He is right you know

he is right you know

alt-right ahmed justifies white nationalism to his friends with logos and pepes

>killing wasps individually instead of taking out the nest

The mind is weak

Therefore Musilms are invaders and we are defenders. Shitty shill thread OP.

This kid is going all in.

I wonder why Obama isn't retweeting him.

hmmmm

im surprised obama isn't retweeting him tbqhf

Then why is your family invading my country, Ahmed?

Checkmate.

someone post his 9/11 tweet

I called it right away with this muzzie clown, he's going to be radicalized within the next few years, just watch

Social media was a mistake. Everyone's Plato now.

So he's a Trump supporter?

If we invade you, you win.

Is he talking about rapefugees?

the US government continually puts the American people at risk by unjustly interfering in the domestic affairs of foreign countries.

someone please give an just reason for the US to invade and influence the internal workings of other societies.

oh god someone fucking punch this kid already

more like jaden smith. ahmed will probably go pansexual and be stoned to death by his father

>If you kill your enemies, they win

Maybe you can take it a step further and build something like a COMPUTER. That would definitely change the world.

SLIDE THREADS

They get the fuck out of my country mohamed al dickface.

That was our logic. Everyone in Serbia was hoping you would launch an invasion in '99... But then you just bombed us so fuck you! Except those special forces that got recked in Kosovo by Serbian conscripts but I guess we cant count them...

Literally how can you call anything an invasion? Borders and nations shouldn't exist. The people in those countries should be more tolerant and allow the soldiers to come in, maybe even give them homes and money and women to make them feel welcome. I don't get how people can be so intolerant... oh the invaders are white? DIE FUCKING IMPERIALIST SCUM!!!!

He already does. He solders CPUs.

lmao
so he's doing a thing that machines have been doing for years now, better than him?

Has this little shit heard of a pre-emptive strike?

Also muslims did 9/11 so they deserved it. If they didn't want to get hurt they should've surrendered.

>Clockmed
Who cares for what reason, exactly?

I wonder if people like this played RTS games like starcraft and such, would they have a better understanding of how combat/war works?

Interesting. But what of the essential reality of our eyes?

Yes. Tell the tanks to turn into artillery so we can get a good defensive position. And don't forget to build additional pylons.

Fuck, he is gonna take apart ISIS bombs and build his own bombs with it

Invading germany was a mistake

if you stop them from invading you, they win

His twitter handle alone makes me angry.