Why do virgins on Cred Forums hate women?

Why do virgins on Cred Forums hate women?

Other urls found in this thread:

nav.no/no/Person/Familie/Barne og ektefellebidrag/kan-barn-over-18-år-motta-barnebidrag--415335
youtube.com/watch?v=jWv-J9ASdVE
youtube.com/watch?v=pBz0BTb83H8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because they're virgins

it's them who hate me really
>tfw no ai gf desu

i feel like that has to be an ftv girl

not a virgin, hate women

I gave up my chair for a woman and she didn't suck my dong. Never again.

loaded question

Pol users are generally very insecure about their own masculinity, getting a woman in society is a rite of passage of sorts, and when women stray away from the nuclear family and enter the workforce, positions males tend to fill are challenged.

I'm sure as fuck no virgin, but women are objectively vermin.

Been with several women, can pick them up fairly easily if I try... and I despise them. Worthless wastes of time, universally.

The only time they're worth time is if you have absolutely nothing better to do. Once you've taken the ride once, you really have no reason to get back on until you're ready to produce children.

Because they're faggots who are gay for the dick

Any self respecting man will look down on women as less, but not hate them because essentially they will need to be a life long partner and squeeze out babbies

Cucks who bitch about women are too lazy and beta to control one

Because that is gross. Sexuality is base and needs to be overcome.

>men take centuries building a civilization
>women destroy it in a mere decades
>won't hate them
If you worship pussy you are the problem.

That depends. Are you conflating "women" with "feminists"?

Because women mock virgins. What reaction did you expect?

Why would you waste time on women if you can just jack off and then go back to doing something productive?

Women offer nothing. I mean NOTHING. Maybe if they behaved in a way that wasn't so soulless and put their tender, loving side to use. They don't really do that though, do they?

One or two girlfriends is enough for a lifetime. Only normies give a shit about women. I'll get married someday, for now I couldn't fucking care less. Jacking off is good enough.

Why do Canadians purposely confuse Cred Forums with /r9k/ and make shit threads?

less than a single lifetime

lmao

>See this thread
>Think it must be made by the canadian Lauren Southern

Go away Lauren.

That doesn't make any sense. If anything females competently competing for positions a male might want would create camaraderie between the two. The rite or passage bullshit is bullshit because fucking a slut is as easy as nicely saying hi.

I would like to think they are trying to outdo straya but I have some evidence from actual canadians that their buttholes are ready to get possed up.

>Why do virgins on Cred Forums hate women?
answers contained in the questions that propagate them...

fallacy of many questions

Because mine cheated on me and I'm still with her.

fucking kill me.

I hate women because they're stupid and illogical but I might reconsider if OP's pic related wanted to sit in my lap and bare my childrenz

why do canadians on Cred Forums make the worst threads and posts on earth?

this isn't a joke though. what's the deal, canadians? why do you suck so much?

How rude of her.

But the thing is pol users look down on women to begin with. They see a lesser thing stepping out of it's boundaries as usurping something they perceive as made for them.

and come on, are you really going to try and convince me there isn't pressure in society to get in a relationship, or at the very least lose your virginity?

>Don't objectify me. I am more than just something for you to have sex with!
>The ultimate defining feature of a man's worth according to many women is whether or not he's made use of one of their cock sockets, reducing both men and women to walking genitalia.

Women...

>Cred Forums is one person
>all virgins on Cred Forums hate women

leafyboy gets it
Women have higher expectations for men than men have for women.
Autist men try their best and fail, since they're uninteresting, autistic and probably ugly.
Failure leads to frustration, and frustration leads to anger. Anger, as you might have guessed, leads to hatred.
Being lonely makes you angry. Being angry makes it easier for you to change your ideologies towards radicalism.
Most of the radical ideologies were created by sexually repressed/ frustrated people. Read 1984, they touch this subject at some point IIRC

What a fucking cuck. Hope you're just going to fuck her until youre bored and dump her slutty ass. She will do it again.

>1 post by this kike
>300+ replies by retards

>pressure in society to get in a relationship
What are you? A girl?

This. Virgin men are openly shamed by women as a matter of routine.

it has been 9 months since

I have no idea what I'm doing anymore. Feelings of anger and resentment are building beyond what they have ever been.

envy

You must be right for a lot of people. Pretty much is my case.
>they're uninteresting, autistic and probably ugly
Ayup.
I'm bitter, but not hateful. I don't hate women at all. I don't like how they choose to behave, but there isn't much to be done about it, and it is their right. I'm pretty zen about desu. I ignore them and everything is fine. I can't wait for VR waifus though.

No, I don't think most modern males think that. And you harboring ideas of society pressuring people into losing their virginity which makes no sense is just you being a society that believes that. Losing your virginity is easy and cheap. Why would someone be pressured into doing it?

Why indeed?

'cause women's disdain for them makes them feel worthless and that hurts, emotionally.

>post yfw you're totally handsome, and only a little autistic

Feminism =/= women

>3dpd
>>>/reddit/

Virgins worship women as something unattainable. It's only once you get a few that you begin to hate them.

i dont hate all women.. just mouth breathing leftist hippies and bull dykes. Those two types really piss me off. Oh and sluts of course you know the ones who actually get sex but too much of it..

I cherish women.

Women who cheat don't deserve forgiveness.

I've been cheated on before, and the day I dumped her was the best fucking day of my life, no exception. I'll never regret that day.

Even if on my final judgment, God tells me I won't be forgiven because I didn't forgive and consequently I'm going to hell for all of eternity.

It will still have been worth it.

Most modern males, yeah. Pol is not most modern males, thankfully.

I'm pretty sure many people look down on prostitution, but aside from that sex can be a form of domination, domination is a generally masculine thing, and fuck, I think sex is probably a thing that is on many teenagers who are jacked up on horomones minds.

Gee, I wonder.

my nose should be between those cheeks.

I used to be good looking...

I think it has more to do with lack of monogomy in modern society. A lot of guys don't want to fuck a lot of women and rather find someone they can love and be in a committed relationship with. Naturally, these men want women who share their values, but between feminism and years of the (((media))) chipping away at traditional western values, the modern woman has been corrupted (as well as modern men). It's hard to fond a woman who is attractive and single who hasn't been railed by a thousand cocks. Furthermore, lax divorce laws have turned many men away from marriage out of fear of being royally screwed, so there's an increase in r-selected trends in society such as single motherhood.

Because they keep trying to touch me and I want to become a wizard and get the superpowers

We hate female privilege.

huh. I hope you're taking advantage of it and having a family you lucky bastard.

not a virgin and i wish I didn't hate women.

wtf, i hate women now

Stop wasting your life on her

>A lot of guys don't want to fuck a lot of women

the fuck ?

Ok Stefan. You could have just said most women are whores. That's much shorter and took the point.

I have fucking tried.

Seriously I'm gonna snap.

We don't hate woman, we just hate emotional stupidity.

And we also hate feminist who demand more rights in order to avoid any consequences for their bad decision.

all womens have bad politics

Then puberty happened, right?

i'd rather get back with my exgf than bang a bunch of filthy randoms

:(

right in the feels bro.

>Tfw just spent a night spooning with a qt blonde girl after a work party
>sealing the deal tonight

It's not really a hatred of women, but rather directionless frustration at the contradiction between feminist thinking - or even moderate egalitarianism - and the reality that men and women simply are not equal and never will be equal because they are fundamentally different.

From another perspective, forcing both genders to be equal robs them of what makes them unique and complementary to one another, destroying the purpose found in the natural partnership between men and women.

Women don't have this problem because they can more easily ignore logic in favor of emotion.

The anger of young men such as ourselves comes from confusion at the contradictory actions of women and a lack of male purpose. Rather than back away and see the situation as a whole, it's easier to blame what's in front of us - the failures of the other half of the partnership.

Ultimately it's a two way street; fault lies with both parties. Men need to take responsibility and refuse to put up with the excesses of feminism.

just leave her user. you just have to fucking do it. you are suffering. you are slowly dying. it will not get better. it will get worse.

it's going to hurt at first, there will be tears.

but you just have to. my fiance cheated on me back in june, broke up immediately. i was destroyed obviously but my dad actually gave me a good perspective.

"have some fucking self respect, user. you did the right thing. you were ruining your life. have some self respect"

do the same man

Hope you pull out in time. If not, enjoy 18 years of child support payments while she's fucking someone else.

>Canadian
>abhorrent post

Don't be a cuck, drop that slut.

>only 18 years

It's actually even worse in Norway.

nav.no/no/Person/Familie/Barne og ektefellebidrag/kan-barn-over-18-år-motta-barnebidrag--415335

woman in my country sucks , they never interesting in anything that I like ,
such ,anime - manga , models , history , drawing , art , video games , western movies ,reading books
all of them is kid making machine and working

22 KHV and I don't hate women

I just want to overcome my social anxiety and get a gf, lest I be alone for life

>Expecting women to actually have interesting hobbies that deviate from the norm

That was your first mistake. All you should look for in a woman is qualities that make her a good wife and a good mother. Discussing interesting topics, playing video games and whatnot is what your male friends are for.

Anyone who've had a close interaction with females would automatically hate them, unless it's their mom.
Shits like universal , regardless of the male in question being a virgin or not.

Lost my virginity when I was 16, I know all women aren't shit, I just haven't found the right one, yet.
Most of you will end up marrying the first two bit whore that gives you a hand job.

>youtube.com/watch?v=jWv-J9ASdVE

Don't complain, at least most Asian countries still have a sizeable amount of virgin women.

Try finding a virgin woman in the west. It's like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

Why do sluts and philanderers hate virgins? Is it because they know virgins are better than them?

Lol good luck fag. Let us all know when the right one comes along. Then when she ends up fucking Tyrone we'll be here to say we told you so.

Disregard my trips of truth at your own peril, now check these digits.

>men who don't have sex are shamed
>women who do have sex are shamed
wtf I hate society now.

Because women don't understand what it means to truly love another besides their child, and sometimes that's not even the case.

clearly shopped

The internet has made them seem shallow, materialistic and boring. They also follow the absolute worst trends, copying shit from black teenagers like "has no chill"

One of the worst things to happen in recent times was when women discovered the internet. It meant we had to see them for what they really are - if they were male you would hate them so much you'd be continuously holding back a punch.

shows what you know, i'm not a virgin

You're a virgin.

that gives me a half boner

im not a virgin

>tfw gf is a decent person and only felt a bit sad for me when I told her I was a virgin after we had sex

Women. AMIRTIE.

We all want to believe that there are actual, good women out there.

But finding one has proven to be an exercise in futility, at least in my case.

because being a woman is somehow a reason to be president

I love women. Hate their opinions.

Not a virgin but I hate women for the most part. Has nothing to do with their sexuality or being sluts, even though most are pretty worthless.

I just hate the arrogance of women, white women to be even more specific. If a man spent his day acting like a white woman he would have his shit kicked in so fucking quick it's not even funny. I hear about dudes beating their wives and it used to piss me off, now i ask myself how many battered women were mouthy cunts who took it too far? They also have zero loyalty, my ex was a girl power feminist who spouted all this pro female shit in public but behind closed doors she did nothing but shit on her female "Friends" and other women. I'm sure guys are the same way but I don't find men attractive so i couldn't care less what they do.

Also, the women hate is funny. The world does nothing but worship the ground women walk on. Even here we have fucking losers who can't even see a few negative posts without rushing to the aid of women, it's nice to see the fairer sex get shit on a little.

This is terrible posting. Who said leafs are king of shitposting now? I want Ausfags back.

the ultimate chad combo

>sometimes

some are correlation not causation but i agree that non-marital sex is degenerate

Honestly I lower my standards and go for fours and fives. I am probably a seven. I just love playing with pussy it's the only thing that makes being an adult worthwhile.

Most girls I meet just seem like children.

They want to be free and do anything they want which usually entitles pissing off their father or some one or doing something based on emotion. And if called out on it they have a tantrum.

I don't like 20 somethings acting like they just entered fucking highschool.

I dont hate women, but theyre pathetically primitive and revolting creatures.

I say that as someone who has always interacted with women from young age onward.

Lost my virginity at age 15 and since then I have lost respect for women every year more and more.

Eventually you reach your late twenties and you see all your schoolmates and friends in long term relationships with some bitter hags.

They look miserable, but since they think they cant do better, they will settle with them.

Modern women are a waste of time.

the same reason she hates men

I don't hate women. I hate how modern women act.

Everyone should know women are essential to a society and they should be valued.

But modern women provide no positives in 99% of cases, only negatives.

That 1% is pic related

You're not wrong. If I couldn't get my dick wet I'd probably have given up living at this point.

Wanna know something mind-blowing?

I'm not a virgin and that's still remains a loaded question. Wow just wow. Fucking red pilled. What now?

>Honestly I lower my standards and go for fours and fives. I am probably a seven.

Horrible. My buddy does this and it's truly sad. If you can get better, do it bro. You owe it to yourself. Even if cuter bitches are more effort you should find a nice girl and settle down, have some kids. Just saying.

I don't hate women. And neither to do the posters here who say they do.

What they actually hate is the ever-thicker bullshit leftists have spent the last 50-60 years pumping into women's heads that has made them into spoiled, infantilized, demanding, entitled, brats who aren't fit for marriage.

Training wheels. I have my eyes on much better but I keep my standards low and meet chicks on POF. Last one I dumped once summer was over and my excuse was that she was overweight.

>not just dumping her immediately
I've never even been in a relationship and I still know you don't let that shit fly under any circumstances.

Not virgin here but I think I can respond

We hate women because they have no propensity for group loyalty, they're the main driving force of ethnomasochism, cultural marxism and open borders, they virtue signal like fucking mad on social media, they say vapit shit on topics they know nothing about and then get offended if you expose them on it, they play stupid little social games to artificially manufacture drama, they are entitled as fuck, they will instantly sacrifice any previous ties or promises if they see an opportunity to even slightly advance their percieved social status, they only ever do good things if they're guaranteed social plaudits (look how many cunts go to Africa just so they can make an emotional post on facebook), not one of them is genuinely funny and in general you can't trust them with shit.

The only way a woman can overcome their natural fucking chaoticness is if they're socialized to submit. I don't understand how guys manage to date non-submissive women, it's a fucking nightmare. Women are like drones that you have to slap your own operating system on or else they default to hedonism, laziness and nihilism

Oh and btw women's lib will be the end of the western world, this experiment is only ever making us degenerate further. Even now Europe is at a point where women have made it virtuous and progressive to violently shit on your nation, race, culture and heritage and to whore themselves out to shitskins

Give it another 50 years though, after they've all been gangraped by pakis and realize their daughters are a hated minority in their own home country they will be forced to play for team west

Oh I forgot, theyve made it noble and progressive to hate motherhood and not have kids! Ahahahah we're fucked.

Damn thats sad..

I want to pet her and suck her tits

Pretty much.

Cause my favorite women ever where the main woman from Brazil movie and Ripley from Aliens.

Why, because they are self sustaining bad asses. Not whiny children of today.

I'm a virgin. I don't hate anybody really. I just value my chastity a little more than image.

I love a womens body but their attitude, feminism and abuse of matrimony makes me lothe them as people.

I lothe their betrayal of the men who cherished them and their children.

I lothe their dishonor to engage in some sad idealism to ruin happy families

I lothe them for betraying their men and nations.

I lothe them for betraying their ancestors gods.

I lothe them for effecting a cultural change to our doom for the scemse of trecherous cultural marxist scum.

I lothe them for turning great nations into a waning civilization.

I lothe them for the sex culture which closes their hearts to loving one man for life.

I lothe them for turning their men into slaves for their petty material pleasures.

I lothe them for turning our world into piss and shit.

Our women are naive. Stupid . Blind. Misled. They are on their way to being gang raped by tarrush games and being fucked bloody by third worlders. They dont see whats coming! Dahm them for fucking up the west. Dahm them for their cultural suicide.
You fucking cunts youve given the world over to a bunch of apes!

>POF

How is POF in Canada? My state it's all single moms and ghetto trash. Met my ex on their and she was ghetto as hell, half her siblings were black kek.

Stop the divisive hate
Buddha is here to comfort kek

69 is yin/yang

We need balance and peace not hatred and divide

This, except im a virgin

We don't hate them we merely realize that most of them aren't capable of reason and that giving them the right to vote was a tremendous mistake that has doomed society to being governed by a nanny state.

Even now they refuse to abandon concepts like how its a woman's prerogative to change her mind, to not have to justify their opinions or to be held accountable for their actions. All concepts originated in a time where women were not regarded as rational beings and could thus not be fairly held responsible as a grown man would. Modern women desire respect without responsibility, opinion without justification, and freedom without accountability.

youtube.com/watch?v=pBz0BTb83H8

Alright. But again, they all come with baggage.

Any girl will sleep with you with a little force and persuasion

>today
>go to an art festival thing by myself >a ton of degenerate stoners are there
>people wear decently "nice" clothes, girls wear nice jeans and a nice T-shirt
>all the guys with girlfriends gf's are all looking good, makeup, hair done etc
>I dress in nice jeans and a cool graphic Tee
>spent like 15 mins or so getting ready
>leave after a while
>go home, text my gf we should go back to the art thing together after she's done working
>say I'm really hungry so we should get some dinner first
>she comes back from work
>takes shoes off
>walks in
>she puts on like a dude size t shirt that's like a size too big
>still wearing work pants,
>hasn't showered in at least 2 days
>no makeup
>im playing a game on my pc
>me: "so uhh, you gonna be ready to go soon"
>her: "yeah"
>I keep playing the game on my pc
>hour passes
>she's still laying there playing on her phone
>haven't said anything else to her since she walked in the door
>2 hours pass
>still laying there
>still haven't talked to her since I asked if she is ready to go
>3 hours pass, by now the festival is over
>all the places to eat are closed except McDonald's
>me "well do you want to go get some food?"
>she makes a smart ass noise, doesn't say anything tho
>she takes a shower and lays down to go to sleep
>now its 5 hours later, I'm still hungry and haven't talked to her
>we've been in the same room pretty much this whole time

Seriously I've told her like 4 times over the past year she should wear makeup, she would be really pretty if she actually took the time to look good but I don't want to go in front of a bunch of people (some of which I know and would like for them to see I'm dating somebody good looking) and have her looking like a fucking gomer. She's like the Jeb Bush of trying to look hot, it shouldn't be that hard.

I'm not a total Chad or anything but at least I try, and I take a shower everyday, why the fuck wouldn't you? She's not mean or anything just stupid I guess? I don't fucking know

There are virgins on Cred Forums? I thought this was a normalfag board.

Any worthwhile girl will not respect your hedonistic lifestyle.

If you want a quality woman you have to change yourself first.

To clarify I stopped playing my pc game after like 20 mins after she got back because I was ready to go

Just kill me

>dating a woman that doesn't shower daily
among other things, that's sad

>Honestly I lower my standards and go for fours and fives. I am probably a seven.
god dammit it's because of people like you that us ugly guys can't get any girls at all

I'm in college. Until I make a steady salary I am useless honestly. My value will go up past 25.

You are a nigger and deserve to bite the curve, so does your gf.

These three guys are ridiculously spot on.
I labored under the delusion that women were fully functioning adults, with total agency over their actions for many years before I simply experienced too much to prove that idea wrong. Even particularly clever women I've known over the years have proven this idea wrong time and time again. They're just not capable of making good long term decisions by and large, and yet we let them make them on a daily basis. Combine that with the welfare state and you have destroyed gender relations, out of control single motherhood, absolute abandonment of morals and shame, madness. You have madness.

My latest and greatest mistake was getting my hooks into one that wasn't completely lost. She was lost and a little self destructive, but not anywhere near the full blown self-implosion hedonism that makes up the norm. So I did my level best to try and curve her into what would be a functional mate over the course of two years. That was a fucking mistake. As soon as I cramped down on her insecurities enough that she wouldn't have a breakdown every fucking week she realized that she had been missing a nonstop carnival ride out in the world, that totally panders to young, attractive women like herself. So she flew off, and I haven't heard from or seen her since.
Lesson learned.

Her vagina don't smell bad, I've dated girls who shower daily who's vag smell rank as fuck her hair just looks fucking greased and shit and her feet smell horrid, I don't know how she doesn't notice it

You are a nigger and deserve death. Those condemnations are inane.

I know this is shoped, does someone have the original?

She knows she has no competition and shes getting likes on social media

Stop treating her like a man you cuck

Treat her like a woman

Mount her and then joke about how shes ugly so she proves to you shes not

I'm in the fire department, so if you can trick her into going outside we can hose her down for you.

Isn't canada an english speakimg country?
Why do I have to tell you that's not how you spell loathe you fucking syrup-pussy

You niggers aren't trying. Those posts don't make any sense. You guys have to unify together or with your black husbands and try to make a world that is good.