>BOMBING IN NJ
>BOMBING IN NY
>BOMBING IN NC
>COPS EXECUTED IN PA
>MASS STABBING IN MN
>ACTIVE SHOOTER IN DC
Hopefully you prepped for this, faggot!

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/four-killed-42-injured-college-football-team-bus-crash-north-n650031
youtube.com/watch?v=4L9dTbgAK_c
youtube.com/watch?v=jVO8sUrs-Pw
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/09/17/philadelphia-gunman-driven-by-hatred-ambushed-officer-then-went-on-deadly-rampage/?utm_term=.bb98ec67421b
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/1189/web
youtube.com/watch?v=A3btExaaFG8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

don't forget US bombing Syrian forces
wake me up when september ends

>cops executed
Sauce?

I'm hillary clinton?

funny thing is I saw a pepe earlier he had a "the happening 9/18/16" tombstone in his mouth. when you clicked on it it flashed a star and a white goat,i also heard something about a user doing something.

Ah, you finally reveal yourself.

Man wish i was ready for today.

Bruh

I'm serious

Holy shit, a bus with students crashed and died in NC today.

They're from CLINTON COLLEGE
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/four-killed-42-injured-college-football-team-bus-crash-north-n650031

CLINTON

ITS A SIGN

>be american
>get stabbed
>get shot
>get bombed

feels bad man

You gotta move out of Detroit mang.

>3 meth labs blow up along eat coast, record low number in months
>Niggers nigging out at a mall in Minnesota
>Niggers shoot cop, average nigger gang Bullshit
>A shooting in DC, average routine
Honestly sounds like a regular day in the US.
>Former American here

Active shooter in DC? What? Sauce pls, lots of sirens right now

>"""""bomb""""" blows up in NYC, no one even hurt bad or anything
>World headlines
>Cred Forums' REEEEs "OMG IDS HABIDDING GUISE HOLY SHET!"
>200+ people killed in actual suicide bombing elsewhere in the world
>No one gives a fuck

why didn't you save it?

> tiny explosion
> none dead

Sorry Cred Forums, it's not habbening. Go back to bed now.

>Being surprised about a shooting in DC
You do realize that DC has higher crime rates than Detroit, right?

>MFW KEK WAS SENT TO SHADOW REALM BY QUINTS TODAY
>MFW NYC IS UNDER ATTACK
>MFW NJ IS UNDER ATTACK
>MFW STABBINGS IN MINEAPOLIS
>MFW RUSSIA IS CONVENING UN MEETING ON US BOMBING SYRIA

IS KEK NOT THE GOD OF CHAOS, BUT THE GOD OF ORDER??

>THIS IS THE DAY OF HAPPENING

September 18th 2016
1+8
2+1+6

today is 999

we are in the shadowrelm

>Live in DC
>Hear active shooter
>Knowing that you're living in a city surrounded by CIA, FBI, and NSA headquarters, as well as the Pentagon
>Seeing armored fucking feds on almost every street that matters

Yeah that either happened in South East (nogville) or the shooter is down and out.

Your point?

Don't forget about Cher's all out assault on Pepe
youtube.com/watch?v=4L9dTbgAK_c

lol on its way to Gods Chosen, what a weird fucking situation.

I live in Ohio. Should I give a fuck about any of this? Should I be loading magazines right now instead of drinking and shitposting?

Occult synchronicity is a hell of a drug.

It's a good day to be on an irrelevant island

My god, she already has Alzheimer's

theme for this month of happenings
youtube.com/watch?v=jVO8sUrs-Pw

No. You live in the one area where Syrian refuges are avoiding, b/c it disappoints even them.

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/09/17/philadelphia-gunman-driven-by-hatred-ambushed-officer-then-went-on-deadly-rampage/?utm_term=.bb98ec67421b

Suspicious package on train in NYC, train evacuated police en route.

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/1189/web

Here's a throwback to last years September happenings.

youtube.com/watch?v=A3btExaaFG8

i dont understand how this can be fixed, i do think this is the result of the media. but if we dont have media then what else do we have? What the fuck, how the fuck can this be fixed, its only going to get worse from here on out.

They're are some evil people in this world, nowhere near as evil as that guy in philli, he was just the result of what these evil people do wish to accomplish.

Just turned 26. What aa funny birthday present.

apocalypse now plz.

Bombsquad being brought in now.

Shut up, bitch.

Good to know. Thanks user.

How many more beers can I drink before I get kebab'd?

f l a s h p o i n t b o i s

>Former American
You were never American you fucking traitor

When someone shits in the toilet no one cares because it's expected. When someone shits on the dining room table, it's a big fucking deal

I still technically am, just don't live there anymore, can legally move back whenever I want.

this is the classic problem user. It's been a problem since well before 1924:

>It is [the Jewish-controlled political press] which attacks anything that might support national independence, cultural values, and economic self-reliance using an absolutely fanatical war of slander. It pounds away with particular hostility at all those honorable characters who will not bend to the Jewish assumption that they should be dominated, or at those whose naturally inspired ability could threaten the Jew.

>In order to be hated by the Jew, it is not necessary to challenge him. The mere suspicion that a man might someday stumble on the idea of opposition, or because of his superior genius, he might add to the strength and greatness of a nation which the Jew finds hostile, is enough for the Jew to act against him.

>The Jew has a reliable instinct in such matters which will always sense the innermost thoughts of those he deals with. His hostility toward anyone who does not share his thoughts, anyone he does not consider a kindred spirit, will flare, and they will be judged as his enemy. Since the Jew is not the victim but the aggressor, he sees his enemy not only in the man who attacks, but also in any man who is capable of resisting him. The methods that he attempts to use to break down such bold, but respectable souls are not the methods one would consider part of honorable battle. His choice of weapons are lying and slander.
- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

This

+ people killed in actual suicide bombing elsewhere in the world
>>No one gives a fuck
Not this fucking shit again. Leftist tactic to deflect by point out you should be caring about the world, I've been hearing this gobshite since 2001. Well fuck the world, take care of your own damn country. USA first, Canada for everyone else since leafman is fucking shit up in this country. Let Canada become the northern containment zone.