CNN BTFOS TRUMP AGAIN WHEN HE TRIES TO RELAY UNCONFIRMED EVIDENCE AT HIS RALLY REGARDING THE NYC BOMB

CNN BTFOS TRUMP AGAIN WHEN HE TRIES TO RELAY UNCONFIRMED EVIDENCE AT HIS RALLY REGARDING THE NYC BOMB

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ABCLiz/status/777347015982415872
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But he was right, right?

Ironic shit posting is still shit posting.

You guys are just waiting thre desperatly waiting for a flaw to appear. It's pathetic.

Let's not jump to conclusions now. Just because two explosive devices went of like 20 miles or less apart that doesn't mean anything.

>Trump decides not to read from teleprompter
>Calls the explosion a "bomb" as many people would do casually
>Even says that nobody knows what's going on
Grasping at straws.

OMG guize you drumpf fanboys are sickening.
He was peddling unconfirmed stuff.

We can't have a commander and chief who doesn't wait for evidence.

It's hard to untangle the motives

Trump is a time traveller. He knew all along it was a bomb. Why do they try to play the same game with this man? He knows all the moves.

It could easily have been a gas main. No one refers to that as a bomb.

Hol up, you sayin Trumps assumption was right again!? AH, HELL NAH

>We can't have a commander and chief who doesn't wait for evidence.

bro iraq had WMDs

it was the ones we gave to them in the 80s

>drumpf
Spotted the underage b8 shill.

>Trump is a time traveller
This.

You guys don't believe it yet?

>Spotted CURRENT YEAR MAN

FTFY :^)

Trump calls a spade a spade and gets called out for it. Legit NYC is attacked tonight and the News tries to slander him? The fuck all he said is its time we get tough you bomb us we will fuck your shit up.

Oh yeah?
"If I had a son..."

CTR is on HIGH ALERT to slide all news of terrorism as Clinton is weak on terror and her policies have created many enemies for the United States.

But it's 1929 where I am, douche.

Hillary called the explosion a bomb.

twitter.com/ABCLiz/status/777347015982415872

They tried to be funny and started selling oil using Euros. It had to be done. Shit was an act of war.

fuck 'em all

>cnn btfos

Nope, they are the betas.

I wish someone would bomb CNN

Their ratings are bombing :^)

We may never know the true motive

exactly, it can be anyone, don't judge too fast

20 miles? More like 200 yards.

two trash cans have crashed into the world trade towers

wasn't he right ? CNN BTFO themselves ,again.. sad.

NO FAIR TEH RACIST GUESSED RIGHT BEFORE TEH GOOGL AND SNOPES MADE TEH FACTS REAL

I like trump because he keeps it real. He isn't a politician. He weighed in honestly about what we all knew was most likely what happened. He didn't dance around double speak and dodge anything, and he sure as well won't apologize either - he was right.

It shows their desperation. Its encouraging to see. They have to know deep down that it's over for hillary

This is the age of the internet, information travels around the world at the speed of light.

There was already a bomb in New Jersey today. So a report of an explosion or a bang in NYC, is safe to assume a bomb also.

This just goes on to prove that maybe Trump isn't POTUS material on all the fields. He's clearly intelligent, has stamina and charisma to the boot, but lacks the grace and sensitivity of a diplomat when it comes to discussing events such as these. This is why prospective Trump voters should consider alternatives; a few careless words at the wrong time can reduce the US and rest of the world into ashes.

Scroll down, they even put that hillary called it a "bombing" in the artical.

It is literally so ridiculous of an artical it falls under poe's law. As in, there's a high chance its a false flag to give Trump ammo against the MSM. They even talk about his speech's points at the end of it.

Hillary called it a bomb too CTR, you're not welcome here, leave and never return

Maybe this is why we want him. He isn't afraid to say what we are thinking. If he gets one wrong every now and then he can always turn and say "my bad senpai, here's the straight dope"

I'll take that over dishonest politician speak any day

Besides, nearby bombing same day, similarities, info travelling, yada yada, he was making a strong bet.

Good for them. This story will get lost in the coverage of the multiple Muslim terrorist attacks yesterday.

> A gas main
> in a dumpster

Gee I wonder who's side the non liberal loony public will take, the guy who called it like it is or the bureaucrats who refuse to name the problem to be politically correct.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING ALL THE RECORDS
IT REALLY MADE ME THINK
ABOUT HOW SOON YOU'LL KILL YOURSELF
HER CAMPAIGN'S ON THE BRINK!

THANKS FOR CORRECTING ALL THE RECORDS
IT REALLY MADE ME THINK
ABOUT HOW SOON YOU'LL KILL YOURSELF
YOU RATFACED HOOKNOSED FINK!

>Leave a pizza in a room with 5 dogs
>Come home and pizzas gone
>Oh, my dogs ate it
>HOW CAN U KNOW. YOU DONT EVEN KNOW THE FACTS.

>> Typically,

lol

now that is a good b8 image