CRUSHED BY AN OFF BRAND DRINK MACHINE

CRUSHED BY AN OFF BRAND DRINK MACHINE

Oh my God, just like that

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_2312635301&feature=iv&list=PL7N4sEsdYeu99OykzChjWbAfE5J_UOJhD&src_vid=XBPiKZGrAHQ&v=e9f9FNsbiGI
youtube.com/watch?v=4x5iUuP41AI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

eh?

By the way, realistically speaking, I'm really homphobic as fuck, but at least I'm honest about it and I don't try to make anyone feel like an idiot about whatever it is they're working on that literally has nothing to do with me whatsoever, other than some really gay behaviors I see from time to time

So, speaking of "enhanced" interrogation,

So, speaking of literally ANY kind of interrogation, and really I'd even settle for a polite conversation in plain english over coffee or in a bar or something,

So, speaking of the particular kind of person and social / legal situation most susceptible to this kind of completely idiotic argument,

Basically, yes, I can see AND hear you guys, in my head, just like some kind of paranoid schizophrenic, but you'll never see me admit it in person because you guys are cray cray

Nod was the shit. Rocket bike swarms were the best way to blitz anything to the ground. Cheap and fast to build. They get taken out quickly, but when you've got a group of 50 of them you can fuck shit up pretty quick.

Juice!

Thank you for sharing in my exasperation and sexual tittilation

"The people believe what the media tells them to believe, and I tell the media what to believe. It's really quite simple." - Kane

Was he wrong? American public hates the media.

Sorry, I guess I didn't explain myself in writing and only assumed you understood what I meant. I LITERALLY meant what I said about the 2nd floor of the via6 building and the penthouses in the north and south towers. I just literally don't want to have to take that fucking elevator every time I want to go outside, that's literally the reason.

And thinking about that a bit more, that's actually true both literally in terms of the cables and whatever safety mechanisms there are that keep the elevator in the air, and the physical safety of the people inside the elevator.

No idea what this thread is all about, so let me just say that Nod artillery was OP as shit

British flag detected somewhere or other where they apparently don't give a rat's ass what you do or say

believe in nOD

need more spruce

AND I SAY TO MYSELF

I NEED EXACT CHAAAANGE

Rip in peace, op. He was out of minutes and could not call for help. So he decided to shitpost on a mongolian basketweaving forum.

YOU CANT KILL THE MESSIAH

Yes, and it proves that NOD was the SJW faction the entire time.

Are you ok there user?

Ok, jesus christ, so some kind of nine-tailed demon fox named uzumaki naruto was eating his shitty ramen when all of a sudden, motherfucking ISIS barges in, but it's actually secretly Navy SEALs, bur not the real Navy SEALs, it's actually just

Underage B&

Recon rush and knock out their Eco early game.

We might hate the media, but those who tune in know what they hear to be true. Heed the warnings, intentional or not.

Americans claim to hate the media. They just hate media that doesn't tell them what they want to hear

Ok, I get it, you're probably like seventy trillion years old, but still that's pretty awkkwardd for you to STILL be talking to me after all that

It's an American this time, but I'm confident this isn't a bot, but moreso a mental illness.

Jesus christ, if this is about some kind of school-based houses thing, I'm sorry your house is such absolute shit, I don't really know what to say at this point

Or, it's both.

And if it's about literally, or figuratively, anything else whatsoever, I'm sorry your house is such absolute shit, I don't really know what to say at this point

Underated

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_2312635301&feature=iv&list=PL7N4sEsdYeu99OykzChjWbAfE5J_UOJhD&src_vid=XBPiKZGrAHQ&v=e9f9FNsbiGI

Or it's both secretly only really working for just one of the two oh my god I'm WAY too good at these to be comfortable about this right now, but whatever, I'm high as fuck, let's have a convversation about this

IN THE NAME OF KEK

POST YOUR NOD AND NOD PEPES

>89305336
You sound like you need some more citrus in your diet, and sorry if I'm sounding like a total faggot, but this has gotten a lot more awkward than I anticipated and it's been a long time since the last time I got high so I'll just shut up and let you guys sort out the ruins of President Barack Obama's presidency for now

>Nod Logo
>Random phrases
youtube.com/watch?v=4x5iUuP41AI

Okay. 4, or 7?

What

Are you picking this up?

URAMESHI

What the fuck are you even talking about DUDE WEED

>"The people believe what the media tells them to believe, and I tell the media what to believe. It's really quite simple." - Kane

>Was he wrong? American public hates the media.

C&C timeline is way different from ours, "WW2" was fought between allies and communists because of communist aggression and earth became contaminated with extremely dangerous alien lifeform in 1995.

Jesus Christ, sorry, I was really just talking about houses at Caltech, where I went to school, in real life, back when houses at Caltech were just houses at Caltech and there wasn't any retarded shit going on at the Hogwarts school of whatever the hell that was, etc

Let's all just have a sitdown. No more talk about paratrooping bears.

Because there's a marble hornet in this thread, and it's imbedded in OP.

Dub 33 at "00:33:33" Ultimate witness.

The truth has been spoken

>1:30am
>tired
>see anons image
>"Yeah Ill download dos box and Red Alert"
FUCK YOU user REEEEEEEE