What happened to her on that plane tonight?

what happened to her on that plane tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kr09gpfCHKg
youtube.com/watch?v=SKA9L6IQvoQ
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/18/hillary-clinton-says-bombings-in-new-york-40-seconds-later-criticizes-use-of-word-bombing/
youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs
youtube.com/watch?v=GidbEhL0teE&feature=youtu.be&t=145
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

was she high? she was in colorado

That's the face of a woman who is beginning to accept the fact that she got schlonged again, this time by a reality TV star with a bad combover, despite having the backing of every major media outlet spinning things positively for her and covering for her, and despite the fact that she had an endless flow of cash and endless corrupt connections to support her campaign.

None of it was enough to overcome the happenings. She's the 2010's version of Baghdad Bob. Blunders, misfires, and random happenings going against her narratives proved too much. Nothing to see here, don't mind all of the shit hitting the fan in the background. Ignore my faintings, my coughing spells, the Islamic terrorism, the chaos in the middle east that I caused, the email scandals, the pay to play schemes as secretary of state, and mysterious assassinations of key people who potentially would throw a wrench into my campaign.

It was supposed to be her time. A smooth-talking jack-legged negro stole it from her 8 years ago. Now she's seeing it happen to her again. The presidency is slipping from her grip. She'll be too old and unfit to run again after this cycle. She'll die an angry and bitter death on a hospital bed as she watches the combover man with the prize he didn't deserve to win. She deserved it, not him.

This fate is most suitable for such a lying, murdering, pathological cunt.

Thank you based rice man

Thanks Xi Jin Ping. Gj on no red carpet for King Nigger at G20.

You sound excited to deal with him. Tell me, What do you think of Little Potato?

THATS NOT THE REAL HILLARY, ITS A HOLOGRAM YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

She looks heavily medicated

Nice copypasta, Reddit

3AM call my ass

who cares, hillary is fucking old and she can't buy the election. she is done. her and the democrats are old news now.

Valium happened.

Shadman posted part two

Did she collapse again?

The fire rises my chink buddy-o. :)

You're OK Wong, I hope Trump gets elected so we won't have to meet again on the battlefield

If she wins I guess we'll have to ask the world to keep it down between 8pm and 10am EST.

Grandma needs her rest.

she saw some mean pepes

she'll die soon after this election fiasco

when xiao outsmarts the gouvernmental firewall you know this post gon be good.

Maybe she should sacrifice some more chickens to Molech.

What's the matter, is he busy taking a shit or something? What?

She's lost the dream. her energy is low, she looks like someone who was just told they have a terminal illness and won't make it. She isn't at 100% anymore, instead around 50%

You know what I realized?

She talks like a lawyer when talking about terrorism.

She sounds like she's not allowed to give a shit.

Low energy.

I can't wait

>On a plane
>Was she high?

She's tired.

Just let it go, Hillary, I release you.

>that pic

This is some solid copypasta material

>be in politics almost your entire life
>know all the tricks and have all the experience
>have almost the entire government trying to help you win
>have almost all media trying to help you win
>have almost the entire rich kid club trying to help you win
>still getting your ass kicked by someone who has no political experience and "no foreign policy"

It's really pathetic actually. Capitalists always win

4Ch not banned in china, only jewgle jewbook, and lots of hentai sites though captcha doesnt work so he either vpn or 4ch pass

Doc Choc gave her her sleepy time injection too soon.

The more I look at this the more sorry I feel for her. I hope she recovers. I couldn't look at trump the same if he beat someone who was barely breathing.

That felt good to read.

Holy shit who took that picture? That's absolutely devastating for her image. She must be livid at whoever published that.

China. Spot on. Spot on.

The same thing thats about to happen to this thread

Lost its goddamn mind

Its not that she was kicked just by trump. Yes, she had the media. The government. The rich kid club. The establishment. She had her money. So much money. She had it all...

But what she didn't have is the one thing you need to win the presidency. The one thing she tried so hard and failed to get: the people

>America..still mostly working as intended.

Signs and symptoms of hypothyroidism include:

Fatigue and sluggishness
Increased sensitivity to cold
Constipation
Pale, dry skin
A puffy face
Hoarse voice
Unexplained weight gain — occurring infrequently and rarely exceeding 10 to 20 pounds, most of which is fluid
Muscle aches, tenderness and stiffness, especially in your shoulders and hips
Pain and stiffness in your joints and swelling in your knees or the small joints in your hands and feet
Muscle weakness, especially in your lower extremities
Excessive or prolonged menstrual bleeding (menorrhagia)
Depression

See your doctor if you develop these signs and symptoms:

Tiredness for no apparent reason
Dry skin
Pale, puffy face
Constipation
Hoarse voice

Pretty based.

She's medicated.

Kek knows this to be true.

Praise Kek, and may Kek watch over you, ching-chong user.

I'd wager she's on a heavy Dextroamphetamine and Benzodiazepine Upper-Downer regime.

Shadman came out with part 2? Nice.

Jesus she looks terrible.

Even her left eye is straying away, staring off into the abyss.

*cough* someone... tell *cough* Donald... I give up... he wins

Surgery, probably brain surgery, if you know your patients, you know that is EXACTLY what they look like after surgery.

Most of been some professional shit.

slight improvement

Probably closer to what she'd would look like without the hair dye and makeupp

这男人是我们朋友

Stop trying to associate Cred Forums with your smut. Doesn't help

>implying Trump has already won.
>implying the vote wont be rigged.

Face it, she is going to be our next president. You are seeing a disgusting old cunt that was interrupted from her slumber to talk about shit she doesn't even care about.

4.5 more years of this at minimum. Sorry Cred Forums you lost.

>ywn be the first female president
why even live?

You can have her, replace Tony Tan with her and have fun with that.

Actually her campaign people are all backslaps and high fives right now because she was standing up.

>karma has caught up with this cunt and in front of the whole world. God wills it.

Dems need a hail Mary new candidate… She is just not going to work.

She's already not a very warm, likeable person.. but she is clearly not up to the task health wise.

Michelle Obama, as a front for Barry? It's possible .. crazy, but these are crazy days

China bringing the heat

>reality TV star with a bad combover
Uh, Jimmy Fallon busted that myth, Huh-Low?

>Michelle Obama
holy shit that could be even worse than a Hillary term

Hillary 'cough cough hack phlegm wheeze cough Clinton

Hillary 'I've been healthy my entire life' Clinton

Hillary 'low energy rallies with only 12 people in the audience' Clinton

Hillary 'he raeped a child, I got him off scott free' Clinton

Hillary 'I wrote a lovely letter to a teenage slut with herpes' Clinton

Hillary ' dont worry, its only allergiespneumoniacoldexhaustiondehydration' Clinton

Hillary 'oh fuck me there bombs in NJ and NY? I don't need this shit right now' Clinton

Hillary 'I'm sorry Bill, I know you were looking forward ti it but it doesn't look like we are returning to 1600 Pennsylvania' Clinton

Hillary 'CNN's choice being forced down the throat of everyone' Clinton

#ZombieHillary is about to start trending

“这个男人是我们的朋友”

Learn Chinese, Nigel

My dick

>she has all the symptoms of a recent stroke...she doesn't have much time left.

CHINA.DPP does it again.

How do you want your presidential campaign, miss Clinton?

kekd and chekd

>she is going to be our next president
unless you're an amerifat using a vpn you need to shut the fuck up singapore. go home you're drunk

>be hillary clinton
>get funding from everyone under the sun
>decide to buy a plane
>end up with a literal delta airlines tier A320
>see Donald in his 757 with gold plated seatbelts

what a mess

Evening dose of anti-parkinsonian meds would be approx 6pm. She'd be hearing about the bombing shortly afterwards.

She probably wanted more than anything not to give a unscrpted presser after her meds. They were probably sitting in the plane hoping against hope that it was nothing. Mrs midnight phone call would have been furious that Trump got out ahead of her, then the final indignity that she would have to get in front of a camera regarding a legitimate terror attack in new york, barely more than a week after she bailed early from a 9/11 service and fainted.

There are about a dozen reasons she looks shit.

Nice dubs, man.

look at left and right shoulder, you can see the greenscreen reflection

she was never on a plane

she's probably in a hyperbaric chamber in a mile-deep mineshaft under mt yucca, waiting for her turn in the lazarus pit

Likewise, Dutchbro.

Thanks for correcting me, I was originally going to put 个 and I forgot 的, Chinese is fun to learn

>hospital bed
In a prison hospital, if Trump is worth a damn thing.

Amen, I've always said my Chinese Business partners have a very logical view of American Politics. They are also incredibly successful.

You know I just want her to absolutely lose it in one of the debates. Just go completely berserk and start ranting about how its her turn.

Hillary is fucking dead. She's dead. She's in the ground fucking dead.

Hey everyone, hold your recorder out like she matters, we gonna take a pic to commemorate the final nail in her coffin

Everybody would, but rest assured if she's still alive and physically fit enough to be at a debate, her handlers will have her on the correct combination of horse tranquilizers and amphetamines to prevent that from happening

Not yet my friend first her legacy must be stripped away.

Looks like Dying Hillary.

just fuck my campaign up

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY CHINESE PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD REEEEEEE

There's only one. I had to reset my router, hence diff ID.

They're trying to keep the bad deals we currently have but it won't work

heroin, lots of it

What really did happen with this whole plane shit?
>She bought a plane
>journalists take pics
>???
>Cred Forums shitposts about it?

i heard china mens cant see this picture because its censored there

did i just kill china bro

she's overheating

SHE NEEDS HER BEAUTY SLEEP

WOMEN JUST CANT HACK IT, PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGNING IS FOR MEN

CANT TAKE THE HEAT, GO BACK TO THE KITCHEN :^)

based china. kek approves

WHAT WAS HE INTO BACK THERE :^)

Will Trump disavow Cao Cao

you hit the railspike on the head

Good damn. Based China. Put me in the screen cap

while the vote may be rigged, there's a good chance hillary might not even be alive by election day
if that goes down, it'll have to default to Trump, as Kaine will get fucking eviscerated in the time left from her death/removal and the vote itself

I bet she'll die less than a year after the election.

China should be an ally god dammit

I kek'd hard when her campaign said that.

Did they seriously think people would buy that she had a random hyperthermia attack? They should have doubled down and said it was because she was on MDMA.

Maybe not a year but there's no way she's healthy enough to live a full four year term. Presidents need to be healthy. Something this woman obviously is not.

tell it, brother!

Based Chink.

Loved how you guys refused to give King Nigger the red carpet treatment.

kinda looks like the hilloli image.

if she were on mdma she probably could help herself and tell the truth then overheat n melt to the ground

Nah, I've shown it to people while being in China, including a party member. For the most part they just asked "what's it about?" but basically just didn't care. A few told me it was just US/western propaganda (i.e. party member and family). I politely agreed at the time.

Can you explain that? I don't notice anything.

The lighting looks more staged than would be possible on an airplane, though.

Wouldn't be the first time.

Woodrow Wilson was having strokes practically every 5 minutes and was a vegetable before the end of his term without the public knowing.

FDR couldn't even FUCKING WALK and they kept that hidden.

JFK was a massive drug addict and would probably have died before the end of his first term anyway due to obscene volume of chems he was taking daily. He has the same 'dr feel good' dealer as Marilyn Monroe. That info only emerged after his death.

christ look at that haggard sack of meat

CHINA NUMMAH WAN

CHINA NUMMAH WAN

CHINA NUMMAH WAN

CHINA NUMMAH WAN

CHINA NUMMAH WAN

CHINA NUMMAH WAN

CHINA NUMMAH WAN

CHINA NUMMAH WAN

CHINA NUMMAH WAN

This has always been ironic as fuck when the MSM tinfoils over conservative censorship (and now with Trump planning to relax lawsuit laws against them) when all these democratic presidents had their health issues hidden through backroom deals or even at times censored.

She looked like she was missing her bottom teeth when she was talking. Does she have dentures?

Why do I see pepe's in the structure and surrounding rock? Da fuk is happening?

>bad deals
China lives in a shithole for you to type in your iphone and have a bigger flat screen... Oh wait is curved now wowoowowowww

Add the JUST hair

Nobody is voting for fucking Michelle Obama

It's from Hillary's perspective.

Top Oriental Wisdom.

Did I miss something?

Someone sum it up for me?

I can't wait to mine the salt that is produced by her concession speech. It might be the happiest time of my life.

Bombings in NYC, stabbing attack by a muslim in Minnesota, pipe bombs in NJ and VA

Hillary talking to the press on her plane looking horrendous, tired/drugged out/depressed etc

AGAIN WITH THE BLUE DRESS

That's straight from the Trump speeches and policies, Hans

youtube.com/watch?v=Kr09gpfCHKg

Nice trips

Jesus CHRIST that was some savage shit

>Have almost the entire Boy's Club #1 trying to help you win
>almost

Obongo gave her that BBC and she squirted all over billy bobs aids lesions

Noice.

CANT WAIT FOR ALL THE CRYBABBY LIBKUCKS TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY LIKE THEY SAID THEY WOULD

KYS THEMSELVES IF TRUMP WINS LIKE THEY PROMISED

TRULY THE SELF-INFLICTED LIBKUCK PURGE IS WHAT WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

THERES NO NEED FOR A DAY OF THE ROPE, THEY'RE GONNA DO IT TO THEMSELVES

good work rice calculator

Mfw The Donald reported the bombings before the local news outlets. So CNN later implied he was responsible for the bombings

dem trips tho, leaf

Heh I got that reference.

Holy shit I just found out Hillary is younger than Trump. Huh, really makes you think about all those low energy comments.

THIS BITCH AND OBAMA TRYING TO BREAK THE CEASE FIRE IN SYRIA

BURN THE WITCH

I think she is starting to realize that no one really likes her

For such a long time there was this assumption in the Democratic establishment that the people were somehow in love with Hillary

Now when nobody shows up to her "rallies" and the hate on the internet is becoming a title-wave even she realizes that people just don't like her

Her corruption and secrecy is horrible but she doesn't feel that anyone should care about it

The overall impression I get is that she has contempt for the people, she doesn't want to be around normal people or deal with our normal problems

She want's to surround herself with the upper class elites and feels she deserves to rule over the peasants

Sorry it dosen't work that way

The bitch can't even drive a car
lmao

Someone crashed the plane with no survivors

screencapped.

Beautiful, that post deserves some dubs.

If I take off her catheter, will she die?

It would be extremely painful

take my dubs

That was some hot fire Lao. Well done.
>jack-legged negro
fucking lol

Your English is atrocious. Work on it.

What exactly is the story behind this? Is there a video of this or is the picture all we have?

BTFO by the latest superpower

nice la

While Trump can drive himself perfectly fine

Dr. Carson, I'm GOP

Here you go, faggots. Saved you all the effort.

True. She has no preparation, because this entire election was supposed to be hers. Her opponent was meant to be Jeb Bush. It was going to be the election to finally cement the idea of an American dynasty in the heads of the average person.

Jeb would be Jeb, and simply hand the election over to Clinton. Jeb was just insurance in case the people didn't want Clinton; but really the entire election was just a formality. Hillary was to be made queen.

Trump has changed that, and even if he doesn't win he will still leave behind a growing populist movement. One not easily fooled by the media. One that has understood their own importance. One that will make every moment of her rather short presidency a living nightmare.

Make no mistake about it. Hillary will not live through her presidency.

Fucking this

Every sentence in that turns me on

Don't worry, I got you.

Wew... Just wew

she was just so tired.

She couldn't even force herself to insult Trump too severely.

>FDR couldn't even FUCKING WALK and they kept that hidden.
To be perfectly fair that was just a needless public optics thing, you don't strictly need functioning legs for any essential presidential function.

Link to that vid

Hahaha Bill 2.0. Make her look sick in that photo!

This all I'm seeing is a pic from it. Want the full sauce damn it.

not bad zhang

Thanks burgerbro. Damn she looks like shit

>
she is a mess
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/18/hillary-clinton-says-bombings-in-new-york-40-seconds-later-criticizes-use-of-word-bombing/

>tfw you gotta do an interview but all your necromancers are on a break

>not posting the superiour version

do you have this gif with sound?

You forgot

Hillary 'I let my lesbian lovers fuck Chelsea when she was kid'

Love this fucking post.

Twatter censors this shit. Look at
#ZombieHillary

Is she becoming Bill?

Fucking brutal.

This post gave me an orgasm

>She's the 2010's version of Baghdad Bob. Blunders, misfires, and random happenings going against her narratives proved too much. Nothing to see here, don't mind all of the shit hitting the fan in the background

Twatter and Faceberg are donors to the Crooked Hillary campaign
throw google in there too

but you forgot to /include me in the screencap/

Has hospitality changed so much that an user will not check these trips that were proceeded by dubs?

This is the new Sick Bill Meme

ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES
WORN OUT PLACES
WORN OUT FACES

>Face it, she is going to be our next president.
>Singapore
kek, found the ctr with a proxy

damn China, no mercy

China, I like u now

The new media is not controlled. She can't stop the truth.
Hell, she took on an internet meme, that has to be one definition of insane.

That...was...beautiful...thank you.

Fuck you leaf.

Wtf I love China now

pepe tonberry lel

Savage
Thank you based Zing Ling Ping

I'm gonna reply too. It's what the cool kids are doing.

upvoted, jesus christ

oh dear lord she's actually dying

It's pure karma, but so much that it had to be taken in one life time.
She has done so much shit, and to see someone like her unable to escape it all in the end, I'm actually glad. It feels like in some sense, there is a justice in the world and she's getting the judgment before the fall.

She always wanted to be President, so she did everything in her pursuit of that.
And everything she did ensured she never will be, because good men acted rather than just watched.

thank you, eternal chink. That was wonderful.

underrated

youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs

CHYNA

You just wanted to be in the screen cap ADMIT IT

Nice post, english teacher-kun

ONE, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

The Don is such a boss haha. Everything he does is comical but makes him look awesome at the same time

Fucking nice.

words of wisdom

the inevitable future she chose

There's nothing wrong with me
There's something wrong with you
There's something wrong with me

You. You can stay.

LITERALLY NO ACTUAL CHINK HAS THAT GUD ENGRISH

HE BETTER WATCH HIMSELF, TRUMP MIGHT WALL OUT THE EXPATS

Great reference m8, great bantar

Wouldn't the cannonball just fall out?

Wouldn't the cannonball just fall out?

JUST FUCK MY WIFE UP

If Hillary drops, i foresee Obama using plan C to get a third term and prevent Trump from getting his turn

FUCKING BASED

My opinion of your homeland has doubled.

THAT FACE WHEN YOUR FACE LOOKS LIKE LUKEWARM DEATH

Moloch has drained half her soul already.

just looking at this picture and reading this makes me feel strangely satisfied

Based pingpong

>0 opinions X 0 = No Opinion
Makes sense

>the people
And a frog.

Is there video?

What is this thread about?

ALMOST FEEL BAD FOR SHILLDAWG

MAYBE FEMINISTS ARE RIGHT

WOMYN REALLY CANT COMPETE IN A MAN'S WORLD, OFFICIALLY THE WEAKER SEX

THEY NEED SPECIAL TREATMENT IN THE GUISE OF EQUALITY THE POOR THINGS, WOMYN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION JUST FOR BEING BORN WOMYNS

I've been on a smaller island for a few days. Can one of you normie loving homosexuals explain what the fuck happened in the past week?

All I know is something about Shillary on a plane, Trumpty Dumpty getting raped by Jimmy "patriarchy" Fallon and some not real muslims hurt a bunch of latte sipping faggots in Jew York.

Relax she's just differently abled

the insect people bringing the bants

Based china strikes again

>mfw I rig the voting machines

I can imagine him sitting with Hillary telling her all that to her face.

holy shit china

China bringing the hot fire.

She can feel the warp overtaking her! It is a good pain!

CHYNNA. based as fuck

Where's Bill? Maybe he died and her team don't know how to handle it

This is one hot diggity meme thread you guys have here. Please put me in the pic as well!

CHYNA

Yet still the greatest shithole communism ever produced.

Vote rigging will undoubtedly happen. But if we make it a Trump landslide there will be nothing she can do about it. If all of the exit polling calls bullshit on the results people will have her head on a stick.

for saving purposes

中国最好的!!!!

Thank you based little France. I had never seen this one.

Wtf I love China now

Im voting for het though

Just. Fucking. Wow.

You're alright, based chinaman.
(still fuck China though)

HOLY SHIT BASED CHINAMAN

Your country is still a piece of shit gook

This is a nice post

What the fuck happened? What's the deal with the photo on the OP?

I missed something and now I'm confused!!!

SPBP

I just hope she survives Trumps presidency.

She expected the bombs to go off inside govt buildings but someone put them in a dumpster. Not even her hit-team will support her ass now. So, she's reaaaaaaaaaaly disappointed.

>lionel
I'm pretty sure the guy's just a contrarian which explains his blackpill stuff, but he's kind of endearing, like a cranky jewish grandpa.

Nimble navigator does it again

Shes old and stressed and needs her sleep, propably had taken some diapam/ valium earlier to help her rest. Not a huge mystery nor a scandal here.

>Le Jeb face

I can't stop chuckling everytime I think about this stupid ass election, this is the most ridiculous thing of all time
Everytime hillary makes a public appearance she looks one step closer to death

A vision, if you have the sight of kek

Praised Be, FHRC

She deserves it.

Everything I ever needed to know about Hillary was when she joked and laughed about being responsible for Gadafi's murder.

He did nothing wrong and he got sodomized to death with a bayonet.

If she can't handle the heat of NYC on 9/11/16 she's not going to be able to handle burning in hell for all eternity

Thank you based ching-chong user

PRACTICING HER CONCESSION SPEECH FACE :^)

she does the face lol...the "i fucked up"face

Is it "peppy" or is it "pay pay" in the way we say "may may"?

Holy shit she looks bad. Pic related: Crooked in 2008. This was the last time she could have realistically pull off the presidency.

Or is it "peep" like we say "meem"?

Based.

The next leaks in a few days will show Qaddafi was about to surrender to Obama, but Hillary wanted him dead.

peh-pay

Part of the vid here:

Thank you Chink for making my day.

Gonna need some sauce on that before I just start believing some random guy on an Australian Shitposting image board

>1 post by this ID

WOMYN, WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

BEEN A ROUGH YEAR FOR FEMINISM :^)

Pong Jao knows what's up

LOL! She called a cartoon frog racist? That's fucking hilarious!

Underrated pic.

Don't forget mass Stabbing for allah in MINNESOTA

(Odds that this is a Somali immigrant under an administration program?!?)

Based Chinaman
Praise the kek!

include me in the screencap

aanschouwd

savage af

Very nice

(you)

Too late.

I'm not even mad bro

HOW THEM FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS GOING IN CHINA XI PINGPONG?

LMAO CHINA, WHAT A JOKE

Why isn't this shit a trending news story? How much other stuff is swept under the rug?

>why isn't this shit a trending news story?

Who do you think controls the news shitlord

SEND TO HILLARY

>She'll be too old and unfit to run again after this month.
FTFY

Bitch is chugging xanax

Looks like a bukkake video.

youtube.com/watch?v=GidbEhL0teE&feature=youtu.be&t=145

>186 upboats
>44 downboats
CORRECTING THE RECORD, ALWAYS