Why are women so vicious?

Why are women so vicious?

I haven't even spoken to my ex in like a year and the first thing she says is "Kill yourself".

Why are bitches salty and hold grudges? I'm not even interested in her anymore and have a new gf. It's a long story how I ended up talking to her

Other urls found in this thread:

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/1189/web
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're like literal children

Why talk to your ex? Long story? Sounds like you're just trying to justify a stupid decision.

Imagine being able to do whatever you want and treat people however you want. But at the same time not be able to realize this is what you do and can do.

Then imagine if 90% of women on the planet automatically wanted to fuck you, and all you had to do was be of average appearance.

Why did she say it?

Screenshot pls?

/thread

Kill yourself.

It's their entitled bitchy attitude they slowly developed over the years thanks to male testosterone levels at an all time low and men worshiping women, or "chivalry".

ELI5: Men are pussies, treat women like God.

This. Imagine being a white women that isn't obese. You can murder, rape, lie, exploit, and commit any number of antisocial and illegal acts and thirsty whitebois, feminists, and white knight older men that want your vagina will appear from every angle to excuse your behaviour.

white women are literally semi civilized animals, treat them as such.

>Why talk to your ex? Long story? Sounds like you're just trying to justify a stupid decision.

Uh oh the first woman shows up.

Look at how she jumps to conclusions.

Not only does she assume op iniated it or that he didn't have a good reason to, but she also does it all with a passive aggressive attitude

Why speak to your ex, if it doesn't involve children or money?

She mad you got a better bitch, she knows she's worthless.

A mad bitch means you won.

Charge your phone, faggot

Also

Women are cunts, this is why I'm glad I was born gay. I only ever have to deal with dicks.

>Look at how she jumps to conclusions.
Just like jumping to the conclusion that they're a woman? Holy shit, this place sometimes.

>tfw best friend is gay
>he will call out any shit a girl tries to do because he's the only one in the room that doesn't give a fuck about her holes

>Just like jumping to the conclusion that they're a woman? Holy shit, this place sometimes

If that poster was a man then I'm going to have to start considering the possibility that liberals are right about the whole transgender thing.

Same thing applies to you. Or just extremely stupid.

Everything they do is for effect.

Don't listen to the words.

>Cred Forums is my personal therapist.

Nobody cares you pussy ass faggot.

I second this. Only a dimwit, faggot or a female would have assumed he was being 133% serious.

I'll take Satire for $33,000, Alex.

Spotted the virgin

In other words, hetero dudes are fucking degenerate plebs who can't think straight (no pun intented),

Spotted the grabbler. I am now imagining you turning into ashes as my money related stress fades away.

How is this shit relevant in any given way? Fuck off, no one cares.

GTFO my Cred Forums
Your shit thread dosen't blong here blogspice.

As a human, grow the fuck up, You're 20 something ( or live your life like it) and she's more grown than you.
quit fucking up this board with you blog you fuck up.

I guarantee this guy bumps shit off topic threads all day without a care in the world but oh no, someone said something bad about women

kys

Fantastic blog post please post more

>broadcastify.com/listen/feed/1189/web
>white women

fuck off nigger

I guarantee this guy fucks methheads behind the 7/11 for a $10 sack.

FPBP

Women are fucked,

>be me
>work away from home
>2 months on 1 month home
>gf and I together 4 years
>live together
>I buy house with big property
>get home from work and work on house/property/shop and vehicles
>pay mortgage and most of the bills
>"YOU DONT SO ND ANY TIME WITH ME user"
>got better shit to do than watch big brother babe
>supposed to be home for Christmas
>weather fucks travel, get stuck in canafrogistan
>she flips shit
>back to work
>take shit on phone
>whatever bitch
>get home, she's still retarded
>2 days into vacation loses her shit over me working in the shop
>bitchy friend shows up with shitty pickup truck
>tell her to fuck off
>threatens to bring "muscle"
>call cops
>cops kick both of them off property
>mfw bitch realizes mortgage in my name
>salty as fuck ever since.

I even have her all her shit from the house and still she's thinks I fucked her.

*gave her her shit

I'd say women are just more slave to emotions.

My wife's breathing is uptight. We tried hypno-birth, and I had hoped it would help her control her emotions.

Just listening to her breathing makes me uneasy sometimes.

yup. literal children with good memories (except with things they "forget")

you sound like a "forever young" boomer.

women are crazy, deal with it. make kids, it changes women for the better.

the thing that makes me most angry about women is that they usually don't even fucking make use of the gifts they've been given. sure they manipulate, and they do use their womanhood to get things, but they could be doing so much more

I can't say you're wrong. She decided not to have kids (and turned crazy) when she wasn't preggers by an arbitrary age number she had stuck in her head. That was really when things went for a shit. We were going to start a family, which she really wanted to do, then one day she just said too late. Bitch wanted me to adopt a kid instead of having one. I said fuck no, if I gotta raise a problem child it better be my own.