Where were you when Australia mossaded the Assad?

RAAF says Australian planes were involved in coalition operation which killed dozens of Syrian soldiers

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-09-18/australian-jets-involved-in-botched-air-strike-on-syrian-army/7855610
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

feels bad man

Kek willed it

Noice.

I don't like where this is going.

That being said, I am still eager to see it.

Capitol Hill will be outraged!

Awful.

>my taxes paid for this

>aerial shitposting

We didn't pull the trigger.

The RAAF doesn't operate F-16s or A-10s.

>Australians shitposting so hard they start world war 3

>see that americans bombed based Issam's troops in Dier
>get pissy at obongo

>it was the laziest branch of the ADF who did it.

looks like we're into this together m8

lies

>we dindu nuffin
our defence officials already announced we were involved.
Russians were probably going off bad intel and didn't detect our stealth emus

>Australian government supporting ISIS...this is going to end badly folks.

worst part is the city they attacked was besieged by isis and there were no moderates in the area to support. ISIS launched an offensive immediately making it look co-ordinated

>our country is literally fighting for isis

not good lads

it was just a prank bro

AUSSIE
>AUSSIE
AUSSIE

Well now our countries military is openly attacking sovereign countries on behalf of enemy states/forces we have the absolute and legal right to kill our leaders and everyone that stands in the way of Justice.

MEMBER WHEN THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES DIDN'T GO ROGUE AND BOMB A RUSSIA-BACKED SYRIAN ARMY TO PROTECT A FUCKING INSANE DEATH CULT

abc.net.au/news/2016-09-18/australian-jets-involved-in-botched-air-strike-on-syrian-army/7855610

Fukn dumb oxygen thieving raaffies.

>we're reaching straya levels that shouldn't even be possible

man i wish there was a way to convince our gov to swap sides and support russia/assad. it's disgusting to think my tax dollars are being spent on over throwing a legitimate secular government in order to establish a brutal islamic caliphate

any adf lads on here wanna share opinions on this? genuine question coz im joining soon, how does it make you feel when you hear about this shit?

Fucking shitbombers

Air Force are the worst type of poofters
t. Navy

i wanna join, but don't agree with our with our current operations and military objectives. if i was russian i would have joined up long ago

how do other people in the navy feel about it? is anyone else redpilled?

is the obama throwing us under the bus or what?

WE ARE SORRY SYRIA BROS + ASSAD

JUST HANG IN THERE TILL TRUMP WINS