Blacks Were Kings

In all seriousness here, what if black people really were kings? What if white people purposefully erased their history?

What would you honestly think then? How stupid would you all feel about how you laughed at this yet these blacks were right all along?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bfL1UzreWQY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there was one dynasty in egypt that was from Sudan(nubia).

Then there was Dahomey. A pre colonial sub saharan kingdom. Which depended on the slave trade so much for the economy. That they threatened war against the British Empire in the early 19th century.

If this were true, Darwinism would have propelled them to take over much of the world as the Spanish, British, or Americans have, but I don't see any African colonies anywhere so obviously it wasn't meant to be and nothing of value was lost.

>What if white people purposefully erased their history?

Guess you failed to read this part didn't you?

I don't see why some blacks being kings and shit really matters. Who actually believe themselves superior because there ancestors got fucking lucky?

Some of them were mud hut kangz in West Africa. Maybe some kangz even got btfo by rivaling tribes and were sold to slavers.

White people used to be a big thing, but Jews have taken over. Does your logic apply here also?

a lot of gay niggers would get hard af by reading this

Eh, i seriously don't care.
It would surprise me, but not much.
Now, what i don't see why would white people do that.
Even if they were black, all white people had to claim is that they were caucasoid blacks, like ethiopians and somalis.
There's no need to completely erase the image of them being black, just make their blackness less black.

Where exactly are they getting this information from, and where are the people that the niggers are getting their information from.. getting their information from. There are no living slaves, and there are no living slave owners.

>At the peak of black slavery in the South, only 6 percent of Southern whites owned slaves. If you include the white people in the North, it means that only 1.4 percent of white Americans owned black slaves at the HEIGHT of slavery.
Fuck you nigger

>How stupid would you all feel about how you laughed at this yet these blacks were right all along?

Not very because it doesn't matter. What matters is the here and now, and in the here and now blacks are the jesters of the human race with no accomplishments besides some catchy music consisting of hooting and hollering.

If they are superior, why did they got usurped badly and became slaves?

Plus not all blacks can came from KANGZ and SHIEEET, that's fucking illogical as fuck, it's like you're white you are already royal bloodline since there were white european kings.

I would be wondering what a Sub-Saharan Black Civilization was doing in direct proximity to a Semitic Mesopotamia while the West Africans and the Bantu which they supposedly descended from were thousands of miles away.

Don't forget Mali. They dominated West Africa for centuries and were rich in gold.

looks like sweden

am I the only one turned on by this picture? im not gay but having a strong, muscular buck bent over and spread with out his consent and fucking his tender ass infront of his family is extremely hot

We did the right thing. Feelsgoodman

Every great civilization left traces of their greatness, if niggers truly were kings then we whites reaaaally went out of our way to scout and destroy every single trace of their empires in the hostile african wilderness.
So no OP, that's bullshit, I'd be more willing to believe the earth is flat than the niggers ever built anything bigger than a 10 mud hut village and a circle of stones.

Kings don't get their history completely erased by lesser people so your scenario simply doesn't work

What? White people framed evidence and corpses worldwide to prevent showing blacks were really the kings of the major empires? Kill yourself.

Blacks may have been kings, but whites were more glorious and memorable kings.
>name three black kings without using google
>if you have to search it then you're lying to yourself

kind of homophobic

I wish Jews were lesser people, but it simply isn't the case.

And what's more, in 1860, 3000 rich black American men, owned black slaves.

Good good goy the melinated Jew were Kingz hehehehehe.

Stupid goy.

And pagan slavs had colony on the moon but evil christians ruined everything and erased it from history.

.t "rape" baby of nation conquered by blacks

what a self hating faggit

You are slovenian. You didnt colonize in Africa.

What did he mean by this?

Does it really matter? I find it more funny because they think ancient history matters, in the context of we wuz kangz, matters today. It doesn't matter, dipshit, you work at McDonalds now.

no leaf in your flag?
what the fuck is this?

Ask any white person you know and they think they sold niggers at the walmart and every white person had one

Explain this too me: why do Kangz talk so much about egypt instead of Songhai and other african empires?
They never went too far but they existed, why do they care so much about egypt and not about the other guys?

semi rare

>were kings

This is just ebonics for "had a society with a monarchy" anyway you stupid coon.

Exactly. Get off your butt and better yourself and your people instead of looking for other races to do it for you.

Let's entertain the idea for a moment.

Primitive whites; backwards, hateful, petty whites, from a vastly inferior civilization, managed to destroy not just any vestige of the black's noble history, but also arranged for a complete historical (and archeological) wiping away of any evidence.

Oh, and enslaved them and made them into a plebeian mongrel race.

Even if that was true, I'd think my ancestors were awesome, or the black "kangs" were really shite.

Leftists and Jews always push this "black pharaoh" commentary without realizing the implications if it were true.

No subtext with with 2 dimensional fucks.

>work
dat be racist bro

I'll sell you a star system that I own. :)

king david solomon and jehoshaphat

Because it would literally have been impossible to do during that period.

I mean shit look at a real instance of history being tampered with in a more recent century (when technology would have made it easier to fake), the holohoax, even then there is still shit tonnes of evidence that couldn't be hidden, yet these african niggers think that white people managed to not only wipe out all evidence of them ruling egypt, do they expect us to believe that white people changed the history and pictures in the tombs of pharaohs and yet left the shit tonnes of gold in there?

It simply doesn't add up.

not very

Well egyptian culture is pretty cool. To be honest all cultures are suprisingly unique and cool in general. If there were only black people now there would be major need for intelligence which may or may not be filled, probably achieve something closer to the industrial age, then slowly you'd progress to a future that it is bright because you have a unified race.

Exactly

As descendants of kangz they owe reparations

It worked better than gangbanger or crack addict. I have my hypothetical black man a job.

If it was true it should be provable by new dig sites

Since that hasn't happened it isn't and thus this question is dumb because

> giving niggers the benefit of the doubt even hypothetically

Cuckoldry at it's finest folks

NAW NIGGA
NAW NIGGA
NAW NIGGA

yeah, because homosexuality was so favorably viewed and socially accepted in the antebellum south, amirite?

>Shutruk Nahunte

Gteat Conquest without great contribution equals nothing of significance

Stupid delusional niggers

enough.

That doesn't sound very likely. For them to all be kings, you would need a nation made up of only kings, which is preposterous. Obviously the answer is that some ignorant, racist black guy looked at a map and saw Egypt in in Africa (though culturally it is and always has been extremely different) and claimed that blacks used to be kings (because all he remembers from Egypt's history is "Pharaohs 'n shit." Nevermind that we know that the ancient Egyptians were middle eastern looking for the most part, and only the people in the kingdoms south of Egypt were black.

Kings of what motherfucker? Sand?

WE WUZ STARSHIPZ N SHEEEEIT

Like any dumb conspiracy theory it depends on too many factors and too many people being quiet about it. That also means genetics and the entire field of archaeology are in on the conspiracy. And no one in the scientific community has blabbed, which is amazing considering that it's of a fairly diverse ethnic mix. And that also means every civilization from the beginning of time are in on the conspiracy. And that also means fuckin' Ja'quan O'Niggerniggernigger from the gas station who says all this shit while playing on the slot machine is hiding a master's degree and well-circulated peer-reviewed study that for some reason he just can't be arsed to bring with him when yelling at everyone.

>Nigga Jamal

Really not sure if hes trolling or not..

WE WUZ
EVERYTHING
FOREVER AND ALWAYS

>what if black people really were kings? What if white people purposefully erased their history?
If it were true, it were true.

Winners takes all everytime, if they were erased from history they never were great kings anyway.

Yeah, and what if Xenu is real?

What if nigfers really were the most advanced continent on the planet, but the Europeans and sand niggers just got
lucky with conquering and enslaving them with their primitive and inferior weapons?

It wouldn't change a single thing

The IQ differences between races would still be very real

>ITT: 60%ers kikes and inbreds roleplay as vip on taiwanese fart sniffing image board

das where you wrong whitey.

Aren't many on Cred Forums bitching for years now about how jews are erasing European history and flooding Europe with immigrants that will further erase European culture and even the white race?

So why is it so farfetched to think it has happened to black people?

Also the thinking about 2+2 pose and uninterested queen isn't helping, more like this.

>middle east was where civilization was born, not africa. sub-saharan are animals.

Uh, there is actual historical record of a black dynasty of Egyptian pharaohs descended from Nubia though.

Like, that's actually a thing. Egypt was conquered by Nubia for a while.

So according to your own point, that shit can't be fake.

Ergo there were black pharaohs.

Not even joking, but whoever the artist is has gay power fantasies. #gayblacks

Actually the "multiple cradles" theory holds more merit

That civilization independently arose in Sumeria, Egypt, Greece, India, and China

Cause egypt was one of the first real civilizations out there. Never really fully went away until it was conquered by Rome and it was arguably influential culturally until Alexander came through and hellenzied it

But honestly I don't get it either. Technically they were Kangz and shit if your talking about Songhai or Abyssinia but I guess those kingdoms aren't impressive enough. I'm still waiting to see if they can make up some bullshit that the Romans were really Black so they can try to take credit for the greatest empire ever.

Kek never lies, integers confirm historic truth.

he's right because if the history was erased it wasn't by lesser people.

There were black Pharaohs but they were in the later dynasties and didn't do much in terms of territorial expansion, monument building, and advancements in math and science

>what is Aksum and Abyssinia
I don't honestly see why blacks make such a point about Egypt when just a bit south there existed actual black kings.

Grecian civilization arose from Phoenician civilization via Crete if I remember my high school history.

Of course there were chiefs of each mud hut village. But all that really was would be the guy that could eat the biggest buffalo turd. Aside from living in the nicest mud hut and having the choice of the least hideous of the sheboons, there wasn't much else to it.

It's not like they were ALL rulers. That would be like people from Britain saying something similar, or Italians saying "WE WUZ ALL CONSULZ N SHIT"

Truth is, niggers in the Western Hemisphere are the worst of the worst. Not only were they already living in prehistoric conditions, they were the losers of the wars and battles with other niggers and were sold into slavery as a result.

>India

>blacks literally invaded Egypt and declared themselves KANGZ

>Egypt falls apart

>later niggers try to pretend they are responsible for doing something other than destroying Egypt

So you're saying blacks support slavery?

>more advanced 3000 years ago than they are now

What the fuck went wrong?

the kangz erased their own memory and divine powers, but whitey erased the physical evidence of their past by altering ancient egyptian artifacts so the people in them look like modern egyptians.

>Egypt falls apart
under a white woman because of two white men.

Don't we have skeletal remains of mummified pharaohs? You could easily check the skulls to see if they displayed negro phrenologies

earthquake reversing the flow of the Indus IIRC.

>thinks Egyptian history only spans Cleopatra and Caesar
Kangz detected.

kangs thread

DNA results are being kept private but 3D reconstruction of king tut shows he has a caucasian skull.

well i will say this. if they wuz kangs and brits and samurai then its the saddest attempt at bragging ever

because that means they got beat down by every one

I would actively think less of them if they were actually successful kings and we "erased" that history.
Any group of people who is incapable of rebounding from collapse is worthy of nothing more than slave labor.

This is fairly obvious when you consider the Negro has contributed literally nothing to global advancement. Every corner of the earth, even our own nomad fucking injuns had something to offer.
Africa has AIDS to offer.

They are subhuman.

The Peloponnesus had civilization arising before Phoenician exposure

>thinks Egyptian history only spans Cleopatra and Caesar
Fuck no. It's 5100 years long and blaming the fall of Ancient Egypt on blacks is full retarded as thinking Upper means north.

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: p3EtyC1l) 09/18/16(Sun)03:15:50 No.89315261 ▶
>
>Grecian civilization arose from Phoenician civilization via Crete if I remember my high school history.

I think it wasn't Phoencian but Minoan

There were kangz, tribal kangz. But that's not unique, I suppose.

Do you know what is worse? Actively ignoring perfectly good examples of KANGZ.

I hate to break it to you pal, but the Nubian Dynasties were assfucked by the Persians hundreds of years before that shit even happened.

>Around 1500 BCE, a large group of nomadic cattle-herders, the Aryans, migrated into the region from central Asia. The Aryans crossed the Hindu Kush mountains and came in contact with the Indus Valley Civilization. This was a large migration and used to be seen as an invasion, which was thought to be the reason for the collapse of the Indus Valley Civilization, but this hypothesis is not unanimously accepted today.

>Migrated into the region
>Migrated

So what was the word they use for what's happening in Europe again?

>I think it wasn't Phoencian but Minoan
It was some Mediterranean boat people. I just remember something about green monkeys in Cretian art.

>XXXL KANGZ

>not blaming it on blacks
Blacks ie the Libyans and the Kingdom of Nubia were responsible for the fall of the Ancient Egyptian Empire you stupid goy.

Ethiopia is the sole example of KANGZ and they barely accomplished functional civilization.

>with out
>infront

You are retarded.

Holy shit an Egyptian pharoah dynasty was conquered by something! Color me surprised!

refugee crisis

>fuckin white devils and their slavery
>I WAS A KANG OWNED SLAVES N SHIT

They beat Italy.

Shaka Zulu
Mansa Musa
Ghezo
Mind I'm not naming them to incite competition.

hot

>refugee crisis
That's such a bigoted phrase you should call them Migrants goy. Migrants have a right to human dignity and deserve our respect and understanding and our tax dollars too!

>8000 BC
>Ancient Egypt
Niggers, everyone

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL

>Preparing to conquer Europe
>A colony is giving you shit
>Suffer some causalities
>Fuck it, it's not important, we'll take it back later
I would hardly call 775k dead against Italy's 20k killed "a win"
More like "We don't have time for this right now"

Those Nubian and Libyan Kingdoms must have had a lot of great shit going on to take down the cultural and technological powerhouse that was the Ancient Egyptian Empire.

Also, no, they weren't. The Egyptian Empire persisted for centuries after the Nubians lost rule.

Well they're not kings anymore and they've been displaced.

>want to create a perfect intelligence
>deliberately destroy your own
I can't follow this at all

Semites form the north conquered it, or at least some of Semitic dynasties took over the lower Egypt for some time.

As new and weaker dynasties took over the kind of centralisation you saw in the older dynasties just isn't there later on.

You can see this in the increased power of the Temple priests, more and more being spent on big Temple monuments and the decreasing ability of Pharaoh to maintain centralised armies which in turn spilt over to Egypt's inability to hold the Levant from the other regional powers.

The niggers ruined it.

BBC

>creating computers that are getting smarter than they are

Boy this KANG really doesn't know how computers work, does he?

>these days they are just niggers...what happened?

>im not gay

top kek

The trolling potential for this is too damn high!

Maybe start a stupid hashtag campaign, since niggers love that shit.

Something like #RomeWasBlack or #BlackRomeMatters

Wait a minute, if blacks were kings, that means they owned a shitload of slaves, making them slave owners.

Which would mean whitey/jewy enslaving them was only payback.

aunt jemima?

WE WUZ EMPRAHS

How is it possible for everyone to be kings? There's usually only one.

WITEY B BLEECHIN DA STATUES. CAESAR WAS BLACK #BLACKHISTORY

WE WUZ CAESAR AND SHIIIIET

My ancestors were "kings" of Germany, and it doesn't mean shit today.

Even if some how all the images and mummified courpses were faked to make blacks somehow feel like they have no connection to Pyramids and sheeeet... it still means just as much as my distant relation to Charles Martel,

fucking nothing.

I don't know why blacks focus on Egypt so much when they still had shit like Kongo and Ghana

the one on the left literally looks like an ape