Compression errors

>compression errors.
>digital artifacts.
>satellite echo.
where were you when the Matrix glitched live?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TpS_aSwJxkg
youtube.com/watch?v=8-Jy_DZlfT4
twitter.com/francisdominicu/status/777253987728973824
youtu.be/4L9dTbgAK_c
web.stanford.edu/class/ee368c/Lectures/04-VideoCompressionStandards.ppt
youtube.com/watch?v=5pWwt9gzOs0
heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2016/09/screen-shot-2016-09-15-at-3-17-44-pm.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=780
youtube.com/watch?v=NnUg9ztXWoI
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
youtube.com/watch?v=DUxSHsRi-mM
youtube.com/watch?v=HjI6K4m4E80
youtu.be/A8l08VwVgxc
rowvid.com/?v=eXZp2LZucP0
youtube.com/watch?v=_chP8jMZ_Eo
photography.tutsplus.com/tutorials/exploring-how-focal-length-affects-images--photo-6508
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perspective_distortion_(photography)
youtube.com/watch?v=xtOkNZK-m4A
youtube.com/watch?v=RQ7PJpQ7cRA
youtube.com/watch?v=0B5FwnMMcjE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wow video compression. this means what exactly?

She's an interdimensional time-travelling reptilian who feeds on the blood of the unborn. I see no other logical explanation.

No but for real there's more to it. All of the cell phone cameras in the crowd show a completely different stage (no red, it's very obvious). Hillary waves and points directly at the red-stripe background like it's a person/crowd, and when the stream glitches for a few frames to show only the red stripes (no hillary), the last time in the stream to show such a visual was several minutes prior. It's strange.

But she's also a lizard-demon.

>muh compression
>stationary mic stand glitches as well

Yeah nah you're a cunt m8.

since when does it take away AND SHOW WHAT'S BEHIND the person?!

its fine here

youtube.com/watch?v=TpS_aSwJxkg

>yfw the Bomb threat is a false flag to avoid this shit in the news

>stationary mic stand glitches as well
In other words, you don't understand digital video compression.

>since when does it take away AND SHOW WHAT'S BEHIND the person?!
Was there any point at which we had that shot without hillary?

I'm fine thanks for asking.

>No but for real there's more to it. All of the cell phone cameras in the crowd show a completely different stage (no red, it's very obvious). Hillary waves and points directly at the red-stripe background like it's a person/crowd, and when the stream glitches for a few frames to show only the red stripes (no hillary), the last time in the stream to show such a visual was several minutes prior. It's strange.
wtf

She's a Hillogram! Hill is Kill!

Without Hillary AND without the stand? The camera's don't get set up before they prepare the stage.

First hologram president???

Cool as fuck, I'm Hilldo now!

youtube.com/watch?v=8-Jy_DZlfT4

IT WAS PREDICTED. GET THIS TO TRUMP.

If it was a green screen you would see it when the codec glitches

oh my

wtf i hate codecs now

No, we fucking don't understand digital video compression. Do you? Explain it. I already made a thread to ask Cred Forums to explain it to me, and the only attempt at an explanation was "wide angle lenses" and then the mods deleted it. So fucking explain it.

LAUGH TRACK USED
twitter.com/francisdominicu/status/777253987728973824

so why does the background do this?

If her podium isn't moving, and the background isn't moving, why is only the podium effected? Is it because of distance?

PePe confesses love for Cher and also chides Hillary to endorse Trump.

youtu.be/4L9dTbgAK_c

Why is the podium area effected and not the actual background?

I don't know. Do you know? Have you ever written an image or video compressor?

Paise Kek!

fucking hell, are 'they' even trying?

Jesus could we have a fucking gif for video link. Not everyone can play webm ya know.

No, that's why I'm asking and not explaining what was going on. The podium and background are both stationary so I don't know why one was affected and the other was not. Unless it has to do with the focus of the camera or distance of the background from the camera, as a non-expert I have no other explanations.

Modern video compression is a rather tricky business, see: web.stanford.edu/class/ee368c/Lectures/04-VideoCompressionStandards.ppt to give you some idea.

Long story short: what most likely happened here is the manifestation of packet loss, where the codec still tries to deliver a fluent image, although it (partially) lacks new information. You notice this with Hillary, because she is virtually the only moving part in the image, everything else is static, and we don't store each frame in a video as full image, but just the deltas or image differences.

Hack hack, shut it down

Is this shit legit? Fuck that's obviously not genuine crowd laughter .

Stop spamming these retarded videos

>twitter.com/francisdominicu/status/777253987728973824
From my limited experience these artifacts happen all the time. You choose a compression method, (i usually used mp4 h.264-something I dont know what it means), and you can set the bitrate. If you set the bitrate low enough, you get this shit happening everywhere. Part of the compression duplicates sections of the screen as it plays, and depending on the footage, you can save bitrate by inference, that is, grabbing pixels around you, and only applying a change instead of reading in another million pixels.

If this was live, then this shit is totally expected. If not, then it's lazy.

also I have no idea why that twitter link is in there

"In the dark we are all the same..."

-Kek

So it grabs pixels for the motionless podium as well then?

fucking stop your making us look like idiots posting in these shill threads

Watch this video from another angle

bingo

This is from 20.52 of the video and shows normal compression errors, the actual glitch being talked about is at 21.14, and shows a perfect background with completely disappeared podium and shillary

People call you shills because you misdirect with misinformation like this, address the real glitch

whatcha doin CNN

"You're a fag"

-Kek

praise

fuck off shil

I actually don't know exactly how it works, but neither do you, yet you're content drawing conclusions.

If its streamed over the internet, It is sending the changes and duplicate information over from previous frames. however if a frame gets dropped, in the case of using TCP (i think), and it thinks frame 2240 is 2239, then any discrepancies are carried over for a few more frames until it corrects itself.

You've admitted you don't understand it, even though you can easily duplicate the effect in VLC, and have decided that it's all very suspicious, even though not a single person at the event has confirmed your wacky theory.

>American streaming

record corrected dsur

heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2016/09/screen-shot-2016-09-15-at-3-17-44-pm.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=780

Here op i didn't feel like saving this pic, but you guys are being tin foil hat tier.

just let these shill threads die they just call us ctr

how the fuck?

You can put the link in the upload dialog.

>heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2016/09/screen-shot-2016-09-15-at-3-17-44-pm.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=780
>implying that's not a rendered 3d reconstruction
:^ )

youtube.com/watch?v=NnUg9ztXWoI
this one?

lel

CTR is in full damage control on these threads.
What I wanna know is, if it's "digital artifacts" then why is the flag stripe not affected?

You think a picture is evidence? That is clearly a greenscreen

Stealth Camoflage?!?!?!

fuck off shill

It's constant and unchanging

>What I wanna know is, if it's "digital artifacts" then why is the flag stripe not affected?
See my post above. The answer is, most likely, packet loss. Hillary is the only moving content, hence she virtually disappears, while the codec is trying to still put out a fluent image. Missing hillary data/pixels are filled with background pixels, because they have a much higher probability to be the correct pixels, since static (no image difference), so they bleed in for the duration of the packet loss.

Thanks for correcting the record m8

The Video artifacts top to bottom and copies the stripes

>Top JUST

Apparently not

Ya that podium is all over the place, won't stand still at all

The podium?

Still not explaining how the background appeared in place of her and the podium....

>macfag
GTFO, hipster.

They covered up the phone screens with a banner at the beginning.

You're not smarter than us.
You'll never win.

The only part that rendered correctly in that frame is the low frequency component of the image.

>made a thread to ask Cred Forums

Don't bother. They're less than useless.

It probably get's detected/segmented and then updated the same as hillary.

The patch with hillary/podium isn't updated correctly due to packet loss (supposedly). The background is then used to fill in this patch during the packet loss.

Again: this is quite simplified. Modern video compression algorithms employ all kind of tricks that result in all kind of artifacts. Hard to speculate if we don't even know what algorithm has been used, but I'm fairly sure this could be easily explained given this information.

And the codec magically remembers to blend out all the differences Hillary made in one motion by bringing back the background from how many frames before that? That's a stretch by any means.

Also we need a Brainy Smurf Pepe soon.

What did she mean by this?

The data stream that contained the KEYED video glitched out and completely disappeared-- probably an interruption in the data stream from wherever Clinton is. The green screen's artifacts would only show in the keyed video, but since there was no keyed video, you don't see it.

Hillary, the podium, and her microphones are in the same room. The background, whatever it is, is NOT.

thanks for your votes black people...

You do know this community is filled with actual video editors and technologically literate adults, right?

Good observation. Maybe FFT is used to quickly segment the image into patches that need different processing.

>by bringing back the background from how many frames before that?
No, not the background behind hillary is used, but the one surrounding/next to her.

im going to use Fruityloops to prove her audio track is faked.

brb.

Your point being?

You guys are way behind reddit on this one...step it up, sheeple.

HILLARY IS A HOLOGRAM

lets start this conspiracy theory it'll be fun

>cell phones don't match up with anything in the room before and after the speech
>cameraman at the end of the speech doesn't appear to be the right distance relative to Hillary
>she walks down and interacts with others, they don't seem to react or look at her directly
>phones are either not pointed at her or are and don't show her on the screen, or any of the SS agents nearby

Hillary died or is too sick so now they are rolling out a hologram like they did for Tupac

>No, not the background behind hillary is used, but the one surrounding/next to her.

You mean that the codec extrapolates an image by extending the surrounding area into the missing one? What kind of sorcery is this? I could understand your explanation that it reverts back to an older frame but I am too stupid to understand what you are trying to explain here.

IT CANT WIN THIS WAY. IT CANT.
IT WONT WIN THIS WAY. IT WONT.

You don't actually BELIEVE this kike zionist on a red cross proxy, do you??

>reverts back to an older frame
Older frames are long gone and trashed. Except for pixels that never got updated.

Remember: we're talking about a live-video codec here. And the hypothesis remains: packet loss.

The top part of the image repeats down the screen, that's why you see her hair in little snippets all the way down.

If you look at the flag lines on the left, you'll see them straighten more perfectly vertical during the glitch.

I wouldn't be surprised if this theory isn't a diversion to steer scrutiny away from the other points, like the audio, the mismatched cellphone videos, and the audience not even focused on her after she's greeting the crowd after the speech.

Ignore this post, more schlomo double-360-reverse-anti-psychology nonsense

Unless the podium was moving packet loss would not result in the fucking thing disappearing.
Video is sent using TCP. If there was packet loss the video would pause, not fuck out like that

>All of the cell phone cameras in the crowd show a completely different stage
Where are those pics?

Hilagram for president!

>If there was packet loss the video would pause
You clearly have no idea how modern video codecs (for streaming!) work.

If he could actually provide an example of such an implementation it's worth considering it.

>Remember: we're talking about a live-video codec here. And the hypothesis remains: packet loss.

My mistake. I thought you meant compression as when the video got converted from it's raw input of the device. So are we talking about the codec of the camera system or the one used to stream the event?

Again your explanation does not explain why not all of the area of Hillary is effected. If she is cut out completely than what makes the background appear perfect again instead of her? Where do those red and white colors appear from when you say that information was trashed and only deltas get updated? Then why don't we have a standing Hillary instead in the frame?

Then explain this. You can't.

>The top part of the image repeats down the screen, that's why you see her hair in little snippets all the way down.
>If you look at the flag lines on the left, you'll see them straighten more perfectly vertical during the glitch.

Wow. That's so obvious I actually blushed a little now...

Honestly this is pretty obvious. What happened was the top portion of a keyframe got copied around 0.02 (when Hillary hair repeats vertically at regular intervals. The video then tried to cope resulting in the VLC effect. To make matters worse, the ABC watermark was added after that glitch in the workflow, and the background is vertical lines and nothing else. Hillary is still evil, just flesh and blood evil, which Cred Forums should be happy about (she bleeds)

Camera system, otherwise the ticker would have been affected.

thanks doc

Right? Where is the evidence?

>refute one point
>explain why
>draw attention to other, more valid points
>"JEEEWS"
I'll bet I'm even more white than you are.

thanks doc

Back in Greensboro, I detected a holo-processing cloud more sophisticated than anything I've ever seen!

Yes it is easily explained she died on 9/11 and, due to her blood pact with Satan, she is now an ethereal projection.

Since she has not taken full control of her new form yet, this was her sliding back to the ether

Dial 666 and Hillary will kill a friend of your choice over the phone!

People arent really saying she is a hologram, thats retarded

A green screen is entirely plausible

Holy shit, she's a shape-shifting, 4th dimensional lizard alien

At home. Where else?

not an argument

Fair enough, it does depend on the codec used, but either way frame interpolation is used.
How the fuck would the entire non-moving podium disappear due to packet loss? Only to have a perfectly recreated background left behind?

>macfag
my mac plays .webms
maybe he's a mobile user

Both sides of my family were Scottish sheedherders/fuckers and fishermen from the highlands. You?

not really. Her repeating hair gives it away. It's literally just a video glitch. Freeze frame and swap between the last frame before she disappears and the one with the repeating hair, and look at the line between the red and white. You'll see it shift between frames

honestly the video glitch looks like a codec freakout and people are going to look dumb if they push that angle.

The laugh tack on the other hand...that seems pretty legit.

Yeah, totally not plausible.
youtube.com/watch?v=DUxSHsRi-mM

Why did the podium disappear?

kek, the physics on that necklace were completely fucked

To be fair, he's moving around more than Holo-ry ever has.

the background looks fine in this picture, it's not compression

>

Nordic. Winner winner chicken dinner.

Why wouldn't it?

This

This tid but is the smoking gun the shills ignore the perfect stripes are the give away

ITT:
Idiots who don't know how video compression works.

holy fuck

>Idiots who don't know how video compression works.

Show me similar video compression where someone and their podium disappears and the background appears pristine.

David Icke is ALWAYS right

This

Dude, what the fuck. Its so fucking blatant.

It's not pristine.

See

morons

its a keyed out background.
not all monochrome walls are green

"mystery" SOLVED.
your welcome.

So far no one has come up with an example of actual implementation that acts as they like claim the codecs would behave.

It is pristine

See my fucking picture, on a different frame, where she disappears

Not every frame is pristine, but this one fucking is.

Are you CTR or something ignoring my attached images?

The repeating hair looks like a real artefact
Its not the actual glitch in question though

From the first video that was posted three threads back, on 20.52 the hair glitch is present, but the actual disappearing portion is 21.14, stop pushing the hair glitch as the actual glitch, thats misinfo

meant to reply to
Are they really hiring Canadians for CTR now?

cloaking engage

this is just the sound operator being a lazy cunt and shifting the applause mic level down too fast

Those eyes...

Even you guys must admit Hillary is looking healthier in that pic..

Because the top most portion of the image, just above her head, was just repeated again and again until the bottom.
Probably due to packet loss in the transmission of the live stream.
Now there you have your explanation, now take your tin foil hat off, thanks.

I could see Hillary doing that, but it could also be AV team being retards mixing in some mic aimed at the audience and then quickly turning it down the moment hillary goes to talk to make her audience sound bigger.

Nah m8 just being honest here. If you're talking about the image it's literally the same problem except the cloned lines are higher up masking her hair completely. Again do a frame by frame and you'll see the stripes shift

I can see the fucking stripes tearing on your shitty downscaled youtube screenshot

i wonder how much you get paid an hour.

i am a sound operator you nigger

Maybe user wants into your business since the AV teams are so fucking terrible

sure you are.

suck a dog dick

The video compression is only on the greenscreened video.

not even a shill, I support Trump

but can you retards please learn how video formats and compression artifacts work?

you are all legitimately making trump supporters look stupid.

>lol you're wrong
>how so?
>idk look it up hah

You're making a pretty shit case.

It's been stated numerous times exactly how this shit happened.

i mean this is really weird but i dont think enough of the detractors are noticing that not only is the background fine, the foreground ABCnews banner is also fine. The only errant thing is hillary and her podium precisely in the middle.

>hey guys, I support Trump. Please stop attacking hillary :(

Is this genuinely a frame where she disappears or was this from the start of the rally before she got there?

I feel like this might genuinely be true from this post alone what the fuck....

This.
It's looking like only hillary get artifacts, because the background happens to be only nice regular stripes.
When the background would be some irregular pattern, everything would look corrupted.
Get some common sense fucking retards.

Yeah look how helpful that post was. Fuck me for wanting him to clarify his theory.

>I can't read the fucking thread
>I'll just demand we start from the top
>if you don't literally spoonfeed me shit that I'm too lazy to scroll to find then you have no case.

pls stahp

Get a real computer and/or phone.

it's a blue screen, she is not actually there.

I didn't even say stop attacking Hillary but this angle is stupid.

There would have been a packet loss in the feed causing the codec to repeat the top portion of the frame right down the screen over the top of Hillary and the podium.

This sort of tinfoiling is taking away our attention and resources from much more stronger angles to attack Hillary with.

You are all freaking out over compression artifacts lmao.

I'm not asking for a spoonfeed, I read it quite clearly. I'm wondering why he decided to bump the thread with a "smfh familia yall dumb go read a book".

>mods
>on Cred Forums
Wanna know how I know you''re lying?

TL;DR
The whole footage from the greensboro rally is real, nothing faked.
Get over it.

That laugh track in the video in that tweet is suspect.

And the more you sperg out about it, the more I get suspicious. We have threads about Nazis in Antarctica but the second we touch Hillary it's time to shut it down?

If I didn't knew Cred Forums was completely retarded then I would say these threads were well-poisoning and sliding from shills.

> serbian proxy CTR shill

>Video is sent using TCP
what? they're not using fucking youtube

>power through it

Ive been hearing this phrase ALOT from the media

like disturbingly so.

Are the liberal media emailed scripts or something and "power through it" was the buzzword of the week?

>This sort of tinfoiling is taking away our attention and resources from much more stronger angles to attack Hillary with.

CTR shills always go with this angle.

protip: It's not working ; )

>Cred Forums STOP HAVING CONSPIRACY THEORIES
>I'M FROM Cred Forums TRUST ME

t. Skarkleysh the Destroyer

Fuck off

right here fucking shill

youtube.com/watch?v=HjI6K4m4E80

youtu.be/A8l08VwVgxc

Here's a video of where she disappears

>shills will keep rolling with the conspiratard well-poisoning even though they were already proven wrong several times and Cred Forums will keep falling for it
fuck this shit, you guys deserve to be mocked

>already proven wrong several times
Evidence

Seen this yet? She waves at a "crowd" behind her Kek, I thought the first time I saw this it might have been just some camera glitch but now idk...

just go read this thread tl;dr:
the "disappearing" is the video codec repeating the top chunks of the video to fill missing data
suspicious shadows and hillary waving at the wall are tricks of the forced perspective of the zoomed in camera

frame 1202.14 vs 1202.18 you can clearly see a glitch in her face, however the stripes on the flag behind her are clearly unaffected.

>inb4 we're reaching maximum levels of autism

That fucking tears it.
It's obvious as fuck now that that bitch's support is being fluffed up by the media.

Another angle, note how the background flag is a lot farther away than it looks from the frontal perspective.
And a video explaining some stuff:

this is what I tried to explain to other people but didn't have the right words for. "forced perspective" is the phrase I was looking for.

don't let the shills upset you

you are telling the truth

i saw it too

and i have other evidence

one question though- people are talking about a laugh track getting cut off- do you know when this occurs?

Well that image might explain the weird waving.

Whoever provided the feed may have, for whatever reason (privacy, better contrast, etc), digitally added the banner in the background where there'd be faces of the crowd. That would explain the glitching and odd waving/pointing at the end.

I will just copy the leafpost from the previous thread:

>look at real evidence like the technology behind imaging and digital compression instead of having a kneejerk reaction to something you want so bad to be true you'll dismiss factual explanations to fuel your confirmation bias.

Just a camera glitch.

No, it's just typical spotty transmission artifacting.

even if it's all bullshit, this rowvid function is great for memeing

>filename

i just watched it

she does disappear completely

ive never seen an error like that before

too much about this rally doesn't add up

iphone screens, camera man shadow, disappearing hillary, EXTREMELY PERSISTENT SHILLING

she lies about everything, can you really expect anything else from this woman?

she's just trying to make her rallies look bigger

she wants to be cool like Trump

see

(((they))) are testing the american public to see how 'switched on' they are. Very similar occurrences have happened in the past but nobody ever seems to care apart from "crazy conspiracy nuts".

explain the shadow of the camera man falling on that flat that is supposedly 30 feet away

the camera man's shadow is the smoking gun for this one- you can't refute it no matter how hard you try

whitnessed

>Swede doesn't know anything about video compression

Video compression (modern day) only deals with movement on previous frames. The previous set of frames for the background & the mic stand are considered stationary and no new data would be used to represent them.

Transposition, shading, and movement of previous frame block areas would have data to represent it. The movement of Hillary would have information such as "quadrant 44,20 moved right 20 pixels, brightness +0.01, pixel data etc now these values, etc.."

The take away home here is compression would not affect blocks in the video that have no movement or no visual change. Meaning the background & the mic stand.

pic related

>3 minute talk then leaves
>im ok guys!

I also love all of the canned audience that they add in to pad the sound of the small actual audience.

If you watch her hair outline in this you can see it's a greenscreen.

point me to it and I will try

Posting in a CTRL thread trying to push Trumpsters into Alex-Jones tier paranoid retardedness.

wow shit

its not the matrix, shes just edited onto the video, its an ENTIRELY STAGED VIDEO.
THERE ARE NO REAL PEOPLE INTO IT.
hillary and the people are edited into an empty room via video editing software BECAUSE SHE CAN NO LONGER GO INTO PUBLIC.

THERE WILL BE NO MORE PUBLIC APPEARANCES OF HILLARY!

This doesn't apply in this situation since what happened is that the codec is repeating the top of the image several times to fill out the missing data, it's not related to movement.
Go to frame 1278.22 and look at the background, note how the stripes are distorted during the glitched frames, it's hard to notice since they are already vertical but they are being repeated by the codec.

Go to 23:17 and look at the crowd, they are the same size as the cameraman.
Again, this a trick of the zoom lens they used, which "flattens" the perspective and makes things look closer than they are.

I'm seriously starting to think I'm getting trolled, this is so fucking easy to deduce.

The flag is much larger and takes up the majority of pixels in the video, so the predicted frame for that one single frame (of which there are 24 per second) was the algorithm compensating for losing track of the movement and filling the screen with the majority pixels which it perceived as stationary.

As has been speculated, seeing as the lines become perfectly straight, it seems as if the top row of pixels was simply repeated for the entire frame.

(When displaying a frame or image, the frame will be drawn one row of pixels at a time from top to bottom. If you remember having dial-up internet waiting for pictures to load slowly from top to bottom that showcases the method.)

>what is a telephoto lens?

photography.tutsplus.com/tutorials/exploring-how-focal-length-affects-images--photo-6508
Article showing how focal length affects images.

I'VE GOT ONE THAT CAN SEE!

This what happens when you send Kek to the dark realm you fools.

Ayy, yeah the guy that posted that pic is a retard.

People say its codec artifacting and compression shit, but explain the telepromters disappearing too even though they dont move?

The codec is repeating the top of the image which is nothing but the stripes, it's not movement.
see

how can you honestly claim to not understand basic perspective?

i am a photographer

but i am also a normal sane person, and i know that when someone is off in the distance they appear smaller

if you watch the video you can clearly see that man is standing right next to the flag. his shadow proves it.

if he were 30 feet away- he would look smaller- like a person that is 30 feet away

he would look so small that you couldn't even see his shadow.

if that's not true, and he is standing right behind hillary- then you would not see a shadow at all

Demon lizard confirmed

Are you even reading my posts or just trolling?

>Go to 23:17 and look at the crowd, they are the same size as the cameraman.
Again, this a trick of the zoom lens they used, which "flattens" the perspective and makes things look closer than they are.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perspective_distortion_(photography)

so you claim that he is not close to hillary?

This. Honestly I have no idea what the hell to think anymore about this. I've decided to assume shes alive, and in hospital trying to get better and green screened/prerecorded the rally....until something "happens" and she cant make it to the debates, then that will convince me shes either dead or desperately ill to the point of no return.

Either way, I'm glad I put my suicide off for this election. MAGA

NANI

This isn't as important as the video that came out not too long ago of her talking about the bombings, first she looks like she's on some sort of powerful medication, secondly she refres to them as bombings then says Donald Trump shouldn't call them bombings Kek.

If we want to do more damage we should be spreading that video and talking about that.

So can you explain why none of the cameraphones that the supporters were holding captured her or even followed her movements?

>Go to 23:17
link the video you are talking about

>what is an orthographic lens

That's right, he's close to the flag.

I will even give you a screenshot since obviously opening links is too hard for you.

This too, I agree 100%. She looks 10 kinds of fucked up in that video

I don't know what it is, why don't you show us examples and explain so you don't look like a faggot

but we are talking about this

and there is another thread for talking about that

How are you a photographer when you have zero understanding about lenses?

the flag that is clearly 30 feet away?

SHE IS USING A HOLOGRAM BECAUSE SHE'S LITERALLY TOO SICK TO STAND UP TO PUBLIC SCRUTINY!

SHE'S ON HER DEATHBED BUT STILL RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT!

Yes...? The crowd is the same distance as can be seen from another angle here

S-SHE'S FAST!

no. keyframes doesnt work like that.
as soon as a new keyframe is reached, the background should have been forgotten

this is a fucking ruse

hah

You will just go in circles with him. Who cares what they think, they can't vote in our elections and are most likely shills, or idiots that really think the elite wouldn't do something like this.

They don't even need holograms

are you going to answer

yes, gimme a sec

a week or so ago an user posted a vid of people at hillary rallies filming with their phones and she didn't show up on their screens, it was just the stage/background. spoopy stuff

If you look at high res video you do see Hillary's blurry ass in the cell phones.

The only shills and idiots are the ones here pushing this hologram idiocy.

show me one of those high res videos

Look at the video he posted

They had their hand above their heads and were much farther away from her than it looks like from the zoomed source camera. Their own personal perspective is about 1 foot or so below the view of their phone cameras.

When people film like that with their phones they usually aren't paying too much attention to how well they are filming.

If you look at pic related you can see the same flag from the "real" perspective as opposed to the zoomed perspective of the source camera.

used to stream boxing back in the day and get this a lot (i think?), boxer, there one moment, would disappear and ring/crowd/bg would be in his place

the wave is freaky but explained by the distant angle

I saw that too, some of their phones werent even on, and others looked like they were filming a different rally all together

i saw it too

First, the black woman at the right, she starts following Hillary's movements at 0:04.

Second, you can see Hillary moving in the black phone's screen at 0:06, he doesn't move because she was still in the center of the picture.

Before these times Hillary was not on stage.

can we find any other video evidence of artifacting where this happens? I have NEVER seen someone just disappear and everything else stay like

the person in this image is about 30 feet away

look how much smaller he appears

Dat tripcode tho...

Did you guys notice in this rallies video, you can hear the crowd chanting "bernie bernie" under all the screaming? Its as if they just threw in random cheering to boost the sound.

They probably are, that's pretty plausible unlike the whole green screen shit.

why has no one answered me?

Your excuse is that the group of people shown to be recording to fail capturing Hillary on their phones is that none of them were competent enough to make sure she was in the shot?

Right. Fuck both you and the BR. I recognize both of you from the previous thread and you are disturbingly dedicated to correct the record for hours despite not even being in the country.

thank you

it's exhausting dealing with shills

you can claim all day that the sky is blue and they will spend hours making sure that no one looks up

Just look around a bit, jeez.

I just like to "solve" technical shit like this.

KEK wills it

Also I already explained the phones thing here but apparently reading is too hard for you

all this can be answered with the fact that it was an orthographic camera that was filming it. Orthographic cameras flatten perspective, making everything look like there is no depth and everything on the same plane.

The iPhone cameras are not orthographic and have depth, that's why Hillary looks further away on them and you can barely make out the flags on their screens.

wtf i hate clinton now

You clearly lack reading comprehension and are cherry picking a single part of my answer.

Yeah, I am dedicated to debunking this because you fucking idiots don't realize that you are being played. This is a false flag to perpetuate the "crazy conspiracy theorists" narrative.

Can we get a fucking hashtag going on this?

no, that is exactly what they want, can't you see what they are doing?

>Just look around a bit, jeez.
what is the exact time where it occurs?

MORE THEY LIVE

The truth is that Hillary was further away from the camera and the crowd than the camera makes it look because it was an orthographic camera.

Have you nerds ever used an actual camera that's not a mobile phone camera or done any 3D modelling that requires you to use an orthographic camera?

But how can they get away with faking audio but not the video? How is one more plausible than the other? When its a proven fact she pays people to attend her rallies, how do we really know she didn't record this from somewhere safe? Notice in the speech (I watched most of it) there are times where the video AND audio just cut for a second and goes back, as if they edited it. It's just weird, and none of it makes sense. You can chalk it up to codec issues, which it is, but I am going to stay with the fact that regardless if she faked the rally all together, or used audio manipulation to fake the number of people there, the point is the same. She is a fucking losing cunt and no one likes her and she has to lie and cheat at every chance she can.

if you use orthographic for anything 3Dimensional you should be fired and have your broadcasting liscences stripped what are you trying to do make people sick ?

She doesn't show up because

A) The people holding the phones likely cant even see her, or not very well through the crowd
B) You're expecting her to show up on the phone cameras as if she's right infront of the phone cameras when she is in fact 30 - 40 feet away.

Look at the picture and see how far the large flag is in relation to the phone camera.

What if its just nanomachines gripping hillary into four more years of the patriots

she disapears at around 21:14

I'm seeing two tired pepes

What occurs?
The crowd can be seen at 23:17 like I said, I don't know the timing of the cameraman since it was you who posted it.
You can clearly see the crowd is the same size as the cameraman.

I will post this link again.
Look at the comparison images and the drastic effect focal length has on perspective.

Trying to educate you retards feels like herding a bunch of cats.

there's only 5 I swear
>they're on the elevator!

look at the phones they are totally wrong and theres people in the pictures that are not even there.

One lady is filming a fucking wall and it shows people on her screen.

MEMBER WHEN THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES DIDN'T GO ROGUE AND BOMB A RUSSIA-BACKED SYRIAN ARMY TO PROTECT A FUCKING INSANE DEATH CULT

Man, if they edited it do you really think they left in the silences? Why not edit those out since they are already editing?

SEE Do you guys even read other posts before spouting retardation? This is tiring.

Why are you using a tripcode?

No you idiot the phone cameras can see those people because it has a much wider perspective than the telephoto lens used by the source camera.

Did you even look at my image?

top kek, these glitches are great

I don't use it for rendering you fucking retard, you use it when you are editing a scene together and making sure everything is in proportion and aligned properly.

Audio is much, much, much, much easier to edit.
The cuts happened because the wireless connection they used to transmit the video fucked up, it happens all the time and it's nothing I've never seen before working in graduations and weddings.

Thank you for posting this. This frame right here proves that it is simply repeating pixels from top to bottom. When she disappears for a SINGLE FRAME, all it is is the top pixels being repeated for the entire frame.

To make you ask questions.

you might also want to use an orthographic camera for game development when you are trying to make a 2D platformer in a 3d game environment.

Why

Your logic is retarded. That's not how video compression works. Even if it did the pedestal wouldn't disappear.

Here's a picture of a Trump rally.
See how the people behind him are so large even though they are quite far behind, this is just the standard-issue lens they use for this kind of event.

This, have you guys ever seen a live broadcasting van? This video wan't captured and then uploaded to the news, it was broadcasted live on the spot, streaming live video is prone to have a few technical issues, like the one artifacting issue in 24 minutes that happens for a split second that somehow turned into a conspiracy.

see

>top kek, these glitches are great

youtube.com/watch?v=xtOkNZK-m4A

This is a pic I snapped at the Albany Trump rally. The people really aren't as far away from Trump as they are from Hillary.Also, how come we never see pics people snap of Hillary? Only professional ones? How come no one has uploaded videos of her on the internet?

can see the smoke being blown up from behind the seat

cringe

i made this very clear

youtube.com/watch?v=RQ7PJpQ7cRA

look at the shadow of the camera man in this video at 34:11

he is standing right next to the flag

if he was 30 feet away, he should seem smaller than hillary

if the crowd is 30 feet away as well- then they should seem smaller too

Whatever the truth here, it appears Hillary Clinton is still alive.

:(

Barely

here's the perspective shot again

look how far away that flag is

not only that, but its as if he is on some kind of platform, when there isn't one back there for him to stand on. How is he taller than the entire stage? He is either really tall, or the floor is higher up over there.

Dat snookie bump

reached bump limit

another thread successfully derailed

save this thread and think about it for yourself

you will see the truth

When displaying a frame or image, the frame will be drawn one row of pixels at a time from top to bottom. If you remember having dial-up internet waiting for pictures to load slowly from top to bottom that showcases the method. It's simply the top row of pixels being drawn on every row of pixels.

I think what's confusing you guys in the news overlay, which is added on top by a different machine do isn't affected by video compression issues like the raw footage.

What if there are multiple Hillarys around the country?

Are you retarded? I already showed you several times how far away the crowd is and how you can see they are the same size as the cameraman at 23:17.

And he's actually pretty small, probably the smallest gigga nigga I have ever seen.

We can just be excited for the debates, user. This won't go anywhere anyway. The media will never pick up on it, so we can assume what we want about the situation.

>i don't know how orthographic cameras work

yes and i told you that the crowd and the camera man should appear smaller look at the perspective shot

so a person 30 feet away looks different in your magic lens?

they look like they aren't 30 feet away?

they look nearly the same size as someone who isn't 30 feet away?

Australia, these idiots don't understand how cameras work, period.

Pic of the crowd again, the girls in the front are about 1/3 of the way from the flag to Hillary so they aren't as small as the nigga.

You are just grasping at the most retarded straws and still getting shot down.

>so a person 30 feet away looks different in your magic lens?

>they look like they aren't 30 feet away?

>they look nearly the same size as someone who isn't 30 feet away?

Yes, and it isn't magic it's light refraction through multiple lenses. I suggest you research on how cameras/lenses work.

Here is a picture taken with a tilt-shift lens, and it might shock you but those people aren't ACTUALLY the size of your dick.

that doesn't prove anything

you can't refute the shadow of the camera man on the flag

it's all the evidence that you need

light reflected off gas from a weather balloon you say?

What the fuck are you talking about?
The guy is close to the flag, that's all.

forgot pic

isn't it weird that the people behind him seem smaller?

are they really smaller people or is it just that they are about 30 ft behind him?

Your pic looks nothing like the one I posted, note how tiny the people are in your pic thanks to the wider lens.

>so a person 30 feet away looks different in your magic lens?
>they look like they aren't 30 feet away?
>they look nearly the same size as someone who isn't 30 feet away?

yes you fucking retard go look up lenses and how they work

the cameras they use for conferences aren't the same as iPhones

there is no need for a deep perspective in a speech it looks a lot neater when the person talking is up against a flat background

I don't know what to believe

Literal CTR shills m8

I used to think it was a meme too, but they're here

you are lying or just stupid

a person farther away looks smaller no matter what lens you use

Since some of you retards can't open links I will post the images comparing focal lengths instead.

you realise that iPhones have wide angle lenses (similar to your eyes) and television cameras have orthographic lenses (different to your eyes) right?

OH SHIT IS THAT BRIDGE GETTING CLOSER?

im pretty angry now

im going lift some weights and try to forget that there are people paid to distort the truth and subvert our democracy

WHAT THE FUCK??? IS IT GROWING OR WHAT?

>muh lenses

that's all you have, faggot

now turn off that proxy so I can see that disgusting Israeli flag

THIS CAN'T BE.... IS IT A GREEN SCREEN?

it's a shame that people don't know how to take photos beyond the photos they take on their iPhones these days. People know nothing of the range of creativity you can have with photos you can take: aperture, lens, lighting, exposure, etc.

Run away from that bridge it's coming at rapid speed!

Look at these cars surely a camera didn't take this image because my eyes don't see like that!

What was the weather like that night?

If it was thundery, that could be an issue why it cut out, right?

is this some interdimensional multi-layer irony advanced trolling?
am I being rused?

>a person farther away looks smaller no matter what lens you use
no they fucking don't lmao

I can't believe I share a board with you literal retards

I just don't know, I should have slept 5 hours ago but these guys keep making dumber and dumber arguments.

Of course not, don't let the shills and trolls into your mind

dude just point and click man what am I a nerd? lol

#photographer

everything you are raging at me doesn't change the fact one picture has a lady holding her camera up to a wall and it shows people.

>also If you use Orthographic as your final image which was your arguement your a dumb fuck, Hillary is not 2D nor did it have anything to do with the "editting" why are you guys editting a live feed anyways?

Further more Teresa Barnwell already quit not to mention unironically taking money from career criminals who are about to be taken to court don't you think you guys will be a bit of a liability to them in a court room??? After all their modus operandi is to kill the closest allies that know too much first.

Or did you not research the clintons before you thought it would be a good idea to take their money ?

it's repeating the Top of her Head, and the Flag patter behind her, and the "Glitch" is normal for any kind of Live Stream. In fact they realized they were having issues with their live stream so they cut to a "Sister" stations camera feed - sbs with theirs, until they resolved their issue.

This happens every once in awhile, we have better things to focus on this election, like

Hilary is going to dump millions into a campaign to promote, "A vote for a third party candidate is a vote for Trump."

We should be spreading that it's immoral for Hillary to pressure people who want to vote for third party Candidates, those people should be able to vote for who they want without the pressure of one candidate or another. There's a reason they're not voting for Hillary and we hav eto constantly remind these people.

NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND FUCK OFF WITH YOUR IRRELEVANT "CORRUPTION"

HILLARY IS DEAD, IT'S A BODY DOUBLE USING A HOLOGRAM IN A GREEN SCREEN
TRUST ME I CAN TELL BY THE PIXELS
THIS RIGHT HERE
THIS HERE
IS WHAT TRULY MATTERS

>everything you are raging at me doesn't change the fact one picture has a lady holding her camera up to a wall and it shows people.

Literally what?

Screencap that for me would you?

youtube.com/watch?v=0B5FwnMMcjE

EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS FUCKING DIAGRAM IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ORTHOGRAPHIC CAMERAS OR DIDN'T REALISE THEY EXIST

What gets shouted at 3:09?

literally every "photographer" nowadays is like this

so your 'magic' orthographic lens MAGNIFIES people that are in the background so they APPEAR AS LARGE as the people in the foreground and 30 feet away.

that's what you are saying?

Yes, exactly. That's how focal length works.
At least you are learning something today.

See

Here's pic of took of just a rusty cog, nothing special. But camera settings give it character.

rip me

yes you fucking retard that is exactly what they do, it's not really "magnifying" it, it's just capturing the light and stitching together an image different than our eyes do. We evolved eyes that give us a sense of depth that is accurate to its actual real-world depth so we can navigate our environment. There is plenty of different types of cameras and focal lengths. Ones that make things appear in distance appear much further away than they are and ones that make things that are miles away look like they are within reach.

More goys on here need to be red-pilled on the the "camera" so they can break down the Jewish tricks that have been performed for decades by kikes that co-opted the camera early in the 20th century.

You might say it was raining frogs.