NO recovery lads. No recovery.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PAl5xGi7urQ
twitter.com/DavidDDavidson2/status/741796434782105600
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she have a super hairy pussy so who cares faggot

she tweeted herself?

Don't fight hard, fight smart.

yes it reveals that nobody except for celebrities feels the need to have their picture on twitter

>being called a sissy by a big titted globalist jew

I wasn't supposed to fap today.

Wtf I'll stop posting frogs now

FRIDGE BODY

She was calling Laura Silverman sissy, as in sister. Stop being a cuck.

Laura Silverman was cool as the receptionist on Dr Katz.

Not so much marrying Simon Cowell. Eurgh.
I wonder what first attracted her to the millionaire manlet.

Her literal sister you fucking morons.

I have my real face on twitter, it's me when I was 4 years old.
We probably follow each other.

This cunt is getting mad. I can't wait to see her response when Trump wins.

Because trolling = disagreeing with the status quo
and if you're a "bigoted right wing neo nazi troll" you get sacked and shamed on social media

No shit people hide their face or identity if they don't want their life ruined for their opinions

>thinking being called a pussy on the internet is enough

wtf i hate anonymity now

The funny thing is, I GUARANTEE Cred Forums is one of the most non-virginal boards on Cred Forums. The difference is we don't talk about it, because we're married. And if you have an actual CAREER - which being a comedian is most certainly NOT - it's pretty obvious why you'd not want to put your fucking face out there while saying something politically incorrect. I wouldn't expect these broads to understand a word of that, though. It's a lot easier to scream, "nerds!!!"

Because every time they do, they get their cars and houses vandalized and possibly beat up by crazy lefties. So revealing how those law breaking liberals never show their face, isn't it?

the right to free speech comes with the right to anonymity, it's not a driver license type deal

SHE'S ACTING RIDICULOUS

UNITY
UNITY

If I make a joke about her being old and alone, will she cry?

>I-i'm totally not a jew goy-er.. guys!

youtu.be/PAl5xGi7urQ

WE ARE ANONYOMOO

WE ARE LEACHEEN

WE ARE MAYBE

SO CALL ME

My puppy is on my profile pick

kinda funny, the anti-free speech JK rowling published her first potter book under a pseudonym.
it's all ok until someone does something you personally disagree with

Fucking normies trying to make the internet irl

she asked for it.

Identifying oneself is not a prerequisite of mocking, insulting, demoralizing, criticizing or otherwise getting a rise out of people.

Isn't is odd how the "somebody's" spend so much time refuting the "nobody's"? Interesting, huh?

Pussy trolls... ew.

>giving up the most powerful tool of anonymity
>not even doing it for celebrity that the exorbitant wealth that compensates it
>...only to likely be vilified

nice-ish mammaries... shame about the religio-inbred, crowded countenance, tho...

I agree, being the board with the lowest average IQ it's not surprising that everyone here is married

Stop pussy shaming me

She has the pussy trolls. No cure for that.

It would be extremely painful.

Exactly. Liberals can't fathom disagreement and are the least tolerant people on the planet. They have no qualms about ruining somebody's life simply because the person said something you don't like. The Internet makes it easy to gang up on somebody you don't like (which used to be called bullying), and how many times have we seen tumblr or some other shit site dox a person for not being liberal enough, and then they spam the person's workplace demanding them to be fired or they'll shame the company. All over a few words on the Internet.

Sad thing is, these losers are the ones without jobs that we end up supporting just so they can troll around on the Internet all day and demand that we get fired. We badly need a "not on entitlements" requirement to vote.

Silverman 2020

So wait, there are 2 Laura Silverman's, and Cred Forums is trolling both of them?

Nah she's used to being treated like shit online.

You got anything better to do, Roo?

>the best Cred Forums can do is act tsundere towards her or bodysham her

weak bantz lads

>Hollywood Jews lecturing people on being born privileged.

The irony.

if anyone is ever wondering why so many are turning to traps nowadays, just show 'em this 'Sarlaccs in the Wild' Nat Geo level shit and all will become clear

>it's what you DON'T see

> tsundere
> "bodysham"

if she has never practiced judaism, why is she so butt hurt about anything holocaust related?

pls respond

a fucking leaf... wait wtf?

woah... internalized misogyny, much?

make twitter profile pic the naked picture of sarah

she's a big guy

>being alone

Says the barren hag who never had children.

Memet?!?

remember when she was funny? me neither.

For a Jew.

What's wrong with that?

Y-yeah, its just an act, nobody here is actually virgin...

I want to fuck sarah silverman so bad, she's litterally perfect, idk what stupid politcal views she has

Based Dutch bro. Seriously, if I had a MAGA sticker on my car, it'd be vandalized to all hell.

I was banging an persian jewess in uni who was pretty hot but she had those super wide ribs like that. its not going to work out well when she gets older

her parents were actually from Iran and were first cousins. I wonder if silvermans parents are related too and its actually inbreeding that causes that

jews have such a tiny dating pool. thats probably why they all kinda look the same

Tweet that at her

if i had a twitter account i promise i would use my face on it miss (((silverman)))

>Imageboard
>Avatar

Pick one.

>Mr.John Smith is it?! I bet you wouldn't say this if you had your real name attached to it!
>Ok, here's my picture and my name. It's Bobby Foley
>Oh, so you work at the company Stockman Inc. I guess me and my friends have some phonecalls to make to your boss regarding your bigotry
>But I just said I would be voting for Trump
>Whatever, Hitler :)

I love when Jew say "I no practicing Jew."
You are still kike. You don't get to decide, you've been chosen.

I already did a while ago

twitter.com/DavidDDavidson2/status/741796434782105600

>sexually based shaming from a 40 year old jewish woman

rly makes u thing

Noice, dropped you a like

>Calling people sissies
Quick, someone tell Anita that someone's being a bully on the internet.

True for Catholics also. You're just lapsed.

It's so revealing when women make false sexism allegations for valets of their gigs.

checked and kekd

plus no one is gonna hire you, except for some really low tier manual labour jobs

I'm in the process of getting a job now, going to interviews, that just wouldn't hire me if I was revealing my powerlevels on social media