NICE CLOCK AHMED

NICE CLOCK AHMED

HE LITERALLY ANNOUNCED IT THE MADMAN

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/09/13/clock-boy-ahmed-blames-911-for-incident-that-made-him-famous-hangs-out-with-saddam-sympathizer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also, general ahmed hate thread.

Kek

Was it actually him?

No fucking way.

My sources say yes.

did we get visited by the cool clock kid?

He must have been making lots of those awesome clocks!

and you thought we where joking...

>he moved to qatar after then back, the only thing he was missing from his first "clock" was a blasting material.

My sources say it was Sam Hyde. Who are your sources and how can we trust them?

He's the real life Clock King from Batman. Hollywood casted a minority like they do for all superhero movies.

was him in colaboration with Samir Al Hydafi

My sources on sources says I should not reveal their identities.

On the other hand, my sources on shitposting and general buttfuckery tell me that you are fag.

It's fucking awful that it happened; but it would be funny as shit if the culprit did in fact, turn out to be Ahmed Mohammed; the fantastical, kid-genius, super-oppressed by evil white Nazis NASA clock boy, to whom even the President of the United States proffered praise, even lavishing him with an invitation to the White House.

I still don't get how that whole debacle was even controversial

Your sources are....... accurate.

Never wrong

God this kid is a fucking faggot. Look at him saying this bullshit just for likes. I guarantee you that kid can't invent jackshit.

Kid has been invited to the Whitehouse by Obama. This would destroy the democrats for years. It would take away Hillary's only shred of credibility as the DNC candidate.

If this is true and not just a meme, Kek did this.

>posted on September 12

Nice try

CLOCKED

Forensic explosives expert here,

It was Clock Boy. 100%
None of the investigators on the ground doubts this

SEND THIS TO THE MEDIA

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

And Trump is the real life Batman.

Nice pressure cooker Ahmed

dailycaller.com/2016/09/13/clock-boy-ahmed-blames-911-for-incident-that-made-him-famous-hangs-out-with-saddam-sympathizer/

Ahmed Mohamed @IStandWithAhmed Sep 12

Having Eid Al Adha dinner with @Almaghames!

Eid al-Adha
Eid al-Adha, also called the "Sacrifice Feast", is the second of two Muslim holidays celebrated worldwide each year, and considered the holier of the two. Wikipedia
2016 Date: September 11, 2016 – September 12, 2016

SUSPECT CONFIRMED AS A BLM/NATION OF ISLAM SUPPORTER SAMQUAN BIN HYDEM

I like how chuffed he still is that he put an lcd screen in a box.

Watching somalis invent fire on twitter is good sport. When he figures out the wheel people are going to smash that like button hard.

IT ACTUALLY WORKED THIS TIME

how come there's fifteen phones recording every time a cop gets within 2 miles of a dindu, but an explosion occurs in the middle of NYC and no one way it?

False fucking flag. That's how.

There was a webm up of it.

Most people watching the explosion were taking selfies, but iphones don't deal with percussion too well.

When they start making phone cases that are a bit more robust we'll see more suicide bomb selfies I reckon.

This guy checks out

Cool crock pot Ahmed. Want to take it to the white house?