Nordic people

What's the deal with people arguing that blonde hair and blue eyes are the ideal(lol) for European people?

As far as I'm concerned they are the niggers of Europe, having had to be civilised by the superior and civilised Mediterranean nations, otherwise they would have stayed nomadic hunter-gatherers, much like the Africans.

Also Nordic women, which are often portrayed as a standard for beauty and intelligence(lol) are in fact the stupidest obnoxious sluts you will ever get, mindlessly mixing with other races, unlike the more conservative and modest Mediterranean women.

>Romania

Fuck white people and Trump

Dont be so hard on yourself m8

>tfw dark brown eyes
>dark brown hair
>white skin
>pink nipples
Truly the master race genes.
Also, Hitler had brown eyes.

>1488
MASTER
RACE

>that get

Hitler knew that Mediterraneans were in fact the master race, but used the Nordics' inferiority complex to manipulate them. Also they are very naive.

As a wop I have to say that I don't hate Nordics. In fact I think their phenotype is worth preserving, which makes it even sadder that the majority of them act against their own interests. It's almost bewildering to see how cucked they are. They throw away their land and their superior genetic legacy by inviting sandniggers into their homes and letting their women be raped by muslims.

I hope the nordics snap out of it soon.

to be edgy, if you aren't edgy on the internet you are doing it wrong, now get the fuck out you nigger.

>very pale skin
>light brown hair
>dark brown eyes
>dark black beard with some blonde in it
>attached earlobes
>bad eyesight

i sometimes worry that i have some bad blood. my family all comes from alabama and can be confirmed back to the revolutionary war, and no sign of jews or nigs in my background.

it's possible that my great, great grandmother was some native american. how much native genetics can the body tolerate, before you aren't white anymore?

Iberian Master Race confirmed

fuck off gypsynigger

THE NORDS ARE WEAK...

THE FUTURE BELONGS TO THE MEDITERRANEANS!

Nordcucks are still in denial

Kek, I know that guy. He's a busdriver in Oslo

>14/88
Snow niggers BTFO

>Mediterranean nations
descendants of the ancient shitskin barbarians who had settled on the ruins of great civilizations.

I like my women blonde and blue/green eyed

I don't give a fuck what people think about my hair color and eye color because I am not a woman.

>dat get tho

Nordics and """aryans""" are just glorified niggers.

Stop making fun of Hodor, dick.

>WE

>I like my women genetically inferior
FTFY

-2/10

No effort

Pretty sure you're just inbred.

>monkeys now determine what is genetically inferior and what is not

wtf i love my brown eyes now

Why, yes I do
As a monkey, I'm but an observer. there is no bias if I don't feel strongly towards anyone, don't you agree?
Judging by facts and historical evidence, I think it's safe to say brown hair and eyes are top tier
They're responsible for most everything in the world right now
Blonde hair blue eyed was relevant when they were vikings, raping, killing and pillaging instead of working and growing on their own

Blondes are already stereotyped as dumb broads while their male counterpart are twinks who shouldn't even be called men. Blonde+ blue eyed whites are basically the hot but dumb combo of the white race.

HOLY SHIT!

My gf is brown eyed, beown haired and pale white, pink nipples of course, traditional family values, waits fort me everyday with food and do garden while i'm at work

what are blonde sluts doing right ? riding some black cock? sorry amerifats

>As a monkey, I'm but an observer. there is no bias if I don't feel strongly towards anyone, don't you agree?
Considering your country is mainly composed of brown haired and brown eyed people, I'd say no.
>Blonde hair blue eyed was relevant when they were vikings, raping, killing and pillaging instead of working and growing on their own
Why don't they do that anymore, while you still do? Your country has one of the highest murder rates in the world. But I wouldn't expect someone from a country with a average IQ of 87 to know that.

I might add
>tall
>straight, abundant hair(unlike balding blonde hair)

Does your wife tend to the poppy fields and make your heroin while you sell it on the streets?

>Romanian acting like he's the master race

They don't do that anymore because they have been civilised by brown haired and brown eyed white people. Also Southeastern Europe capitals are the most safe places to be in Europe right now.