If Asians are so smart

then why are basically all of the Asian countries so shitty? Japan was pretty powerful on it's own accord once it opened it's borders, but if it wasn't for colonisation and copying the West pretty much all of Asia would be Africa tier.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Divergence
youtube.com/watch?v=5ENxdQRsnps
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_inequality-adjusted_HDI
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8672990
youtube.com/watch?v=f5A-NQbUSik
bbc.com/news/world-asia-33447456
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can guarantee I'm more smarter than asians.

>why are all the asian countries so shitty?

dont be so hard on yourself australia!

who is this traditional chinese qtie

>Japan was pretty powerful on it's own accord once it opened it's borders
I think you mean once it opened Korea's

Japan and South Korea were the only ones to adopt capitalism and free markets. The rest ruthlessly held onto their old type of feudalism for as long as possible and many dabbled into communism for awhile. They're almost all starting to pivot towards Capitalism now though

They are not smarter but they work far harder and have better work ethic than most aussies. Creativity is a big weakness however, many are only good when they are taught from others. White people tend to be able to figure things out on their own a little easier.

Shitty in what regard? South Korea and Japan are amazing places to live.

Anri Okita

Europe was in the perfect position for trade.

It copied technological advancements and discoveries from the Middle East and China, while the Middle East was collectively too anti-education because of Islam to advance and China was too secluded to benefit from western discoveries.

Give China 100 years, and your country will be part of the Republic of China. Believe me.

>why are basically all of the Asian countries so shitty?

Travel, you unbelievable retard.

Japan, South Korea, Singapore are first tier countries.

Parts of China, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and Vietnam are also first tier.

And NOWHERE in Asia is anywhere NEAR as bad as Africa. Not even Pakistan.

nice grammar, really proves your point

Whites were responsible for half of man kinds inventions.

it's not to do with race but genetics. Easterners are big on communal thinking and is why communism spread so effectively there. Our culture stems from the legacy of the Age of Enlightenment and Liberalism (the traditional definition, not American Liberalism).

>Japan
>South Korea
>free markets

pfffthahahahahahahahah

Jappo and Kolea just got a big chubby for modernization, their markets are so full of shit they make Wall Street look positively virtuous.

sauce?

Anri Okita.

East Asians have higher IQ but other factors got in the way whether these are purely situational and based of Asian Culture and political climate or their is another factor in their brain structure not accounted for is up to debate. Also Asians don't live in Africa tier countries now because they actually wanted to maintain the things westernisation brought them.

>American education

Literally couldn't be more incorrect.

It was the middle east that was perfectly positioned for trade as they sat in the centre between the East and West and could tax everything passing through.

Islam didn't become anti-education until the last few centuries. Read up on the Abbasid Caliphate you dope.

Europe surged ahead of the rest of the world once Western Europeans discovered direct trade routes to the East over sea, which simultaneously killed the Silk Road and brought Persia and the Ottomans into terminal economic decline. By this point, it was too late for them to get into colonialism because a few Western countries were already snatching up the good grounds

It is likely both but I agree they are big on communal thinking and that is a massive barrier on innovation. Some of the best inventors of all time did not subscribe to the "way things are".

wtf i love anri okita now

We probably having faster internet and better ping than you.

>not to do with race but genetics
m8

^idiot

b8, m8...

I'm talking relative to feudalism and what 90% of the world has going for them. holy shit I hate discussing anything with Americans. Why are you people so fucking dense? What the fuck do you get taught in your schools?

>now

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Divergence

how stupid do you have to be to not see that bait

please tell me you're an American on holiday in Australia.

East Asian countries that ended up under western influence post WW2 are on par with western europe.
Japan, south korea, Taiwan, and Hong Kong are all pretty based

sorry i mean not to do with race but culture

>Japan was pretty powerful on it's own accord once it opened it's borders, but if it wasn't for colonisation and copying the West pretty much all of Asia would be Africa tier.

Don't be fucking stupid. East Asia had very highly developed civilization at least as long as the West. It became stagnant for centuries and yes they still have problems matching us in terms of innovation but they have never, ever been fucking 'Africa-tier'. Nor could they ever be short of some mindboggling biowarfare that reduced their average IQs by 2 standard deviations which would take them down to the sub-Saharan African level.

To be honest, I do not buy into China being equal or ahead of the west. The Roman empire would have likely still won in a hypothetical war when they were both at the height of their power. Holy Roman Empire does not count because that was the start of the decline.

Japan yes, Korea geared up due to industrialisation and then post war rebuilding but on it's own was not so great. Besides they are the exceptions

Haha well none of that ever happened according to Breitbart and this revisionist textbook from the 1800s

Checkmate

As I said, it's to do with Capitalism and free markets being a superior economic system to feudalism and communism which dominates the rest of asia and keeps them poor

Political corruption in many asian countries made them shit. and mine's too.
Any questions?

You would naturally have a bigger population of Pings over there tho

>more smarter

Okay, Pablo

I have a question, why do you South Koreans get so shitty when talking about North Korea? Had a girl walk off on me for bringing it up ... Haha

Breitbart is one of the worst filth every to come to the internet. It's fucking tumblr tier bullshit and the fact that this shitstain get so much attention on pol really shows how fucking retarded some people are in here

Oh gee it's almost as if capitalism promotes growth and increased quality of life or something. Makes your head think huh senpai.

>took the bait

why does pol get so many impoverished southern niggers

You should learn a lesson about isolationism and oppressive governments from your "thought experiment," but you won't.

bait
morons

No doubt, but once Romance empire declined you could argue China for a period of time was at the top.

It's true

How the fuck does Japan have open borders?

this angle needs to be pushed more

>africa tier

kek. china had a iron age the west. sub saharan africa never learned how to smelt copper. all of east asia had agriculture and domesticated animals. sub saharan africa was hunter gatherer until they met the white man

funny that a kiwi has time to chink hate when abos and apex will destroy australia

Opened its borders, mongoloid. Meaning foreigners weren't confined to trading on one island. Thus permitting Japan's culture to readily adopt valuable memes from the West.

China was arguably on top even during the pinnacle of Rome. They had better engineering and technology in many areas. They had their own version of aqueducts and were piping natural gas to their cities in bamboo shoots etc. They were writing on paper while Romans were still using tablets.

More complex fortifications that Europe didn't even accomplish in the medieval ages and more sophisticated logistics that could field armies much larger than the Romans.

Romans were better qualities in their own areas. Their engineering in terms of roads, bridges and city planning was top notch

>still missing the key point

Japan and South Korea (and China too) didn't "free" their markets so much as their governments applied extreme levels of capital to reduce the value of their currency such that foreign direct investment and jobs contracts flowed into the country. Japanese business is still ludicrously hamstrung, business deals that would outrage even stupid Amerifats are absurdly commonplace there. In South Korea, if you're not working for Samsung or Hyosung, you're basically a leper in their business world. It's modern feudalism, to bring up your low-tier analogy from earlier.

Australia isn't part of Asia. That's British schooling for you.

Singapore yes was a Dutch/Brit colony until about 50 years ago, without Western interference almost all countries in Asia and particularly those you mentioned would be so much worse than they are today.

Obviously no where is as bad as Africa

He's referencing the Chinese takeover of Sydney you retard. Stop making us look bad.

I agree with that, but they're still worlds apart from 90% of the world

Ive jacked off to Anri Okita at least 50 times in my life, is there something wrong with me?

If it werent for the fact she's had who knows how many dicks in her, she'd be the perfect wife

Do thicc asian woman exist?

Why would anyone want to date a girl who has below D size tits?

Even models have great faces but I feel like you would get so bored with there body.

Maybe im just a high test alpha

I used to date a big titted asian but she wasn't that bright and a little crazy. we had barely anything in common. sex was great though

broke up with her and settled for a girl that's not nearly as good looking but she loves giving blowjobs and we're best friends. that's what you want to find yourself

>They're almost all starting to pivot towards Capitalism now though
China is starting to reverse Deng Xiaoping's Capitalist changes to the system. The CCP is stronger than ever, and they're moving to a Stalinist dictatorship with Xi taking over the entire military and persecuting his rivals in Hu Jintao's and Jiang Zemin's factions.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ENxdQRsnps

how about this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_inequality-adjusted_HDI

I'm not sure if I believe this. They're trying to open their first private banks and they're closing down a lot of businesses surviving on government subsidy.

Democracy is another issue. Singapore is a single party nation and has one of the freest markets in the world

Possibly due to less testosterone?

they have the same amount

I meant in comparison to whites.
Also not all asian countries have the same IQ

I can't tell them apart

>Colonizing
There's a disconnect here though.
Asian countries DO NOT believe that the welfare of a nation is the welfare of the people.
So even people themselves are willing to lay down their lives for the sake of the country/government.
So in that context, Asian countries do spectacularly well and most of the talk of how the middle-class and poor are treated like shit is a Western definition of 'doing well'
Also, If we treat most American states like countries of similar size to Asian nations, There's not that much difference between Alabama and Vietnam or Kentucky and the Phillipines.

yes in comparison to whites they have the same amount of testosterone. The fact that they grow up looking more childlike in adulthood and smaller, more feminine doesn't mean they have less testosterone in fact you can more testosterone and take on more feminine features if your body produces other hormones to neutralize it.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8672990

We don't really have an IQ study to compare countries around the world. the IQ map that gets posted on here is related to the study done by Richard Lynn, which is bullshit (google him)

That's the miracle of late 2000's Korean Plastic Surgery.
It's getting better though, most people are bringing in more custom requests for how their wish to be beautiful but different.

that country is fucked up

>Trying to
It's not going to happen. They're already devaluing their currency, and controlling the stock market and investments. Plus, the Government forces their citizens into certain jobs. If you're not good enough to make it into the best schools and rise up into the Communist party, they issue you housing visas, dictating what jobs you can reasonably get.

China is one of the least free countries in the world. People saying that it's getting better are wrong. China has been getting worse since the early 2000's, when it hit its peak. It's not even slowly getting worse, it's getting much worse much quicker.

they fell behind due to extreme conservatism

They have a certain kind of intellect that is very good in a post industrial world. They are smart at certain things.

far better than how it used to be during real commie times. Transition takes time, even if it's 2 steps forward 1 step back.

Back in the day they used to forcibly relocate people by the millions and have everyone set up home made iron smelters in their backyards.

I really don't believe its been getting worse since the 2000's. Maybe in the last few years.

I went in 2009 btw, cool country. I'll go back when they deal with the pollution

Just like my Japanese Animes!

Asian immigrants to the US are smart. This isn't the same thing as Asians being smart.

It is the quality that you mention why I feel they were never stronger, the west innovates pretty fast so in a hypothetical war, any advantages they had would be learnt pretty quickly and implemented.

idk mate, late at night i miss those huge (for an asian girl) tits.

having an asian gf with large breasts is difficult to overcome. i may never get over it.

China's gonna get a lot worse before it gets better. The Chinese government can't create debt-servicing capacity faster than it can create debt; hasn't been able to for close to a decade at this point.

My ex has big tits and a great ass as well. Still difficult to get sex as good ... Its just so great to see big tits on a hot asian girl for some reason ...

China has lifted more people out of poverty than any other nation. Its important to not get caught up with confusing money with "resources".

They're still in the commie times, and it only got better under the leadership of Deng Xiaoping. Ever since Jiang Zemin and his Tienanmen Square massacre, persecution of a semi-religious group of hundreds of millions, and solidifying the neo-feudal system, China's been going down the shitter.

Pollution is ungodly bad, the economy is poor, the majority of the people are treated like European peasants in the 1200's, they have poor healthcare, everyone is trying to scam everyone, and they're more Jewish than Israel. The country is in shambles.

yeah, it's like you captured a rare pokemon and every is jelly as fuck.

current gf is still asian but relatively flat, nice ass though.

i just cant live without big asian tits, time to harambe brothers

delete this

Asians have a higher average IQ, but they also have less geniuses, so less people to invent things to really further civilization.

Anri Okita makes my dick diamonds, and I don't usually like Asians that much

This is totally incorrect and you'd know this if you had studied military history of the medieval era. China dominated in military technology right through the middle ages. Mongolians brought with them to Europe Chinese scientists making gunpowder which was used against Russians, as well as Chinese siege engineers which were used to dealing with Chinese fortifications that were far more complex than anything that existed in Europe. It made Persian and European castles very easy to conquer.

Chinese had their own brand of military that was pretty unique. They had a philosophy of having a balance of 3 types of units; polearm/spear units, archers and cavalry. They had their weaknessess and strengths and their battle plans were adjusted accordingly. Sun Tzu's art of war defined military strategy for them and it's still taught in military academies today. In comparison, a lot of European military strategy was on the back of the idea that it was God that determined the outcome of a battle, and a lot of their preparations were religious in nature - prayers, donations, penitence, etc.

The Age of Enlightenment marks the beginning of when the West surged ahead, which was only a few hundred years ago.

Big tits on asians tend to be firm as well ... I agree that the rarity makes it better ... It drives asian manlets crazy because they are like "the white guys take all the good ones"!

There are only a few T H I C K Asians, but the ones that are thick are absolutely god-tier

Why did the Marshall Plan work wonders for Europe but our billions of dollars in foreign aid to Third World countries every year doesn't do a single thing?

Because of the people who live there

Agreed, sex with these types is better than most white girls. Although for a long term relationship cultural issues become a problem eventually

I understand that is what is taught in military history, bu with the mongols started taking over, Rome was in decline.

Money is a resource, and you're a damned fool if you think otherwise. Just because you have "infinite" money doesn't mean it has no purpose. The reason China has lifted more people out of poverty than any other nation is because it has used its power to print money to absolutely skullfuck its trading partners, bringing precious jobs and modern technology to modernize the dungpile that was China in the late 70s. It's been doing that ever since.

yeah, unless they are entirely divorced from their heritage, they usually end up with manlet asian husbands.

then again, you dont want a westernized asian woman anyways. they suffered from massive inferiority complex vs white women, and try doubly hard to compensate for it, turning them into huge sluts.

Roman Empire didn't exist when the Mongols came to Europe

Here's why (((China))) is strong right now.

why would he be? as an aussie i see nothing wrong with what he said.

Money is a resource based on our current system of course. At the end of the day though, it is labor, work, natural resources that gets things done. As long as a country has that, they can always organize.

It's cause Asians are all good goys who are easily controlled by their elites.

Whites get too uppity with their elites so the wealthy in the west have to be subversive and hide their wealth and wells their power indirectly.

Africans don't have elites, and it's still mostly Law of the Jungle out there. Nothing can get built.

I agree the holy roman empire may not have won, but by that time a lot of the knowledge and wisdom was lost.

>If Asians are so smart
>then why...

they're not, but they are smart enough not to take obvious NEET memes as fact

>fucked up
>wouldn't piss on the left to put out a fire, but would NEET waifu the right

Sure, but what I'm getting at is that money is a psychological tool. People put their faith in it; they work for it and they use it to survive. If a given system of money becomes unusable, there will necessarily be a period of general paralysis throughout an economy, which leads fairly easily to Bad Shit Happening. And once the aforementioned Bad Shit Happens, it's hard to reverse that course.

That is not really a bad thing. At the end of the day as I get older I learnt its good to explore other cultures but stick to your own long term ...

yes that was my ex, had some issues and she dealt with it by being as slutty as possible. absolutely loved cum on the face

you should leave australia. Seriously.

Everyone knows Australia is in Europe. Don't you people even watch Eurovision?

Pathetic beta males. If we were to inhabit the place and maintain an Asian population for the purpose of breeding worker bees and harems for the BWC, we could make it great again

Rome definitely existed when East Asians invaded multiple times.

BTW threadly reminder that the Roman Empire is non white and has left is shitskin mark on Europe.

....Forever :^)

The mongolians would have wiped the floor with any pre-gunpowder european army. European armies didn't fair well against horsemen armies. look up the battle of Carrhae or the battles against the Huns. The Mongols were the peak of horsemen armies

Sex with hot asians is just so good, going to need to find a white women with a petite body to get over the yellow fever ...

Actually those are real

Asia isn't 3rd world, though. Most of it is 2nd/1st world. Not to mention Asians (East and SEA) are superior to the Brown people between them and Europe, Blacks, and Hispanics.

South Korea started with the same GDP per capita as Brazil in the 1960's, and now has skyrocketed to be almost as high as the UK's, despite having less land than a gnat's dick.

Mongolians came to Europe in 1200's you idiot

oh you're a bitter asian i get it!

Let me guess. Chinese?

Mad because no asian girls will date you here so you're still a virgin?

Sounds like you're projecting yourself mate lol

nope.

and if you follow my comment history you'll see i've been discussing my experience dating an asian.

>He doesn't know about thicc Asians

Whats this meme about Ottoman's never colonizing anyone?

>Balkans
>Middle East
>North Africa

Fucking liberal revisionist history

What about Singapore, you fucking retard. I bet you don't even know where that is.

I mean for the purpose of extracting resources, which was what the Dutch, Belgians, British, etc were doing.

Ottomans didn't really do it this way because they didn't need to. They sat on the Silk Road and taxed everything that passed through. They also used their position on the trade routes to monopolise products and make deals with European nations, such as the Italian Merchant States who got filthy rich from making deals with the Ottomans in return for getting access to products the other europeans couldn't get.

oh okay. still, i disagree with a lot of your points. I guess you're just left wing.

I WOULD HAVE MADE YOU GREAT

and Hong Kong too, i just opted to neglect two tiny cities for the sake of simplification of the point I was making.

I don't know why you got so triggered? autism?

I wish those were real

or perhaps you're just an idiot

Left wings like to shit on the west and act like the east was just as good for a long time. Really historians over exaggerate Chinese achievements. In terms of conquering though Genghis Khan was pretty badass

I'm going to vote!
youtube.com/watch?v=f5A-NQbUSik

Rate my gf

not picking up on jokes/social cues is a sign of autism

What do you mean they exaggerate Chinese achievements? It was the most advanced part of the world during the middle ages. Come back to me when archaeologists discover the Vikings were piping natural gas to their cities with 1 million populations to heat homes.

Did someone say fat asian tits?

yes

MOAR

FUCK THIS FEEL

I posted about it yesterday, what is it about big asian boobs? like white girl tits, latina, black, and so on do nothing.

See a big tit asian, my fucking head explodes. What the fuck man. I'll never get over this.

I think its the firmness bro? There is just something about big asian tits .... Or maybe its our conquer DNA going nuts for genetic diversity ...

why do asians have superior tit jobs

if anyone can find me this photoset i will give them a bitshekel

not anri btw

>"why are all Asian countries so shitty?"
>see flag
Aussies at it again

I like how this thread started off as talking about asian society and degraded into how white guys fuck hot asian chicks pissing off asian manlets ...

Literally all the same

However.

Rolling

Yeah I had a kor/jap ex with perky firm C's- you'd think they were fake. The worst part is she wanted to give me a lot of children and be a mother-I was too bluepilled to see the value and rarity of this. Along with her cooking and home building qualities.

somewhere on the internet there is a forum of blacks discussing white society that has degraded into how black guys fucking white girls pisses off white manlets

>he thinks thats a tit job for an asian girl

show me then

and tell me otherwise

Experienced this as well, can not wait to travel to Japan and maybe Taiwan as well and go on a rampage!

we all know the result.

White people came out ontop and most of asia became a shithole.

And so OP's questions still remain unanswered.

except by this post:

which should / thread.

and oh:

this post is also pretty much correct.

Basically, white people are the most evolved and have different qualities to imagine and invent new things with relative ease when compared to other humans.

The chinese know this, the japanese know this, they idolize us for a reason.

Pol shows itself to be a fucking hypocrite

>fat ugly pollack
>make up stories to feel better

Black guys do not score white girls anywhere near as easy as whites score hot asian chicks. White guys literally get the cream of the crop of top tier asian chicks.

It's hitomi

It is, she has a growing condition

if only all asian grills had it

Why did Islam made the West as it is today?

>the resident malay shitposter has been summoned from r/asianmasculinity

btw i have stretched my current taiwanese girl out with my 7.5x6, I give her atleast two loads a day

anyways have a good day

I hate getting yellow fever like this.

Reminds me that there are no azn girls like this around except the ones you have to pay for, and the only other choice is flying to Japan.

Delusional 101

Here's a real WMAF

If It wasn't for Islam

The west will be africa

They just feel the white privilege when you cum in them. To bad asian men can not enjoy seeing the feeling they get when this happens

You have to remember you're talking to an australian.

Literally the easiest pickings are hot asian girls here. Maybe because they don't have the entitled sjw culture that some american asians seem to have.

That guy looks like he would struggle to get any girl. Hot asian chicks still want decent white guys.

Communism
/thread

More lies once more

False

Only ugly ones

desu if china wasn't unified it'd probably be ruling the world harder than wesstern civ is now

Great pump and dumps bro

Because it's communist propaganda.

Well I don't know about that, but it's because raw intelligence isn't the only factor that matter. Things like motivation, creativity, sociability, prideful was, competitiveness and curiosity are all very important factors which have nothing to do with IQ. It's all well and good being smart and a quick learner if you don't have any motivation and zero creativity you aren't going to get anywhere.

It's safe to assume these are different between races (they definitely are between cultures at the very least), and I'd love to see more research into it. It does seem whites have the best or one of the best combinations and balance between them all

rollingo for 13

I've said it once, I'll say it twice.

WMJF and WMKF are the future.

Islam made the west great

Asians are less creative, Europeans are the inventors.

you don't even realize you're complimenting us when you act like it couldn't be true.

We like making Asian girls will lick our balls and asses because white girls won't do that.

Anyone who's dated asian girls can confirm.

>Israel and Australia are part of Europe

I never understood Eurovision, when that tranny won it all made sense though. Europe is kill.

kek, is she half abbo?

Why don't you hit her up and try make something happen?
Worst thing that can happen is she says no and you're exactly where you started, nothing lost

Communism didnt "spread effectively"
It was literally created in asia by gunpoint, like everywhere else.
It was also a counter movement against western colonisation so that is very much a historical reason.
No one is genetically communist you idiot

leafbro you need higher res

Go away Malaysia

gotta love beta ass white dudes who will have ugly hapa gook kids that look nothing like them because they are too weak to get white girls

She got knocked up by my best friend, and I burned out like a fucking star with hard drug use.

Its better I don't go down that route again.

hah

>projecting because it never happened
>considered as the nigger of the west
>west is great because of islam

I lived in Japan until I was 17. It's fucking great. Clean streets, well mannered people, good food, good culture, homogeneous culture.

Fuck off

Your country get KEKED by the chinese

No. She is 100% Asian.

>tfw half white half hispanic so it doesn't matter what i do

I do kinda get annoyed seeing WMAF if the guy is pure white.

Confirmed, first time it happened I never even asked for it

I'd make some webm's for you but you'll probably give yourself a deeper complex masturbating to them.

what color are your eyes friend?

Yep, 2 wrongs don't make a right. They make a Wong.

Aussie niggers so sad that they have to make up shit all the time

You mean
>if china wasnt communist
Literally set it back 50+ years. Look at taiwan for example. Absolutely a 1st world country in every sense. That is what china would have been

>Japan, South Korea, Singapore are first tier countries
They are also the three that have had the most interaction with and direct aid from the west

Look at this sad Aussies

My dick.

The west got aid from Islam first

We avoid the res at all costs, the natives shit in their own water for fucks sake.

Is it really that hard to believe? Whites are at the top of the social totem pole. They also have top tier genetics. Asians are communal people. It makes sense they want to climb the social latter and enjoy big cock at the same time.

Why do whites love this?

What the fuck do you think Byzantium was? That was Rome.

So can we say R1b masterrace?

2/3rds of the worlds population is in Asia. It doesn't matter how smart you are all it takes is one retarded thing, like overpopulation, to ruin it.

Because asians stick to asians overseas

Unless they get Westernized

And whites are in debt to Islam now we come to take it

Your country can't even fly planes.

Islam defeated Byzantium

We castrated the Orthodox

And we use your own sons against you

They stick to asians for "friends" but not for sexual partners. Hot asian girls quickly learn just how fucking Beta there male counterparts are. Especially rude and insecure Melays. It does not take long for them to worship white cock.

It got some aid from the Middle East, not Islam.
The west was well developed by the time Islam had infected the world

Only one

You use ISLAMIC knowledge to go forward

Why do you Trust this knowledge which cannot fly planes

If asians are so good at math why were all the best fields discovered by old european guys?

>more bullshit
>no proof

There are plenty of white countries that are shitty too, like in Eastern Europe and Russia

Thanks for reminding me Anri is retired

ISLAMIC knowledge preserved Greek philosophy dumbass

16 fake breasts from ultramodern plastic surgery centers.

Because you ignore Islam

>he doesnt know Anri

Hello newfag!

Its the combo of cute neotenic face an giant tits. This is the ultimate boner combo

in general I'd say Asians are uglier than white girls. Even these "hot" models aren't so hot when compared to white ones.
However Asians do tend to have perfect nipples.

White girl nipples are more of a mixed bag, you don't really know what to expect until the bra comes off. Asians consistently have the nice kind of nipples, thats the one thing they have going for them.

I don't want a family with Asian girls, but I'm not saying I wouldn't bang and suck/bite those nice nipples.
However thats pretty much being a nigger, so I try to avoid that as well.

Go to a club in Melbourne like Alumbra on a Friday night and you will see all the proof you need. Literally 3-4 hot asian girls standing around the white guy trying to get attention while the pathetic Melays are catching Pokemon in the smokers area

Did you know that Islamic Golden Age?

Fucking chinks trashed it

Are you white? Do you have a Japanese accent?

I always wonder if there were any white people who grew up in Japan and spoke English with an Asian accent. I can imagine them constantly getting berated for being "racist" for "making fun" of Asians

And? Not pertinent to discussion about Mongol invasion. Also, you will ultimately get the nuke. So sleep tight now, but you Muhammedniggers are on borrowed time. Enjoy your third world for now...

>Malaysia
>Islamic

wew lad, you're a chink colony that loves mixed-race people.

>making up shit

I studied in AUS and I been there

Most of the asians swarm together

Well good luck with you're future dude. Never too late to fix your shit

>we wuz scholars an sheeit

Topkek

We only love islam

brown/black hair

have very nordic facial features, most people say I look italian or european spanish

>implying they did anything more than continue what the greeks started

Not the hot ones.

>t. 6 years in Melbourne

We are literally the future of Europe and this is the thanks we get

We will save the West as we did before

>Islamic golden age
It's a meme age Muslims try to fall back on, it really wasn't that great

Pic related

where can i buy these tiny bikinis

How can huwaitu women even compete?

More bullshit

The hot ones literally stick to asians whilst the Westernized ones go for auscucks

Please read history. After the founding of Islam, people from the middle east conquered Sicily and introduced the genes there while conquering quite a bit of what was the the eastern Roman empire, north Africa, and much of Spain.

The Romans were white evidence by their artistic portrayals of themselves, and what I just told you is the explanation for this marker in Europe.

East Asian invasions did not occur until the Huns (which many historians think are east asians) in the fourth/fifth centuries and the Mongolians driving the Turks into Anatolia and invading Hungary and places in the Balkans.

Romans had no contact with east Asians prior to those two events.

Please read history before posting bullshit.

line and tinder together are a great team

Wow guess you ignored our golden age which you took from

Preserved isn't creating you fucking moron

That is called prostitution

Line is amazing, WeChat if they are from Shanghai!

>Japan was pretty powerful on it's own accord once

this is not true
our picture we have of "ancient" japan is mostly from the 19th century. with "super ancient shit" being form the 19th century

the further back you go with japanese history, the more scarce it becomes. this is typical of primitive tribal cultures.
the japanese never kept any real archives. they were not great builders with a complex society, so there was literally no fortresses to secure documentation and no diverse society of leaders to keep documentation in circulation

We created more in the golden age

Married with 3 year old Chinese son born in Hongcouver. Can't wait when he's in his 20s and the Chinese version of the Korean Wave dominates western media. Will raise him with AAA+ Chinese culture that future chinaboos will fetish over.

China is basically 20 years behind Korea in development. In 20 years, the Chinese Wave will start and will be 20x the size of the Korean Wave.

Australia and Canada are basically Anglo versions of gulf petro states at this point. No industrial base whatso-ever; natural resources props up the other service-based industries.

Native whities are lazy and entitled; the east asians will rule the next generation. We're already buying up all the land as you guys are too lazy to save.

well apparently white people get for free (or the price of a coffee) then lol

It is the Islamic version of the Enlightenment

Their fake breast tehnology is amazing
Porn drives innovation

They all look alike

We all know that you paid for it

Don't lie

**with "super ancient shit" being form the 18th century

fixed

We wuz inventions an sheeit

You're fucking retarded. The Japanese created one of the first novels in human history.

And we the MUSLIMS will be the new western civilization

You still can't spell, dipshit.

Not really sure how east asia copied the west in order to be as good as the west, their internet speeds are definitely better than anything the west has done.

You love corruption Jungle Asian...

bbc.com/news/world-asia-33447456

>implying the islamic world has ever gone through the enlightnement
top kek, it is no wonder islamic countries are absolute shitholes and muslims want to move to developed western countries.

I have an Asian ex who had D's, so not super massive but larger than your average woman, her waist was tiny as hell to the point where I could almost touch my hands when wrapped around it, and she had the best ass I've ever seen, this girl was thick as molasses. On top of that she had a perfect pussy, and her breasts were definitely the best I've ever seen in terms of shape, symmetry, nipples, and color. Definitely the hottest girl I ever dated and it makes me sad to know I won't ever have that body again.

Who could not forget that we made advancements in OPTICS

>tfw ur enjoy nice big asian tits
>the resident butthurt malay poster comes on to derail about islam
>completely unrelated

worse than a leaf desu, probably using proxies and samefaggings to derail a glorious thread

WE MADE PHILOSOPHY FOR AQUINAS THE HACK

Kek okie dokie

This shithole was the result of the Ottoman breaking and WESTERN INTERFERENCE IN THE COLD WAR

>Australia and Canada are basically Anglo versions of gulf petro states at this point. No industrial base whatso-ever; natural resources props up the other service-based industries.
Half leaf here.

Was pretty disappointing seeing Trudeau kiss Xi Jinping's ass last week desu.

Incorrect. I think tang china did send an emissary to eastern rome, but the two were so far from each others cultural spheres it didnt matter

Stay mad

Now we reclaim it from you

hey man, i got no problems making a fool out of you here on this important website

first novels in human history?
really?

surpassing the greeks?
what makes you actually believe this retarded shit?

japanese history before the 1700s (18th century) is almost non existent

>Australia isn't part of Asia
Go for a walk around Chatswood.

Hey support our Islam

A field mostly developed by greeks, floundered for centuries, then some muslims found out what the greeks did and went "Hey, that's neat." Real impressive.

Greek again.

Islam will make the west great again

We got the media on our side

Now we get the govs to back us up

Look at the GREEKS today

And look at who preserved their knowledge

We are literally the sucxessors of the various schools of philosophu

well i shouldnt say "almost"
but it really takes a sharp decline beyond this point, and bottoms out to obscurity around 1400

pre 1400 is like finding dinosaur eggs

Any society that fails to realize that religion and science can coexist won't ever be developed.

Western philosophy today is shit

Let Islam fix it and fix your art

great white girl body, but her face is so fucking ugly

its trash

Lmfao
You're arguing in a total virgin weeb website.
They love their nippon so much they deny everything. So just let them do it so they can feel better about themselves.

Wow wow the Islamic Golden age and Ottoman Empire called

Islam is the religion of man

And look at the muslims today.

Literally every muslim country is a complete shithole. Why? Because islam is a retarded set of ideas pushed by the retard equivalent of kikes and believed by inbred retards. That's what your "golden age" has brought you to.

rude

You forgot to change your ID chink.

Keep proving you are retarded, chink.

What is The Tale of Genji.

Keep posting though. I love making a fool of Chinese expats with American proxies.

"No."

Don't get me wrong though, I'm no fan of all the loose Chinese capital that is locking up the entire real estate market in places like Vancouver, and I hope all of those would-be investors (not residents, since they just use property as a safe repository for money) enjoy impending foreign buyer taxes.

Aristotle would be Muslim if he were alive today

>Created gunpowder, paper, printing press, compass and more centuries before europeans did
>basically everything relevant technology the europeans got through trade routes
>copied the west
>african tier
nigger please

Hey chink, your posting style is so obvious.

How does it feel to be a 50 cent poster.

The CIA supported fundamentalist groups during the Cold War

This caused the shit you see today

No?

You just have to go to your mosque aNd convert

>preserved knowledge
>burning libraries is a great way to preserve knowledge

The west didn't know anything that wasn't from transcriptions made by catholic monks.

Western philosophy is the only philosophy that isn't mysticism.

It started and ended in 1453

And it's the one where women get stoned for not having four witnesses to their rape.

Aristotle would've been stoned by muslims today.

Not arguments

So the fundamental principles of your religion are what's retarded?

Huh. Thought you would actually disagree with me about all this. Cheers, brother.

So the CIA is smarter than muslimes?

We left a mark on your genes as MUSLIMS

And we castrated Christianity literally

Wrong
West got the edge only in the industrial revolution. Most european countries were mostly feudal shitholes until then
China was the richest nation until then

Psst...those monks got it from us

Fuck the CIA has power moron

I see that you're taking a new tack in your shitposting.

Singapore > KL

This is true. One of the biggest difficulties with living in Japan is that they never think outside the box when it comes to problem solving.

Whites got lucky desu.
If you compare the east vs the west today, asians are clearly superior.

DYK that we are the foundation of Western philosophy?

>It's not our fault we're all retarded, the CIA is a bunch of meanies!

Delicious.

Islam is the best

That's right, the church didn't have any access to the roman empire which had the writings before Mudslimes burned it all...

OH THAT'S RIGHT! They totally did!!

DYK that Islam is equal rights for women

They did BECAUSE WE GAVE IT TO THEM WHEN WE OCCUPIED THEIR LANDS

Hey Ahmad, I was just in Malaysia and everyone was stupid and ugly- especially those dumb women with the white head scarfs, I wish they wore a full face veil because they were so ugly

That church of yours is shit when your pope kissed the quran

Wow...it's not like we were all war hungry like your cucked country

>Woman ALSO have to bend over and take muhammads porky cock! It's what makes us philosophy and sheeit.

Give me more.

Hey auscucks

Why not deal with your xhink problem

They desteoyed our golden age

Be careful

Wow meme Islam

Amazing job

>We can't win any wars against white people, so let's call them names! That'll teach them the superiority of our feelossohfee!

Keep em coming, brother.

Mohammad's wife is literally richer than him

>islamfag
>chink

Yawn

Tell me that when you are making money from dumb pollacks

>His memes are too spicy! I better tell him he's a memester! That'll teach him not to mess with our Golden Age!

Hue

Your survival depends on us

>mooham-mad enriched a 6-year old with his sloppy porker, so Islam is best!

Hurr

Muslims have nothing to do with western philosophy. The church was Aristotelian for a long time. Many philosophical works were kept by the Byzantines and given to the church. In addition, many of these works were kept and studied by pagans in secret. It would be infinitely more accurate to say that pagans gave Europe all its philosophies than to say Islam gave anything at all to the west other than a bunch of pirates and raiders it had to deal with for over a thousand years.

You literally only occupied Anatolia, Southern Spain, and Sicily. Never made it further north than that.

Not really an argument. I don't really care what the current pope did. The prior popes didn't.

So are you making a living by letting pollacks gVe you money for comics?

Loads of money?

Because I remember that you aren't

And Islam is the best

We could literally nuke you all, and would notice the world is a more peaceful place.

Hold on...the Virgin Mary was 14 when the holy spirit fucked her

>making money off of suckers
>decrying western capitalism

Islam sure is smart

False

The Byzantines bought it from us through trade. They closed down schools while we be forming them academies

We do this while your popes get entangled in all sorts of
Political mess, until we blessed you with philosophy

That is true.

Muslims have no impact on western philosophy.

However, Persia and India did have impact on western philosophy, especially India.

Alexander the Great came in contact with Buddhism for example.

Also Aquinas drew from Avorees the islam

Persia was Islam and we translates and preserved philosopjy ANd enchanted them

>Got you now, Western pig! YOUR holy female was only of proper pubescent age when she got fucked so uh uh YEAH

The point is that she was a virgin at birth, anyway. If she actually got dicked by some god-cock the story would make even less sense than it does.

Yes

For you

Sooo - slightly higher μ but smaller δ on the bell curve. Like women but a bit smarter.

>whites got lucky
This is also my opinion. Western ascendancy was a fluke. Mostly due to the mongols fucking up every other civilised group, and historical timing having them implement the industrial revolution first.
For most of recorded history europe was a tribal backwater

She got cucked by God

Look at Christfag blaspheming him

>I bet if I counter-meme him, he will see the light of pisslam!

You could at least put some effort in man.

Hahaha
Nope

Also unless your name is in the Studia Patristica

Shut up and learn from me

I am a big name in the history of Christianity and Islam

Rollin' rollin' rollin'

Yes because Islam is so great

I hate xuxks like you

Closet gay

>wife cheating on her husband is the one who got cucked

I think you mean Joseph. But come one, continue trying to make christianity seem even worse than islam. That'll show how smart it is.

>history is like a game of Civ

China didn't even come close to industrialization or science as we know it. Zero optics technology in Chinese history.

>I WUZ SCHOLARS AN SHEEIT

Hahahahaha

Yes how can three people be one God?

You faggots think that God no need sacrifice and claim that prayer is the true sacrifice

And then offer bread and wine to god

>ooooooo that leaf makes me so mad! I better call him gay! That'll show him how mature and feelosoffikull we are!

You are a living meme. Thanks, man.

I was taught by Andrew B McGowan and Alister McGrath

But you are so dumb you won't even know who they are

Nope, Persia was better before Islam.

Hey I thought you wished I am a girl

I acted like that to prove you was gay

Nope it was better with Islam

I am a scholar you can find many essays by me in the Studia Patristica

>Other religions also make no sense! That must mean that islam is real!

Maybe you could look up some of that "Muslim golden age logic and philosophy".

I did and I written countless articles peer reviewed by scholars

Tits or gtfo

Where is proofs

Why do you do this homo?

If I told you you would want to fuck me more because I am a woman

For fun

user...I am a WOMAN

Where is proofs

Say do you have peer reviewed articles on reknowned journals

Why should I tell you?

I don't want you to cum to my
Name

shopped, the chinese doesn't mean that

t. someone who can read basic mandarin

This one time I wrote an article on Cred Forums. It was reviewed by at least 3 racists frogs.

Time for bed now. Good memeing with you, ya poofter.