TRUMP FUCKING DESTROYED

Why turn down 10mil if he is not a phoney?
oh wait! BECAUSE HE IS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HZpVui7GdOQ
breitbart.com/london/2015/04/20/anita-sarkeesian-debate-me-and-i-will-donate-10000-to-feminist-frequency-or-a-charity-of-your-choice/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf i'm a #cruzmissile now

It's $10mm, not mil you dumbas.

no he's going to shoot up the charity of his choice

Trump, pick Clinton Foundation

Trump is a busy man. Doesn't have time to indulge another billionaire fame whore.

So hee has 10m$ with nothing to do but dangle it in front of people. Sounds like a douche move like he should donate it anyways.

>Giving this faggot bitch any attention
Smart move Trump. And yes this guy is a jew, he is not Cuban

Four hours of hit questions. He doesnt have to do that any more.

4 hours on policies?
Thats ridiculous
Also 10mln is far too little for a Trump appearance for 4ours

>luck into your team being carried by dirk nowitzki
>suddenly you consider yourself a guru/genius

Cuban is a fraud

>10mm

reported to fbi

Trump you MUST let me donate my money to some charity that only ever ends up giving like 5.7% to whatever cause as I attempt to destroy your candidacy in a desperate last bid and pitch OR ELSE!!!!!!!

>$10mm
$10 millimeters?
$10 million millions?

Mark Cuban sounds incredibly jealous of Trump's success.

Its just a pathetic cry for attention.

>let me ask you a bunch of loaded questions with the single purpose of making you look bad and call you a racist for 4 hours

Yeah okay, sounds great

Kikes are getting so buttmad that they're starting to lose control in pretty much every sphere.

It's truly beautiful to witness.

>4 hours

Kek

Trump called him dumb on TV

Guess I'm a #jebmissel now

Trump donates 10 mil to charity of his choice

ten millimeters

Nice meme there laddo friendo buddy ol pay ol guy ol compadre

It goes both ways.
>Trump can't even hold an interview for 10m

Mark Cuban is only doing this to call him out... he's probably going to donate to charity whether or not Trump accepts.

How much is $10mm?

This man is a billionaire, and he is about to be the POTUS. $10million for 4 hours is nothing to him, his time is worth more than $2.5million/hour, especially to get set up by Mark (((Cuban))) Chabenisky

10mm?

He's going to donate his cock to charity?

Fucking this. The Mavs are complete ass w/o Dirk

No one will complain that Clinton has half a dozen billionaires speaking on her behalf.

He asked Trump to be VP, and Trump turned him down.

That's why he's on this temper tantrum crusade now and endorsed Hillary.

Jews gonna jew.

>(((Cuban)))

2.5 mil an hour is an insulting pay cut for Trump.

Do you guys remember when Trump did this exact thing to Obama?

4 hours?

This, wtf this 10mm?

10 million monies?

>4 hours

>not even a debate

Kek'd
Stick a cuban up your pussy faggot

Sounds like an exciting interview.

Who the fuck interviews for 4 hours.

Interview Clinton she probably can't even do 14

How does this guy have $?

>ley me try to roast you for 4 whole fucking hours until you slip up and the media can write some more hit pieces on you
This dude is such a piece of shit.

>In 2005, Cuban invested in Brondell Inc., a San Francisco startup making a high-tech toilet seat called a Swash that works like a bidet but mounts on a standard toilet. "People tend to approach technology the same way, whether it's in front of them, or behind them," Cuban joked.

>Wasting even a second of time on a biased interview that will be nothing more than gotcha questions

You wanna know the man's policies? Read his fucking website.

Mother fucker he's a billionaire that 10mil is nothing to him

God you are retarded

(((Chabenisky))) is his real name before he changed it to "Cuban"

10 millimillion?

Mark Cuban proving he's a sneaky jew

If (when) Trump declines, Cuban made it look like Trump doesn't want to give to charity. Not that giving to charity actually does anything, but in the public's eyes it seems bad.

>Sounds like a douche move like he should donate it anyways.
This is a dig at Trump saying he'd donate $1 million to a charity if Obama presented his birth certificate. I only remember it because Colbert said he'd donate $1 million to a charity if Trump let him dip his balls in Trump's mouth.

youtube.com/watch?v=HZpVui7GdOQ

>In October 2008, Cuban started Bailoutsleuth.com[51] as a grassroots, online portal for oversight over the U.S. government's $700 billion "bailout" of financial institutions.

kek 4hrs?! aint nobody got time for that

Nobody cares. The only ones retweeting are liberals. They aren't as plentiful in America as you might think.

>10mm
>not even an inch

very sad this idiot thinks Trump would take such a bad deal

>never got over being stumped by Trump 12 years ago. BTFO

>Chabenisky

Why did he change it?

>If (when) Trump declines, Cuban made it look like Trump doesn't want to give to charity. Not that giving to charity actually does anything, but in the public's eyes it seems bad
He'll decline, then donate $20million of his own to something he wants, then spend 4 hours hosting a massive rally. He's going to spin this to his favor with ease, just watch

>liberals aren't prevalent in America

Guess democrats never get elected

Wait

> being this retarded

>what's the matter mcfly?
>chicken?

Yeah I'm sure Donald Trump is going to fall for this Biff-tier bait

>10 micro millions
>$1
smart ass

It's 10 milometers

In other words, he's donating his entire dick to charity

>In October 2008, Cuban started Bailoutsleuth.com[51] as a grassroots, online portal for oversight over the U.S. government's $700 billion "bailout" of financial institutions.
What a fucking top level kike Chabenisky (((Cuban))) is damn top kek

Thats next level kikery

They keep grilling him on his "plans" for ISIS, motherfucker anyone who knows anything about combat especially modern combat knows that plans go right the fuck out the window 90% of the time. Why he needs to say is that he has a strategy, which will probably be a cooperation with Russia for complete airstrike saturation.

>If you don't let me do a live hit piece on you for four hours you don't care about charity, also you're a racist!

I don't think this has actually been a major story, or a minor one, like at all. So Trump doesn't really need to do or say anything.

>Presidential candidate wont do interview with hostile interviewer who is willing to spend millions to try and catch him in a gotchya moment right before the election
>Drumpf BTFO

Please. Lets see Hillary be interviewed by someone who absolutely despises her, like Ben Shapiro.

I wish my dick was 10mm long. Then maybe ladies would like me more.

>holding charity money hostage for an interview

So how exactly is this supposed to make Trump look bad if he doesn't agree?

I don't care who you are, a four hour interview is absolutely ludicrous.

You can get some GREAT thinkers together to discuss fucking God and they'll be burnt out around 3hrs in.

polish jew?

he doesn't have 10 million, hes probably expecting to make 50 million on the interview.

true. 10mm sounds long. must convert to that faggy metric system.

>Literally stealing tweets from the alt-right
Toppest kek. Liberals are so stupid they can't even come up with something their own.
breitbart.com/london/2015/04/20/anita-sarkeesian-debate-me-and-i-will-donate-10000-to-feminist-frequency-or-a-charity-of-your-choice/

its 0.3 inches btw I forgot that Americans are metrically illiterate

>little did i realize how disastrous and embarrassing it would turn out for you

hahahaha cuban's ass must still be sore

exactly.

the reason it's no good, is that Trump (or any public figure) would be doing FAR more than $10 million worth of damage by consenting to an obvious inquisition.

Trump is a businessman and it makes no business sense whatsofuckingever. the risk of creating endless new damaging soundbites greatly outweighs the reward.

anybody thinking he should remotely consider this -- even an hour interview with an antagonistic interviewer -- is a fucking retard with no political acumen.

>10mm
Hillary will need it after her bodyguards drop all their weapons.

10 mm is not enough for a live 4 hour smear attempt with The Don. Maybe 100 mmm

>"10mm is really short John , not interested"

>Colbert said he'd donate $1 million to a charity if Trump let him dip his balls in Trump's mouth.

Gay.

This is ridiculous now Cuban should donate the $10,000,000 regardless or he is a huge fucking dick.

Making donations to charity a condition of another's action is disgusting. It's the same as the "I won't kill this puppy if enough money is donated" schtick but in reverse.

>Says I'm stupid for being American
>Doesn't understand it was a joke
>Still wish dick was even close to 10mm

Need me to spell it out further?

10m to a charity of his choice if he votes for Trump

Nothing wrong with a bet or a challenge but not if its desperate and poorly executed. Then you're just a faggot.

Huffington post is a trump psy op

You're both dumb. That was a retarded ''joke'' that didn't even make sense, and that idiot didn't get it because he is just as dumb as you.

ten million million dollar?

>10mm
Fucking maniac.

I can accept this. Thank you based Latvia

Jesus christ that would be amazing, the only person he hates more than trump is hillary

Trump is better off donating 10 million of his own money than talking to this shithead.

cyka

>you're morally obligated to do what I want because I'm withholding money from charities and hungry people unless you let me control you.

I'll give you ten million to delete this thread.

i hate this faggot on shark tank, redpill me on his other (((ways)))

>mm
>lol hurr durr
>he meant m but typed mm
>his point doesn't even matter now kek!!!!!!
>the issue doesn't even matter now hahaha

underrated

> let me ignore all the other arguments

>hurr durr I'm right because I can strawman

Nice

>trump opens a charity
>takes (((cuban))) up on his offer
>has him donate to trump's charity
>trump donates to himself
I wish I made 2.5 million an hour

Fucking Jew.

Literally nobody would accept a 4 hour interview since Nixon was famously ratfucked in his.

$10mm would only translate to $0.01m or 10k

The mental gymnastics in this thread is unreliable

Mark Cuban would release the full four hours of interview footage unedited right?

but mm is correct

thanks actually. i really didnt know and im too lazy to look it up on google but not too lazy to reply to you

4 hours? During the heart of election season? Trump's time is worth far more than that. Leave it to a Jew to try to Jew someone even when you are supposedly trying to make a point.

Going to a 4 hour long interview with someone who already knows he's not going to agree with anything you say, regardless of what that might actually be, is a huge waste of time. Guilt-bribing someone by saying they'll donate to charity doesn't help that.

Fuck mark Cuban.
The faggot needs to gtfo of my state.

>(((Mark Cuban)))
Oh look another Jew that hates someone like Trump undoing all their progess

>4hours
Why?

He can't escape his jewish ways even if means 4 years of Trump.

(((Mark Cuban))) is the Jew Demon. A pathetic cuck trying desperately yo get PR through Trump. Even with his shekels, his personality is so repulsive he has never been able to pull grade A pieces of ass.

To match his hard on for Trump.

>"Tell you what Cuban, I'll donate 30million to a charity of your choice if I never hear from you again"
seriously, getting out of this is child's play

literally who?
and I guess this question was the reason of his tweet

> thinking cuban the hillary supporting cuck matters to anyone that matters......

I honestly think that the majority of them would kill us if they could

Fucking poor fags, mm is how any major bank/ financial literature writes out million (i.e. balance sheets, cfa Institute, GAAP, IFRS)

No idea who this guy is but he has $10mn to spare for chairty but instead wants to dangle it for publicity?

Cunt.

liberals aren't prevalent, independents are, which is a core reason why Hillary will lose because she refuses to move to the center to court the independents,

Offering Trump 10 million to do ANYTHING for 4 hours is lowballing him pretty badly. Just saying.

I will sell all my belongings and move to africa to build shit huts and collect leaf water or w/e for the rest of my life if mark cuban hunkers down and sucks my cock and balls. If he licks every nook and cranny of my sack and rod i will dedicate my life to pointless 'charity' work in the nigger-tron shit hole of the asshole of the earth . But again, only if Mark Cuban deepthroats my cranberries amd oats for 4 hours, otherwise hes a hitler stalin lenin boogie monster who wants to see african swell-bellies rotting in the fields of africa.

>4h
thats just fucking retarded

Trump has his branding for Cuban now if if ever needs it - '10mm Mark'.

It doesn't seem to be a good book.
Watch this.