All streams flow into the sea,
yet the sea is never full.
To the place the streams come from,
there they return again.
All things are wearisome,
more than one can say.

>>Post the actual quote edition
Didn't do this.

The rod of iron that Lord Jesus will smash the faces of goyim with. It comforts me, knowing He will use it to repay.

Psalm 2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

Romans 1

all of it.

as long as the actual verse is there not just the verse number

>first for killer bears curse

ABORTION IS WRONG -God

ABSOLUTELY
>HALAL

uncanny...

"With the jawbone of an ass...!"

all of Job 38

Whenever I get pissed off at work I remember Luke 12:25
>Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to your life?
(NIV because in KJV it doesn't make sense without context)

>Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to your life

fuck that just made me rethink life

reminder that the only true bible is the art of the deal from our god-emperor

There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under the heavens:

a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,
a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.

This verse always stuck with me. God is not the hippy anti-conflict pussy that marxist make him out to be.

You must not understand what 'edition' means.

ephesians 6
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

Please be real.

not from the Bible but

I arise today
Through a mighty strength, the invocation of the Trinity,
Through belief in the Threeness,
Through confession of the Oneness
of the Creator of creation.

I arise today
Through the strength of Christ's birth with His baptism,
Through the strength of His crucifixion with His burial,
Through the strength of His resurrection with His ascension,
Through the strength of His descent for the judgment of doom.

I arise today
Through the strength of the love of cherubim,
In the obedience of angels,
In the service of archangels,
In the hope of resurrection to meet with reward,
In the prayers of patriarchs,
In the predictions of prophets,
In the preaching of apostles,
In the faith of confessors,
In the innocence of holy virgins,
In the deeds of righteous men.

I arise today, through
The strength of heaven,
The light of the sun,
The radiance of the moon,
The splendor of fire,
The speed of lightning,
The swiftness of wind,
The depth of the sea,
The stability of the earth,
The firmness of rock.

I arise today, through
God's strength to pilot me,
God's might to uphold me,
God's wisdom to guide me,
God's eye to look before me,
God's ear to hear me,
God's word to speak for me,
God's hand to guard me,
God's shield to protect me,
God's host to save me
From snares of devils,
From temptation of vices,
From everyone who shall wish me ill,
afar and near.

I summon today
All these powers between me and those evils,
Against every cruel and merciless power
that may oppose my body and soul,
Against incantations of false prophets,
Against black laws of pagandom,
Against false laws of heretics,
Against craft of idolatry,
Against spells of witches and smiths and wizards,
Against every knowledge that corrupts man's body and soul;
Christ to shield me today
Against poison, against burning,
Against drowning, against wounding,
So that there may come to me an abundance of reward.

(cont...)

Christ with me,
Christ before me,
Christ behind me,
Christ in me,
Christ beneath me,
Christ above me,
Christ on my right,
Christ on my left,
Christ when I lie down,
Christ when I sit down,
Christ when I arise,
Christ in the heart of every man who thinks of me,
Christ in the mouth of everyone who speaks of me,
Christ in every eye that sees me,
Christ in every ear that hears me.

I arise today
Through a mighty strength, the invocation of the Trinity,
Through belief in the Threeness,
Through confession of the Oneness
of the Creator of creation.

don't forget the western saints

>mfw filthy catholic heathens don't know any bible verses because they never read the word of God and blindly follow the teachings of a decrepit leader of the largest pedophile ring in the world

You mean the jews ?

what did he mean by this?

>two bears
>forty-two youths

Those were some badass bears.

Deuteronomy 25:11-12 is pretty funny

>[NIV] 11 If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, 12 you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.

But as for serious quotes

Mark 9:47

>[NIV] And if your eye causes you to stumble, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell,

deuteronomy is wild af senpai

Yes.

Ezekiel 23:20
There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

>It's an user imagines himself as a masked crusader in a post apocalyptic world who never speaks except to quote bible passages, mostly to people that he's about to kill thread

Rad.

I liked Joshua Graham from Fallout: New Vegas.

I would explain why all of these are extremely out of context, and don't mean what they seems like. This only problem is I'm tired as shit so can someone please send them to the proper apologetics?

This is a work of fiction, any resemblance to people or places, either living or dead, is purely coincidental.

These are some next level coincidences then.
amazon.com/Navigating-Genesis-Scientists-Journey-through/dp/1886653860

23 Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!” 24 When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number.

My favorite quotes
>“For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and will then repay every man according to his deeds. Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.“ (Matthew 16: 27, 28)
>Now learn the parable from the fig tree: when its branch has already become tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near; so, you too, when you see all these things, recognize that He is near, right at the door. Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place.“ (Matthew 24: 25-34)
Not many Christians like these because it debunks their entire belief system without room for interpretation.
Sadly history has shown time and time again than failed prophecies never kill cults.
Inb4 "this generation" and "some of you nigges will be alive" are metaphors.

>So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

(((Psalms 79:6-7.)))

When the world hates you, remember it hated me first.

Thessalonians 2: 11-12

Therefore God sends upon them a strong delusion, to make them believe what is false, so that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness

MSM and libcucks BIBLICALLY BTFO

Revelation 13:1-18 - And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

>Love never ends. But as for prophecies, they will come to an end; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will come to an end. For we know only in part, and we prophesy only in part; but when the complete comes, the partial will come to an end.

>When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child; when I became an adult, I put an end to childish ways.

>For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then we will see face to face. Now I know only in part; then I will know fully, even as I have been fully known. And now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; and the greatest of these is love.

There's a really cliche romantic reading, but I think there's a lot more to it.

This got a genuine laugh out of me, thanks.

Jesus wept
John 11:35

Sell your cloak and buy a sword

"From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands." -Acts 17:26

That's a great one desu.

The seed of Abraham is with Jesus Christ.
When you accept Jesus into your heart as your Lord and Saviour, that's your 2nd birth, your spiritual birth and you are grafted onto the vine.

Those why deny Jesus Christ are removed from the vine, and tread through the wine press.

I applied my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also is a chasing after wind, for in much wisdom is much grief. And he that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.

Ecclesiastes 1:17-18