do you seriously believe this? Shia Islamists have rebelled against every secular order in Iran, Iraq, Yemen, Bahrain. Islamism is what happens when you have an oppressive regime. Even in Lebanon part of what led to the Shia ascendancy was the secular PLO regime harassing conservative Shias in south Lebanon.

yeah ISIS captured a hill overlooking the city right after the airstrikes
>it was just an accident :^) don't you believe big brother obongo?

It doesn't work. Those countries have oil money. If you really want to see what an Islamic-based government does look at Somalia or Pakistan. They're absolute shitholes.

it's seems better for me, than AKMS with RPK mag and grip

Translate that you slant wannabe
I didn't hear that yet but I did hear that the US used EW planes to jam Syrian radars. ISIS obviously doesn't have radars.

>UAE
Prove you're not Indian/Paki or never post in sg threads again.

>Muh six gorillion
>Muh Nanking babies thrown in boiling vats

You believe propaganda. Also, Saudi Arabia is not stable whatsoever. There's an active invasion right now by literal Houthi peasants who have overrun the south and are holding hostage army depots and a few towns. Meanwhile ISIS is almost entirely made up of Saudis. Sounds like a real stable situation, all these terrorists carrying Saudi passports, shit internal security and a war in Yemen taxing their already taxed mercenary army.

all they want is justice and severed heads :(

it just says Colorado. thanks for the info btw

Because non-Islamic Ethiopia and India right next door are so much better than them

It doesn't matter what flavour of ideology you adopt, they key is pragmatic good governance, and this is something people like Assad lack.

>I didn't join to fight _______

Bullshit. You join for 1reaso, to fight war

First of all, there's nothing wrong with being Pakistani or Indian. Second of all, stop being an intellectual coward making unsupportable arguments then whining that some brown skinned third worlder is kicking your ass with intelligent rebuttals. I would be honoured if I were Pakistani but I can't take credit for what I am not.

Yeah and Hezbollah just wants to fight Zionists by blowing up Buenos Aires

tts.imtranslator.net/ZJBC

That grip also houses a bipod in the Spartan's AKMS.
? No problem anyway

Kind of hard to govern when major superpowers are undermining you at every turn, and funding terrorists in your country.

Assad is your classic Arab nationalist dictator running a state through a patronage network. There is no other way to run Syria, too many warlords and thugs with power that would just seize parts of the country if he wasn't around.

You're Paki. Let me put it this way. In the middle east, we don't see you as Muslim. We actually refer to you as Hindunia (Hindu). We will never accept you as our own. You will forever be the butt of our jokes and the shit we wipe off our shoe. Stop thinking you're anything but a Paki. You will never be Middle-Eastern and forever be Indian. Get out of our politics because you're not welcomed.

the Japanese text. it said "Colorado". so, "" fuck Colorado"

>Kind of hard to govern when major superpowers are undermining you at every turn, and funding terrorists in your country.

Please stop this foreign conspiracy garbage nonsense, Assad was rehabilitated at every turn, he met the Saudi king in 2010 and had too many dinners with Erdogan and Kerry, he was given way more chances than a mafia lord like himself deserves. The number one rule of being a Western ally is don't fuck up too badly. Mubarak fucked up and they had to let him go. Same for Ben Ali and Ali Saleh. Assad and Qaddafi did not have state apparatuses independent of the ruling family, which is why instead of ejecting the tumour at the top that ordered thugs to massacre opposition, they went all out and triggered a civil war. Nobody told Assad to go full retard, nobody told him to run an economy and army using his cousins and to arrest or sideline anyone who tried to negotiate with the protesters.

Gotcha. Fucking gooks need to learn how to use their tounges and make a "l" sound

I'm going to vote!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=f5A-NQbUSik

Algerian resistance leaders were given Pakistani passports to travel around while they were fighting the French. Don't give me the "we" nonsense, I am not even Middle Eastern. Let me guess, you are some butthurt Lebanese fag who calls black people abeed. If I had the opportunity to kiss the Pakistani flag I would out of difference to our brothers whom no Arab truly appreciates.

Why don't you own up to the fact that your argument is retarded. First you said Pakistan is a shithole because of Islam, now you say they are not truly Muslim. Which is it, Montreal fag?

SAA BMP

In your election or ours?

who are you going to vote for user?

what's the point of regime change if all of us are moderately violent in our own ways? why not behead and let behead?

69 is yin/yang

If you would like a break from war
Come enjoy some peace and share a song perhaps

That's exactly my argument, user. I support Shias overthrowing Saddam in Iraq and I support Sunnis overthrowing Assad in Syria. Behead and let behead, as you say. Am I not egalitarian?

At least pookistanis got nukes

mobile.twitter.com/BNONews/status/777373540672794624

Australian aircraft involved in SAA strike

Eternal Anglo strikes again

out of deference*

For the Communists! Seriously, only they can save the world from famine, wars and corruption.

First

you misunderstand my point. if the end result is the same level of violence, the only thing change does is waste energy

Wikipedia Syrian civil war article lacks any mention of israeli involvement even though a separate article exists about this. Things that make you go ...

It is not the same level of violence. Saddam killed some 300,000 people in six weeks. That is a completely different level from all the post-2003 chaos in Iraq. It makes a difference for the people who live there even if someone living in a peaceful country who gets his opinions from how many violent headlines come out of Iraq instead of the level of suffering Iraqis had to endure.

Of course the cowboy Bush was a flipping moron for invading the country prematurely, but I am pretty sure if he didn't, Saddam would face an uprising civil war similar to Assad and Qaddafi somewhere down the line. It was a matter of when, not if. Bush just couldn't keep it in his pants long enough.

Are you that stupid. It is a shithole because of Islam. It is literally a Muslim version of India. And the Muslim world doesn't consider them Muslim. That is why they kiss ass to Muslim countries so much. For instance, they kiss major ass to Azerbaijan simply because they're Muslim. So if you're not Paki/Indian than you're either Asian, black (rare in UAE) or White (unlikely) or lying. Judging from the UAE people I know, who would never even associate themselves with Paki's, you're Paki.

Baghdad Bob is still alive and is still defending everything he said.

Thanks for reminding me user, time to buy some piroshkies and gib my vote

>The UAE nigger is just a paki/Indian shit posting. He's just butt hurt after a long day's work.
Oh man so all this time Countryside faggot was poo in loo. It's literally pajeet!

US 'liberated' Iraq is run by warlords and their cousins too, so is Afghanistan. When Anbar rebelled the Americans put that down harder than Assad blowing out Aleppo with just as many casualties. They bombed the fuck out of Fallujah and other cities, seiged them, then made a deal with the local warlords to execute every 'rebel' in exchange for more bargaining power. It worked for a few years until they realized they got screwed again and behold: ISIS rebellion.

You realize all of this is documented in Hillary's leaked emails on wikileaks right? Look up the US intel briefings before the Syrian war. France, Qatar, Turkey, Saudis and Israel all wanted "a sunni state buffer zone" between them and Assad's forces to contain his influence in the region (and contain the Kurds). That's exactly what happened.

It is a Muslim version of India, so if it was Hindu, it would still be a "shithole" to use your language. Ergo it is not because of Islam. Correlation is not causation, thank you for proving my point.

>Judging from the UAE people

Seriously can you stop being ignorant for two seconds? The UAE is full of foreign Arab nationalities. And whether I am Pakistani or not has no bearing on the fact that you are a dumbass. Argumentum ad hominem shall not rescue you here.

And before I forget, I've never met a single Arab who refers to Pakistan as Hindounia. I also never never met a single Arab who referred to blacks as abeed until I got acquainted with certain Lebanese. You guys are the ones who don't fit in.

Obviously fake.

There is a difference between a bottom-up family project and a top down one. The two are not the same. I'm not saying there is no nepotism even in the corrupt regimes of Iraq and Afghanistan, but look at Allawi, Maliki, Chalabi and Abadi, none of them are related. This was impossible under the Saddam regime, it was either him or his sons in power, you know this.

You do realize the Wikileaks do not tell us anything we did not already know, right? They wanted to weaken Syria with sanctions before 2011, and they wanted to weaken Syria militarily after 2011. Of course once there is a civil war you will get people involved militarily. That does not prove that without Western involvement there would be no civil war. Intervening in a civil war is not the same thing as starting one. And if there is a war in the first place, it's only because of the dumbass called Assad.

Fuck off poo in loo you've got 28 posts in the thread and no one cares what you think.

The fact that people keep answering me says otherwise. I love how people always go out of their way to tell me no one cares, or to tell me to stop posting, or to tell me they have filtered me, or to tell others to filter me, or to tell others to stop giving me you's. All the attention they give me seems to confirm the opposite of what they were hoping to accomplish. Keep at it, boys. Keep at it.

The "rebels" were paid hundreds of millions of dollars and armed by other countries. The US openly has a Kurd led army in the north, on the payroll. Turkey openly has "rebels" since day 1 operating.

Without regional interference and especially super power interference there wouldn't have been a war in Syria, Assad would've crushed the protests and nobody would be stupid enough to defect forming the phony 'Free Syriani Army' because there would be no money to do so. Running an army costs cash.

Royal Australia Air Force confirmed for ebin shitposters

>abeed
That's what you are.

The reason why you've never heard the term Hindunia is because they call yo that behind your back. Black's are ok as long as they're Ethiopian. I highly doubt you've ever met an emirate, they don't talk to non-Arabs and segregate themselves from people like you. Since you already admit to not being from the UAE I'd like to ask you to leave in the same manner that the KKK wouldn't want you at their gatherings.

>The fact that people keep answering me says otherwise
Just because you're getting (you)'s from people ignorant of the fact that you're a poo troll doesn't mean anything. There's thousands of posters on this board and people go in and out of the thread.

your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of eldar berry

/sg/ sure is interesting

Well that's your opinion and it's full of shit.

The US only got involved with the Kurds in 2014, by that point Assad already lost most of the country.

You can say Assad would have crushed the protests, but in Iraq Maliki failed to crush Sunni protests and he got ISIS. You have no evidence to support your claims that there would be no insurrection in Syria; the protests lasted almost a full year. The Tlass family, which was Assad's friend since Mustafa Tlass befriended Hafez al Assad in the 1950's, joined the opposition after Assad's security forces opened fired at protesters in their hometown of Rastan, north of Homs. So many Tlasses were in the Syrian army, and when the regime began killing their family, they defected and joined the opposition. The same story happened all across the country, just with far less notable families than the Tlasses. But for someone who is ignorant of the demographic factor of this war, all you can see is superpower interference. Trust me when I tell you if the US wanted Assad gone, he would not have made it to 2014.

Rou7 tel3ab yakhi mongol

I see. I'll be monitoring it from over here as usual. I can't say I dislike the KPRF because of their position on Novorossiya (which is my homeland).

I just showed my emirati friend your posts and he said you're a lying fuck. They always call you guys Hindunia.

That's enough of you Pajeet Khan. I will no longer respond to you simply because I consider your kind subhuman.

A face only a roach would find attractive

I just showed my super secret Lebanese friend your post and he said you're definitely a Lebanese toilet cleaner

But seriously aside, I graciously accept your intellectual surrender. Pakistani is not a hellhole because of Islam, but because of socio-political factors that would be the same had they been Hindu. Thank you for playing, better luck next time, Gemayal.

The US is clearly attempting to use our cucked government as a patsy so that they can claim to Russia that they didn't violate any agreements they made with them.

This. And people eat it up like dogs.

>silly friend story that has no relevance
>comparing laughable Iraq army to SAA
>thinking unarmed protesters could topple Assad
>thinking those protesters weren't armed by Turkey and Qatar, Saudis literally the first day of protests

This is Al Jazeera tier nonsense. Tell me about your home country of Bangladesh or Pakistan.

I was talking about Syria. Either way, it's not just about people killed per hour. It is about the long term effect on that country. In that respect, this sunni islamist uprising is guaranteed to be more catastrophic. Not only is it predisposed to violence against minorities, it is an unstable form of state that is all but guaranteed to face a similar uprising and then all of this will have been for nothing

WTF Minnesota got Mossaded ?

>not bringing up their dead classmates and moviegoers

nah, he went for the high score, but unfortunately he brought a knife to a gunfight

I look at things differently. A fanatically violent regime like Assad is bound to breed Islamism. If he wins, he'd just delay it until another around. He already won in 1982 and look where we are today.

By contrast, just one year of MB rule in Egypt was enough to turn the population against Islamism.

If you're thinking long term, Assad's not your guy. He's a perpetual source of resentment.

Libya may have two rival governments, but jihadis are nationally far less influential than they are in Syria. Libyans in Benghazi, the biggest source of jihadis in the country, are now the most anti-Islamist to the point of being anti-democratic (similar to their pro-Sisi counterparts across the border).

When there was a ceasefire in March, Syrians began protesting against Assad and raising the green flag again, which terrified Nusra and led to a clash. This was just a few days of peace. By contrast, when Nusra broke the siege of Aleppo and got targeted by the US and Russia, everybody on the rebel side is cheering them as heroes.

Just imagine what a long term ceasefire would do to a group like Nusra, which derives its credibility from protecting Sunnis.

>Two Peshmerga killed, three wounded in ISIS suicide attack in Bashiqa

> By contrast, just one year of MB rule in Egypt was enough to turn the population against Islamism.

So why not let it occur the natural way? Let Assad have another mandate and they'll topple him all by themselves.

But nooo, the jews and their lapdogs felt they needed to arm a few extremists with guns...

still waiting for your sister's pictures

So if I am understanding your stance correctly, you are arguing that a liberal approach to extremists is bound to reduce extremism, thus achieving long term peace? And that you yourself support this course of events? This would only be true on a social level, if your government is the one that goes full sharia it's a whole different ball game. Look at Iran, Obama is trying to carefully bolster reformists but they are a pretty long shot away from becoming a non-islamist shia state.

>By contrast, just one year of MB rule in Egypt was enough to turn the population against Islamism.

This supports my point. An islamist government, such as the rebels', is far worse, and it thus draws a stronger response.

>A fanatically violent regime like Assad is bound to breed Islamism.

If we assume for a moment that Assad is indeed fanatically violent, the fact remains that those likely to succeed him in the event of a rebel victory are not in any way better. As you suggested with Egypt, it would only plunge Syria into another cycle of violence.

If peace and democracy are what the people need to overcome both Nusra and Assad, why don't the rebels push for a UN-supervised election instead of WWE beheadmania? If this really is a popular uprising, they will win :-)

THANKS OBAMA

why is he such a fuckup?

Black genes.

he is a nigger

I DROPPED A BOMB ON YOU
>BABY
I DROPPED A BOMB ON YOU

Why did it have to be the fucking RAAF
i knew they were fuckups, sluts and former meth dealers, but i didnt know they were jihadi supporters too

The eternal aussie

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

It was yanks, fucking crypto-kikes are only trying to shif fthe blame on you.

Your backup candidate is Lambright
World War III & USA 2016 Election in 45 days might get worse before they get better

youtube.com/watch?v=5bnoYdpb5ts

>wayne lambright still posts

EVERyONE! THIS THREAD IS GETTING ATTACKED BY SHILLS!

TRUEST SHIT HAS JUST HIT THE FAN AND THE US HAS GOTTEN SERUOUS ABOUT ERASING ASSAD. STAY STRONG SG BROS!

YA BASHAR! YA ASSAD!

Fuck Minnesota, what a failed state

WHAT THE FUCK IS MY GOVERNMENT DOING

REEEEEEEEEE

Iran is a different example. You're not looking at the power structure. The Islamists were new comers in Egypt, but the Iranian Islamists completely dominate the armed forces.

I wouldn't say Islamists are inherently worse, what happened in Egypt was complicated; they never did anything worse than Mubarak or Sisi, they were mostly scapegoated. One can only imagine if they did reach Mubarak levels how much they'd be hated. Either way, their chances of taking over a la Iran were quite low.

I think Islamists and non-Islamists can be equally good or bad depending on the individuals involved and how powerful they are. Omar al Bashir in Sudan for instance committed genocide. You might see him as the FSA in power, I see him as Assad with a turban. Generally, having the army run politics is a bad idea regardless of what ideology it follows.

The problem with elections is that Assad will never have them. You can't have elections when Assad controls the security apparatus. A UN sponsored election is obviously fine, but that implies Assad would agree to step down.

The rebels can't be as bad as Assad simply because they lack the power structure he has. When you violently decentralized 40 years of power centralizing, you can't just replace it overnight. This isn't like Iran where Islamists inherited a largely intact army.

As I just said to the other person, Islamists didn't control the army in Egypt and were deposed easily. Assad's cousins own the Syrian economy and armed forces, the Shaleeshes and Makhloufs, to say nothing of the Assads themselves.

Seriously I don't like these half-intelligent, half-tinfoil posts about the Jooooooos. Just use your brain to see why Assad and Morsi are differently. Omar al Bashir in Sudan is also an Islamist, the ICC has been after him for years but since he has the army under control no one can touch him.

>mfw Australian jets attacked SAA base killing 62 Syrian soldiers and injuring almost a 100 more
Fucking hell, we truly are the shitposters of the world, in every aspect

Is The USA going full just a prank bro mode now?

When will Saudi Arabia, UAE and Qatar have elections?

Assad will tell Kurds to go fuck themselves

Kurds started of fighting SAA, and on the side of the rebels, then they switched over to Assad and got a lot of help from him, and now they are going back to the rebels once the US got really serious about helping rebels

Sorry Assad, this is unforgivable.

abc.net.au/news/2016-09-18/australian-jets-involved-in-botched-air-strike-on-syrian-army/7855610

lmao it was just a prank bro

They clearly need to have democracy brought to their countries.
It's time to free the shit out of some oppressed gulf states.

Nice try CID

Turnbull and Payne should be grilled by the media over this during the week. I wouldn't be surprised if we nope the fuck out of there, or at least stop taking part until the people picking targets start talking with the Russians.

>sisi is bad
k

>WHAT THE FUCK IS MY GOVERNMENT DOING
>REEEEEEEEEE
We need to turn this into a political shitstorm in Australia. Start talking to senators and MPs on twitter and email. Lib/Lab suck Obama's cock but all the smaller parties should be happy to make it an issue.

Can sg bring us up to date on Deir ez-Zur, has it been held by the SAA long term or just recently? UA live maps has the SAA positions marked. Either US intel is worse than Ukrainian civilians or they did it on purpose.

For people not concerned with the conflict we can complain the US is using Australian troops as bait and potential canon fodder as the British did with ANZACs.

If Trump announced plans to liberate Qatar UAE KSA and Bahrain I would join the chair force today in preparation for bringing liberty right to cuckryside kike's house.

no one gives a flying fuck man
Aussies are more preoccupied by gay marriage plebiscite and celeb bullshit
Also this is the RAAF's fuck up, not the government's and even then it is most likely directed by the USAF, not by any Australian agency.

Our stated goal in Syria is to bomb ISIS targets, so all this debate would do is convince us to get the fuck out of there, and stop bombing ISIS targets

>shitposters are ISIS supporters too
Well played cunts, hope you kill few more Syrian men fighting ISIS and let ISIS kill and rape their families, and Christian minority they were protecting right until your involvement.

wow. you stralyans all talking as if being in the bumfuck corner of the world keeps you clear from the eternal (((jew)))

>coalition asking the russkies for input on target designation
LOL that'll be the day

kek

Aussies don't have A10s or F16s

>Also this is the RAAF's fuck up, not the government's and even then it is most likely directed by the USAF, not by any Australian agency.
It's a large problem if RAAF doesn't verify it's own targets and the US tells them to attack foreign military targets. If Obama tells them ISIS is in Moscow will they just just go along with it?

There needs to be an independent investigation to determine if the US misled us about the targets and investigate why the RAAF does not communicate with the SAA and RuAF, does the US prohibit it? Obama is a fucking moron, if they want to follow him and not communicate with RuAF and SAA it should be debated by the government.

I hope our tornados made some HD pics of the australian shitposting

>aus defence minister
>hfw

We do now according to the jews who are shifting the blame on us.

I can't fucking believe this honestly, after being part of all of Israel's wars like the good little goy nation we are, they turn around and do this to us. Why?

>implying any nation that's part of the (((coalition))) is up for "investigation"

face it, you aussies are just as guilty as the rest of us. you guys just don't have as many guns

they have hornets and f-35 - point is who would ask the russians for help when you are openly aligned w/ the (((coalition)))

We always just follow the US' lead, in every aspect mate

>It's a large problem if RAAF doesn't verify it's own targets and the US tells them to attack foreign military targets. If Obama tells them ISIS is in Moscow will they just just go along with it?
If American actually told us to, we would

this guy get's it

i'm off to bed, night /sg/ stay comfy

And I wonder who tells our Americabros what do do

Apparently the attack was going to continue beyond those conducted by the aircraft you listed, and they called it off after being told they might be hitting Syrians Government by the Russians. So our and other (((coalition))) aeroplanes might have been on the way or taken part also.

Assad won't win. Obongo is gonna keep "accidentally" bomb SAA and there's nothing Russia and Syria are gonna do about it.

Then Vlad will "accidentally" carpet Idlib in FOABs and there's nothing America and Israel are gonna do about it.

How much can O'bombo accidentally destroy before the elections?

Yes, use WMD on your own civilians, that'll work out really well

He stays in office til Jan 20 2017, the inauguration day

All of Syria then

>We always just follow the US' lead, in every aspect mate
It's an ideal time to demand more oversight. A major fuck up when we have many smaller parties than in the past. With the threat of Hillary being elected looming US allies will have to reconsider how closely we follow the US.

Foreign jihadis in Syria aren't Russian civillians, the fuck are you on?

FUCKING AMERICANS STOP GETTING US IN TROUBLE REEEEEEEEEEE WE'RE GOING TO GET NUKED

No but the western media will paint those as Syrian ones.

And? No one gives a flying fuck what the western media says about fuckall anymore.
What year do you think it is exactly?

No one has to give a fuck what the western media says, yet no one challenges their authority.

*cringes*

>no one challenges their authority.
Oh that explains why Trump has a massive following despite their claims of him being racist sexist homophobic xyz, why most people say 9/11 was an inside job in tandem with the kikes, and why CNN/MSNBC/et all's ratings are absolute piss unless they're broadcasting a Trump speech, and people only watch C-SPAN when the house oversight committee is grilling hapless lackeys. Brilliant.

Obongo died of an unknown disease in 2011 right after withdrawal of US troops from Afghanistan
He has been replaced by a jew called Yossi Cohen

Seems like the US wants to keep the regime out of eastern Syria. Notice how the 2 big isolated regime strongholds have been hit in the last few weeks? Al Hasakah suddenly overrun by the Kurds, now pressure on Deir ez Zor.

I thought that Gulf-Turkey pipeline thing was BS but now I'm not so sure. It looks like US/Turkey/Gulf Arabs are pushing for a "friendly" rebel/Kurd gov't in the east and letting the Regime/Alawites keep the west, so they can run a pipeline to Turkey and keep the Shia regimes separated.

Sadly is 100% correct

We are literally too pre-occupied with gay people boofing each other up the arse and the AFL grand final to even say anything yet alone do anything.

Australians are so fucking lazy, I hope China or some other country takes over so I can collaborate with them and kill all these fucking poofters.

AUSSIES BOMBED ASSAD
FUCKING SHITPOSTERS DID IT AGAIN

What did he mean by this?

Do you guys think the exploding dust bin in new york and the american air force bombing syrians in deir el-zor surrounded by isis are related?

>Within the next couple of weeks we will launch our new live map! Aimed at ease of use and coupled with user submitted feeds and map changes.

twitter.com/GlobalEventMap/status/775611051689861120

Do you like this account guys?
Will their new map be an alternative to pro beheader hohol maps or be the same?

Nope

yeah GlobalEventMap is pretty alright from what Ive seen

Do you pastaniggers think the cop killings in Austin and the DNC email leaks by Seth Rich are related?

>We are literally too pre-occupied with gay people boofing each other up the arse and the AFL grand final to even say anything yet alone do anything.
>Australians are so fucking lazy, I hope China or some other country takes over so I can collaborate with them and kill all these fucking poofters.

While that is largely true, things have changed rapidly with the internet. Years ago there's no way Trump could have had any success.

There's nothing to be lost by nagging our politicians on social media and demanding an explanation. In some ways the apathy is an advantage, if 10 or 20 people complain they will assume thousands feel the same way but were to lazy to do anything.

I've never seen any map regarding positions of the terrorists/coalition in syria as opposed to sovereign positions.

Can someone give me tl;dr of the situation?
How much of the country assad still has under his control? 80% ? 50%?

Will he make it?

Tfw no PartisanGirl gf

Assad controls most major cities and most of western Syria

Central/eastern Syria however still is largely "held" (a lot of it is desert) by IS (and by the Kurds in the northeast)

Not sure on exact percentages, but here is a handy map, google.com.au/maps/d/viewer?mid=1OSttyvbGKqntDjF8Q0vfHCHUZo4

Red = Assad

Black = ISIS

Blue/Green = Al-Nusra/FSA

Yellow = YPG/SDF

Roughly 40% of the territory and 80% of the population.

He had this war in the bag after the first year. It's only a matter of time.

Long distance relationships don't work.
Also, racemixing.
Otherwise, yeah.

>RIP Minnesota

WHAT? WTF did I miss here now? did one of burger norse leave our home?

This map is misleading, as a lot of Syria is just shit desert and doesn't really count as held territory.

>Maria Zakharova calls on the US delegate to the United Nations Samantha Power to visit Syria to see how certain people live in conditions of war and know the meaning of shame.

thanks.

What are your predictions on the follow up of the war?
I think we can expect more illegal and cowardly terrorism from the coalition and their pets, but I don't really know what to expect from the good guys (assad, russia, china).
What are your thoughts?

What happened to the Turkish advance on Manbij? The US dissuade the the Turks from doing so?

Turk happy about direct support to ISIS

Not big surprise

FSA groups refused to work with US Special Forces so the operation halted for a while.

I am expecting Assad to win, but that may take another few years, unless the US abandons the FSA which is unlikely.

I also think ISIS will fall very soon, especially in Iraq, the only considerable population sectors they control are Mosul and Hawija.

The war won't end anytime soon, since FSA is practically no more. If FSA was still the main rebel force, they could have settled to hand over their weapons in exchange for a free, democratic, UN-sponsored election.
The remaining factions are mostly sectarian gangs that want to exterminate Allawis and Shias or jihadis who want to sharia-up Syria.

what I'm wondering is why doesn't russia go all out in cooperation with assad with tens of thousands of ground troups and air support and just clean house within a month or so.
What's keeping them from doing that? They sure have the means to.

Uh oh...

>Russia
>Good guy

I kek'd. This civil war would have ended in the first year, or the second at most if not for Russia messing up everything for the government.

Wow, are you fucking serious? Who the hell is flying today? These pilots are fucking lost.

Power will never have the guts to actually go and visit there.

Those maps over-represent the amount of territory ISIL controls since a lot of it is just unpopulated dessert.

i doubt russia cares enough for Syria to send in ground troops

Russia didn't mess up everything for Gaddafi in Libya, look what happened.

please elaborate.
I always thought russia was just lending support to assad.
Are they playing a double game?

It I had to guess I'd say it's about min-maxing.

With his air campaign and limited ground support, Putin is helping a lot while minimizing losses. Having hundreds of dead soldiers isn't a great political move. They lost a few soldiers and dozens of mercs even though the campaign is of limited scope.

The other big reason is the pressure from the international community. It's not the 19th century anymore when Russia swooped in and removed all Austrian rebels.

ok. that bring the question: to you think this strategy of "min-maxing" and paying attention to what the blue pilled international community thinks is gonna bear fruit? isn't it a way to leave the initiative to the coalition who controls the pov of the international community and who hires mercs in syria?

Literally cheaper to drop borderline-end-of-life bombs in Syria than to dispose of them in Russia.

>By contrast, just one year of MB rule in Egypt was enough to turn the population against Islamism.

One year of MB rule in Egypt was enough to turn the Egyptian military against the Muslim Brotherhood. You can grantee Sisi won't be nearly as easy to remove as Morsi was.

They did nothing for Gaddafi other than some lukewarm shilling they did only because it would have looked strange if they didn't do it.

>Are they playing a double game?

In a certain way, yes. They are not in Syria to help out Assad but to keep the war grinding on with the maximum amount of destruction put into Syria. They do this to permanently prevent the meme pipelines and cuck the living shit out of Iran and Saudi Arabia. Gotta keep those oil/gas prices high and stuff.

They are kinda like in a Good Cop/Bad Cop game with the US, with swapped narrative for the two sides in the war. This was also the name of the game in Crimea too, only targeting the EU. This narrative kinda went to hell when the Kurds chimped out and Erdogan made his 9D space chess master move, and what you see now (ceasefire, botched airstrike) is just the US and Russia trying to return to the pre-Kurds situation.

Looking at the back at the G20 and latest EU politician news, things aren't exactly looking positive neither for US or EU. So the correct tactic for Russians would be to not rush things ahead and play it safe.
I.E. avoid getting baited into WWIII by US.

Any Russians lurking?

What's the Russian interpretation of what happened with the bombings today?

I can only access Western sources and media which are obviously biased. I am interested in learning what Russian media, public and politicians are saying?

What will Russia's response be? Will Russia establish a no-fly zone in cooperation with Syria?

Thanks.

Nice proxy/VPN

I guess you think that Assad is shit, and that US is good guy who should depose him.

Also war started in 2011, Russians snet millitary aid in 2015 august/september.

And war would not be finished soon even if Russians did not come.

> Erdogan made his 9D space chess master move
This blew your cover.

But good bait Almost made me angry.

Syrian MiG got shot down near Deir Ez-Zor

/sg/ bread got baked up inside Cred Forums/pol/

>What's the Russian interpretation of what happened with the bombings today?
US is de-facto in league with IS.
>What will Russia's response be?
Nothing. Maybe bomb more civilian dindus.

Russia can't enforce a no fly zone nor do they want to even if they could. Russia only gives a shit about Western Syria.

how much ground was lost in Dier ez-Zor?

Gaddafi himself constantly reject any outside help. He wanted to be a big man and ultimately paid the price for that. I don't think you fully understand the wars that are played out here.

I wonder if it was flying really low that it got shot down.

aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/isil-shoots-syrian-military-jet-kills-pilot-160918100043248.html
wtf

Let's cheer up a little bit

This is the last autism trend among islamists; breeathing Helium and singing hymns

youtube.com/watch?v=6HpSfgj5saM

Or making of Turban using slime

youtube.com/watch?v=HGB5_gl0Rwg#t=9m01

Russia has called for an emergency UN Security Council meeting. Expect the usual that entails. Gridlock with no unified statement of blame. The US and pals will continue the message that the bombing was accidental, the Russians will continue to say that it was not. Regardless of what the truth is, it is doubtful Russia will be satisfied with anything that is said at the meeting.

Speculation on my part but for as to what this means for the status of the conflict:

I'd be very surprised if this cease fire lasts much longer. I'd anticipate retaliatory airstrikes against FSA before too long. If Putin is feeling snarky, expect a claim to come from Russia that it was done "accidentally".

>breeathing Helium and singing hymns
Reminds me of a webm of kerbal space program monsters flying planes into building while singing nasheed in their chipmunk voice.

NEW

Wow, look, an angry serb. Chill dude and do some research before you post shit.

>Also war started in 2011, Russians snet millitary aid in 2015 august/september.

Russia has been sending military aid to Syria since... I dunno... since the rise of Big Bad Dad Assad? Them cutting the better weapon shipments and replacing them with shit ones was a pretty big deal in 2011-12. And effectively led to 2013 when they amped up the weapon deliveries again to save the government.

Russian shipments to Syria made up something like 10+% of the entire Russian weapon export before 2015.

Seems that not all that much, because SyAF and RuAF both started bombing ISIS positions. 1000 troops were deployed in Deir Ezzor shortly after and they started to regain ground.
It's far from over, but ISIS already has lost their momentum.

That guy on the left looks like he has a condom on his head.
Actually, why do they were these things inside buildings?

Even if that is true, you are the one spreading misinformation in your first post, it's my duty to correct that.

If you tried to be objective i would be more objective.

But either way you are turk with VPN probably.

Why do jews wear yarmulkes inside buildings? Why do nuns wear habits inside buildings? Why do americans wear baseball caps insie buildings? Why do niggers wear doo-rags inside buildings?

>Roach general
How about no?

How the fuck do isis shot down jets ?

how could they redeploy troops? i thought they usually just send air drops there?

The pipeline you previously mentioned is actually within Russia's interests though.
Don't forget that Russia is standing on shaky ground when it comes to Geopolitics, so it's honestly better for them to play slow and safe and let the NATO coalition fuck themselves over.

Why do jews have big noses?
So many questions asked, so little answers given.

Seems to have flied too low.

I'm not sure how exactly they got there, but yesterday the news said that they arrived there.
almasdarnews.com/article/exclusive-1000-elite-syrian-army-soldiers-arrive-deir-ezzor/

do we got any vids of this yet?
>it's fake it's a rumor
kek, nah seems legit I haven't into the seeings of any vids or images, isis should spamming twitter with about nåw

Why do l*tvians fly burnt bacon as a flag?
Why do a*strians fly uncooked bacon as a flag?
The universe's great mysteries.

thanks man