Been taking your Seroquel, Wayne?

ban assault cookers

>Black caucus

>never seen a pressure cooker bomb

Do you even internet?

A peaceful religious ritual

You're on the right track.

bombs for lazy dumb faggots.

TATP is so easy to make and you can pack it into steel tubes.

Pressure cooker bombs are likely using black powder, gun powder, fireworks powder. Any low explosive that they can get easily.

Looks like a clock

I have a pressure cooker in my kitchen, should I make a bomb or just cook beans?

Why did DeBlasio feel so confident about saying it wasn't terrorism?

What else could it be?

youtube.com/watch?v=Emutat3_IP0

it is a 2,999 year old artifact just discovered in NY

Well if I were a MSNBC reporter, I'd stake my channels reputation it's a nuke!

Although to the lay-man it appears to be a based pressure cooker of peace.

CNN hasn't said what it is yet.

If you say it is a bomb, it is proof you are a racist.

A food cooker you retards, it probably has food in it. How else are you supposed to cook? In an oven? On a stove?

I prefer Split Enz

youtube.com/watch?v=wswFjuJPbxg

>Correct
The reports of smoke makes it likely some dumb sand nigger tried to pull a Boston but didn't get his propellant right/did black powder. Too bad the cuck didn't just blow himself up.

The future you chose. You should've listened.

Member when this didn't happen?

Cool clock Ahmed

>Split Enz
My gay cousin used to listen to them in the AIDS hospice before he died.

A pressure cooker still requires a stove, it doesn't actually cook the food using just 'pressure'

This was just testing to see how effective their homemade devices were. Why else would they put them in fucking dumpsters? To test the power of the blast within a contained environment. Happening coming soon

Democrats are not allowed to say it is terrorism until the public sentiment demands they say it is terrorism. If one of them says it was terrorism. It will only weaken them and give power to Trump.

Iran could nuke NYC tomorrow. The media and democrat establishment would not want to say it was a nuke by Iran for as long as possible.

Nah he was making kebabs, Achmed used just a pinch too much pyrodex

the fuck is this screenshot you stupid canadar

the dumpster is good place to hide the bomb. so that the bomb can go off later, when the terrorist is well away and there are people near it.

problem is that explosions follow the path of least resistance. so most of the blast energy went up.

oh my god, it's a pressure cooker

A PRESSURE COOKER

this is literally worse than USAF helping ISIS and slaughtering 80+ soldiers in syria!!!!!!!!

i guess you can build bombs out of pressure cookers?

That's what the propellant was for.

Not intentional. That pressure cooker clearly weaponized itself.

Clearly a pressure cooker lid.

>Why dumpster
Shrapnel if done correctly, obviously didn't work out as planned. Probably a wanna be goat fucker.

it's apparently very easy.

garey coleman grill

A Peace

Ahmed's "clock"

Crock pot of peace, wtf am I supposed to slow cook in now.

Not a Muslim, he was just a mentally ill lone wolf of Middle Eastern descent who was independently radicalized by Trump's racism.

The poor marginalized pressure cooker was just a victim of violence. It didn't want to be a bomb, but the racist oppressive white society made it radicalize. Clearly we must spend more tax money on government welfare programs for pressure cookers. To give them homes, education, employment, and mental health care.

t. swede cuck

A horrible attempt to recreate the Tsarnaev bombs

>intentional act
The newspeak is real.
Illegal alien = undocumented immigrant
terrorism = intentional bombing
drug addict = substance abuser
home invasion = unannounced visitor
thievery = unpaid purchasing

a vessel that can contain pressure for a bit helps some explosive materials go BOOM, instead of merely burning fast.

Everyone needs to make something with pork in their slow cooker now. Just keep a safe distance in case it aloha snackbars

lambright why haven't you killed yourself yet faggot

child kidnapping - suprise adoption
anal rape - suprise buttsex
backstabbing thieving cunt - politician

Good point about hiding the device. I just find it questionable that they would put it somewhere with such a low possibility of civilian casualties, but then again the suspects could just be dipshit muzzies

>Mfw underrated posts are underrated

Yah.

A Cultural Enrichment of Peace

Intentionally bombing something doesn't make it terrorism mate.

youtube.com/watch?v=FADzuOIW-Tg

oh man this is bringing back memories of the joyride police scanner goodness after the boston marathon

Inspire magazine by al-qaida has instructions on how to build a pressure cooker bomb

Does anyone remember when the NYPD found that parked black suv that had bombs in it it was rigged as a car bomb in/near Times Square?

oh, man that was good times.

my old laptop died, and with it all the saved webpages from us sitting and listening to the scanners.

#NotAllPressureCookers

"cool cooker, Ahmed.Want to bring it to the white house ?We should inspire more kids into science.It's what make America great ."

yes.

this is why you rig anti tamper detonators. so when the bomb squad tries to get in the suv. it explodes.

I don't understand. Why are so many people here so surprised you can build a bomb out of a pressure cooker. How old are you faggots? The whole pressure cooker bomb thing was HUGE a couple years ago. Were you all not around for that?

A portable gas chamber.

That's a Discman you youngfag.

>/= 9k

Arabic cooking show

Waffle makes.

Cool clock, Ahmed

I don't remember much follow up on that story but then again I guess that was before the massive spike of "tanned European" incidents'

That's a clock.

Calling it terrorism is no longer politically correct

CLOCKMED GOT A FULL SCHOLARSHIP TO NYU?

WHATS HE DOING IN NEW YORK

DIDN'T HIS SCAMMING ISLAMOPHOBIA BAITING FAMILY SUE THAT TEXAS COUNTY FOR 15 MILLION DOLLARS THEN RUN AWAY TO DUBAI

>MAKES AMERICA GREAT
TOPKEK

youtube.com/watch?v=_t-ARjNo3YE

You can build bombs out of nearly anything with a chemical reaction.

Nice palindrome get