/Kraut/

In 5 minutes (8am German time) the polls open in Berlin!

Today is the regional elections in Berlin Germany. We had the entrée a few weeks ago with AFD BTFOing CDU and today we're hoping to do it again. Long live the AFD!

>Can we win?
Not a chance
>Can we come second…?
Very unlikely

The point is to get a high score, every point above 5% is a giant FUCK YOU to merkel, and could serve as the catalyst to removing her from next year's presidential elections. Results are expected at 8pm tonight German time.

#(No hashtag yet)

Want to know when events like these are happening? The Cred Forums calendar:
Web link:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]&ctz=Australia/Hobart

ICAL Link (Mobile / outlook / mac calendar etc)
calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/[email protected]/public/basic.ics

Any suggestions feel free to email me on [email protected] !

Other urls found in this thread:

theupdate.info
theupdate.info
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474126816493.webm
youtu.be/9GAnWJaCKEQ
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/landtage/mecklenburg-vorpommern.htm
neues-deutschland.de/artikel/1025338.duerfen-in-berlin-nicht-waehlen.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6EoX8Df6Kyc
theupdate.info/
anonymousnews.ru/2016/09/17/leak-anonymous-veroeffentlicht-daten-von-25-000-antifa-mitgliedern/
www120.zippyshare.com/v/koYR6rG8/file.html
twitter.com/_AltRight_/status/776624248878051329
theupdate.info/https://theupdate.info/
youtube.com/watch?v=rOzKqfH-YhE
twitter.com/manniac/status/777483954022744064
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It starts!!

Official chatroom: theupdate.info

(Faggot chink moot won't allow us to bump our own threads)

But it starts! Official chat: theupdate.info

>Can we win?
Not a chance

exactly.
will be red-red-green (social democrats, the Left, and green party) koalition.

AfD polled at 13 to 14% in latest polls. If it goes over that and gets close to CDU and co it would be a win

We can hope Kraut bro, we can hope

Hashtags
AFD
#berlin

SIEG HEIL
theupdate.info

Bumpp

isnt Berlin a leftie shithole?

>if we lose by less than we are expecting it is a win

Cuckany

London is and Brexit succeded

But your flag says Australia

You fail to understand the German parliamentary system. AfD will get to control parliamentary committees and shieet if they get a significant enough amount of votes.

Also they will get government participation in some municipalities of Berlin. That will be the first step towards professionalisation of the party and a huge step towards the national elections in 2017.

It's Hitler's country, check yourself.

Yes

Typical leftist shithole. Only surviving on wellfare. Not even home to at last one major enterprise and if that shithole would get nuked germanys GDP per capita would rise by ~2%

If Germany had a true leader like Trump, you would be trying to actually win.

Well, thanks for making this impossible by (((reeducating))) us after WW2

real countries use FPTP

Even if AfD wins Merkel will send the NKVD to arrest them.

The irony of Germany is they use authoritarian tactics to ban NatSoc ideas as a punishment for NatSoc using authoritarian tactics.

>Well, thanks for making this impossible by (((reeducating))) us after WW2
You did this to yourself by having weak resolve and losing.

"Weak resolve"? You are the mutt who cheers his enslavers. Our resolve has us fighting back even now.

Don't le tit die

I will take any win but I dream of a decisive win.

I pray for a German happening in Berlin today. Make it so!

Defeatist. Why are so many Germans defeatists? Some things never change.

Kek abides

The result will only be remarkable if the AfD surpasses the polls.

Nigger there have been people shot down in the street just last Thursday. The ones who aren't disabled or defeatist barely ever come on here.

>the 2 main parties of Germany make a coalition so that they can be in power perpetually like a sort of soft fascism

How the fuck is this not illegal? Could you imagine if our Labour and Conservatives made a coalition so every general election was pointless? Or if Dems and Republicans did this?

AfD polling at 14% doesn't include an additional 4-5% who lied to pollsters. These are the silent voters. Trump has a lot of them too.

Don't trust the polls...said Cassandra.

I did my part. Praise him, Praise AfD!

>Berlin
the only thing I expect is severe fraud.

praise kek - just did too

>that flag
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474126816493.webm

youtu.be/9GAnWJaCKEQ

It's full of hip start ups though
And the samwer brothers have their HQ there I think

Nice work, user. That's how it's done.

literally upvoted

MERKEL FOR PRISON

Good luck Germanbros.

>muh postal ballots

COULD serve as the catalyst?

You mean it's not a foregone conclusion? How the fuck is Merkel still viable?

An aussie is way more informed on the German regional elections than me. Impressive.

IIt's Not unlikely that AfD gets 10%. Maybe up to 15. But as OP said, this is all more of symbolic value as the other parties already agreed that they will exclude the AfD as much they can. Yay Democracy!

However
Praise Kek
Frauke for mummy
Make Germany Great Again

>It's full of hip start ups though
yeah start ups for double-ended dragon dildos and vegan fleshlights.

>How the fuck is Merkel still viable?
life isn't bad enough for the average cuck yet. but soon it will be.

...You actually have 3 votes in Berlin? How does that work?

>and could serve as the catalyst to removing her from next year's presidential elections
Merkel isn`t president, and she won`t run for president any time soon. She is chancellor, and the only election that matters to her is the general election, since parliament elects the chancellor.

Get your facts right faggot

>Results are expected at 8pm tonight German time.
First estimates, which normally are pretty accurate at 6pm. That`s in about 8 hours for those unable to tell.

Verified. Have the courier deliver the letters of arrest.

I am pretty sure they are also voting for the districts

The best thing about this election are all the pirates that will lose their jobs and have to go back to HartzIV now.

Why aren't more AfD supporters optimistic about the AfD's chances of beating the CDU in Berlin?

Madman! Well done!

this didnt occur in the last state elections. maybe it is now accounted for in the polling models.

>In one year we vote for Bundestag

AfD make Germany great again

Because berlin is one of the worst shitholes in germany, nuke it, rebuild it

Berlin is leftist capital and polls were more accurate in MeckPomm.

Many have switched to the SPD tho`.

The refugees coming here was Merkels only real fuckup in the eyes of the average german, and that`s not nearly enough to convince them to vote for someone else, unless they are already on the right.
I am pretty sure you fell for memes, but germany isn't seconds away from collapse.
Polling. If you get pretty consistent numbers for a few weeks then it`s prudent to assume that they are more or less accurate.
Also the west part of Berlin (the one that wasn`t communist) strongly favors the Greens and SPD IIRC.

The AfD poll projections in SA were seriously off the mark. And the last result in Mecklenberg was a "surprise". One surprise after another.

The polls are fucked. They lie. The people being polled are also lying. Some of them would lose their jobs if they didn't lie.

>Many have switched to the SPD tho`
yeah what else can they do, but the SPD will lose seats aswell and none of the new guys will get close to those sweet sweet 3.5k/month.

My only concern right now is that the AfD beat the CDU. The Greens or the communists can win for all I care, as long as the AfD outpolls the CDU by even 1 fucking vote in Berlin.

>The AfD poll projections in SA were seriously off the mark. And the last result in Mecklenberg was a "surprise". One surprise after another.

SA is true but they were some time ago and partly explained by afd getting a lot of previous non-voters to the polling stations.

Polls in MV were quite accurate - maybe they fixed their models. Politicians and MSM are just in perpetual dream land until things actually happen.

wahlrecht.de/umfragen/landtage/mecklenburg-vorpommern.htm

>Some of them would lose their jobs if they didn't lie.
Sure thing m8.

>And the last result in Mecklenberg was a "surprise".
Shocking, maybe. Depends what side you are on. But unexpected? No. Meck-Pomm is a poor former communist shithole, and the AfD is the strongest in the east.

Pic related are the poll numbers for Meck-Pomm, with election results at the top. Now shut up and stop talking shit when you clearly know nothing.

Good luck Germanbros.
On behalf of this bankrupt colony, I heartily express this solemn wish that you'll get your country back.

You thought ahead, to bring the picture of Pepe! (But of course, you're German.)

Don't worry gays, i'm just gonna do my job as a volunteer poll worker and give the CDU some votes from the AFD :^)

>above 5% is a giant FUCK YOU to merkel

anything above 1% for AfD in Berlin is a fucking miracle. Berlin is literally the far left headquater of Europe

there will be a guy doing exactly this but for SPD and he will fuck you up. he will look like this.

Erststimme, Zweitstimme and Bezirksverordnetenversammlung as far as I know.

Possible, but more than unlikely. They might be able to come in as 3rd, but the CDU is going to be 2nd unless they manage to really mobilize their base.

ευχαριστώ Kamerad

>Berlin is literally the far left headquater of Europe
Paris and London are just as lost. Believe it or not but Paris is even darker and the white ones left are turbocucks.

>Cuckmany

Call me when the 4th Reich comes. Until then, you're all Turkish shitskins to me.

>SA is true but they were some time ago and partly explained by afd getting a lot of previous non-voters to the polling stations.

Since then there has also been the rigged Austrian elections, Brexit, Nice, the Turkish "coup" and countless other Muslim happenings in Europe. More Germans have been redpilled since March, and the media is being discredited on a daily basis. Ordinary people are skeptical and pissed off.

I'd love to see the AfD bitchslap Merkel and the CDU one more time before Hungary's referendum next month.

Weiß jemand wie lange die Wahllokale geöffnet haben?

bis 18 Uhr.

>The refugees coming here was Merkels only real fuckup in the eyes of the average german, and that`s not nearly enough to convince them to vote for someone else, unless they are already on the right.

Seriously?
So there is no constant complaint about the energy crisis and the financial crisis?
It's just currently covered by the "refugee" illiegal immigrant crisis.

>I am pretty sure you fell for memes, but germany isn't seconds away from collapse.

That's right but we are not too far away from local militias, mass beatings and mass rapes aswell as terrorist attacks that might lead to massive attacks on illegal immigrants or plitting of society we know today. Most people I know are already armed for the worst case. Doesn't matter if poor, rich, educated or dumb. It's pretty easy to get legal stuff for self defense, although guns are restricted.

t. niggerland

dont worry bro, everyone here knows that you are probably just some negro on welfare.

>The refugees coming here was Merkels only real fuckup in the eyes of the average german, and that`s not nearly enough to convince them to vote for someone else

It has been the dominant topic for more than a year now. And it just keeps on remaining relevant. Terrorist attacks by refugees will happen again, failures at deportation and checking identities will continue, economic and educational impact will be a lot worse than ideological blank slaters can even imagine.

It's a huge fuckup and unlike many other kinds of fuckups we will constantly be reminded of this one.

Fucking German pulls out a spreadsheet, attributes it to a smart economist or pollster, and thinks everything will be fine.

>muh economists and statisticians

>60% white

turbonigger detected,

>tfw american civil war soon
>tfw america becomes blacked

>Financial crisis
I live in a pretty wealthy area, so all I heard about it were people glad that we fucked over greece. Is that really a topic of importance?

>Energy crisis
All that comes to mind is the oil glut, and that really isn`t a problem for us.
Or are you talking about energy prices being pushed higher by the EEG? That might annoy some people, but by itself it isn`t nearly enough to get you to vote for someone else.

I agree. But that dosn`t mean that the average german does (yet).

But since Berlin is more left, its quite possible that some more people lied when they were interviewed.

ALERT

We have an official trending hashtag #wählengehen

Also go theupdate.info

So, are ((they)) going to allow the antifa to help "count" the ballots? Or maybe they'll get to "sort" the postal ballots prior to "counting" them...

I hope this election is so close that a recount is ordered. Recounts are always fun.

After all the shit Germany has gone through if AfD don't properly surge Germany deserves to fade away. Britain voted for Brexit and they've taken hardly any refugees. No excuses, Hans.

you realize that it is actually only a small minority of Germans (mostly older) who actually consume the mass media on a daily basis most live in online bubbles and echo chambers. Furthermore, the life of the average German has not changed whatsoever. They are not affected by the "refugees" in any way. My life is exactly the same as it was before 2015. I go to work go out with friends and go home. As far as i know i have never even seen a fucking "refugee" much less had any interaction with them at all. Same is true for the average German. As long as the average idiot will have his food and video games and the problem of figuring out to which touristbunker to travel this year nothing will happen. The Leidensdruck is simply not there.

"germany" hasnt gone through shit thats the whole problem.

Yeah pretty much.

The average German is going to stay apathic/in denial as long as he doesn´t literally fear for his life on a daily basis.

The average retard on the street has exactly zero foresight.

>>Financial crisis
>I live in a pretty wealthy area, so all I heard about it were people glad that we fucked over greece. Is that really a topic of importance?

I also live in a rather walthy area in southern bavaria and yes its a big thing.
We did not only fuck greece, we fucked every european that has some capital.
The Euro will cause huge trouble again and that's only covered by the now negative real interest and massive flooding of the markets with money. We life in a huge bubble created by the ECB and that's totally counter capitalist (funding banks and big companies for free to get money in the market, this kills innovation because old business models are subsidized while new innovative models won't get funded).

>>Energy crisis
>All that comes to mind is the oil glut, and that really isn`t a problem for us.
>Or are you talking about energy prices being pushed higher by the EEG? That might annoy some people, but by itself it isn`t nearly enough to get you to vote for someone else.

Oil? That's not our problem.
We closed our nuclear powerplants and now rely on the sun and the wind. That causes huge instabilities in the powersystem that could even let it collapse. When it's sunny and windy we PAY Poland and France to take our energy so our power network doesn't explode. When it's night and there is no wind we buy the nuclear energy from their unsafe powerplants.
We now need MORE coal and oil-powerplants than we ever did, because we balance the energy network and you can't simply disable the powerplants for a day, because they need a week to be restarted and you cant predict the power load over that period.
We even have windparks in the northsea that are not connected to the network, because they would break our network with their unbalanced power supply. But the owners get payed the complete nominal value (what can be produced if there is 100% wind all year) as subventions for building them under EEG law and not plugging them in.

Pure Madness.

When do we get the results or just some partial results?

18:00

Berlin is a great city, even if it is probably the most left city in Europe, if not the world.

I'd still live there though.

18:00 kurva

How will the Left adjust their immigration policies? I mean, you can't be more open borders than Merkel. The only thing more progressive left to do is straight out deporting German people to Middle East.

Nevermind it's local elections. My question still stands though.

already doing that by just outbreeding whites.

Left-left-green in Berlin can't do anything for immigration policies cause it's state politics and now country politics.
All they will do is bitch about capitalism, too expensive rents while not allowing to build new houses and call berlin a save colorful city, nomatter what happens.

Berlin is already lost for at least three decades. We should all get over it.

A possible high score for the AfD would be a signal to merkel and the CDU/CSU for country politics that people even in their "green-red open colorful city" are getting mad and that Merkel will maybe not be chancellor-candidate again if the CDU sees that they get fucked over if they support her further.

the (extreme) left claims that she has not done enough to integrate refugees, it isn't going fast enough or shit like that. They really have problems to find solid arguments against her at this point.

>mfw I just looked up #berlin just now and all the berliner faggots taking pictures of their voting cards selected the green party or the left
>mfw there was one (1) girl who had selected NPD for some reason
I don't even have a pepe for this

>Berlin
I'm still wondering how that shithole hasn't burned down yet

If the would win on federal base they would probably allow family-reunions, pay for the flights, pay all their bills and give everyone citizenship.
After a few months/years they would realize that the social-security-system is busted and that noone will get anything anymore. The refugees will run to wealthier countries, the germans will be bancrupt and the reds will be hanged.

End of story.

>Left-left-green in Berlin can't do anything for immigration policies
They can implement voting rights for non germans.

»Man bräuchte nicht mal Änderungen auf Bundesebene für das Wahlrecht zur Abgeordnetenhauswahl«, sagt Martin Wilhelm. Eine Änderung der Berliner Verfassung würde seiner Ansicht nach genügen. Dazu ist allerdings eine Zwei-Drittel-Mehrheit nötig. Sollte Rot-Rot-Grün zustande kommen, wie es sich in Prognosen abzeichnet, müsste es eigentlich reichen, hofft er. Bis auf die CDU haben sich alle momentan im Abgeordnetenhaus vertretenen Parteien für eine derartige Änderung ausgesprochen. »Nach der Wahl sollten die Parteien ihr Versprechen wahr machen«, fordert Wilhelm.

neues-deutschland.de/artikel/1025338.duerfen-in-berlin-nicht-waehlen.html

#wählengehen Leute. Berlin braucht mehr NoGo Areas wie das Kottbusser Tor. Die arabischen Clans bringen uns Kultur.

===

Belind needs more NoGo Areas like the Kottbusser Tor. The arabic clans bring us some culture

Denkt daran liebe Berliner. Entweder ihr wählt Links oder ihr seid dreckige kack Nazis. Möge Allah sie strafen
===

Please remember dear Berliners. Either you vote left you are filthy nazis. May Allah punish them.

It's not a shithole. Berlin is a great city, from Köpenick to Kreuzberg.

>They can implement voting rights for non germans.

Braucht man nichtmal. Es haben eh nachweislich bei mehreren Landeswahlen viele Menschen abgestimmt, die bereits seit 20 Jahren tot sind.

I am sorry, I meant a topic of importance to the average vote. It`s clear that the current setup of the Euro causes instability, and that the ECB policy of driving corporate bonds in negative territory is dangerous at best and madness at worst.
But does the average voter care, or even really know? I doubt it.

As for the Energy:
Phasing out nuclear was both prudent from a nuclear waste and from a cost perspective. We just did so without putting the needed infrastructure in place first, especially gas turbine plants to meet peak demand, smart grids and more than anything else adequate storage.
Really I would have been in favor for switching to renewabels in 20-30 years time, but right now they just cause problems.

Won't happen. CDU predicted 18%, AfD predicted 15%, FDP predicted 6,5% = 39,5%

None of them is in favor of this.

Source is neues-deutschland a clearly leftist website that's phatasizing about a colorful europe.

Even if they would change it, it would only affect berlin, which actually can't vote worse than it did the last times. As I said, don't worry the city is lost.

>In 5 minutes (8am German time) the polls open in Berlin!
lol
an australian cares more about the elections than me
I didnt even know there were any and when national elections are I'll know the day before thats how much I give a fuck about all of this

Let's hope that you're right.
Yeah, sorry for the source didn't mean to post it as hard evidence but to show what insane people are fantasizing about.

I was there a few months ago, Berlin is one of the worst major cities I've ever been to. Areas of it looked like shanty towns and I'm seriously not joking there.

This.

It seems the average German on Cred Forums is an autist from rural Bavaria whose never even been to Berlin in the first place.

Fuck Nazis eat shit and die. Also checkem ;)

That would backfire, tho. Berlin doesn't have enought refugees to make a big difference. And migrants tend to vote for AfD because they are the ones who actually try to fix the problems they have.

faggot

Show dick

shit.

You've obviously never been to Glasgow or anywhere in northern England.

Jokes on you.
I'm an autist from Südwestfalen.

8 years, my bonger

It is just that *some* parts of Berlin are excessive shit holes, but there are plenty of fine neighbourhoods.

Pic related

Nuke the rest.

it's nice to visit but the degeneracy in a lot of areas is overwhelming

That statistic is kinda screwed considering that Russlanddeutsche count as people with migration background.

If this data is from MVP, it's because they don't have Muslims and are full of Poles and Russians instead. Berlin is the hippie capital of the world right now. All of the extreme left from around the world has flocked here. I was in Prenzlauer Berg yesterday and the entire neighborhood was full of "FUCK AfD" signs and paintings. I'm sure it's the same in Neukölln, Friedrichshain, Kreuzberg, Mitte, and so on.

Hope you get raped by sand niggers

Wedding belongs to Mitte, nothing like that here tho.

Last time I was there it was full of Africans standing on the sidewalk and Ethiopian eateries. Whole place looked like little Africa.

Oh shit, thats TODAY!? YES!

Add the pol calendar to your phone. Never miss an event again

Fresst Scheisse ihr Nazis, Berlin bleibt bunt.

Freu mich schon auf Rot-Rot-Grün.

>AfD gets into national parliament
>because of internal conflicts and their own interest for power they cant get more done than just throw out some refugees
>they get in fight with the lobby and industry over some shit, pissing them off
>they piss of some eu members for sensation over some sensless shit
>no future plans like the pirates didnt had any
>right scene goes ape shit and clashes with immegrants/foreigners

AfD is not the solution nor is their any party. Like the greens become powerfull just to promote being more ecofriendly, the afd did because of the refugee chaos. We need to get the major parties fixed and balance them out with fdp/greens/afd. A Trump is necessary too.
At the moment its a big circus and not worth any vote. Just throws more gasoline into the fire.

>Posting pictures of your ballot on twitter or facebook
Don't they know that shit is supposed to be anonymous?

I have an uncle who's given me 10€ / Mark every election for voting CDU, yet I haven't voted CDU even once.

They do know they can't lie about their vote if they post that shit on their myspace?

>Bezirksverordnetenversammlung

>not worth any vote. Just throws more gasoline into the fire.

what's the catch then?

>AfD is not the solution

We need a federal CSU. Cut it out with that bullshit CDU/CSU Union. What Seehofer is doing in Bavaria is great. Let him be chancellor and get rid of all our problems.

This.

SEIT 5 UHR 45

Maryland? WUT?

What's up with it?

Look at that gathering of racist, privileged white people who don't want to bankrupt and ruin our country by giving out hand-outs to poor oppressed brown and black people.

We should blow up her car. That'll teach her!

Ich wünschte ich wäre dabei :(

>Alte weiße Männer

Wer hätte es gedacht. solche Leute repräsentieren schon lange nicht mehr unser Land.

The media tried to spin it as if no one showed up.

Tides are turning Roach.

war letzte woche in berlin und die scheiß stadt war nur braun, voll mit kanacken und anderen scheißfarbigen

geh sterben du turbocuck

Of course they do, the people who they work for are afraid. Party books is all they have, they are as low energy as Trump's opponents.

>muh Merkel
>muh immigrants
>muh AfD
The Berlin vote should have been about Berlin closing down 3 fully functional airports and building a new airport in a shit location, that is at least 5 billion € over budget, 7 years behind schedule and already too small and in need of expanding before it is even in operation.

You did good, user.

The AfD wants plebiscites. Maybe you should consider voting for the AfD.

>BER
>German "engineering"

>tfw I'll never be Bavarian

Na let's keep those NE states, other than that yes please

>tfw a homely bavarian girlfriend
>but no bavarian girlfriend to drink beer with
(she only drinks wine)

>presidential elections
Are you funposting?

oh fug. Is this proof of WE WUZ KANGS?

She'll grow out of it. I'm sure she just heard beer makes her fat, and she wants to avoid it. Get her started on the radler's.

If you care about that, among other things, you should probably vote FDP.

Keep in mind that we are the only party that will keep Tegel open!

t. Eternal FDP Shill

yeah WE WUZ

after WE WUZ III we will be great again

Tell her "Schaum gibt Brust" and she'll drink beer.

>plebiscites in Berlin

> we need a federal CSU

Only when the FDP gets at least ten percent.
CSU would crash the economy hard and wouldn't give two shits about civil liberties either.

who cares, there's no hope for goymany

yeah and now it's a "Fugee"dump. Worked pretty well.

BER is a fucking joke.
As is Berlin as a whole

>the FDP
Hey FDP shill, how are you today? Hyped for that 4 %?

>hoping previous non-voters come out for AfD

So, the party is called Alternative for Germany. What is exactly is this alternative?

I did my part (so did my whole family aswell as colleagues and friends).

now its your turn!

Ich töte sie ficken für Kaiser, Volk und Vaterland

starting
youtube.com/watch?v=6EoX8Df6Kyc

God's work user!

Leaving the EU, stopping immigration, supporting nationalism, and going against globalists.

>Unironically having a party named "The Left"
Jesus.

>Leaving the EU
But that's wrong.
It's leaving the Euro.

ISIS FOR GERMANY
ISLAM FOR DEUTSCHLAND
SHARIAH LAW FOR DEUTSCHLAND
MUHAMMAD(PBUH) FOR DEUTSCHLAND
ALLAH(SWT) FOR DEUTSCHLAND
INSHALLAH

PRAISE PADISHAH MERKEL

ALLAHU AKBAR!

Rebranded SED

That graph looks a bit like a hand flicking someone off, with AfD being the middle finger.

u think u change anything by checking the box next to a different party? wow how retarded you folk all are.

this is a playground for 25 yo virgins to vent their anger after all i guess?. wow are you guys dumbfucked.

"hey guys, lets vote afd! THAT will show merkel hehehehehe!"

"lets vote afd folks, its gonna be a big FUCK YOU to merkel :))))))) hehe yeah she will notice! for sure!

omfg.. get a brain you 25yo virgin dipshits

JOIN THE MEME ROOM, NIGGERS
theupdate.info/

theupdate.info/

theupdate.info/

theupdate.info/

%

Not really concerned about getting 5%.

Campaigning went pretty well so I'm certain we'll get 6-7%.

> das nicht-wähler miehm

Raus uezs

Do you feel dirty after throwing your vote away? :^)

> being a disposable fleshbag with no brain meme

enjoy your burrito, disposable citizen #38642

What a fluid druid.I'm in love

good job!

>FDP
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHA

2 fuckin woke 4 me tbqh fampai

How are your filters?

>they get in fight with industry

The German industry unilaterally supports them. German industry is goal and success oriented.

(((Foreign))) stakeholder keep pushing for sandniggers to lower wages for short term profits ( 10 - 20 years) . Most Germans know that will just be detremential to the state of the industry long term ( 50 -100 years) few have the courage and influence to speak out

>le don't support them they just there because rapefugees, not all all representing the general resentment many Germons have against the anti German pro anything but German policies, who would vote AfD if not for all the lies slander and shilling like mine about them. Theres like no point. Le not worth your vote! try to trust people that want to destroy Germany instead and make them correct their way by writing a strong worded tweet! Keep voting the cuck parties goy

Just die shill.

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHA

Not an argument.

just went through the ANTIFA data leak by anonymous. There are 11 ANTIFUCKS in my town. 1 is a 32year old female psychologist who works with """""disadvantaged kids""""" another is literally a local politician. WHAT THE FUCK?!! the others i dont know.

>As far as i know i have never even seen a fucking "refugee" much less had any interaction with them at all.
Where do you live? And let me guess you would vote for even more refugees

I love you.

Being the only party that isnt openly or closet anti German or controlled opposition.

Go practice your lolbertarianism and open borders bullshit somewhere else

"HAAHAHHAHAHAHA.. JACOB GET OVER HERE"

"What is it Nathaniel?"

"the specimens on Cred Forums are now trying to organize themselves and go vote for the afd party!"

"good golly, do they still not realize it doesn´t matter which party is in power?"

"no guess not haha, they´re too distracted with memes and teenage words like "waifu" or "semen demon""

"haha, thank god that this mindless buffoons choose to stay as dumb as they are!"

"i know right?!"

Huzzah! +5 karma points for you my chum!

gud job

yeah, so?

> open borders bullshit

I don't think you have any idea what the FDP stands for when it comes to immigration tbqh

Source?

>And let me guess you would vote for even more refugees

go kill yourself faggot

for anyone who wants to check his town.

anonymousnews.ru/2016/09/17/leak-anonymous-veroeffentlicht-daten-von-25-000-antifa-mitgliedern/

www120.zippyshare.com/v/koYR6rG8/file.html

i know its hard to grasp, youll probably understand it for 1 second before u die and then you get shat out in the next life cycle, doomed to stay dumb like are now

Puncture their tires, rocks into windows, kill their pets, salt their gardens, bottle to the back of the head at night on a lonely street

Thanks for that iCal calendar.

Unfortunately, I'm not from Berlin so I can't vote. Do your best today, Berlinbros!

If I get up and sober up, I'll do the only Afd vote in Prenzlauer Berg i guess. Fuck this place. Schwaben raus!

JOIN THE MEME POLICE

theupdate.info/

theupdate.info/

theupdate.info/

theupdate.info/

>Wer hätte es gedacht. solche Leute repräsentieren schon lange nicht mehr unser Land
t. Neger

Follow your leader!

>le unaffected by rapefugees
>le defeatist
>le feigned ignorance over the implact of rapefugees
>it didn't affect me because im an unemployed antifaggot neet that never payed taxes in his life and lives in momies basement
>and other things that never happend from the mouth of a commie libfag that conveniently downplays the huge negative impact of rapefugees proven by countless reports, statistics and cost projections despite the heavy (((German))) media and state censorship for anyone who hasnt yet a family member raped by them.

Based

Go AFD! Honestly though, they were just asking for a nazi uprising lately. No meritocratic right wingers means death for the country

Danke

or some rapefugee basket built in his neighbourhood and public places in the neighbourhood full of lingering adult "childrefugee" niggers consuming drugs.

>> Guido "Es ist Deutschland hier!" Westerwelle

B A S E D

Poste dein Kackvideo woanders du Knecht

This.

I want you guys to purge the shit skins.

I want you guys to be great again.

You can chose if you
don't vote:

>everything stays like it is
>the invasion of low-iq anti western muslims continues
>only "thanks Mutti" cucks go vote
>they vote for even more immigration

or
if you vote :

>an anti immigration party gets votes
>established parties shit their bed
>oh noes that evil nazi party get's votes
>better change or policy and stop importing millions of invasors

Goodspeed Keule!

what the fuck are you talking about? im not saying regfugees are cool im saying the average retard isnt affected by them enough to even go vote and much less vote for someone else. How do i know that? because i live the life of the average idiot in Germany and my life is exactly the same as it was before. Im probably one of the very few non-neets on this fucking board. Now go suck a dick you homosexual nigger.

We count on you

I came to Germany from Russia to help it build a great technocratic future and all I see lately is more of fucking luddites, cucks and degenerates. And then they wonder why the economy stumbles

11 for me, too. Dont know any of them, though.

verdammte Zeckenplage

ANTIFA are 95% german leftist cucks

this i obviously didnt go through the whole list of 25.000 but i flew over it and i literally didnt see ONE FUCKING SINGLE non-german name.

>meanwhile in east germany

twitter.com/_AltRight_/status/776624248878051329

kek

EIN TAUSENDJÄHRIGER CHAT:

theupdate.info/

theupdate.info/

theupdate.info/

theupdate.info/https://theupdate.info/
theupdate.info/
theupdate.info/
theupdate.info/

Youre both idiots. Not sure if trolling or just american

Oh look how cute, a pole thinking it has what it takes to shit-talk other countries.
I have a question, how many independence days does your filthy piece of shit eastern european country have? You have been conquered and humiliated so many times through history only to be conquered and humiliated again and again its honestly sad if it wasn't so pitifully hillarious.

Your modern day country is a meme carved out by the soviets, before then it was a meme carved out of Versailies, and before then you were in your natural state of non existence which you should really reconsider comming back to (not that your opinion matters anyway).

Finally, shut your damn slav mouth and go back to cleaning Germany's toilet, that muslim had a bigger shit than usual, just how you poles like it

Manche von denen scheinen echt legitim zu sein. Bin nur paar durchgegangen im Facebook und es passt

get back to good banter and learn to read, aussie

While I agree with your post in general, I can not agree with that last sentence about cleaning toilet.

Germans are savages when it comes to poo and loo (all that scat fetishes in USA are popular in german immigrants ancestry areas)

activate your windows, famalam

>freedom of movement for all not just the 1%
what does he mean by this?

Famose Wahl

Guys like you need to be dragged through your street by a pack of niggers. After they raped you. And then they should do the same to everyone of your family members and make you watch. Only then will an egoistic prick like you come to his senses

what the fuck are you talking about, nigger?

Shit like this is why we can't have nice things.

>not voting ALFA
JUST

That doesn't make sense since it didn't in London

Lucke ist so einer der am Samstag nachmittag in seine CuckScheune verschwindet und über AfD Ergebnisse heult

>ralf-stegner.jpg

theupdate.info

(also a little bump)

Wenn er ein echter Hahnrei wäre, würde er sich an den Ergebnissen einen abrubbeln, während er vor sich hin murmelt wie erbärmlich seine Partei doch ist.

>ALFA

Lucke reminds me of Alan from Two and a half men.

Thx for your advice. Munch some burgers and praise obongo. As if you had leaders that are somehow better than ours.

Hola, Rodriguez. I would like 2 tacos to go, por favor.

There is a saying in my contry:
Solange der Österreicher sein Schnitzel und sein Bier hat ist alles in Ordnung

As long as the austrian has his Schnitzel and his beer everything is alright.

Sadly its true af. Idiots everywhere. They will realize when its too late.

Austrian in Spain here

Germanon who are you standing for?

Have you ever been to east berlin?
Its a fucking ghetto

Austrian in Spain Tyrone ;)
Would show you great spaces to eat Schnitzel and drink beer though if you are white. Far better than tacos

These cunts will be whistling a different tune after the uneducated and backward culture immigrants flood their country

Are you insane? It's literally the most expensive and most pleasant place to live in Berlin.

>the most expensive
Well go figure. They make sure no Fugees are put in their neighbourhood. And yet they will vote for Leftists. Fuck them

I visited some years ago and a Hauptschullehrer who worked there showed me around. Communism liviing blocks everything dirty and niggers/white trash/muds everywhere. Didnt feeel very safe there

Well done germanbros

>Bernd Cucke

>it doesn't affect me
>there are terror areas within my own city but it doesn't affect me
>I go out, I live my life in my 15 km radius and I will stay in it forever, so it doesn't affect me
>I live beyond history, wars, suffering and responsibility, it doesn't affect me
>I've never had a job or payed taxes and live in mommy's house with her Somalian boyfriend, it doesn't affect me
>Houses and jobs taken by inept females and subhumans (((HR))) are creating generations of NEETs males across the world, but it doesn't affect me
>Military and police forces are a joke and can't protect their people, don't want to, and are persecuted if they do, but it doesn't affect me

At what time are the first exit polls supposed to take place?

18:00

t. FDP Shill

German are so efficient, they ditch the space character to not lose any second with breathing

3 Hours boys! Get excited!

theupdate.info

I don't see your problem

It's a comically long word

Let's not instrumentalize Rose, we all know she's a white supremacist who would never date a black man.

by far not the longest

I did my part, now it's your turn.

Is there any reason to activate windows? I bought a win7 key but the faggot win10 said it wasn't valid. I thought I could jew the program into thinking it was an upgrade.

I haven't activated it, and I don't see a reason to. It still gets updates and functions.

Selbstverständlich

Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz

Donaudampfschifffahrtselektrizitätenhauptbetriebswerkbauunterbeamtengesellschaft

aaaaaand then you realize that there are longer words out there..

Wow battlefield 1 really was historical!

Bavarian living in Berlin here. If it's going to be red-red-green, I shall head back to my homeland.

of course it is you idiot. What else did you think its gonna be? AfD and NPD?

Theoretically there could be a coalition between the CDU, FDP and Grüne.

where can an user check the results?

On TV or Internet starting at 18:00

no shit

If you're asking for a live ticker now, then no where.

Fuck the AFD and all its supporters. Hope each and every one of them gets cancer of the cock.

Enjoy that Hartz IV while you still can, Mehmeti

elaborate

You have to go back, Ahmet.

> merkel
someone just shoot her in the head allready

AFD is cancer

As a german i would kek my ass of and abandon my country

youtube.com/watch?v=rOzKqfH-YhE
DEUTSCHLAND WIR LEBEN

If you draw anything on the ballot other than marking your choice it becomes invalid.
Though they can't do shit if you fold it and insert a picture of pepe.

Just imagine the news about elections across the country ending up with thousands upon thousands of pepe pictures.
US-Bros, you know what to do come november.

>Not electing ALFA

May Pepe smile upon the AfD.

Our thoughts are with you Germany.

WTF is this??
twitter.com/manniac/status/777483954022744064

Explain yourselves germany

>twitter.com/manniac/status/777483954022744064

>AFD wants women only as housewifes
>AFD leader is a woman

I hope none of you idiots actually voted for the racist parties

I can confirm. And same phenomenon as in the US : whites leave the capital for whitest cities/neighborhoods.

>Spaßpartei
>Sinnlose Partei
>Kinderfickerpartei
nice votes

Voting pirates is just another way to throw your vote away

he's a douche, but what he says is basically correct. AfD are a bunch of hypocrites that only retards will vote for