17 Indian soldiers killed in Kashmir

35 more wounded; 4 attackers also killed after infiltrating the Indian base at Uri, west of Srinagar. This is the biggest combat loss for India in Kashmir since the 1999 Kargil war.

Other urls found in this thread:

in.reuters.com/article/india-kashmir-idINKCN11O04F
youtube.com/watch?v=CdMfciMgfCk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who is attacking?

The witches of the loo

That's a weird way to say muslims.

is shit gonna pop off on the border?

>tfw rooting for the poos

feels odd man

Shit. Wonder how that will affect Indo-Chinese relations?

Presumably Pakis, although in Kashmir it might also be the locals.

in.reuters.com/article/india-kashmir-idINKCN11O04F

Last night's Saag Paneer

kek. they have nukes too.

Kek

can you hear the bombs go off on your street?

I don't live in Kashmir.

Kashmiri militants. I would be pleased with Indians dying but Nepalese men work in the Pooland army so i'm not sure. Do we have a list of the deceased and/or injured?

explain.

The situation in Kashmir has been deteriorating for a little while now. I'm surprised at the numbers but I'm not surprised at the actual attack.

bump for dead poos

>dead poos
>dead muslims
god i hope this shit escalates really good

I hope it doesn't get any shittier for them.

checked.
Kek wills it. Kashmir is beautiful though, I hope they can go kill themselves in the desert.

Is the Indian army the weakest super power army in the world?

you should see some of their training vids (if available), boy-scouts on steroids. All they have going for them are the nukes.

Isn't Kashmir the place in old Bollywood films that's portrayed to be a mountain top town with dope views and flowers and stuff?

Who fucking cares

>American education

>Kashmir

Poo in the Loo please

yes. i know the people there are crap but the place is legit beautiful. Not beautiful as 5000meters+ altitude place we have but still beautiful enough for the poos to not deserve the clay.

MEMBER WHEN THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES DIDN'T GO ROGUE AND BOMB A RUSSIA-BACKED SYRIAN ARMY TO PROTECT A FUCKING INSANE DEATH CULT

Underrated Aussie post

checked and acclimated to your post

checking the checking. how are your troops doing in Syria Otto?

no that is himachal and switzerland

Can you smell them?

It was Pakistan-backed terrorists, not going to affect relations with China.

Pakistan is backed by china, braza

Indians keep acting likegood goys and get killed while Pakistan sends terrorists and suffers no consequences. About time some Indian terorists sneaked into Pakistan and gunned down another Army school.

>shitskins are called shitskins because India shits on Pakistan

Pls just dam the Indus and leave them to die already. Genuinely can't stand pakis.

pakis

they are chilling and pulling down American flags I suppose

but the militants and Pakistan wont disclose their relation with each other so nothing publically visible will happen.

good to hear. So you guys are now fully "Friendship over with America, Russia is my bestfriend now"? What's your opinion on India? How do your fellow countrymen perceive India and Indians?

I think they're closer to Pakis due to muh Islam but generally indifferent.

you should polarize the views of as many as possible against the Indians. Anti-islam rhetorics in Infia should do the trick.

Is royalism still a thing in Nepal?

Quads of truth! Poos on suicide watch

India should nuke Pakistan already.

youtube.com/watch?v=CdMfciMgfCk

How will this effect the sweater market? Should I stock up?

can't believe i haven't seen you b4
into the collection you go!

Rest in poo,

Do dead poo in loos smell like poo like you too? Moo

All the four attackers were killed in 2 hours tops.

Bangin' digits you got there m8, how'v you been doing ? are you the one with a x-girlfriend in Bangalore ?