Jewish Ritual Murder is Real

They have done it almost 100 times in Europe in the last millennia. There are several cases with strong evidence. I will proceed to present a few cases.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zIEUcz7Etng
all.net/books/iw/mid-east/unity-news.2000-12-03/www.ummah.net/unity/palestine/judaism/ritual.htm
whitesquaregallery.com/berlin/archiv/2009/rapture/exhibition-view.html
osp.od.nih.gov/under-the-poliscope/2016/08/next-steps-research-using-animal-embryos-containing-human-cells
stsimonoftrent.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=GKSO7m3-MH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here is a list of many of the documented ritual murders in the last millennium. Sorry I used millennia incorrectly earlier. Millennia is the plural of millennium.

Note that the murders occur throughout Europe, and news spread more slowly at that time.

That image. Holy shit.

Here is a statue in Bern Switzerland that was probably intended to intimidate Jews who were known to sacrifice children. That character wears a hat that all Jews at that time were forced to wear.

>100
holy fuck goy really? Only 100 eh

By the way, it was NOT made by the Japanese artist who makes bread sculptures of human body parts, and there has been no statement saying that it was made of bread. I don't know why some anons are like "lololol it's bread" when it's not related to the bread artist in any way.

that first pic...shit looks real...is that fucking body real? what the fuck.........holy fuck.....

>Jews eat people
That's it. That's the sign I needed.

I was wondering how they Jews were such a savage people, but didn't seem to display the signs of a backwards degenerated genepool... They're cannibals who have blended in!

HOLY SHIT PLANNED PARENTHOOD IS FEEDING THEM

Welcome newfriend

Yes it is, idiot. I've seen it from other angles that prove it.

I mean compared to the number of murders perpetrated by goys it's nothing. But when you consider the peculiar method of murder in many cases, then some questions come up. One of the most interesting questions is whether they are doing it now, and to what extent. Due to laws and taboos against antisemitism and the current level of Jewish power, they could do it as much as they want. Kids go missing all the time from neighborhoods and orphanages. They could even have breeding centers for kids and no one would be the wiser.

It's also interesting to note that Israelis control a large part of the human trafficking in Eastern Europe. A lot of access to fresh warm bodies.

post those angles please. And where is the statement saying that it's specifically made of bread? It could be made of anything.

I'm impressed that they managed to sculp a spinal cord and hip bones as well. What a project!

show us then.

Bump

The recent case of Blake Leibel was interesting. A wealthy scion who was the creator of a disturbing comic book, and who completely drained the blood out of his girlfriend's body in a way that had to be intentional.

Post them or fuck off leaf

This is true. Many of the young children who were killed by jews were sainted. Many of the jews were literally caught in the act.

They have a weird ritual. You know why they slaughter lambs? Because lambs are innocent. They slaughter children for the same reason (of course, they only use goyim children).

>That looks like a tender juicy turke-

Here's a sample of his disturbing comic called "Syndrome" which explored several dark themes.

yes, I've read into Jewish ritual murders. Many of the victims were later made saints in the churches. Jews would lure children, abduct them, and torture them to death in the most horrific ways. Stabbing many many times, as if to drain the body of all its blood without killing. These are not humans, these are satanists, demons. They will get no remorse from me.

How does it feel now fuckers. broock, brk-ooock

>blake leibel
>libel
>blood libel
Like fucking pottery

reminder that kikes are abhorrent

Practical Kabbalah is the technical term. Jewish Witchcraft is more accurate.

Jews believed in magic rituals involving blood as part of kabbalah.

according to Arial Toaff's book Blood Passover (download at bloodpassover.com), they would kill lambs and/or crucify them as an intentionally blasphemous ritual against Christianity. Basically mocking the church and the Christian tradition. The ritual murder and occasional crucifixion of children may have had similar intentions.

>he's just discovering that Jews are Satan worshippers who commit bizarre rituals
youtube.com/watch?v=zIEUcz7Etng

Bump for all the newfags and Jew loving faggots that have been flooding here recently

by the way Toaff is a Jew, and so his book may include some intentional disinfo. But it does include some peculiar cultural practices ;)

Oh fuck. I've been looking for that picture a long time. I first found it on Cred Forums and lost it. What's the story behind this picture?

why boner

Must be a modern art shit or something, sorry kid
Keep move, nothing to see

Well-written article about the kidnapping the Charles Lindbergh's baby possibly being related to jewish ritual murder
1/3

2/3

3/3

Jews kidnapped a few Russian babies before passover. Their burnt bodies contained no blood.

It is some modern art bullshit. There's no statement about what the body was made of, and since it was closed off by glass visitors wouldn't have known.

It's interesting to note the symbolism. Jewish ritual murders typically occur on Passover, which may be done as an intentional blasphemy against or mockery of Christianity. The Easter balloons and decorations could be there to mock Christianity and their belief in Jesus as a human sacrifice.

Note the coagulated blood in the cups.

Article about Jewish ritual murder and its relation to Jewish hatred of Christianity.

Why do kikes hate Jesus and Christianity?

why do christians hate muslims?

How the Jews behaved during the massacre of Cyrus.

>Wherever the Jews obtained the mastery they behaved like hordes of cannibals, eating the flesh of their victims and smearing themselves with their blood.

Same reasons the Sikhs do. Muslims have a way of killing everyone that doesn't agree with them.

because they also hate us .

i was implying that jews might hate christianity because it is an addition to their religion, and islam is an addition to christianity, both instances have a base belief in which a "prophet" shows up and changes the old religion

Probably because that is their main way of preserving their people for millennia. If the did not, they would have probably already been absorbed into the white Christian people during their time in Europe.

They probably also blaspheme against Islam when they get the chance, though it may not be as serious.

Here is a story from the Talmud about how Jesus was a brazen-faced mamzer who deserved everything he got.

JIDF please go.

1/?

all.net/books/iw/mid-east/unity-news.2000-12-03/www.ummah.net/unity/palestine/judaism/ritual.htm

The Jewish community in Chicago, one of the wealthiest in the world, has always exercised an extremely powerful degree of behind the scenes influence in the Windy City, an influence just as pervasive and powerful (if not more so) as that of the Italian organized crime syndicates, all the more sinister for being far less visible.

In October of 1955 four White children, two young boys who were brothers and two teenaged sisters, were abducted and murdered in a manner which was suggestive of Jewish ritual sacrifice, the liturgical object of which is to obtain Gentile blood to mix with the matzoh used in several esoteric Jewish religious ceremonies such as Purim, Passover, and Kol Nidre at Yom Kippur. These were the Schuessler boys and the Grimes girls. Both cases remain officially unsolved despite hundreds of man-hours of investigation by the Chicago police. The Grimes case in fact featured on an episode of UNSOLVED MYSTERIES several years ago, but the show produced no further leads.

The cases shared certain characterstics in common. Both the boys, aged six and eight respectively, and the girls aged thirteen and fifteen were found nude, and yet none had been sexually assaulted. According to the pathologists' reports they had been kept alive for some time after they were reported missing, although the unusually cold weather in which the bodies were exposed impeded fixing an exact time of death. The corpses showed ligature marks on the wrists and ankles, indicating that they had been tied or restrained. All the victims had been tortured with mostly small, shallow cuts and puncture wounds, none sufficient to cause death of itself. The official cause of death was listed as blood loss and shock due to blood loss and exposure; the childrens' bodies were "drained of blood".

wtf? are you actually a retard? why do you think im defending jews lmfao

In claiming they are God's "chosen ones" they mock Christianity. The entire religon is designed to mock Christians because Jews are satan worshipers.

2/?

Further peculiarities were observed in the PATTERN of the torture. The two female victims had been tormented by repeated puncture wounds on the upper torso, thighs and buttocks, suggesting a sadistic sexual element in the killers' motivations, but the two young male victims had been transfixed through the hands, wrists, and feet by larger weapons similar to nails or a carpenter's awl, inflicting wounds very similar to the so-called stigmata, the wounds of Christ.

What is interesting about these cases is not the unsolved murders themselves, but the view which for once we are given of the lengths to which the Jews will go to cover up suspected ritual murder cases. In view of the intense public interest in the case there was of course a lot of media reporting. The Chicago Daily News published an afternoon edition detailing the ritualistic nature of the wounds inflicted on the Schuessler boys, comparing it to an earlier case wherein a boy named Peterson had been found dead with the same kind of wounds, and speculating that members of a "religious cult" might be involved. Within ten minutes of the edition hitting the street, trucks were sent out to bring them all in; all copies were ripped off the newstands and taken back to the News building where they were burned.

Eight copies of this issue were obtained by a woman named Mrs. Lyle Clark Van Hyning who published a conservative journal called Women's Voice. When she called the Daily News office to ask why the paper had been recalled she was told that there had been "complaints" about it and it was likely to cause "racial unrest". Mrs. Van Hyning had her own suspicions and sent the father of the two murdered boys, Arnold Schuessler, a copy of Arnold Leese's definitive work JEWISH RITUAL MURDER.

3/?

Schuessler read the booklet and was stunned by what he learned. He then made the mistake of going to the police and demanding that the possible ritual murder angle in his sons' death be investigated. The Cook County Sheriff of the time was a Jew named Sam Lohman, and he immediately placed Mr. Schuessler under arrest on suspicion of killing his own children. A Jewish deputy named Horowitz was sent to the Schuessler home with a party of men; having ransacked the house looking for "evidence" Horowitz then placed Mrs. Schusssler and her family under virtual house arrest, forbidding them to leave the house or speak with anyone on the phone lest they "spread rumors about the Jews."

Arnold Schuessler took a lie detector test which completely cleared him, as well as proving that he had an ironclad alibi for the murders. Instead of releasing him, the authorities committed Arnold Schuessler to a private mental institution in Des Plaines, Illinois operated by a Dr. Leon Steinfeld. Mr. Schuessler was rushed right into electroshock treatment, where he died the same afternoon he arrived at the "sanitarium".

so what you're telling me is....over the last 1000 years, Jews have been responsible for exactly 100 weird murders?

Mah Gawd!!! the horror!!!!!

4/?

There was sufficient public outcry over the bereaved father's strange death so that a public inquest into Schuessler's case was held and Dr. Steinfeld forced to testify. He stated that Arnold Schuessler was suffering from "hallucinations" and "paranoid delusions" that "certain people were out to get him." In 1955 there were still a few honest public officials left, one of them being the Cook County Coroner, a crusty old Irishman named Dr. Thomas McCarron who was also a qualified psychiatrist. McCarron knew Dr. Steinfeld of old. During World War Two, Steinfeld had been prosecuted for giving Jewish boys facing the draft callup various legal and illegal drugs which would give them heart fibrillations, fill their lungs with liquid to simulate tuberculosis, give them noxious skin conditions, etc. so they could avoid military service. Steinfeld allegedly collected $2000 per head for each Yiddish Mama's Little Bubbeleh he spared from having to go face the Nazis' cold steel and hot lead.

Dr. McCarron called Steinfeld a liar and a charlatan and turned all the documents in the case over to the district attorney, recommending that Steinfeld be prosecuted for perjury and murder. He also denounced Steinfeld to the newspapers and publicly stated his view that Arnold Schuessler had been murdered. In response he received an official order from the district attorney to make no more public comment on the case. Several nights later, to emphasize the serious nature of the warning, a small bomb blew the front door off McCarron's house.

5/5

But there was at least some belated justice. Several days after the inquest closed, Leon Steinfeld fled the country. He flew to Switzerland for a "rest cure" and one morning was found hanging in his hotel room, an alleged suicide. Jewish newspaper columnist Irv Kupcinet established a "sympathy fund" and shortly thereafter presented Arnold Schuessler's widow, the mother of the murdered children, with $100,000 raised from Chicago's Jewish community---an immense sum of money in 1955-56, worth easily a couple of million today, and a very strange gesture for Jews to make to a Gentile crime victim, a German at that, unless it was to buy silence.

There may have been one final murder connected with this ghastly case. British author Arnold Leese was provided with massive amounts of news clippings and information, including a transcript of the inquest, by his correspondents in Chicago, and he was at work on a definitive account of the Schuessler case as one of the best documented incidents of Jewish ritual murder in modern times when he suddenly died in the spring of 1956. None of the Schuessler papers, which he had been working on and which he showed to a number of friends and visitors, were found anywhere in his possession when his effects were inventoried after his death. The last loose end was tied up.

One looks at those sad little faces on the milk cartons today, and one can't help but wonder...

well?

how delicious was the blood?

More on the possible ritual murder of Lindbergh's baby. By the way Lindbergh was an America Firster and wanted USA to stay out of WWII.

They've done these all throughout history.

This author is certain that they committed these rituals.

Crowley was also certain

An /x/ teir user talks about the Jewish ritual murder endgame.

Hungarian user translates a spooky article about a ritual murder that happened not too long ago in his home country.

Source?

>somebody is disposing of the live fetuses...

whitesquaregallery.com/berlin/archiv/2009/rapture/exhibition-view.html

The white chick main character is dating a nigger.

When will they stop?

I wonder what it's like to swallow a live fetus whole then feel it squirm in your tummy...

My jewish roomate in college cut a second vagina into his gf on her stomach

They are really fucked in the head

I'm facebook friends with this Jewess that lives in my city. I often fantasize about being an oyster and her swallowing me whole

I even watch her videos in slow motion and jerk it to her facebook pics (she was a slut in her 20's)

Christians don't hate muslims, they just don't like being constantly jihadded and beheaded by them.

Also, the Old Testament prophesied the Messiah, so Jesus isn't an "addition" of anything to Judaism, but a fulfillment of it. The jews just rejected him because Jesus' final revelation was that God's grace was for everyone and not just them.

There is no part of the Bible where it says "oh, but after the messiah, there's going to be some random camel-fucker too", which is what Muslims believe. He plays literally no role in the story. Just some fag who wanted to be like Jesus and started saying "Yeah, no, they got it all wrong. All the old books and prophesies are wrong. Only I have the real story!"

But judaism came way before christianity

Jews aren't weird, they're cool. Here's a pic of cool Blake and his gf.

Well that explains the ending of Kanye's new music video

the restructuring of the torah in Rome?

It's a kangaroo you fucking idiots

look at the feet

It predates Christianity...

I would watch it but I can't stand racemixing and animalistic behavior anymore.

Nathaniel Bar~Jonah

Someone look up that name

Imagine if we weren't the ruling species of this planet and were routinely farmed for food like this.

Its just gross sweaty half naked dancing to a jungle beat

Then at the end they show that pic out of nowhere

I dont get it at all besides the forced normalization of beastiality/pedophilia

>>osp.od.nih.gov/under-the-poliscope/2016/08/next-steps-research-using-animal-embryos-containing-human-cells

Animal-Human hybrids are now allowed.

KEK

>when you realize that all of the hatred, disgust, and subsequent persecution of Jews throughout history was more than justified

Fuggg, is this real?

>That image.

Come on, let the rich have their fun. They worked so hard for it ;)

>mfw

>jews seriously believe this

>fat Jew that likes to diddle Kids
Reminds me of Dan "Makin' 'em Wider" Schneider.

>While in prison he was transferred to the Bridgewater State Hospital.[7] On March 22, 1984, he changed his name to Nathaniel Benjamin Levi Bar-Jonah. He gave several reasons for changing his name. One reason he gave, during an interview with Dr. Michael Stone for the television show Most Evil, was that he was Jewish and wanted his name to reflect that. Another reason Bar-Jonah gave was that he changed his name because he wanted to know what it was like to be discriminated against and persecuted as a Jew.[8] Later in the same year, Superior Court Judge Walter E. Steele ruled that Massachusetts had failed to prove that Bar-Jonah was dangerous[7] and he was released before moving to Great Falls, Montana.[7] During this time, Bar-Jonah confided in his psychiatrists that he had a deep fascination and curiosity with the taste of human flesh, and had innumerable murderous fantasies.[9]

>blaming "the rich" when it's obviously Jews.

That's the whole foundation of the "Illuminati" conspiracy theories. Jews trying to redirect their sick rituals toward gentile rich people.

That image is by the asian bread artist.

He killed this kid, Zachary Xerses Ramsey. Police think he may have fed the kid to unknowing persons at potlucks.

>blaming people who can "influence" us and not the people who actually own us

either you have proof youre unwilling to share or are a retard

already disproved, read the thread

Why does someone say that in every thread even though it's obviously not true and there is no evidence for it?

>Investigators also found notebooks with seemingly arbitrary characters and which was believed to be coded writing; with the help of the FBI, and after months of effort, the writing was decoded; in the notebooks, Bar-Jonah described torturing and eating children, in addition to macabre recipes involving children's body parts.[18][19][20]

>Bar-Jonah had evidence against him and authorities were prepared to try him for the murder of Zachary Ramsay. There was also evidence that Bar-Jonah cooked the boy and served him to unsuspecting guests and neighbors. However, Ramsay's mother refused to cooperate with police, based on her belief that the child was not her son and that Ramsay was still alive.[21][22]

You don't have proof it's "generic rich people" either. I'm just refuting the common assumption that rich people in general do illuminati ritual bullshit.

Also, money by itself means nothing compared to power because money can be taken away at any time but power is more difficult to take away. Jews currently have a lot of political power in the USA and Western Europe.

Maybe we should get a thread up on /x/.

Many /x/ers are really bluepilled. They prefer to believe in reptilian aliens and bullshit like that before actual true conspiracies and religious bizzarities.

>have vore fetish
>fantasize about being eaten

Did the Jews did this?

It might also be why I have a foot fetish.

>US MIC renenacting roman empire

>hey guys blame the jews so we can paint you as paranoid retards

No, Talmudism is post-Christian. This satanism is not the religion of the Holy Prophets Moses, Samuel, Jeremiah and Isaiah.

>have vore fetish
>fantasize about being eaten
They probably liked Yoshi or Kirby as a kid, or once saw a snake eat something. Then the internet happened.

Vore is a degenerate sick fetish but it's not something that can really be acted out irl and likely not a jew thing: they're mainly pushing cuckolding and bestiality instead.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with American Empire. The only problem is when Jews influence our foreign policy and get us into bullshit wars with their enemies in the Middle East.

By the way, Jews are still butthurt about being a colony of Rome and getting their asses kicked when they rebelled. They even have a holiday about it. For their entire history they had a taboo about walking under the arch of Titus. After Germany was defeated in WWII, all the Jews of Rome lined up to walk through the arch of titus.

Also did you know the logo for Mossad is the actual menorah from the Arch of Titus? Not kidding. These Jews don't forget.

Is it a coincidence that the twin towers looked like a pair of twin fasces, and that most of their structural strength was from those "sticks" or vertical beams?

Islam is more like another offshoot of Judaism than it is like an offshoot of Christianity

>Germans were the ancient enemy of Rome
>When Germans are defeated, the jews think they beat Rome
Are jews really this stupid?

>The only problem is when Jews influence our foreign policy and get us into bullshit wars with their enemies in the Middle East.

Stop blaming others for your actions.

Repeating digits confirm that jews kill babies for satan. This can't be refuted.

here is the actual menorah used in the Mossad logo. No, they didn't base their logo off of the original menorah, but of the depiction of the menorah in the arch of titus.

>Nazis saw themselves as an extension of the roman empire and used extensive "imperial" and fascist symbolism.
>Were allies with Italy in WWII, who were trying to revive the fascist spirit of the Roman empire.

Are you really this stupid?

Any gentiles responsible for helping get us into the war should take full responsibility. But that doesn't make the Jews involved innocent.

The war in Iraq helped Israel more than us. They're at least in the same region.

ur fuckin off m8

>Iraq war
>Help the United States

By help, you mean jews and globalists profiting. I agree.

>>Nazis saw themselves as an extension of the roman empire and used extensive "imperial" and fascist symbolism.
Germans never sacked Jerusalem, retard. The Holy Roman Empire was their inspirational-empire, which was not actually a continuation of Rome.
>>Were allies with Italy in WWII, who were trying to revive the fascist spirit of the Roman empire.
And Mussolini was voted out of power and arrested by the king before the end of the war.

Also, there was no continuity between the Italian Social Republic and the Roman Empire, which had it's final days in Constantinople in the mid-1400s
>Are you really this stupid?
Obviously you are, since you don't even know basic history.

sorry, inappropriate use of greentext. Shouldn't have used it in this case. I'm tired.

Jews be like, are you gonna eat that?

post pics

Was the Holy Roman Empire not inspired by the Roman empire. I'm talking about a spiritual lineage of proud white empires, not actual unbroken lineages.

I know that there was no continuity, and I know that the Germans didn't sack Jerusalem.

Now tell me that this image doesn't look imperial as fuck, and that Jews don't feel a lot safer without any empires of smart goyim that they can't control. They don't want another sack of Jerusalem, and having no powerful independent goy empires guarantees that.

only a truly sick culture could devise elaborate devices like that to mutilate their most vulnerable for flesh tributes to a dunce's delusion

Im banging a jew chick and her parents think Im one of them due to my first name. They actually have a shitload if political pull, own slum apartments and a few retail strips.

What do I do? I want to infiltrate and fuck them over by exposure. How can I do this? What should I ask about attending? Im not likely to live too long anyway. Got nothing to lose.

Yeah, the Italians and Germans were inspired by Rome. It's not the same thing as being Rome. Ottoman Empire was inspired by Rome too. Did the jews celebrate when the Ottoman Empire collapsed?

It's a little dumb to claim victory over an empire that died 500 years prior for unrelated reasons.

But I guess they beat Rome in their minds, so that's all that matters.

Tell them, "oy vey i wish we could just enslave those goyim"
and Take it from there

>not watching degenerative nigger rap crap because of the melanin
>NOT because of it being degenerative nigger crap rap

not 100...

ALMOST 100.

(like 1 every 10 years)

most (700,000) jewa in the "Holocaust" came from Hungary... for a reason

>get bullied by someone who looks a certain way
>get satisfaction from bullying or hurting someone else who looks similar

It's pretty common actually, especially with passive-agressive types.

>tfw cousin is marrying a jew
>tfw literally scared about the plate smashing

fuck this

race goes deeper than skin. That's why you can recognize albino niggers as still being niggers.

I don't like music vids with whites acting like animals / whores either though.

>race goes deeper than skin
verily

Yeah I know it's not just Jews that eat people. I don't like Chinese in my country either.

I am living in Bern.
You commentary is probably the most stupid and absurd thing I ever read about my city.

Are you trolling obviously or are you serious?

then what's the statue about?

The wikipedia author thought also thought the blood libel assumption was plausable.

>Because the ogre is wearing a pointed hat resembling a Jewish hat,[1] it has been speculated[2] about the possibility of the ogre being the depiction of a Jew as an expression of blood libel against Jews.

The art collective who made this exhibition have a permanent display space in Kiev, Ukraine.

why the fucking are all those asians eating a chared boy, also great thread jews nazis eating people babies torture rape , pretty cool

>hey honey come feel this
>it's kicking

>Jewish Ritual Murder is Real

Webite on the ritual murder of St. Simon of Trent by JEws:
stsimonoftrent.com/

BULLSHIT YOU FUCKING NIGGER SHOW SOURCE.

Also, probably nobody noticed this, but I made my Jewish ritual murder image here in the exact same proportions as the twin towers.

Did you know that the Israeli spies working for Urban Moving systems celebrated and high-fived when the first tower was struck on 9/11?

> section 1 page 32 FBI report. All of the males appeared to be jovial in that they smiled, hugging one another, and gave "high fives." (See attached photos).
>"They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me. I thought it was very strange," (ABC 20/20 transcript/article)
>"they were happy, laughing. They didn't even look shocked to me" (UK Channel 4 documentary)
> fbi reort section 1 page 35. Film obtained from the 35mm camera of one of the detainees was later developed and processed by the Newark Division. The photos clearly corroborate XXXXXXX statements in that the Isrealis were visibly happy on nearly all of the photographs. Further, the photos revealed that the Isrealis had taken photographs from both the top of a van and from another location beleived to be a parking lot near the Urban Moving Systems location in Weehawken, NJ.
> Sources tell 20/20 the FBI developed film from a camera taken from the Israelis, and that it shows the three on top of the white van were smiling and appeared to be clowning around.
> fbi report section 1 page 33. one of the males appeard to be taking still photographs and video of the other males with the wtc in the background.

that's a fucking good horror art piece, goddamn

you do understand that this shit is mostly rumors right? show me a fucking vid or a real evidence you dimwit.

also you fail to focus on those that actually do murder for their sovereign deity, muslims.

I'd rather have the Habsburgs back in some pan European HRE desu. Much more stable.

the important thing is the symbolism. It's not just any random horror art like from a haunted house or something. There's even little touches like the coagulated blood in the cups.

Easter celebrates Christ's "human sacrifice" for all of our sins, and Jews mock that sacrifice by literally sacrificing humans on Passover (the Last supper was the passover dinner, and the title of the artwork is "the last supper")

Here's one that has a bit more documentation surrounding it:

https en.wikipedia org/wiki/Menahem_Mendel_Beilis

Parallels in this case to what
posted above, such as the media rush.

I know that many of the cases, especially the old ones, are unproven. But there are several cases with a lot of evidence and they are already cited in the thread.

I'm bringing it up because a lot of people see Jews as being holy or "god's chosen", but I want to show that they can be just as filthy as the rest of us. My intent in doing this is to help in the process of getting all Jews kicked out of the USA.

I hope you understand :)

The problem is that early history was barbaric. We had Christians who believed Mary was a god, we had people high on moldy oats, people living in shit, canibalism seems pretty tame. The more recent cases are from Der Sturmer and I'd rather see a more neutral source, for example, than an agenda driven paper.

>IT'S DA SHOOAAHHH

perpetuating the old lie

there are several modern cases posted in this thread from eastern europe as well as the USA.

Another reason I posted the earlier cases is to illustrate Jewish hatred toward Gentiles and Christianity. It wasn't just random cannibalism, it was ritual cannibalism with the intention of blasphemy. Evangelicals need to know that Jews are NOT down with Jesus and are NOT their true allies.

As for neutral sources, most western media today is controlled by Jews.

thats just what the media is trying to do for decades.

also in a realistic point of view i guess that if trump wont be elected as president. then in time some states will just drop out of the union.
just dont give us the left wing parasites.

kek

you mean the ones you fostered? Good one.

>Topless whore cutting down statue of Christ
Thank god this dyke is in Russia, ensuring she'll spend the next 80 years in Prison.

fracturing the US is a bad idea. We are more powerful when united, and the fractured states are in danger of being taken over by more powerful countries like Russia.

Give him a break. One Jew can only do so much. Pic related.

Looks a bit too rare for me.

I know. It's a beautiful slice of The Cred Forums Experience (TM).

>After Zach Ramsay's disappearance, Bar-Jonah also began to hold cookouts in which he was reported to serve burgers, spaghetti, chili, meat pies, casseroles, and the like to guests. At many of these cookouts, a number of persons told Bar Jonah that the meat had a peculiar taste to it; Bar Jonah's response was that he had gone deer hunting and used the deer meat in the dishes. However, Bar Jonah did not own a rifle, a hunting license, nor had he been deer hunting at any time.[30][4][4]

>To one woman, who told Bar-Jonah that she found the taste of his meat to be repulsive, he replied that he had personally "hunted, killed, butchered and wrapped the meat" of the deer. He would later be accused of molesting this woman's son.[4]

>In Bar-Jonah's apartment, detectives also found a number of recipes using children's body parts with contemptuous titles such as "little boy pot pie," "french fried kid," and phrases such as "lunch is served on the patio with roasted child." In the decoded journals, Bar Jonah also referenced serving these recipes to neighbors.[31] Also in his apartment was found hair inside of a meat grinder; when the hair was tested for DNA, it was found to belong to an African-American male, but did not belong to Zach Ramsay. The DNA of the hair was also different from the child bone fragments found in Bar Jonah's garage, which also did not belong to Ramsay.[32]

>tfw your russian friend shares a facebook post about a little 8 year old blond girl gone missing from her village

GUYS GUYS

OMG NEWLY DISCOVERED RITUAL SACRIFICE BY JEWS CAUGHT ON TAPE BUT COVERED UP AS ASIANS

IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY YOU CAN SEE THE FAKE MASKS BUT THEY'RE ACTUALLY JEWS AND THEY'RE FEEDING CHILDREN HUMAN REMAINS

BUY ALEX JONES FILTERS AT HIS WEBSITE

JESUS IS LORD
youtube.com/watch?v=GKSO7m3-MH8