economy.com/mark-zandi/documents/2016-06-17-Trumps-Economic-Policies.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=7doY1sgYyHw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradox_of_thrift
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>economy slows
>people lose jobs
>wages go down
>prices go down

It would just make a worker a little more valuable, the only people who don't want this are the people buying services from the mexicans. Why don't you just start hiring kids for your factory mr. goldstein, real cheap labor.

not only is slave labor morally detestable, we also don't want to live near slaves.

>what is automation
>what is reprioritization
>what is the business cycle
>do i have a brain
>does it work

that picture reeks of the projections of a cuckmale who is weak as fuck. nothing wrong with some fieldwork as long you are young.

isn't like most of americans buying services from mexicans? at least in the southern states

the girl on the left is smiling

check my 8

this

"jobs americans won't take" is code for slave labor, you're doing no favors to the american people nor the poor mexicans that come here to work on h2b visas, you're benefitting the agro lobby

if your agriculture is so shitty you can't compete with superior brazilian farming without resorting to slave labor just give up already, drop those subsidies

>don't burst an economic bubble, just enjoy the artificial economic growth

Libtards really don't understand economics

>>people buy less
>>economy slows

false, people will actually buy more SUBSTITUTES an the economy GETS BIGGER

Wages just have to go up more than prices dummy.

they are smiling...

There's plenty of underskilled niggers, in america. They'll take the jobs.

so leave the awful jobs to the mexican, isn't that a bit racist coming from someone who's against Trump?

>implying automation of the entire agriculture industry will happen over the length of time it takes to deport some spics
>muh economics buzzwords
>do I have a shitpost
>does it contribute to the thread

sounds good.

less money to the kikes and more to the common folk

You would keep Mexicans as slaves, paying them pennies? You horrible bigot. You're no better than the people that run Chinese Sweatshops.

>>people buy less
Why would they? Have you seen how Americans live their lives?

>what are teenagers

>What is your argument against this?
Hang the bankers.
hangthebankers.com
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4

>the only worth you have to your nation is labor
>the only worth a immigrate has is cheap labor
wew

liberals are materialistic pessimistic people, aren't they? At least we're getting you to admit the real reason you have unchecked immigration.

Damn looks like someone actually took a econ class.

There is no argument against this. It's called reality. It's the same reason people with Trump signs on their front lawn hire Juan to mow their lawn when there's a white guy running a landscaping business nearby. Of course he's more expensive so I guess Trumptards don't want anything to do with it.

There would be fewer people, and therefore less consumption.

>stupid conservatives, these shit jobs are for beaners
>whites deserve better
TOLERANT AND PROGRESSIVE

Bro field jobs are the greatest. Lazy negros have made it seem like the worse thing ever. It's great.

What kind of nigger meme is this? If the Trump supporters are working the fields, then the shitskins have already been hung by a noose

>wages go up
>prices go up
>economy slows

that doesn't make much sense burger

if the wage goes up at the same rate that the price goes up, how does it slow down the economy?

By your own argument:
>import cheap labor
>wages go down
That took very little effort. On the plus side, I heard CTR pays a bonus for OP posts.

Wages are fine. It's more than minimum wage if you're not slow as shit. I've done this between jobs to afford drugs.

I'd argue that they're worse than slave owners, frankly.
Slaves at least had medical benefits.

I do love how an argument made by "liberals" is that they want illegal immigrants to work for less than minimum wage and pay no taxes.

It's not an accident that the industrial revolution and scientific advancement happened at the same time slavery was being abolished. Slavery destroys societies.

>been applying for jobs for years
>the job market is so saturated that I can't even get an entry level position
>if Trump wins I will finally be able to get a job so that I can start working my way up

What part of this image is supposed to be bad?

Those are the words of someone without a proper refutation :^)

>source of cheap labor is lost
>country saves $100 billion annually
>investments made in automation

I'd imagine we'd still come out ahead this way.

I spent a summer picking fruit once.

Spending all day working outside is weirdly fulfilling. You're exhausted at the end but you get a nice hot meal, a shower and the best night of sleep you've ever had.

Er, when an economy slows down and wages go down, people buy more substitutes instead of normal goods, but spending tends to go down, regardless.Eventually you get disinflation and even deflation.

We'll just deport the illegals who are working a 1/hour wage, not legal citizens, no matter how spic they are.

More likely those jobs would be replaced by automation (which employ higher paying technicians, engineers, etc.) than legal laborers.

And don't forget the financial burden of illegal immigrants on taxpayers. The price of lettuce may go up a bit, but legal citizens would see other benefits to offset this.

i'm rich so i dont need to be working farms like a peasant nigger

Pay a decent wage and I know many men who would do that work. No one wants to break their backs to NOT make it. But men have been willing to sweat for a chance at a house and providing for a family for all of human history.

people will have to cut their own lawns big deal.

This. Nobody deserves to be a second class citizen. That's why I'm With Her.

What does Trump winnig has to do with a job they can already get but dont want to?

Developed countries have gotten used to paying far too little for groceries, harvested by ultracheap labour and heavily subsidised by taxes from elsewhere/low tariffs on foreign imports
Something has to snap

Radar dubs, fukken checked

Everyone has more wages with which to buy things.

>>implying automation of the entire agriculture industry will happen over the length of time it takes to deport some spics
Considering that agricultural automation was massively spurred on by the last wave of deportations under W and it would take at least half a decade to get rid of all of them yeah it probably would. Even automation resistant crops like strawberries have harvesting machines in the prototype stages it's perfectly plausible that in 5 years effectively every crop would have at least partial automation available at an economic rate.

>Deport cheap labor
>Wages go up
>Cost of living goes down
>People spend more on discretionary items
>Economy booms

You know...like before the borders were opened.

There's nothing wrong with manual labour. Especially if it's a step towards something better in a long term plan.

looks like the they are enjoying what they are doing. I bet they get paid an actual fucking wage.

>deport cheap labor
>welfare consumption goes down
>prison population goes down
>crime goes down

Maybe all those liberal arts and psych degree grads can finally get a job then. 2 birds 1 stone.

>new job openings
>no longer can jobs be blamed for people going on welfare
>government spending goes down

I woul rather ppl migrate to pick fruit than stay where they are and get govt bennies and work for less than a living wage

You cant have a farm AND pay decent wages AND have cheap food.

You can either have CHEAP FOOD, GOOD WAGES, LOTS OF JOBS. Pick -TWO-.

If you pick cheap food and good wages, you're a futurist, and knows automatization is coming, and know that there will be high paid jobs for a elite few handling the automation.FEW jobs, though.

If you choose CHEAP FOOD, LOTS OF JOBS, you're choosing to keep the status quo.

LOTS OF JOBS, GOOD WAGES means you're crazy, because no one wants to pay high prices for food, there's millions of people to feed.

>deport cheap labor
>wages go up
>prices go up
>people forced to spend more
>economy grows
What is your argument against this?

Thank you for CorrectingTheRecord.

.02 has been added to your paypal account.

we have 30 million pieces of farm equipment in this country who all complain that they don't have jobs or opportunities.

we have 30 million pieces of illegal farm equipment taking jobs under the table.

i don't see the problem.
get rid of illegal farm equipment.
tell the legal farm equipment to fucking get to work or they won't get no more grape drank.

Nothing wrong with working a field especially if it pays properly faggot.

Why are mexicans and other shitskins cheap labor? Do they need to eat less food?
Whatever, just hire inexperienced youth to fill those positions, so when they are 18 they have some work experience and understand business and how to relate with clients.

so OG americans get jobs? Doesn't sound like a bad deal to me. Disoccupation is sky-high

we currently buy a fair amount of crops from mexico. american produce isnt selling and companies that make processed food including fast food buy from international sources

the reality is that much of the actual farm labor in america that results in shit that sells is done by people driving a vehicle. lots of american fruit hasnt been selling for the past 3 years

so its a non issue. also in california the illegals refused to pick the citrus for 3 years now saying they would rather work at chipotle. kids still in school are paid less than minimum wage to do the work and state law wise its legal

we learned to survive on the minimum

Yep. Everyone in the world do it and only America still relies on the slave labor

Incorrect, most cheap labor is from southern american countries, and per capita, immigrants have the lowest crime rate.

You've got to get rid of another minority to effectively lower crime, cap.

Except that the labor most likely to be deported, limited, or halted aren't picking fruit: they're in your comfy offices hacking out some hilariously bad code.

Fruit are picked by tourists. It's not a real job.

This. Working outside and getting your hands dirty is fun.

Yes you can.

Literally saving for a farm now flipping houses after having finished mining and saving. If you are willing to move where land is cheap you can absolutely farm you lazy cunt.

>literally a picture of two white teens picking fruits
>caption it "white teens will never pick fruits"

Bravo!

prices will only go up as high as the competition or slightly lower

think of people as money injectors for the economy. illegals get paid less and send a lot of that money back home to their family and thus will inject much less money into the economy than a legal citizen.

cheap illegal labor = owners keep more money, illegals export money and have less to spend = less money in the economy = people are tighter with their spending = shit economy

We had all three here. Then the supermarkets went full retard selling milk and bread at a LOSS and then forced that loss onto the producers and the rest is history.

>no Americans will want to be farmers
>White's make up the majority of farmers in America
>Large corporate farms struggle; family, small farms survive because they don't use slave labor
>post picture of literal white people farming, even before Mexicans have been deported

This meme must have been made by kelly Osborne

What about counties that aren't flooded with illegals? How do those economies survive?

youtube.com/watch?v=TuiC2biSF5c

This is a machine that harvests literally hundreds of carrots every 5 seconds.

Well when you only need to produce for 30 million and not 300 million, you probably can get away with that a little more.

Prices would go down because we wouldn't be paying as much welfare

>Whites can't into physical activity
>Mexicans are slaves to the whites to make their lives better
What is this picture trying to prove?
Also
>Implying Trump is going to deport all Mexicans.

I've actually done poultry farming AND also was a crop farmer, no, you cant.It's back breaking tough labor that goes underappreciated and underpaid, and too much fucking regulation and expectations from fucking people.

I switched to being an IT guy at 30, and I make more NOW, and work less.Far less.And make good damn money.

Lol pussy numale

That factoid is for legal immigrants nigger.

OH NOEZ JOBS
HELP SAVE ME BIG GOVERNMENT

>wages go up

WAAHHH HELP ME WORKERS ARE GETTING A WORTHWHILE WAGE

I BOTTLED DRUG ADDICT PISS FOR A FUCKING YEAR

CRY ME A FUCKING RIVER

I don't care about prices going up on products because all of that is discretionary spending. I can choose not to spend my money on them.

Taxes, conversely, are mandatory spending. I don't get any say it in. If I think my taxes are too high, I don't have a lot of options. And social programs, infrastructure, bureaucracy, education, etc... all cost me more with more illegals in the country.

I've always wondered how Canadians, British, Irish, Scottish, French, Germans, Italians, Russians, Spaniards, Japanese, Australians, Chinese, Swiss, Swedish, Norwegian, Dutch, and Americans before 1970 have survived all this time without having millions of illegal invaders pick their fruit. Can anybody explain this mystery to me?

I'd like to smell the girl in the black jackets butt. Like after a big poop from 3 days of fast food, without her wiping. Is that degenerate?

>Give amnesty to all illegals
>Raise min wage to $15 an hour
>all the cheap labor workers have to be paid $15 an hour because they're legal citizens now

OOOOOH IT MAKES ME WONDER

>Jewish Inflation crashes
>Temporary panic
>WE START WINNING AGAIN THIS TIME WITH LESS PARASITES
>WE CANT STOP WINNING
>WE ASK DYNAMO DONALD TO STOP WINNING
>HE TELLS US TO EAT SHIT

What a fucking time to be alive. Fuck you Jew Vipers.

The US was a starving 3rd world nation until we started to allow millions of shitskins to illegally cross the border, starting in the 60's.

Totally Aryan

based Old Hickory

I'm sick of this shit, they are stealing my rape job. I used to be the only twon rapist, and now I have to compete with Josè and Cabrōn for the 6 females in my neighborhood.

time for some automation kids

When an economic crisis hits US hard, i wanna see all those liberal faggots loosing their employes to wetbacks that they defendend so bad.

do communist kids expect to work the factories and fields themselves when their "revolution" takes hold?

>The economy not only should, it must constantly be on the up swing

If nature applied those rules forest fires wouldn't actually be a good thing in most cases, animals would overpopulate and starve. Artificially inflating markets with unsustainable practices is the problem.

Automation is a real thing. People who think it will be impossible to automate millions of low skilled jobs don't know shit about modern day technology
youtube.com/watch?v=luygMuoFnXs

You niggers are very bad at making memes too. Why would they be talking so negatively when at least one is obviously smiling.

LOL

why do so many other countries pretend to know about american afairs?

t. nigger here

American blacks don't fucking work you retard

Goddamn, that thing is a beast.

>fuck the rich!
>it's not fair they have so much
>continue to support illegals driving wages down

>but who gonna pick up muh fruits?
youtube.com/watch?v=RKT351pQHfI

>cheap labor deported
>innovation kicks in
>engineering jobs go in demand
>high efficiency achieved
>cost goes down
>people buy more
>economy thrives

>if it pays properly
Why would it pay properly when competing with mexican/bangladeshi farmers? Same with these factory jobs Trump keeps going on about They need government subsidies or tariffs to compete, but those are communist anti free market concepts.

To avoid being communists the policy has been one of industrial sabotage and destabilizing governments to remove the competition.

kek
you are missing his point
he is referring to things that have happened and will continue to happen always as humanity has progressed.
A loss of illegals is something that the market will fix as long as it is allowed to be free

> Implying it won't.

>LOTS OF JOBS, GOOD WAGES means you're crazy, because no one wants to pay high prices for food, there's millions of people to feed.

Fuck off. If some people can't have as many luxury goods because they had to pay a little more for food it would still be worth giving my neighbor a means of providing for himself and his family.

The current system of NO VIABLE JOBS has lead to massive government subsidies for food anyways.

Worse case scenario, we go back to the system we had a FEW DECADES AGO, where we cannot afford to eat meat every meal everyday.

It's a case of the haves telling the have nots to tough it out for the good of this economy. Fuck off kike.

immigrant labor is only cheap as long as it is illegal

all this is showing me is eventually the industrialized world will need basic income.

not a shill, support trump believe in hard work, but if their isn't enough demand for work then something has to be done.

At least brit and ashley will have jobs rather than be on unemployment/welfare/camwhores sluts.

>more job opportunities
>more people can afford to buy things now that they have jobs
>booming economy where we are not just consumers in a dwindling economy, we produce things and have jobs to afford more things
>the more we buy things cause we can afford it with a job
>the better the economy gets

except the fed forces inflation because muh debt

technology technology technology.

Implying girls don't love gardening....

dude we have the technology its just cheaper to employ mexicans to pick stuff then to actually use machines. As soon as we deport them the prices will go up to compensate for the increased costs of machine workers.

Right now they are breeding like fucking rats. Its worth spending a few pennies on tomatoes then it is to become over run with mexicans in america.

>teen unemployment goes up
>welfare goes up
>taxes go up
>more unemployment
>more welfare
>more taxes

And that's how we get to where we are now.

Fuck your couch, Charlie Murphy.

>muh GDP
Only Wall Street and autists care about that shit

>justice department needs less money to deal with hispanics et al
>less taxes
>prices go down, wages go up
In an ideal world where taxes were actually raised and lowered due to need

So trump tards are now those successful enough to hire landscapers.

I was under the impression they were all toothless rednecks

quite a bit of human control behind that.

grabbing the trees, setting how far down it starts sawing, then lining it up with the appropriately sized pile are being done by a human.

there's probably an auto-measure that slides the log 10 feet at a time or whatever.

you can tell cause sometimes he changes his mind.

not that it isn't far more automated than 10 years ago, but it's still an operated machine.

And niw you understand how OWS was controlled opposition.

We need to work the fields for low wages and live in smaller easier to maintain homes to make our country not shit though. So many of us would do it. Set us up with a 6 day a week 9 to 5 job and a comfy shack to play vidya and let the best of us be promoted to higher positions and so on and so forth and you have a productive usa.

>anti free market communism

Communism is a specific ideology. So is worship of the free market.

The government's only purpose is to act in the best interests of the people.

Nope, automation will take over soon and until then cutting the welfare state and making niggers and spics pick fruit will suffice.

I don't care

you think slavery is ok?

wow

>labor cost goes up
>at some point machines reach economically viability vs lazy, highly paid, whiniey rich american workers (EVERY white westerner deserves to be ""overpaid"" vs trashcan 3rd world slave people undermining our wages)
>demand for mass automation of agriculture spurs new industries in programming, robotics etc.(good jobs for white people)
>now farm jobs are comfey and highly paid so whitey takes them
>price of goods stabilize at a slightly higher rate and then drop as machines improve and capital cost paid off
>????

I propose we replace all brown people with neat machines:
youtube.com/watch?v=Hzuj8tBpTZI
youtube.com/watch?v=H6VKBb9MmJc
youtube.com/watch?v=RKT351pQHfI
youtube.com/watch?v=lzQ0pfbIW0w
youtube.com/watch?v=OIWdE2iLyJY

We can mechanize the agriculture industry already but its pricey.
We only go with immigrants because we pay them tenths of cents on the dollar.
t. Robotics Engineer

Every machine will need supervision. The difference is in overall performance. 1 machine will work faster and with at least the same quality as 20 people

>legal immigrants = illegals

>its pricey
It's pricey because there is no open market with competition yet

>LOTS OF JOBS, GOOD WAGES
Where the government provides incentives for creating meaningless positions to give everyone the illusion they are doing something productive.

Spending our lives picking tomatoes with a tomato picking machine rusting in the garage is the dumbest thing ever but we are still doing it because of retards like you.

It's called the labor market. Supply and Demand.
Supply = # of workers in the market
Demand = self-explanatory. Need for any sort of labor

As demand for labor goes up, so do wages to attract people to provide that labor. This increases the supply of labor. It all ends in equilibrium.

Nowadays illegals are increasing the supply, minimum wage laws are lowering demand.
Companies choose to hire the illegal for a lower wage instead of a citizen.

This is the way it was.

>and per capita, immigrants have the lowest crime rate.

A lack of information on the topic does not imply they have a low crime rate. The FBI only started collecting data on crime rates by hispanics a few years ago, it will take some time before they start gathering data on immigrants.

Cool lies though!

>deport cheap labor
>market adjusts
>automation increases
>standard of living rises

This is fucking hilarious, do you honestly not know about mechanization?

>implying agriculture relies on spics

Maybe some parts of SoCal and Florida, but not the whole US.

>crime rates by hispanics

>tfw you realize that millenials and gen Z are no work-ethic shitbags because the spics are taking all of the high-school level jobs

lets kill all the undesirables. I suggest we only get rid of people w/o stem degrees since I have one and I know I will be safe.

>we should exploit illegal immigrants so our food can be cheap
and they say republicans are the ones who suck corporate cocks

>implying the corn belt and potato belt isn't 95% white

>it's a utopian world
fixed for ya

has anyone ever gone to a cherry farm

shits amazing,. pay some money and u can pick (eat) all the cherries u want. gotta pay for them at the end though

So you are for slave labor then, correct? Because that is what you are saying.

You liberals just eat up anything that confirms your bias. The Mexican people are the equivalent of slaves. They are no different than the Africans who were slaves back in the 1800s. You liberal fucks are all on the wrong side of history yet again and it will take some conservative republicans to actually free enslaved people's yet again. The cycle just keeps repeating itself.

>yfw we are actually going to free slaves while liberals want to be slave owners

The irony of all this is that WE are supposed to be the racist bigots who want white supremacy. Maybe we should educate these liberal cucks on what they are actually supporting, right lads? :^)

Vote for Hillary so brown people do the work because white supremacy.

that pic exactly sums it up. in TX the sexual predator database lists so many browns as white, then academics use that data to demonize white men as sexual predators.

What's stopping people from goin innawoods and becoming cherry bandits?

>labor cost goes up
>more subsidies to counter costs
>more taxation
>less purchasing power
>less demand for tomatoes
>subsidies not enough
>price fixing
congratulations america is now a failed communist experiment with zero economic growth and crushing debt while everyone else is enjoying the automation they bought with kebab slave labour

this is still all assuming, based on your videos, that agriculture will happen outside. Think about whent hey're doing hydroponic Ag in warehouses on the edge of town with LED lights instead of growing everything in the imperial valley. Think about how much less stressed the Colorado river is when they start goring shit inside old warehouses along the Mississippi.

High Tech ag is the future and cheap mexican labor is literally holding humanity back. Not to mention this stuff being a necessary prerequisite for space colonization.

FUCK YOU MEXICO.

now i know i'm going to stir up some shit here. I'm a person who majored in lib arts (history) got a masters in it.

I'm in upper management for a very successful company. this isn't a lot of people's story, and it wasn't easy. however i think we can agree it's how people apply themselves and not the title they hold.

actually just automated a lot of things recently, and though we aren't "firing" people we are actively searching for a reason to get rid of people.

guns, mostly.

Many illegals take these jobs because they work well below minimum wage, which puts them far ahead of the competition.

Jackson did nothing wrong.

guest LEGAL worker program based on need after americans at least have a chance to work them for proper wages

(You)

>Trump supporters gunna work in the fields if trump is elected.

No those jobs will go to unemployed lower educated americans. so. Blacks and hispanics.

>economy slows

Well then faggot I guess we should just keep allowing millions of uneducated third worlders into our country because thats going to really get our economy going when they become such a sizable voting block that they start voting in favor of higher taxes, More programs, bigger government etc etc etc and eventually turn our country into another banana republic.

Smart stuff you're shilling out today.

This. Machinery and automation will be the future of this type of production.

Past that we are talking actually just creating this kind of stuff with bioengineering and post scarcity.

Southern states cracked down hard on companies hiring illegals. Plastic company up the road from me got rid of all the Mexicans. There was a line of black, white, and Vietnamese fuckers looking for a job there the very next day. So that shit about Americans not wanting to work those jobs is bullshit.

I would vote for that mans corpse.

>import illegal to do menial jobs
>drive down wages until the point of blatant exploitation
>wonder why Americans don't wanna do those jobs

Meh, we are talking about liberal babbys here, they probably think working is the worst thing that can happen to a person. They literally cannot fathom the idea of working, it's like a punishment of some sort to them.

>Removing cheap illegal labour means more US citizens can get employment
>Less people unemployed = less money being wasted on welfare
>More US citizens working = more tax monies for things like education and social services.

automation

capitalism always finds a way

you know I was really hoping I'd never see this picture again

I don't think enforcing immigration laws and letting free market principles dictate an increase in wages to attract a workforce willing to do the work from native populace is quite equal to what ever stupid bullshit you're talking about.

The reason why you have machines rusting is because iceland and its people are literally retarded.

>What is your argument against this?
That not a single one of your points has any substantial evidence to back it up. You can't make the claim and ask people to disporve you, the burden of proof lies on you, my friend.

>I guess we should just keep allowing millions of uneducated third worlders into our country
Yep, thats how your system works. You remember free market capitalism right? The same system you have been violently pushing on others for the last century?

Everyone should follow the american model and focus on GDP growth to increase purchasing power. With low fertility rates that means importing workers, this is even more true in service economies where the imported workforce also drives demand for services, even if they are on welfare.

I would say niggers would replace them, but niggers are lazy and will continue staying on welfare. isn't it shitty how we allow the most useless race to coexist with us? they provide nothing and generate only decadence

Why is this bad? Someone has to do that job. Are they implying that jobs are only for lower races? Fucking racists.

>but niggers are lazy and will continue staying on welfare
Welfare for healthy people should be abolished.

>Damn Brittany this job sucks!
>Yeah but at least we can afford to pay rent and feed ourselves well now. Plus we have something to put on our resumes.

the dairy farms are already automating. robots do all the work and the farmer manages it all from a tablet. the milking machines can even detect if a cow is ill and tell the farmer.

I fucking hate the "the Mexicans are taking the jobs we don't want" argument. I grew up in a farm town that didn't have many Mexicans, so I was lucky enough to get summer jobs in the fields. These are jobs that regular legal Americans already have. The problem is that the Mexicans will do it for basically nothing since their other option is going back to Mexico.

>free market principles dictate an increase in wages
No you are talking about subsidizing an industry to provide jobs. Paying you money to pretend like you are doing something useful.

>Spending our lives picking tomatoes with a tomato picking machine rusting in the garage is the dumbest thing ever but we are still doing it because of retards like you.

I'm assuming you're putting yourself in the shoes of someone who doesn't live in Iceland.

You're assuming the market will bear the price of the increased utility of each worker through a price raise.

Because of how businesses tend to function you would experience an increased wage because of the shrinking labor pool, but the value of this increased wage isn't going to come from the market purely because the market won't bear the increase. People will buy other things, or not buy at all if the price is not deemed fair.

What you would see is that those higher in the chain of management would experience shrinking wages as they have to accept a lower paid wage to allow lower ranking members to be hired as without them the business would earn nothing.

Those that would be most negatively effected by this are those with extremely thin profit margins; e.g., larger corporations. For instance, McDonalds has a very small profit on items sold, but their sheer bulk outweighs it.

>But what about the middle class that will now have to accept lower wages?

If we're looking at it from a Keynesian perspective, those that are in middle management would have to seriously consider whether or not the disutility of them doing their job is worth the wage which would push those even higher than them to receive lower wages in exchange for maintaining their management base. If the top tier refuses to do so, it risks businesses splintering, and management opening their own businesses which should be small enough in scale to competent with larger industries.

>tl:dr;
The economy is not a thing. It is a group of people using resources to their best ability.

People who are valued solely for their labor will demand higher wages because labor is more scarce. This wage increase will negatively effect the richest of society as they will be forced to accept lower wages, or risk losing competitive advantage.

No motherfucker, you need to justify why we should continue to use illegal immigrants as de facto slaves.

You forgot an even more important bit, shill.

>lower taxes

there's no such thing as a job that nobody wants to do, there's only a job that doesn't pay well enough to bother doing.

so they just want to keep their slaves huh instead of doing the work themselves...

I need a job badly.

Fucking robots, you fucking retard.

wages increases stimulate the economy you fucking retard

>people with Trump signs on their front lawn hire Juan to mow their lawn when there's a white guy running a landscaping business nearby

that is absolutely bullshit

t. WHITE GUY WHO OWNS A LANDSCAPING COMPANY IN THE SOUTHWEST

That's because you're in the south west and completely flooded with Mexicans.

lol is this their argument now? My god this is pathetic. Like we really cant figure out a way to pick fruit without millions of spics illegally in our country? Give me a fucking break. Do these people even realise the technology thats being developed right now that will create less of these jobs for alien spics?

That's the point, jobs will be created and dindu will go work like the rest of us

If the prices go up, and sales go down, everything will eventually reach an equilibrium in a fair (and legal) market

thats the same argument people make about restaurants. that if we deported all the beaners, every place in America would go out of business, which is complete bullshit. What may end up happening though is that they will have to pay as much as waiters get paid to fill the position & there will be a new, decent paying job in America available to weedmen, illiterates, convicts, etc. some of the costs will be passed on to the customers, but again the market will ultimately solve it

it is not acceptable to bring in 30 million people to compete with our low wage workers simply because rich people are too lazy to mow their fucking lawns

>Expecting people to know how a free market works
>After 12 to 20 years of Jew brainwashing

You and I both know you're right, but for even a lot of people here the concept that it will indeed sort itself out is just too much to grasp.

This would be most nice. Monsanto would get BTFO too

id be happy as fuck to pick fruit from a tree all day

Fuck you're a lovely pack of retards.

Robotic farming. Case closed. Already happening. Suck it.

>what are agricultural visas
>we wouldn't expand and improve the program
>American food prices aren't already low as shit

Robots.

Well we are not just talking about literal tomato farming. The problem is our obsession with job creation which is not a productive goal in itself. We could automate much more but the current economic system and the realities of technological progress are fundamentally incompatible.

the vast never ending supply of niggers should fill the gap nicely

>leftist supporting slavery

>liberals saying that farm work is only for brown people
and this isn't racist how?

Agricultural manual labor can be a great way to meet a non-degenerate qt

change it for a cotton plantation and change trump for lincoln.

probably won't as long as we don't put any tariffs with mexico. The food the comes in from mexico is already much cheaper then whats grown in the US.

no
please keep that fetish of yours to yourself

They'll design a machine to do all the picking. Paying illegals $3.50/hr just makes the project unprofitable at the moment.

There are still indians around so he did at least one thing wrong

>blacks
>taking jobs
oh fuck, you're serious aren't you?

>deport cheap labour and wages at the bottom end will rise.
>The cost of low end goods and services will rise.
>Everyone pays a little more for things
>The poorest earn more money and can afford to pay a little more.
>Everyone else is worse off.

Deporting cheap labour results in wealth transfer to the poorest workers. You can argue if that is a good or a bad thing but that is what happens.

Look at Australia, the minimum wage for a casual (ie no benifits) fruit picker is AUD21. This makes fruit expensive but that fruit picker on the lowest rung of the radder is able to support himself with his job, he doesnt need welfare and he makes enough to feed himself notwithstanding the high cost of food.

Capitalism.

They work for literal fucking peanuts (you can just throw them at the robots, let it turn to fertlizer), they don't complain, they always show up to work (as long as they're maintained), and they don't act like they are entitled to be a citizen when they entered illegally and did a little bit of work that went untaxed.

The average age of field workers in California is 47 years old. And they aren't being renewed by the younger generation.

Labor was the single most acute issue according to attendees at the Forbes ag tech summit I went to this summer.

These jobs will go to the machines, fast

The downside is that imported goods and services become more competitive. Some jobs are lost as no matter what the local workers are paid foreign workers are still paid shit.

>deport cheap labour
>prices go up i.e. inflation
>balance of trade worsens
>unemployment and taxes rise

Ya. It would really help the people in the neet/unemployment threads to at least try to grasp how basic supply and demand works

A good example for right now is nursing. Nurses with only 2 year degrees are getting paid 35 bucks an hour these days simply because of the fact that our population is an inverted pyramid and there aren't enough young to physically care for the old

The same principles would apply for fruit pickers. They would just have to raise the pay until people were willing to do it

^this
in a closed market damage control can be used against rising inflation, but in the free market unskilled labour is going to get fucked hard by the third world.

There are plenty of men and teenagers who would gladly take up these jobs. The "jobs we don't want to do" is just a leftist meme. Who the fuck was doing them before all these Mexicans flooded in then?

>people lose jobs
>wages go down

No, it only goes in reverse.

it's simple. we need to utilize our negro population. get them out of the ghettos, off welfare, and working again.

>Deport cheap labor

>Finally mechanize aspects of agriculture that have been machine ready for decades

>Prices go up short term but fall as productivity rises

>Millions of under the table jobs go vacant

>Teenagers and those in need of work find people competing with each other to fill the gaps

>Unemployment reaches new lows, wages are stimulated as demand is high

>Multitudes of businesses are now paying taxes on wages no longer under the table, income and state taxes that were never being paid by millions begin to flow into state and federal coffers

>Public assistance programs and hospitals around the nation breath a sigh of relief as tens upon tens of billions in care is no longer leached out of the system.

>Hospital ER's actually begin to function and help the truly needy

>Insurance fraud of all sorts falls drastically

Healthcare cost, auto insurance, schools, everything being abused by illegals see's massive relief and savings passed onto consumers and better schools and service overall.

blacks make up a minority of the lower classes. I don't care what colour you are, just mow my lawn and rake my leaves you pleb

>implying there is anything wrong with working in the fields

Classist bourgeoisie scum detected

What is this from?

I wouldn't mind picking fruit as a job. There are far worse jobs than walking around a lush garden without the sound of pollution outside, picking fruit.

Picking fruit is the most relaxing summer job I've ever had as a kid.

>mfw people call you lazy for refusing to work illegaly for half the minimum wage while not paying taxes which are needed for the country to function

All this shows is that the agriculture sector is fucked and despite all the subsidies they still need to pay their workers half of what everybody else gets to be viable. It's too late now you can't kick them out or people are gonna be mad because food prices are gonna go up as people have to get paid a real salary for a real job.
Illegals working like that isn't that different than people loosing factory jobs to ching in southern china. I don't know what they expect.

>In Australia, fruit picking is mostly done by tourists who want a budget holiday
>We're not far off from shit like that being automated anyway - they already have one for strawberries, and higher wages gives more incentives for automation
>Shitloads of money goes to mexico through illegal immigrants
>The economy isn't the most important thing in the world. Some people don't want paco to rape their daughter.

nah man they suddenly became lazy and entitled.
In Korea we all became lazy and untitled after 1995
now we get SEA and indians to farm our crops. those lazy koreans mane

Not likely... Without cheap labor, the producers at the top will just make less profit... price is still sensitive to supply-demand at price points...
Realistically, let's say you buy a tomato for $1,
the cost of labor in picking that tomato is about 2 cents... most of the cost goes to shipping and marketing... the fluctuation in the price of oil has far greater impact on the price than availability of cheaper labor... also, if labor has more money, they can spend more and buy more, and economy picks up... it means more money in workers' pockets, rather than concentrated at the top... How can a true liberal miss that? have you learned nothing from Bernie?

>High Tech ag is the future

>tfw chinks are farming with drones and shit while we import brown people that end up costing more

wsj.com/articles/chinese-drone-maker-plows-into-agriculture-1448573490

if working class wages increase, so will the price of goods and services. Increased prices would make the USA less competitive internationally, reducing demand and thus employment.
am i wrong?

Some businesses will go out of business. Prices won't go up. Nobody is going to pay 5 bucks for a lettuce.

>argument against this
people work, you lazy hippie. get a job

Only the lowest people will work the fields, there are already white farmers and those "racist evil rednecks" are low enough to take the place of illegals.
>immigrants will still exist, only legal ones (citizenship, work visa, etc. as well

You also don't have to support trump to work in a farm

You see, cheap labor is cheap, and justifiably so, because the good and services done by the workers in such positions is worth very little.

Some jobs will not have there wages go up, and the wages for unskilled American workers might become lower when moving from unemployment to these jobs.

Ultimately some jobs will need low skilled workers to do.

So long as you have sensible hardworking conservative singles doing the jobs that immigrants usually do, we should be fine, however this simply won't make the wages go up.

you skipped
>taxes go down

It's a lot more complicated than that.

Think about it like this, do you really want to compete with China, Pakistan, and India on cheap labor?

Why is hillary so racist?

no western country wants to engage in a race to the bottom, but if you have a shit load of fruit pickers who demand higher wages than the fruit pickers in other countries, aren't you gonna buy from other countries instead?

Why would people buy less if wages and prices went up? Do they go up in parity? Do prices go up faster than wages?

Simple:

-Expel foreigners accepting to get paid nothing for hard work
-(Save a ton of cash on welfare, crime-fighting)
-Companies that relies on near slave-labour have to either automate (creating skilled jobs for white people) or provide decent wages, so white people consider manual labour as a decent option again
-Prices go up
-Put tariffs to block foreign imports destroying your local agriculture

Some kind of semi nationalization is possible too, with the government buying part of the production of local small farmers at a decent price to use for school meals, food for the poor and homeless, for example. Possibly as a form of welfare too, partly replacing food stamps. That way you can fight obesity, give good, fresh produce to those that might not have access to them, and support local agriculture.

Your backup candidate is Lambright
World War III & USA 2016 Election in 45 days might get worse before they get better

youtube.com/watch?v=5bnoYdpb5ts

Fucking this.
Been in working in the orchards and vineyards of NZ for the last year, its pretty good for the soul desu
> physically involved
> fresh air
> sun
> pays as well as any other min. wage job
> end my day feeling relaxed, relieved, and alive
> natural ambience is great for thinking
> get rainy days off to get /comfy/ with gf
> kek at euro beta cucks who can't handle physical work, or being away from techy distractions for more than ten minutes

A simple, hands on life. Good shit

The nigger who wrote that is on welfare, why dont they work the fields instead. We are paying them anyway, and its more productive than them making retarded memes about things they cant comprehend.

Demand is driven up by higher wages, you stupid cuck.

>wages go up
>prices go up

huh

Why can't we just annex Mexico? No more illegals because they all become US citizens and then they all start paying taxes or go to jail, which will be located entirely in Mexico now.

>wages go up
>worker moral and production go up
>economy grows
Nice try jew

>Being this retarded?
Hace you ever been in a field of strawberries or roman lettuce? You know shit.

Pretty much this.

Wages go up cause they can't get away with it.

>free the slaves
>be forced to employ paid labor
>prices go up
>people buy less
>economy slows

Are you suggesting we should encourage slave labor ("cheap labor")?

Really makes you go hmmm

>implying they had jobs before that.
nice one!

Dude it's fucking jobs I would pick fruit for hours if I got paid well enough.

Fucking erase all the damn minorities

Why is pol so retarded when it comes to economics?

>deport cheap labor
>economy slows
>production slows
>little companies get fucked
>people lose jobs
>fruit or w/e prices go up
>Vietnam starts to take over the global market in fruit or w/e

The time of isolationist policies are long gone.

Welcome to the global market, where supply and demand create the world we live in.

Do you think Mexicans are invading the US, because they dont like Mexico?

Its because if there is a demand for cheap labor, there will be a supply one way or the other.

Economics 101.

Forcing the market to change is LITERALLY socialism.

Holy shit a real libertarian. Nice post bro. Totally agree.

If you want a perfect market where we all hold hands and sing, go talk to Rothschild

>deport cheap labor
>Make Niggers Slaves Again!
>No wages
>prices go down
>people buy more
>economy grows

Say it with me, 'President Donald J Trump.'

>import cheap labor illegally
>economy booms
>low skilled workers lose jobs because they don't work for less than minimum wage
>unemployment
>economy grows for businesses paying their employees less than minimum wage
>businesses exploiting illegals grow
>more and more unemployment for legal citizens who can't compete

Mexicans dont work for minimum wage. When will this meme end.

Mexicans work for LESS than minimum wage.

Why would anyone hire legal citizens and have to pay a minimum wage when they can hire an illegal immigrant for less?

How will you create jobs for legal citizens when illegals are flooding the USA and working for less than minimum wage?

>>if Trump wins I will finally be able to get a job so that I can start working my way up

to be this naïve

The corporations are the problem, not the illegal Mexicans.

You can use restaurant tipping as an analogy.

>You have to tip 20% (like taxes)
>Otherwise the waiter doesnt get paid enough (exploitation of un-skilled labor)
>Meanwhile the reastaurant owner (corporations) make a shitload, while not having to pay his employees (tax breaks for corporations)

Its fiat
They can set it to whatever they want. Its like comparing a thermostat to real weather

>Trump supporters gonna work in the fields
So.. Just like Europeans have been doing for thousands of years? I don't see the problem. It's the illegals that are going to be butthurt to hell and back.

>have to go back to crime ridden Mexico
>no jobs
>shit housing
>shit internet connection
>can't avoid tax
>probably get shot by the crime lords
>meanwhile legal Americans can start finding jobs

>The corporations are the problem, not the illegal Mexicans.

Deport the fucking illegal immigrants and you don't have people willing to work for less than minimum wage, it's that simple.

Is this where they buried Dillinger, then?

economy.com/mark-zandi/documents/2016-06-17-Trumps-Economic-Policies.pdf

guess these guys must be kikes too...

Alot are using SS numbers so they work just like they were legal and make good money. Some like my cousin makes 10 an hour cause they can drive a forklift. Well now he makes 18 an hour cause he can use a special machine that makes plane parts. He learned that here in mexico.

Maybe you should get actual degree not a woman studies ones so you wouldn't have to work that job.

Isn't it illegal to pay less than the minimum wage?
The corporations are indeed the problem.

The corporations are the reason the mexicans are here.

>G R E E N C A R D S
>R
>E
>E
>N
>
>C
>A
>R
>D
>S

Jesus Christ this guys is dense.

IT DOESNT WORK THAT WAY.

SUPPLY AND DEMAND:

>companies/corporations/farmers make a shitload off paying less than minimum wage to illegals
>the Mexicans know this, so they come to the US specifically to work this way

Its not the other way around.

Its not "Mexicans come the US, so suddenly farmers want to pay less than minimum".

I bet youre the same kind of guy who makes fun of lefties for wanting to raise the minimum wage.

>implying you need illegal immigrants to pick cherries

youtube.com/watch?v=7doY1sgYyHw

Obviously.

Instead, you get told lies by Fox news that "immigrants" are ruining the US, while in reality its unbound capitalism running wild.

>deport cheap labor
>farms will have to automize production

Strange that most countries in Europe do not need mexicans to work for them

AY AY WITHOUT ILLEGALS, WHITEY COULDN'T RUN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES, TAKE DAT PUSSY ASS WHITE BOIII, WHITEY CAN'T SURVIVE WITHOUT ILLEGALS LMFAO #REALTALKNIGGA #fuckwhitey

Interesting.
Is there anything science can't do?

If prices go up, then people are more likely to save more instead of spending their money on luxuries. This leads to a paradox of saving, in which people stop spending their money and the economy suffers as a result, leading to more people saving their money, and this continues until the government intervenes through subsidization to lower the prices.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradox_of_thrift

>dude comes to work for us,his name is ezwin
>holds down two jobs, first one immigration comes in and cleans out the illegals
>we dont see ezwin anymore
>he comes back with a brand new lexus, different social and his name is edwin now
>we bring it up and he just says no no no ezwin my grandpa
>brings homemade chicken tamales into work
Damn those tamales were good.

Some things are more important than the economy you twat

Consuming does not drive the economy. If that were the case we could pay for you to do nothing but consume and have a thriving economy. Which would eventually be nothing but a waste of capital and if it doesnt cause a total collapse then its thanks to how efficient the capitalist economy is.

Kek that drive man, pol would have gone home to shitpost if the gubment came to take away his job

>Consuming doesn't drive the economy
No wonder our country isn't doing well, with this kind of ignorance

>wages go up
>people spend more money
>economy improves

I think a lot of people would appreciate working low skilled mindless jobs. I kind of fear what will happen when all these kinds of jobs disappear thanks to machines. I just don't think everyone can do the kind of jobs that we're left with and we'd be left with a giant % of the population not working.

>Wages go up
>Prices go up
It is like tossing a coin, hope you are lucky.

The people that made and post this picture don't seem to realise that they are treating immigrants as second class citizens by implying that they are the ones that should do the shit jobs.

Also, YES native people do do those jobs. FFS I hate this line of argument.

Its doesnt. Have you never heard of economic bubbles? They burst when the government stops promoting them because theyre artificial. Thats what forcing consumerism does create bubbles. Lrn2econ

>what is a work visa
It's like you've never cracked open a primary school social studies book.

>Keep importing cheap labor
>Wages go down
>Chimp outs happen
>Country falls apart
>Economy collapses

Because investors believe (Or at least the stupid ones) that consumption is bigger than it really is. Consumption drives the economy but sometimes there is a lack of data about it.

>Mexicans picking food
"Such noble and hard working people."
"They deserve our respect."
"They're nessisary to our ecconomy."
>Americans picking food
"Dumb highschool drop outs."
"I'm glad I've got a real job, unlike those losers."
"Enjoy working hard for nothing you stupid rednecks, you should have gone to college like me."

Liberals, not even once.

Does a human create a product strictly for it to be consumed?

Products stimulate production and expands the market. For you to produce a product to buy another requires capital and only savings can aid your production thru capital . lrn2SaysLaw

>being cucked by Corporations

That is pretty beta

>Does a human create a product strictly for it to be consumed?
Yes, who produces just because he can? No one. Demand and Supply Law.

Did you read the question right?

Would you produce something just for somebody to consume?

The answer is of course not.

You only produce something for you to consume another product. You produce to exchange and so does everyone else. No one produces strictly for the idle to consume. Now that its clear that production is the only factor that stimulates exchange and exchange only happens when you have products we must look at what aids in the creation of those products. That of course is capital and capital only accumalates thru savings. Therefore to save will always stimulate economic growth and to consume will only hurt it

>spics are only good for slave labour
wow, that's really racist

Fucking THIS!

Surely this is better than

>Import more immigrants
>They live off welfare
>Raise taxes
>Prices don't change
>Families have less income
>People buy less
>Feed muslims and mexicans

This guy gets it. Liberals are self hating virtue signal faggots.

>white people having jobs
The horror

>paying your debts

Oh the horror

>working under minimum wage slave labor is acceptable because it keeps my prices low.

Once again proving liberals are the true racists, there are just as many legal immigrants that would take less desirable jobs, but they deserve a decent wage.